PDA

View Full Version : Women after your Gold?

BillBoard
9th February 2011, 09:14 AM
Would you care to share your experiences with any blatant Gold-diggers?

My wife pointed out a lady as a blatant Gold-digger, for some reason I could not contain my laughter and almost had a seizure.

My wife didn't think highly of my amusement.

She asked me why I was so amused, to which I wish to have replied, a blatant Gold-digger is an honest woman.

MNeagle
9th February 2011, 09:21 AM
I dunno, I would think it's a desirable quality; as long as you're talking about GOLD... and not just looking for a sugar-daddy.

Would seem to me she has her priorities in order!

Perhaps you could clarify your OP w/ more details/example?

Antonio
9th February 2011, 09:27 AM
I want a gold-digger woman, hell I`ll take a gold-panner anyday.

Seriously, if you have a gold-digger in your life, it says something about you, not about the sociopath gold-digger.

It`s like keeping an STD infested whore.

I`m still young and not so ugly that I ever had to pay for Vitamin P.

Ponce
9th February 2011, 09:36 AM
In what is to come I don't worry about the "gold diggers" but of the "tp diggers"........after all, even with gold they won't be able to do what they do with tp............RIGHT???????? ;D

First post of the day............. Good morning (or afternoon) to one and all.

solid
9th February 2011, 09:39 AM
This post confuses me..because one of the best things about owning gold is pulling wealth out of the system. Out of the clutches of folks trying to take it from you, and that includes gold-diggers, as well as .gov,etc.

Best way to avoid a gold digger is to just not have any gold. ;)

I would be very much be impressed with a woman who stacks, but not one that expects me too and feels entitled to it.

I like gals in jeans and t-shirts anyway, with a sense of freedom to escape the mighty pull of society to consume and chase wealth..so I let the other fellows go after the shiny gold digging women. :)

MNeagle
9th February 2011, 09:46 AM
I should clarify, that I think a women who's savvy about gold most likely has the same mindset as you do.

That's a good thing imo.

BUT, she should be interested in YOU first. Not your gold.

Antonio
9th February 2011, 09:48 AM
This post confuses me..because one of the best things about owning gold is pulling wealth out of the system. Out of the clutches of folks trying to take it from you, and that includes gold-diggers, as well as .gov,etc.

Best way to avoid a gold digger is to just not have any gold. ;)

I would be very much be impressed with a woman who stacks, but not one that expects me too and feels entitled to it.

I like gals in jeans and t-shirts anyway, with a sense of freedom to escape the mighty pull of society to consume and chase wealth..so I let the other fellows go after the shiny gold digging women. :)

If you do deads and squats like Solid, you`ll never lower yourself by having to settle for a gold-digger.
Harden the fuck up.

Orion
9th February 2011, 09:48 AM
I just use the right hand for certain purposes, and hold the gold in the left hand ;D

solid
9th February 2011, 09:49 AM
I should clarify, that I think a women who's savvy about gold most likely has the same mindset as you do.

That's a good thing imo.

Yes, however you women should realize how extremely rare, and unique, you are. Most women are more interested in what the latest gossip the media feeds them, to become preppers and stackers.

If she's interested in me, with the same mindset, that gal is a keeper!

Ponce
9th February 2011, 09:51 AM
Hummmmmmmmmmm Orion, that must be why some women think that they have a "golden ass" hahahahaha
.........by the way, welcome to the nut house.

Large Sarge
9th February 2011, 09:53 AM
plenty of gold diggers out there, but some women look at other things besides physical looks

especially if they are thinking of of having kids

they look at emotional stability, earning capacity, etc

the lifeguard with the 10 inch pecker, who drinks all weekend and sleeps with everyone, well he is "dating material" but not father material.....

women are "thinking for 2" if they are honest...

Guys do not have that

Antonio
9th February 2011, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlE9ayXGX0

Antonio
9th February 2011, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axfzRfKZWmQ

MNeagle
9th February 2011, 09:58 AM

That's a good thing imo.

Yes, however you women should realize how extremely rare, and unique, you are. Most women are more interested in what the latest gossip the media feeds them, to become preppers and stackers.

If she's interested in me, with the same mindset, that gal is a keeper!

Solid, I speak from experience. I was sheeple, and not until my husband introduced me to GIM years ago, (to see where his interests were) did I start to learn. It took a while, but I did learn, and am still learning.

You may not initally find a gal who is into prepping or gold, but you can teach her!

Find one who likes/loves You first, then you can introduce her into other areas.

Believe me, It will work if you have the commitment there.

solid
9th February 2011, 10:00 AM
If you do deads and squats like Solid, you`ll never lower yourself by having to settle for a gold-digger.
Harden the fuck up.

Oh lifting weights doesn't mean you'll do any better with the ladies.

Life has taught me that the best way to avoid gold diggers...is to have them avoid you. If you are bad at impressing the gals, such as myself, everything tends to work out naturally. ;D

solid
9th February 2011, 10:01 AM
Solid, I speak from experience. I was sheeple, and not until my husband introduced me to GIM years ago, (to see where his interests were) did I start to learn. It took a while, but I did learn, and am still learning.

You may not initally find a gal who is into prepping or gold, but you can teach her!

Find one who likes/loves You first, then you can introduce her into other areas.

Believe me, It will work if you have the commitment there.

Nice post. ;D I am working on it...or better yet, open to it at least. For years I wasn't and had sworn off women.

BillBoard
9th February 2011, 10:03 AM
The girl had very nice assets, and to be quite honest they certainly cannot be said to be cheap, exceptional manners and superb finishing school product for sure.

But the essence of the point is this, she knows that if she keeps her head she is going to end up with the highest bidder.

Whorish? No, not really. Just a woman that knows what she wants.

Antonio
9th February 2011, 10:04 AM
Harden the fuck up.

Oh lifting weights doesn't mean you'll do any better with the ladies.

Yes. I had my best gals when I was out of shape scrawny coke head, the proportions were still there but the mass was gone.
Beautiful and brainy ladies love edgy risk-takers who are somewhat in shape. Most ladies puke when they see pro-bodybuilders.

BillBoard
9th February 2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXoMOgLmlD4

Libertytree
9th February 2011, 10:17 AM
In the not so distant future, Dinty Moore, Vienna Sausages, brass and lead will become the new gold ;D

BillBoard
9th February 2011, 10:35 AM
In what is to come I don't worry about the "gold diggers" but of the "tp diggers"........after all, even with gold they won't be able to do what they do with tp............RIGHT???????? ;D

First post of the day............. Good morning (or afternoon) to one and all.

Ponce, you don't know how right you are.

All these fools that think that just saving and having Gold will save their hide don't know the half of it. You have to have "people" skills and be a camel trader to survive an economic collapse. The irony of it is that the hard times makes people somehow appreciate life more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n3LL338aGA

Libertytree
9th February 2011, 10:46 AM
Not that I like Hurricanes or tornadoes but having been through both the one result that I do like about them is that in their aftermath a sense of community arises. People are more appreciative and thankful for the little things, things that are taken for granted or are viewed as some kind of a right.

Ash_Williams
9th February 2011, 10:51 AM
I was selling a few silver bricks about 4-5 years ago at a coin shop when I ran into a total gold (or silver) digger. She was a strikingly pretty girl, nice figure that filled out her tight cargo pants and her sweater very well, with a cute face and long light brown hair. When I walked in she was flirting with the one younger employee. I only deal with the shop owner and I didn't want to ruin this kid's fun so when he turned to me to ask if I need anything I told him I was just waiting for the boss.

A minute or so later a guy in his 40s or so comes in. I'm not expert on male attractiveness but I can tell this guy isn't a looker. However, he does pull out some $100 notes to buy a coin from another employee that came out to meet him, and now the girl's attention is over on him, asking him if he's a coin collector, etc. The young employee goes back into the back, his fun is over.

At this point the boss comes out so I open my bag and put five 100oz silver bars on the counter. These act as a magnet to this chick, and she's over before I'm done unloading them. "This thing is so big - can I hold it?" (I'm not even kidding.) She had a million questions and she was pretty hot so I was friendly and she had her arm around mine by the time the boss came back with my cash.

Needless to say I left with her.
These days I wish things were so simple that women were only after my money.

Ponce
9th February 2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks Billboard......many here thinks of me as a nut case (shhhhhh they are right) but when I post something as joke I do it while thinking about WHAT IS GOING ON IN CUBA AFTER 50 YEARS where even with cash in hand you cannot find my of the daily things that you need...................I have been in the future that I know will be worse than what many here thinks of as the future.

Antonio
9th February 2011, 11:01 AM
I was selling a few silver bricks about 4-5 years ago at a coin shop when I ran into a total gold (or silver) digger. She was a strikingly pretty girl, nice figure that filled out her tight cargo pants and her sweater very well, with a cute face and long light brown hair. When I walked in she was flirting with the one younger employee. I only deal with the shop owner and I didn't want to ruin this kid's fun so when he turned to me to ask if I need anything I told him I was just waiting for the boss.

A minute or so later a guy in his 40s or so comes in. I'm not expert on male attractiveness but I can tell this guy isn't a looker. However, he does pull out some $100 notes to buy a coin from another employee that came out to meet him, and now the girl's attention is over on him, asking him if he's a coin collector, etc. The young employee goes back into the back, his fun is over.

At this point the boss comes out so I open my bag and put five 100oz silver bars on the counter. These act as a magnet to this chick, and she's over before I'm done unloading them. "This thing is so big - can I hold it?" (I'm not even kidding.) She had a million questions and she was pretty hot so I was friendly and she had her arm around mine by the time the boss came back with my cash.

Does the gal post on GSUS?

ximmy
9th February 2011, 11:02 AM
I stack it... I keep it...

k-os
9th February 2011, 11:05 AM

Great story. But your last sentence leaves me wondering . . . what are they after now? ;)

solid
9th February 2011, 11:20 AM

Great story. But your last sentence leaves me wondering . . . what are they after now? ;)

They are after his...pure testosterone. Hail to the king baby!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeLUi_20Nrg&

Book
9th February 2011, 11:38 AM
"This thing is so big - can I hold it?" (I'm not even kidding.) She had a million questions and she was pretty hot so I was friendly and she had her arm around mine by the time the boss came back with my cash.

Excerpt without edit.

:D

gunDriller
9th February 2011, 01:50 PM
She asked me why I was so amused, to which I wish to have replied, a blatant Gold-digger is an honest woman.

she's welcome to borrow my shovel and i might even throw in a sluice pan !

Ponce
9th February 2011, 02:08 PM
[quote=Ash_Williams ]

[/quote

OH OH, I see k-os looking at my tp.........I told you guys.

Horn
9th February 2011, 02:08 PM

Guard dogs that will fit into a small shoulder strap accessory. :-*