PDA

View Full Version : When was it too late for the US & the West?

steyr_m
10th February 2011, 06:40 PM
I was laying in bed last night and staring at the ceiling and started to ponder....

Is it too late for the US and the West? Are we screwed? Is there a way to rid ourselves of the never-ending stranglehold on out Civ? Can we ever give the Central Banks the boot? Get rid of the illegals (and maybe some legals)? Make a return to where I would want to watch TV or movies? (Instead of the crap we have now) In other words, finally "right the ship"?

If you think it's too late, where was the tipping point? When was it that we lost all control of our future?

Hope this isn't a re-post.

Book
10th February 2011, 06:58 PM
When was it that we lost all control of our future?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/5/56/20050904124044!Stars_%26_Stripes_%26_Hitler_Dead2. jpg

Ever since "Israel" won WWII the goyim have been doomed.

Panoptimist
10th February 2011, 07:11 PM
Uh, when it was created. Do you even know what the "U.S." is?

ShortJohnSilver
10th February 2011, 07:12 PM
I would say it pre-dates Hitler. Instead I would tie it to 1913 and the creation of the Federal Reserve ponzinomics scam.

Or possibly earlier, the Lincoln presidency combined with the later Crime of 1873, perhaps.

kregener
10th February 2011, 07:13 PM

Ponce
10th February 2011, 07:24 PM
In modern times? when we gave back the Panama Canal Zone and the Chinese moved in......

The housind market? when this non-speaking English Mexican real state agent in Vegas came on tv saying that he owned four house and was working on number five............he must be back in Mexico selling tacos on the street.

steyr_m
11th February 2011, 02:13 PM
When was it that we lost all control of our future?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/5/56/20050904124044!Stars_%26_Stripes_%26_Hitler_Dead2. jpg

Ever since "Israel" won WWII the goyim have been doomed.

Yeah, I get that.... but where was the point that the US couldn't get out of the war. There was a strong isolationist feeling in the US, why not stick only with Japan?

There would be no WW2 if Germany would have won WW1. By 1917 there were zero foreign troops on German soil. Russia was out. It's safe to say that Germany would have won if the US didn't enter. What if the people knew the Lusitania was carrying arms and was supposed to be sunk? Why didn't they find out? Was there that much of tribal control over the media at that time?

steyr_m
11th February 2011, 02:15 PM

That's a US issue only. I'm talking about the West in general. I think the Rothschild-backed Napoleonic wars were more important than that.

Book
11th February 2011, 02:19 PM
There was a strong isolationist feeling in the US, why not stick only with Japan?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eQNPu6zzxaU/SZXA4W53kmI/AAAAAAAAKFc/4ax54xrHkH4/s400/israel-born-in-a-day.jpg

Jews wanted the goyim Germans and goyim British/Americans and goyim Russians to kill each other while they laughed all the way to their new "Israel".

Horn
11th February 2011, 02:21 PM
I believe western & european culture has conquered the planet.

The U.S. was lost after Woodrow Wilson.

steyr_m
11th February 2011, 02:48 PM
There was a strong isolationist feeling in the US, why not stick only with Japan?

Jews wanted the goyim Germans and goyim British/Americans and goyim Russians to kill each other while they laughed all the way to their new "Israel".

I'm following you; but when was the point that it was too late to be stopped? Can it still be turned around? If so, how? Are we doomed for a one-world govt? If not, can can we really do?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
11th February 2011, 03:02 PM
In my opinion, 1913-1914 was the turning point. After WWI, there was a brief reprieve where we had a CHANCE to abort the plan, but failed.

1913 debt empire. 1914 WWI.

WWI wasted recources over nothing. Without the mismanagement of WWI, there would have been no WWII. By the end of WWII, too much "super science" had been established and the intelligence networks were firmly in control of everything.

The peace time between WWI and WWII was our only chance to clean house, and we missed it.

Book
11th February 2011, 03:11 PM

I'm following you; but when was the point that it was too late to be stopped?
Today in History: NAFTA signed into law by President Bill Clinton. [12/08/93]
Can it still be turned around?
No, and to what?
If so, how? Are we doomed for a one-world govt?
No, a mass die off is more likely.
If not, can can we really do?
Disconnect from the system the best you can, get rid of debt, cut expenses, live simple, become as self sufficient as possible, (GGG) Guns, grub, gold, enjoy every moment while you are still breathing...hope this helps!

Yep.

Ponce
11th February 2011, 04:14 PM
Man oh man, you guys sure know about history........ I live in the now and only use the past when it applies to the present.

steyr_m
11th February 2011, 04:25 PM
Man oh man, you guys sure know about history........ I live in the now and only use the past when it applies to the present.

"History may not repeat itself, but it rhymes a lot."

- Sam Clemens

Blink
11th February 2011, 05:29 PM
The West died the moment the Federal Reserve was created, 1913.......... The meeting on Jekyll island where the plan was hatched, around 1910. Take your pick. Death of the West rode in on its pale horse during those years and hasn't left.

nunaem
11th February 2011, 05:45 PM
I'd say the 'US' was lost when the Federalist Papers were scrapped in favor of the Constitution. The West however has never even begun to realize its greatness. As long as there is still Aryan blood the West still has a very bright future, sooner or later. First it must reject its slave ethics.

I recommend reading this:
http://caesartort.blogspot.com/2009/07/gates-of-vienna-hellish-saviors.html
It's long winded but very uplifting and enlightening.

Quad
11th February 2011, 06:14 PM
European/Western Civilization was doomed when Flavius Claudius Julianus “Julian the Apostate” failed to lead Rome away from Christianity and back to its Pagan roots.

The entire Western Hemisphere, including the U.S., was fated, eons ago, to be a racial and ethnic melting pot.

They say the times are changing but I just don't know,
These things are gone forever ,
Over a long time ago, oh yeah.
--Steely Dan, Pretzel Logic

osoab
11th February 2011, 07:02 PM
European/Western Civilization was doomed when Flavius Claudius Julianus “Julian the Apostate” failed to lead Rome away from Christianity and back to its Pagan roots.

The entire Western Hemisphere, including the U.S., was fated, eons ago, to be a racial and ethnic melting pot.

They say the times are changing but I just don't know,
These things are gone forever ,
Over a long time ago, oh yeah.
--Steely Dan, Pretzel Logic

Never heard this tune before, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2iPhS2XSnk&feature=related

steyr_m
11th February 2011, 07:41 PM
The West died the moment the Federal Reserve was created, 1913.......... The meeting on Jekyll island where the plan was hatched, around 1910. Take your pick. Death of the West rode in on its pale horse during those years and hasn't left.

Why so sure about the Amero-centric opinion of the Fed? Why not the creation of the Bank of England in 1694?

Blink
12th February 2011, 08:19 AM

Why so sure about the Amero-centric opinion of the Fed? Why not the creation of the Bank of England in 1694?

Cuz, the question was, "When was it too late for the U.S. of A". This can tangent off into a discussion on the history of world monetary policies if you want. In that regard, the Rothschilds and the Bank of England are prime candidates, but, this question was (I assume) about the nail in the coffin for America. Since the inception of the Fed, the casket that we call America has slowly been lowered into the grave. Now, its about filling in the hole........

optionT
12th February 2011, 08:32 AM
JFK assassination.

Areyouanywhere
12th February 2011, 09:14 AM
It's never too late.

JDRock
12th February 2011, 12:11 PM
1865. the death of America as founded....replaced by a federal powerhouse funded by rothschild bankers.
the federal reserve was just another nail in the coffin.

Neuro
12th February 2011, 12:33 PM
I'll say around 1932, if the US and the West had at that point went through a bankruptcy re-organization, and in the process gotten rid of the bankers, what Germany attempted, and lost, we would have had a chance. Instead the Keynesians took the economic rudder, and threw ever more money at the problem. At that time the pain would certainly be immense for a couple of decades, but the civilization of the west would have survived.

Today, not a chance!