PDA

View Full Version : What does a monkey, jesus, the Virgin Mary and a bulldog have in common?

General of Darkness
9th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Hell if I know, it must be a beaner thing. ???

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7668/wtfgk.jpg

sirgonzo420
9th February 2011, 12:38 PM
I know what they all have in common.... they are all available as rear window decals!

Libertytree
9th February 2011, 12:48 PM
The second one looks more like an alien monk zionist rather than Jesus.

Or....it means....

Monkeys that follow Jesus and Mary are Dogs.???

ximmy
9th February 2011, 12:53 PM
perhaps it's a monkey devil attacking a saint who is praying to the virgin mary, herself protected by a guard dog spirit being.

mightymanx
9th February 2011, 01:17 PM
If it was tatooed above the neck, it means he did a nickel in Chino.

On a car :dunno

Serpo
9th February 2011, 01:22 PM
They are all stuck...

Marv
9th February 2011, 03:31 PM
It reads:

Hew mon-kee around wid me when I on my neez prayin to Hey-zeus en da burjin Maria, I sick my freakin' dog on hew.

Gaillo
9th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Do all Virgin Mary decals look like vaginas? ???

Serpo
9th February 2011, 03:49 PM

Good point Gaillo, WTF is going on here......

ximmy
9th February 2011, 03:58 PM

WARNING
Off topic comment.
THE POST ABOVE is disruptive and seen to be baiting or argumentative. all posts of a similar nature will be removed from threads immediately. You have been warned and are subject to review by the moderators. Further (like) comments will result in permanent ban.

WARNING
Non-Reverence concerning the Virgin Mary
No comments will be tolerated that border on religious blasphemy. Your account is being reviewed for religious intolerance.

WARNING
Pudenda remark in thread.
Remarks that contain references to pudenda are vulgar and do not represent the view of this forum. YOU have been warned previously and your profile is being reviewed. your account has been placed on temporary suspension until the moderators have determined the extent of your offense(s).

::)

onceseen
9th February 2011, 04:00 PM
What do people that have occultic usernames and people that use blashphemy have in common?

They are both occultists.

hahahahhahahah funny funny funny

dys

Serpo
9th February 2011, 04:04 PM
What do people that have occultic usernames and people that use blashphemy have in common?

dys

.............what are you talking about exactly

sirgonzo420
9th February 2011, 04:20 PM

dys

Welcome back, dys!

:) :D ;D

Gaillo
9th February 2011, 04:56 PM

dys

Welcome back, dys!

:) :D ;D

Indeed! Glad to see you back, dys!

P.S. If your OP was referring to me, I need to clarify something... my user name is not occultic, it has to do with my love of Pico de Gaillo salsa - and the respect I have for Roosters (Gallo in Spanish). Also, I was not trying to be blasphemous, just making an observation about the decals. ;)

General of Darkness
9th February 2011, 05:05 PM

What kind of women have you dated? Never saw a vagina with what look to be teeth.

AHHHHHH MY JOHNSON.

http://www.splicelicio.us/image/christian-bale-freak-out-bloody-face-american-psycho-mouth-open-teeth-goes-crazy-eyes-tantrum-photo.jpg

ximmy
9th February 2011, 05:14 PM
Brings this to mind...
:o ...oh my dirty mind