PDA

View Full Version : Let The Roller Coaster Begin $30.00 Silver Today?

uncletonoose
8th February 2011, 07:31 AM
;D

Robert
8th February 2011, 09:08 AM
I was hoping it it would go down to 29.xx

Wanted to buy Silver, don't know if now is a good time to buy, might have to wait for a pull back

chad
8th February 2011, 09:11 AM

Wanted to buy Silver, don't know if now is a good time to buy, might have to wait for a pull back

at $30 an ounce, it's free.

gold at $1,366 for one ounce

platinum at $1,856 for one ounce

palladium at $834 for one ounce

silver at $30 for one ounce

which metal is totally undervalued and most likely to triple or quadruple in value?

uncletonoose
8th February 2011, 10:53 AM

Anytime is a good time to buy if you are long ;D

madfranks
8th February 2011, 12:43 PM

The last dip brought us under $27, and that would have been a good buying opportunity, but like others have said, if you're going long, buy now and in a few years $30 will seem cheap.

1970 silver art
11th February 2011, 06:47 AM

I think that the best thing to do IMO is to dollar cost average into silver. Do not go big into silver at one time at these levels. If silver goes down from here, then it will be cheaper to buy. You are not going to be able to time the market. The risk of waiting
for a dip in the spot price is that silver could continue to go up.

Libertarian_Guard
8th April 2011, 01:08 PM
I'm not the best w/math, but I'll call this slightly better than a 25% gain in two months! To the day!

http://i55.tinypic.com/2modwuw.jpg

madfranks
8th April 2011, 01:55 PM

The last dip brought us under $27, and that would have been a good buying opportunity, but like others have said, if you're going long, buy now and in a few years $30 will seem cheap.

I meant to say "in a couple months", $30 silver will seem cheap. WOW!!!

Robert, did you buy at $30 or wait hoping for a pullback?

BrewTech
8th April 2011, 02:37 PM

LOL

Eyebone
5th May 2011, 05:06 PM

I think that the best thing to do IMO is to dollar cost average into silver. Do not go big into silver at one time at these levels. If silver goes down from here, then it will be cheaper to buy. You are not going to be able to time the market. The risk of waiting

Do you have any "SILVER BEAR ART BARS"?

1970 silver art
5th May 2011, 05:13 PM

Do you have any "SILVER BEAR ART BARS"?

Nope. I do not have any "Silver Bear Art Bars". ;D As far as I know, I do not think that any "Silver Bear Art Bars" exist. :)