PDA

View Full Version : When Sheeple cross the point of no return.

BillBoard
10th February 2011, 10:43 AM
Been watching the turmoil in Egypt.

I am sure those that began the revolt never imagined how far it would go, but at some point they realized that if they do not stand their ground, they would be picked up by the state's security forces and made "disappeared (http://disappeared)".

Now, I wonder if they know they will not get anything they hoped for, except for the cosmetic changes in government.

Ask yourself, is it not better to be born with a fascist constitution than a bleeding heart egalitarian?

I want all the GOLD! Yeah, all the GOLD!!! Damn it!!! and control of this rock of course. :sarc:

chad
10th February 2011, 10:45 AM
the guy thats taking over is what, head of the secret police? i'm sure that's going to end well for the protesters.

Panoptimist
10th February 2011, 10:54 AM
As with every other major revolution since 1789, this one was carefully planned and executed.

And not by the people.

BillBoard
10th February 2011, 10:55 AM
Crazy right!

For some sick reason I am having a wet dream watching this thing.

I am realizing that you can easily take over by beginning with the local government elections and some patience.

No wonder TPTB have taken over, all it takes is vision and a plan. Oh, and knowledge of the dirty secrets of the trade, just like any other industry.

IDK, but I am starting to like the image of Tyrant BillBoard. ;D

Twisted Titan
10th February 2011, 11:21 AM
Dont even worry

We are all gonna have our personal crack at Being Warlords and Warqueens when this Hellstorm finally reaches American shores.

Two Classes will thrive.

The Strong and The Adaptable

All others will placed in the care of whatever God they worship

T

Ponce
10th February 2011, 01:44 PM
There was also a "cosmetic" change in the US government.......we went from white to black.

Gaillo
10th February 2011, 01:54 PM
There was also a "cosmetic" change in the US government.......we went from white to black.

Yes, Ponce... they are fine tuning it to try and find the perfect balance between tyranny and even MORE tyranny...