PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates: Vaccine Safety Skeptics Kill Children!

DMac
9th February 2011, 11:48 AM
What a POS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFlhBYwLbf8

Serpo
9th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Gates the computer nerd that knows ecerything.

These vaccines are important is how he explains them.

They are important if you wish to dispose of populations.

Jim Humble the guy that invented MMS and cured 85000 people of malaria talked to Gates on the phone once for an hour and in the end Gates says well has it been tested ect(cost 100 million).So even though Humble cures all these people no bells ring in Gates head.

Gates has an hidden agenda and isnt concerned with what really works

DMac
9th February 2011, 12:09 PM
Agreed 110% Serpo, I can't believe this guy had the balls to say that vaccine skeptics are killing children.

oldmansmith
9th February 2011, 01:15 PM
The only two people I know who had had the flu really bad this year were the only two I know who got the vaccination.

And they still don't get it....

Serpo
9th February 2011, 01:25 PM
How many viruses does Gates windows ect get and has he made a vaccine for that and here he is fighting mosquitos...hahaha

DMac
9th February 2011, 01:29 PM
How many viruses does Gates windows ect get and has he made a vaccine for that and here he is fighting mosquitos...hahaha

Oh the irony...

Twisted Titan
9th February 2011, 01:41 PM
I like this comment off YouTube

Vaccine them first !

Phoebe Adele Gates (born in 2002),

Rory John Gates (born in 1999),

Jennifer Katharine Gates (born in 1996)

Bring them in the public view then do it to prove your point

when they receive that gift of yours you will prove it.

Next thing is to vaccine every rich/vaccine agenda`s so call people.

Please give Us an example.

Panoptimist
9th February 2011, 01:47 PM
'Cause he's droppin droppin droppin science droppin history with a whole leap of style and intelligency.......oh wait, wrong guy.

Twisted Titan
9th February 2011, 01:54 PM
These Vaccines are important.

I wonder what for Bill........would you care to share with us???

T

Panoptimist
9th February 2011, 01:56 PM
These Vaccines are important.

I wonder what for Bill........would you care to share with us???

T

I'm always trying to click your text.

I'll learn soon enough.

Serpo
9th February 2011, 02:09 PM
They are important ,only not to us.

stillcode
9th February 2011, 03:48 PM
I work in the medical laboratory sciences and vaccines do indeed play an important role in immunization. Take for example whooping cough. With most of the population immunized years ago, whooping cough became rare, but now it's making a comeback. Fewer parents are immunizing their children and when they catch whooping cough from someone at school they can sometimes pass it on to their infant siblings at home. For a child that has a more developed immune system, fighting off whooping cough usually isn't a problem. However, infants who are too young to be immunized for whooping cough are now more commonly becoming infected and the results can be life threatening.
I don't agree with mandatory immunizations, however parents do need to be aware of the risks involved in not immunizing their children. Their children can mediate as carriers of disease which can spread to those who are too young to be immunized in the first place.
There will always be those few who have allergic reactions to vaccines. As always, parents need to weigh the pros and cons when deciding whether to vaccinate their children or not.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th February 2011, 04:01 PM
Stillcode, the argument is actually not against the idea of vaccination itself. The argument is that most commercial vaccines contain dangerous heavy metals, some of which the body has no process for eliminating. When you get into the yearly flu vaccine, the number of dangerous chemicals are staggering. Squalene, Thimerisol, Mercury are the most dangerous off the top of my head. If they would develop a safer vaccine, that didn't contain so many heavy metals, I think it would do a lot to take the wind out of the sails of the anti-vaccination movement. We're not arguing that vaccination itself is a poor idea - we're arguing that the delivery system is utter crap.

For the time being, it's a proven fact that vaccines contain lethal poisons as preservatives. It still may be worth it to vaccinate and get the benefit (opportunity cost to health, opportunity benefit to immune systems) but that doesn't change the facts about what is in them.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th February 2011, 04:07 PM
Bill Gates is also the source for the microloan industry. He loans $100 to a family in Africa so they can buy a yak, and farm their farm. Well eventually that Yak is going to die and they may never make $100 selling yams at the market, but that $100 loan never goes away and has interest.

Now he can put a lien on the farm, and own half the property in <COUNTRY HERE> for the cost of a $100 microloan.

Serpo
9th February 2011, 04:10 PM
2 min in ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8&playnext=1&list=PLBF088B7A1169B8B8

oldmansmith
9th February 2011, 04:53 PM
I work in the medical laboratory sciences and vaccines do indeed play an important role in immunization. Take for example whooping cough. With most of the population immunized years ago, whooping cough became rare, but now it's making a comeback. Fewer parents are immunizing their children and when they catch whooping cough from someone at school they can sometimes pass it on to their infant siblings at home. For a child that has a more developed immune system, fighting off whooping cough usually isn't a problem. However, infants who are too young to be immunized for whooping cough are now more commonly becoming infected and the results can be life threatening.
I don't agree with mandatory immunizations, however parents do need to be aware of the risks involved in not immunizing their children. Their children can mediate as carriers of disease which can spread to those who are too young to be immunized in the first place.
There will always be those few who have allergic reactions to vaccines. As always, parents need to weigh the pros and cons when deciding whether to vaccinate their children or not.

Most of the diseases "prevented" by vaccination were already in steep decline BEFORE vaccinations became widespread. And how many people have died of formerly widespread deadly diseases like Scarlet Fever lately? Like none...since there is no vaccination for scarlet fever, why is nobody dying from it?

Don't believe the tripe.

ShortJohnSilver
9th February 2011, 05:45 PM
The issue is not the vax itself, it is the forcing of it on people, combined with the social pressure to accept the current vax schedule of some 24 shots in the first 2 years of baby's life.

Plus the vaccines are of lower quality, because producing the shots is expensive, they reduce the virus count (the pricy part) and put other crap into it to serve as adjuvant in order to boost the immune system response.

Gangsta99
9th February 2011, 05:52 PM
Bill Gates is also the source for the microloan industry. He loans $100 to a family in Africa so they can buy a yak, and farm their farm. Well eventually that Yak is going to die and they may never make $100 selling yams at the market, but that $100 loan never goes away and has interest.

Now he can put a lien on the farm, and own half the property in <COUNTRY HERE> for the cost of a $100 microloan.

Never heard of this before. Spent about half an hour looking into this and all I can think to myself is damn. I hate Bill Gates even more now. Trying to turn the 3rd world into a world of debt slaves for pennies on the dollar of what it cost to do it to our country.

AOW
9th February 2011, 07:40 PM

Just for you stillcode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1FkOj1nJWk

stillcode
10th February 2011, 05:28 AM
Thank you AOW. I was not aware of that.