PDA

View Full Version : BIX WEIR: The Conference Call On The End Game

Ares
11th February 2011, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IncyFDTR9MA

For over a year I have been hearing from people who claim to be "invested" in Secret Investment Pools, CMKX Settlements, World Global Settlements and the like. Apparently, years ago these investors gave money to some well connected insiders with the assurance that their small investments would pay off in handsome riches when the Banksters were taken down and we returned to the Gold Standard.

Discounting the "insider information" aspects of this scenario, they all seem like very decent people who are well aware of the evils of fiat money and the control the banking cabal has over our lives.

I was recently sent a recorded conference call that some of these "investors" had to discuss the status of their investments.

Although close to EVERYTHING mentioned in this conference call confirms the coming chaotic events I have long predicted are about to transpire, there is one VERY important point where The Road to Roota Theory deviates from the scenario presented. That is HOW and to WHOM our new currencies will be allocated. Alan Greenspan called it "the chronic concern over the justice of the distribution of rewards".

I have come to believe that those who are expecting payouts (as well as nations around the world) are being duped by the Original Good Guys in the US who implemented this plan to return to a gold standard from the very beginning.

This is the basis of the Road to Roota...THERE WILL BE FEW "WINNERS" FROM THIS CONVERSION...NOT EVEN THESE GOOD PEOPLE.

In summary, there is a huge distribution of wealth that is going to take place (42 Trillion dollars). This is inclusive of economic change (dollar refunding project and currency revaluation) The World Global Settlements are going to be paid out to 140 countries. These settlements represent all the wrong doings the gov't has ever done. This is non-public.

CMKX/CMKM Diamonds was swept into the world global settlements but should have never been, however, it was detached and removed via supreme court order "in camera" privately in Dec 2010. CMKX settlement funds is the largest security fraud in history (NSS) Naked Short Selling and was part of a sting operation initiated by the SEC, FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security led by Robert Maheu. CMKX settlements portion is 3.87 trillion to be paid out to 50000 bonafide shareholders.

The Chinese have taken over the responsibility in ensuring that these world global settlements go out timely because the US weren't handling it the way that was agreed, hence the chinese president visited the US and met with the president recently.

http://goldsilver.com/video/bix-weir-the-conference-call-on-the-end-game/