PDA

View Full Version : Guns For Sex Toys

Dogman
8th February 2011, 11:00 AM
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/02/alabama_sex_toy_shop_guns_for_toys.html

Alabama sex toy shop to trade guns off streets for fun between sheets

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- The same shop that made national headlines for opening America's first sex toy drive-thru is offering customers another tantalizing deal just in time for Valentine's Day: Trade your guns for "romance-inspiring gifts," aka vibrators and other intimate items.

The handguns for hand toys and other items offer is good Feb. 8 through 15 at Pleasures, located at 4008 University Drive in Huntsville. Owner Sherri Williams promises gifts equal to the value of the guns as determined by licensed gun dealer David Smith of Blue Steel Gun Works, who will be onsite from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Guns in any condition will be accepted.

The goal is 300 guns off the streets, at least for a little while. Williams said the offer is "my contribution to making love, not war here in Alabama, where guns are legal and adult toys are not." Williams has fought Alabama laws against sex toys with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union. She now has stores in Decatur and an old bank building on University Drive where employees offer drive-through service, including free condoms.

Willaims said any guns used in crimes will be turned over to police. The rest will be auctioned at MyPleasureStore.com, and Williams said a portion of the profits will go to victims of violent crimes in Alabama through the Alabama Crime Victims' Compensation Commission.

Pleasures also offers a free sexual health library, book signings, weekly seminars and workshops, free condoms, marriage counseling and therapy through its adjoining Intimacy Clinic.

http://media.al.com/breaking/photo/9259664-large.jpg

:ROFL:

What next?

iOWNme
8th February 2011, 11:51 AM
When i am attacked, am i supposed to hit the home intruder over the head with a dildo?

WTF!!!!!!

k-os
8th February 2011, 11:53 AM
Just in time for Valentine's Day! :P

Sparky
8th February 2011, 11:55 AM
Tit-for-tat?

Gaillo
8th February 2011, 11:56 AM
Tit-for-tat?

Tit-for-Gat.

Awoke
8th February 2011, 12:10 PM
When i am attacked, am i supposed to hit the home intruder over the head with a dildo?

WTF!!!!!!

Yeah, it kinda gives a new meaning to the term "I'd hit it!"

sirgonzo420
8th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Tit-for-tat?

Tit-for-Gat.

"strap-ons for straps!"

Cobalt
8th February 2011, 12:53 PM
What a gimmick, they pay according to what the gun guy they have scheduled says it is worth and then trade for an overpriced most likely made in China toy, then auction the guns off back to the public.

madfranks
8th February 2011, 01:06 PM
What a gimmick, they pay according to what the gun guy they have scheduled says it is worth and then trade for an overpriced most likely made in China toy, then auction the guns off back to the public.

Sounds like a money making ploy to me. I wonder, since they're selling the guns back to "the streets", how can they claim,

The goal is 300 guns off the streets

mick silver
8th February 2011, 01:30 PM
dam i may try that here . what a way to get alot of guns . then have sex toys for ammo

Ponce
8th February 2011, 02:20 PM
That's what I call getting a BANG for your toys.

Book
8th February 2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.muddyoval.com/steve/nra%20baby.JPG

How about this for an Elmo doll?

Road Runner
8th February 2011, 02:32 PM
Now I think I have heard everything!!! :lol :lol :lol

ximmy
8th February 2011, 02:38 PM

WTF!!!!!!

Hatchet Harry in action... "which happend to be a 15 inch black rubber cock and proceeded to batter poor smithy to death with it!!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naGOZoHxA-I&feature=related

still afloat
8th February 2011, 02:45 PM
Guess this is so the wife can trade in her husbands guns for personal toys if he starts shooting blanks.

Awoke
9th February 2011, 04:25 AM
Pfft. If I lived there I would stand outside of the place with a bag of rubber dongs to intercept the sheep and offer them two dongs for the price of one handgun.

Retards.

osoab
9th February 2011, 04:42 AM
Pfft. If I lived there I would stand outside of the place with a bag of rubber dongs to intercept the sheep and offer them two dongs for the price of one handgun.

Retards.

You would probably get more takers if you had cash.

Awoke
9th February 2011, 08:11 AM
Those sheep wouldn't sell you a $400 dollar pistol for less than $150, but they would trade it for a $40 dong.