PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Sick... $1.8 Million a year Abortionist

Silver Shield
8th February 2011, 12:16 PM
http://articles.philly.com/2011-02-07/news/27105608_1_shore-house-grand-jury-report-investigators

DEATH'S DOLLARS: The abortionist, accused of murders, made at least $1.8M a year. He says he's broke. Where did it all go?
February 07, 2011|By STEPHANIE FARR, farrs@phillynews.com 215-854-4225

HOW MANY severed baby spines does it take to pay for a $984,000 shore house?

How many severed infant feet is a boat worth?

And what part of Kermit Gosnell's clinic paid to keep his mistress, 41 years younger, on the payroll?

As investigators and civil attorneys build their case against Gosnell, charged last month with killing seven babies and a woman at his hellish West Philly clinic, a larger question looms:

What did he do with the money?

Awoke
8th February 2011, 12:21 PM
In his Book Demonic Abortion, Euteneuer explains that an abortion is a ritualistic sacrifice of a baby to Satan and it has been practiced from a long time ago.

He wrote that "..programs of sex education in the schools change how the youth of a country behave in matters of human sexuality. Sex education is the systematic values and behavior modification program of the culture of death, and it is very effective when it is implemented in the public school systems, far from the watchful eyes of parents."

He also advocated that exorcisms be performed outside abortion clinics, which he described as "temples of a demonic religion."

Serpo
8th February 2011, 12:38 PM
:sicko....

madfranks
8th February 2011, 01:47 PM
In his Book Demonic Abortion, Euteneuer explains that an abortion is a ritualistic sacrifice of a baby to Satan and it has been practiced from a long time ago.

He wrote that "..programs of sex education in the schools change how the youth of a country behave in matters of human sexuality. Sex education is the systematic values and behavior modification program of the culture of death, and it is very effective when it is implemented in the public school systems, far from the watchful eyes of parents."

He also advocated that exorcisms be performed outside abortion clinics, which he described as "temples of a demonic religion."

Do you know where I could get a copy of that book? I can't find it online and amazon has a copy for $150.

madfranks
8th February 2011, 01:48 PM
Nevermind, I just read:

His two books, Exorcism and the Church Militant, and Demonic Abortion have been pulled from shelves and sell for as much as $1000 on the Internet.

I did some digging and his two books were published only in June and July of 2010.
That is excessively fast suppression. If anyone comes across these books in PDF or Word format, please PM me.

Serpo
8th February 2011, 01:59 PM

Do you know where I could get a copy of that book? I can't find it online and amazon has a copy for $150.

This link dosnt work(modified post)
http://ebookbrowse.com/search/demonic-abortion-euteneuer-pdf

sirgonzo420
8th February 2011, 02:01 PM
http://media.komonews.com/images/110119_Kermit_Gosnell.jpg

madfranks
8th February 2011, 02:07 PM

http://ebookbrowse.com/search/demonic-abortion-euteneuer-pdf

Thanks but the book isn't actually there. Click on the "sponsored link" and it tries to install some software on your machine.

ShortJohnSilver
8th February 2011, 08:09 PM
How exactly did the guy get away with not paying his taxes for so many years? Or could it have had something to do with the color of his skin?

Glass
8th February 2011, 08:20 PM
There is some audio available from a speech Euteneuer gave. Someone kindly posted it in an earlier thread which I think was also related to this story. I don't keep a history of a lot of material I see. Perhaps they can post it again. It certainly contained him talking about doing exorcisms outside of these types of venues.