PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Grizzly cartel hit (GRAPHIC PICTURES)

General of Darkness
12th February 2011, 05:48 AM
I'm only going to show one picture. They did this guy ugly. This bastards have no soul.

http://cdn.ccomrcdn.com/image/446/410/CDN-IP/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_12974694771.jpg

The rest are here.

http://www.kfiam640.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=270083

Plastic
12th February 2011, 06:00 AM
That is one sickening pic.....

osoab
12th February 2011, 06:11 AM
What is blurred out in the hand?

chad
12th February 2011, 06:11 AM

his balls.

osoab
12th February 2011, 06:12 AM

his balls.

Damn.

Tumbleweed
12th February 2011, 06:17 AM
Never surrender, it's better to die fighting when you face someone who is capable of doing stuff like this. The ones who did this should be killed with no mercy.

crazychicken
12th February 2011, 07:53 AM
Sure was a message sender.

CC

Ponce
12th February 2011, 08:44 AM
And many of them are now mercs in the US government.........protect yourselves.

midnight rambler
12th February 2011, 09:06 AM
There were two victims, not one. Note how the 'nads were placed in the right hand of either, and how the left and right forearms/hands were switched to the opposite sides in both cases - some sort of symbolism going on there. And they spent a few minutes posing that scene, as in they were in no hurry.

Nonetheless, the perps in this case are pikers compared to the international .gov level types in their coats and their ties doing the same (figuratively speaking) on a wholesale basis with bombs, missiles, DU, etc.

Awoke
12th February 2011, 10:27 AM
What is strange about that picture, is how the body is severed across the abdomen but a majority of the internals are not spilling out.

I have never gutted a human, but I have gutted large game, and when they are fresh, the internals spill out like jello noodles. It's almost as if they had that body for a while. Maybe it was even frozen? I don't know.

Only purely satanic souls could do this.

Awoke
12th February 2011, 10:29 AM
Haha, also, when you said "Grizzly" cartel hit, I thought you meant that they were selling black market Grizzly Bear gallbladders, which is illegal, and I expected to see a bunch of dead animals.

Maybe you should change the title to "Gristly".

mick silver
12th February 2011, 10:32 AM
who every did this is one mean mother fucker without a soul . i bet this person never had a chance at what happen to him

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 10:33 AM
Don't be too quick to judge. Sometimes justice may require some extreme acts.

We don't know what those that got killed did, except that they lost the game they were playing as evidenced by their remains.

mick silver
12th February 2011, 10:35 AM
he may have done some bad things but you dont have to do this to anyone body after you have killed them

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 10:38 AM
he may have done some bad things but you dont have to do this to anyone body after you have killed them

What makes you say that? There is only one rule, and that is there are no rules. He got killed, he lost, his remains are fair game.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 10:43 AM
BTW, the sign reads that they did something to someone, that why they are now cut up.

mightymanx
12th February 2011, 10:57 AM
You see look at what gunshows in the US cause!!!

That is the message on MSM when this happens.

lapis
12th February 2011, 11:00 AM
Haha, also, when you said "Grizzly" cartel hit, I thought you meant that they were selling black market Grizzly Bear gallbladders, which is illegal, and I expected to see a bunch of dead animals.

I thought it was about bears too. Grizzly should be changed to grisly in the title.

RJB
12th February 2011, 11:09 AM

What makes you say that? There is only one rule, and that is there are no rules.Thou shalt not murder would be a good rule.
He got killed, he lost, his remains are fair game.
You're screwed up in the head.

hoarder
12th February 2011, 11:18 AM
This is Indian ceremony. Torturing the enemy was not only common but part of their heritage. Most tribes tortured the enemy.
Like anything else, one has to calculate the psychological response of this event. I think that in addition to revenge, Indians did not want to appear squeamish and also they knew that seeing the disfigured remains of their relatives would have a demoralizing effect on their enemies.

53 million "hispanics" in the US......how many of them would be capable of this?

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:19 AM

I say the same thing about you.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:21 AM
This is Indian ceremony. Torturing the enemy was not only common but part of their heritage. Most tribes tortured the enemy.
Like anything else, one has to calculate the psychological response of this event. I think that in addition to revenge, Indians did not want to appear squeamish and also they knew that seeing the disfigured remains of their relatives would have a demoralizing effect on their enemies.

53 million "hispanics" in the US......how many of them would be capable of this?

If you know this could happen to you, what are the chances you would easily surrender? Eh, I would say none.

BTW, I know several German Hispanics, does that make them monsters too?

RJB
12th February 2011, 11:24 AM

If you can't see how this is an affront to western civilization... If you welcome this into our country as fair game... If you have no problem with this in your neighborhood...

I try to be nonjudgemental, but in this case I will flat out state, you are wrong or you are trolling for responses. I tend to believe the later.

old steel
12th February 2011, 11:24 AM

Skinning someone alive, especially their face and to think the demons responsible are walking around in the streets as free men.

Now i know why my firearms occupy so much space in my house.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:32 AM

If you can't see how this is an affront to western civilization... If you welcome this into our country as fair game... If you have no problem with this in your neighborhood...

I try to be nonjudgemental, but in this case I will flat out state, you are wrong or you are trolling for responses. I tend to believe the later.

Western Civilization?

Get off your high horse.

And that is the basis of your position, calling me a troll?

Those that committed those monstrous acts know whatever game they are playing, it is their prerogative to deal with their business their way. The sign claims those killed did something to some else, and were killed in retribution.

Now, don't come tell me how we are different than them just because our society kills by remote control and censor the media from reporting it.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:35 AM

Skinning someone alive, especially their face and to think the demons responsible are walking around in the streets as free men.

Now i know why my firearms occupy so much space in my house.

Clearly puts the Second Amendment in perspective, right?!

RJB
12th February 2011, 11:36 AM
Western Civilization?

Get off your high horse.

And that is the basis of your position, calling me a troll?You are getting the attention you crave, right. LOL.

Those that committed those monstrous acts know whatever game they are playing, it is their prerogative to deal with their business their way. The sign claims those killed did something to some else, and were killed in retribution.So that makes it alright? ::)

Now, don't come tell me how we are different than them just because our society kills by remote control and censor the media from reporting it.Nice strawman...

RJB
12th February 2011, 11:39 AM
Maybe I'm missing your point Bill, are you condoning these acts?

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:44 AM
Maybe I'm missing your point Bill, are you condoning these acts?

No I am not. My point is that we get the society we deserve. What has made their society degenerate to the point of having each other commit those heinous acts?

Think about it, firearms are highly restricted in Mexico. Do you think that if those that are of a criminal tendency knew they could be shot at anytime by their victims, they would have a chance to degenerate to such point to commit those types of acts?

I doubt it.

RJB
12th February 2011, 11:49 AM
No I am not. My point is that we get the society we deserve. What has made their society degenerate to the point of having each other commit those heinous acts?

Think about it, firearms are highly restricted in Mexico. Do you think that if those that are of a criminal tendency knew they could be shot at anytime by their victims, they would have a chance to degenerate to such point to commit those types of acts?

I doubt it.
Alright. I see where you're coming from.

Awoke
12th February 2011, 11:50 AM
My point is that we get the society we deserve.

Bullshit. Period.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 11:54 AM

Bullshit. Period.

How so? Please tell me why is my statement wrong.

hoarder
12th February 2011, 11:59 AM
say none.

The term "Hispanic" as used today is rather meaningless. The vast majority of "Hispanics" we have in the US are mainly of Aztec and Yaqui ancestry. That said, I don't know what you mean by German Hispanics.

Spaniards in Spain never had this type of savagery accepted as part of their culture, AFAIK.

JDRock
12th February 2011, 12:01 PM
..to be taken alive is NOT an option.

Awoke
12th February 2011, 12:08 PM

Bullshit. Period.

In this thread (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/if-you-live-in-a-gun-friendly-state/msg178225/#msg178225), see posts 24, 35 and 64
In this thread (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/ok-now-what/msg148901/#msg148901), see posts 55, 86, 90 and others.

I'm not going to reiterate and retype all of that.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 12:08 PM
say none.

The term "Hispanic" as used today is rather meaningless. The vast majority of "Hispanics" we have in the US are mainly of Aztec and Yaqui ancestry. That said, I don't know what you mean by German Hispanics.

Spaniards in Spain never had this type of savagery accepted as part of their culture, AFAIK.

The way I understand it, Hispanics are those that are predominantly Spanish speakers from Latin America, my friends are second generation Argentinian of German descent.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 12:17 PM

Bullshit. Period.

In this thread (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/if-you-live-in-a-gun-friendly-state/msg178225/#msg178225), see posts 24, 35 and 64
In this thread (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/ok-now-what/msg148901/#msg148901), see posts 55, 86, 90 and others.

All you are saying is that you are a Collectivist. You shun responsibility for your self and and your society and blame others. Nice try Awoke.

No wonder the jews have an easy time controlling societies through Usury with people that think like you.

hoarder
12th February 2011, 12:17 PM
The way I understand it, Hispanics are those that are predominantly Spanish speakers from Latin America, my friends are second generation Argentinian of German descent.
Our rulers understand it differently, they classify "Hispanic" as a race...sort of:
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Many of the Yaquis and Aztecs living in our country as citizens speak only English and have no Spanish ancestry, yet are still "Hispanic" in the eyes of goobermint.

Awoke
12th February 2011, 12:39 PM

Bullshit. Period.

All you are saying is that you are a Collectivist. You shun responsibility for your self and and your society and blame others. Nice try Awoke.

No wonder the jews have an easy time controlling societies through Usury with people that think like you.

No I'm saying that only idiots walk around trumpeting "We get the society we deserve".
These societies are carefully crafted by the conspirators. Even the drug cartels are. If you don't know that by now, there is no hope for you.

We get the societies that the satanic cultists in power exert upon us. That's what we get.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 12:50 PM

Bullshit. Period.

No I'm saying that only idiots walk around trumpeting "We get the society we deserve".
These societies are carefully crafted by the conspirators. Even the drug cartels are. If you don't know that by now, there is no hope for you.

We get the societies that the satanic cultists in power exert upon us. That's what we get.

No we don't. We get the society we let them exert on us.

They have no supernatural power to exert anything on us other than whatever we let them exert over us.

Your statement is a cop-out of personal responsibility.

7th trump
12th February 2011, 12:54 PM

Bullshit. Period.

No we don't. We get the society we let them exert on us.

They have no supernatural power to exert anything on us other than whatever we let them exert over us.

Right on Billboard............couldnt have said it better!

gunDriller
12th February 2011, 02:40 PM
that's definitely not Obama.

could be Percival. :o

mrnhtbr2232
12th February 2011, 04:06 PM
No we don't. We get the society we let them exert on us
They have no supernatural power to exert anything on us other than whatever we let them exert over us.[/size]

If this is true, they how do "we" stop letting "them" exert their will over us? If it's as easy a concept as that we would have done it a long time ago. Truly - if "the people" are so powerful, then why are things the way they are? Answer: because they are manufactured to be that way, not because we are letting it to be that way. It is a distinct difference.

midnight rambler
12th February 2011, 04:12 PM
They have no supernatural power to exert anything on us other than whatever we let them exert over us.[/size]

If this is true, they how do "we" stop letting "them" exert their will over us? If it's as easy a concept as that we would have done it a long time ago. Truly - if "the people" are so powerful, then why are things the way they are? Answer: because they are manufactured to be that way, not because we are letting it to be that way. It is a distinct difference.

It's done via consent. The solution is non-violent non-compliance. There's nothing 'they' can do about that if done en mass.

Note my signature line:

"Sir, we are not weak, if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature has placed in our power." -- Patrick Henry

mrnhtbr2232
12th February 2011, 04:33 PM
It's done via consent. The solution is non-violent non-compliance. There's nothing 'they' can do about that if done en mass.
Note my signature line:

"Sir, we are not weak, if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature has placed in our power." -- Patrick Henry

I don't consent to it. You probably don't either. For that matter most people we both know probably don't. But the percentage of people who practice non-compliance is a drop in the bucket compared to the fools among us who live their lives as they are conditioned to believe. They will never raise up in non-compliance because they are programmed not to. I think that's the point Awoke is trying to make - society is a majority population of manipulated shallow thinkers at the hands of the elite. Society will not rise up in large numbers against "them" - this is not Egypt, this is corporate America and the police state calling the shots for our banking overlords. We all want to be so comfortable and keep up with the Jones that materialism trumps reason. By design. GSUS kinds of people are the exception, not the rule. You too, in that you are willing to explore, question, analyze, and debate. If our society was like that we would not be where we are, but our society is not like that - again, by careful manipulation and sociology to fracture, confuse, and control. It is not consent if people are not conscious to it.

RJB
12th February 2011, 05:04 PM
I can see blaming a culture or belief system for such barbarism, but blaming the victims is insane.

Many people have fallen under oppression. For the 1st 300 years of Christianity, people lived under the threat of death, from the pharisees stoning St. Stephen to the early church fathers Ignatius of Antioc, Justin the Martyr, Polycarp and many others who purposely went to Rome to be slaughtered for their beliefs. Are they to be blamed?

Are you to be blamed?

Book
12th February 2011, 05:31 PM

Bullshit. Period.

That is bullshit.

Book
12th February 2011, 05:34 PM

Thank God somebody edited out the upsetting stuff.

:D

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 06:12 PM
More acquiescence than consent I would say.

silver solution
12th February 2011, 06:20 PM

No as free thinking men we let it go on.

Tumbleweed
12th February 2011, 06:25 PM
I've been thinking about this and what christians should do when they face the children of the devil. A christians duty is to protect himself and his family. Don't surrender, don't beg for mercy, none will be given, fight to the death. If you turn the other cheek, this picture may be what you or a member of your family will look like.

I'm only going to show one picture. They did this guy ugly. This bastards have no soul.

http://cdn.ccomrcdn.com/image/446/410/CDN-IP/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_12974694771.jpg

The rest are here.

http://www.kfiam640.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=270083

midnight rambler
12th February 2011, 07:20 PM
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. --Ephesians 5:11

That doesn't sound like advice to me, sounds more like a command.

mrnhtbr2232
12th February 2011, 09:07 PM

No as free thinking men we let it go on.

The Barbie world we live in is full of ordinary people. They all watch television, listen to radio, and play with their electronic gadgets - all conduits for lifestyle marketing and false belief systems. They are all told this is the way to live and be normal and they take the bait. The inaction of free thinkers has nothing to do with the fact society is the way it is because people are conditioned to not be free thinkers - that is not condoning or acquiescence, that is slavery. That is the difference I was referring to. The whole "we let them" mantra is only true for free thinkers, who can recognize and choose, and they are a minority. Hence, the "we get the society we allow" argument is untrue since the majority are not allowing anything. They are merely reacting.

Twisted Titan
12th February 2011, 09:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_99mcINufQ

BrewTech
12th February 2011, 09:48 PM

I'm saving that picture. It defines how completely fucked up we are as "Americans".

A skull with the skin ripped of between two severed arms is fine, but god help us us if we happen to glimpse the murdered man's severed genetalia.

I'd like to meet the guy who made the decision to blur that out... ya know... pick his "brain" a little.

BillBoard
12th February 2011, 09:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_99mcINufQ

Hey, if that be true, then the old adage that there is nothing new under the Sun is right on.

Low_five
13th February 2011, 12:23 AM
mexican beer is so good because it was taught to them by the germans. People from Texas know theres german culture all over that area.

Hillbilly
13th February 2011, 01:47 AM
This is what we have to look forward too here if we keep letting the illegals keep flooding over the boarder like and exploding pinata.

People must nut up and give No Quarter for animals like that.

Serpo
13th February 2011, 02:26 AM

Wouldnt want to frighten the kiddies now would we........

I'm saving that picture. It defines how completely fucked up we are as "Americans".

A skull with the skin ripped of between two severed arms is fine, but god help us us if we happen to glimpse the murdered man's severed genetalia.

I'd like to meet the guy who made the decision to blur that out... ya know... pick his "brain" a little.

Awoke
14th February 2011, 05:02 AM
I get so sick of repeating myself sometimes. If you want to blame yourself for the state of the NWO in America, so be it. Go ahead and shoulder that. I will not. I have posted in other threads about the actions I have taken to fight the NWO already. You can search my posts if you really give a shit to read it.
If not, then I know you are just argueing for the sake of arguing, and I just don't have the patience for that today.

The conspiracy is all encompassing, in every single aspect. From the time you were a child, you were given a number and inclucated in the school system, and told how the system works, and how you need to conduct yourself to fit into that system and make a living.

Meanwhile the food you eat poisons you, the water you drink retards you, the music you listen to brainwashes you, the newcasts you watch lie to you, the history books you study deceive you, the political system placates you, the justice system betrays you, the laws stifle you, the medicine you take sickens you, the monetary system enslaves you, the list goes on and on and on.

NOTHING GOES UNTOUCHED. NOTHING.

So then, for some pretentious POS to sit here and try to convice me that "We get what we deserve" or "you let it happen by inaction or complicity" is a laughable endeavor. I don't give a shit how non-violent your non-compliance is. It's going to take a lot more than that to make any serious change. Massive numbers are required for NVNC to work. That ain't happening. Even violent non-compliance will not be enough, unless you have massive numbers.

Look at David Koresh:

Truth: Freeman on the land, communal leader, provided own food, water, resources, Christian. Died for not paying taxes or using fiat debt.

Media: Sick, twisted "Branch Davidian cultist", polygamist, pedophile, repressor, abuser, anything bad they could think of.

So where people like my parents let the Boob-Tube (TV) brainwash them into thinking Koresh was a freak-show satanist child rapist, I had friends who were listening to shortwave radio broadcasts while the shit was going down. They know the truth while the rest of the world knows the media lie.

Anyways the OP is derailed with this conversation, and I don't want to derail our derailment by going into Koresh, etc. I use him as an example of NVNC. Him, and tens of women and children and men got burned alive by the US Government (BTAF), and the ones who tried to flee the burning building were shot by federal snipers. NVNC isn't going to do shit.

And you insisting on shouldering the blame for the current state of the NWO is silly. You are not to blame. I am not to blame. The carry out their plans in secrecy and all angles and support structures for their plans are in place. They own and operate the matrix.
You may be awake, but almost everyone around you is still dreaming.

BillBoard
14th February 2011, 06:41 AM
Awoke keep spewing your drivel.

Easy to call someone a pretentious POS when you don't have the intellectual capacity and ability to refute their statements.

One, no one here has to assume guilt for the conditions to which we have been born.

Two, the fact remains that if you are born with "normal" abilities you are endowed with volition, and nothing can prevent you from exercising it.

Three, if the majority remain "willfully ignorant", that is to say they do not wish to acknowledge their plight, they certainly deserve whatever is hoisted up on them.

Self indulgent pity will not get you out any faster of your slavish condition.

Awoke
14th February 2011, 07:00 AM
My drivel? Puhlease.

You won't find any "self indulgent pity" from this guy. I look at the facts, I look at the world around me, and I see what's going on here. The cold hard reality is, this world is run by a satanic cabal who operate in the shadows, and you think we should blame ourselves for that.

You probably blame toddler children for letting their abusive fathers slap them around.

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 07:04 AM
My drivel? Puhlease.

You won't find any "self indulgent pity" from this guy. I look at the facts, I look at the world around me, and I see what's going on here. The cold hard reality is, this world is run by a satanic cabal who operate in the shadows, and you think we should blame ourselves for that.

You probably blame toddler children for letting their abusive fathers slap them around.

If we (as those oppressed by the NWO/what-have-you) are like toddlers compared to those who oppress us, then we're likely already fucked.

My ancestors should not have let this happen.

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 07:06 AM

Actually there is a lot of anecdotal that souls indeed *choose* the circumstances they are born into, and yes that includes abusive parents.

ETA: That's right - free will/volition transcends the human experience.

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 07:10 AM

Actually there is a lot of anecdotal that souls indeed *choose* the circumstances they are born into, and yes that includes abusive parents.

Granted, I'm happy enough with my parents, but I certainly don't recall choosing...

Do aborted babies choose to be aborted?

(serious question)

Awoke
14th February 2011, 07:12 AM
OMG. This forum gets better and better.

:lol

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 07:15 AM

Granted, I'm happy enough with my parents, but I certainly don't recall choosing...

(serious question)

Yes, I would suppose so. This very young boy (at under 4 y.o.) asserts he went to Heaven and met his unborn sister who was miscarried before he was born.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4419243/heaven-is-for-real/

ETA: and FYI Awoke, this kid's father is a pastor.

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 07:18 AM

(serious question)

Yes, I would suppose so. This very young boy (at under 4 y.o.) asserts he went to Heaven and met his unborn sister who was miscarried before he was born.

Did she say why she chose to be miscarried?

Or was the miscarriage an "accident"?

Are there "accidents"?

Sorry for the questions, I'm just trying to explore your train-of-thought on this.

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 07:20 AM

Awoke, if you're suggesting that souls choosing the circumstances which they are born into is not a possibility, then you're implying that Jesus lied to us.

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 07:23 AM

(serious question)

Did she say why she chose to be miscarried?

Or was the miscarriage an "accident"?

Are there "accidents"?

Sorry for the questions, I'm just trying to explore your train-of-thought on this.

Cannot answer those questions for you, you need to work that out for yourself. All I can say is from my own observations that the miscarried baby's soul chose to be in those circumstances. Perhaps it was to have an impact upon her brother. Still working on wrapping my head around it, it takes a lifetime (and that's the point of it all).

Book
14th February 2011, 07:57 AM
Actually there is a lot of anecdotal that souls indeed "choose" the circumstances they are born into, and yes that includes abusive parents.

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/goldmine/bonzi/Fluke_-nambla.jpg

:oo-->

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 08:05 AM
Book, you don't know what you don't know.

Souls choose adverse circumstances to provide 'issues' for them to 'work through' over the course of a lifetime. Like I asserted earlier, a soul's free will/volition transcends the human experience.

Since I'm guessing that you're a metrosexual (by all indications) or at least a city boy with no real ag experience you probably don't comprehend what makes a cow happy, yeah even ecstatic. Anyone who's observed what causes cows to express (cow) happiness and joy 'gets it'.

freespirit
14th February 2011, 08:14 AM
is this what you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7AhUnOV8eU&feature=related

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 08:16 AM
is this what you mean?

By no means. Solving a problem is what makes a cow go ga-ga.

Book
14th February 2011, 08:18 AM
Book, you don't know what you don't know.

Souls choose adverse circumstances to provide 'issues' for them to 'work through' over the course of a lifetime. Like I asserted earlier, a soul's free will/volition transcends the human experience.

Since I'm guessing that you're a metrosexual (by all indications) or at least a city boy with no real ag experience you probably don't comprehend what makes a cow happy, yeah even ecstatic. Anyone who's observed what causes cows to express (cow) happiness and joy 'gets it'.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QgTvnPtrdMY/Sxp_yD9W7DI/AAAAAAAAFQg/7dyblF_Gouw/s400/nambla.jpg

I raised a Black Angus steer in 4-H Club as a teen but apparently according to you I have "no real ag experience".

Back on topic...your notion that victims "chose" to be victims must be the excuse that NAMBA uses while hunting for little boys. Is that in their Handbook?

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 08:23 AM
Book, you're the number 1 shill on this forum for denying that humans have free will, so you denying that souls have free will/volition which transcends the human experience doesn't surprise me in the least.

Without adversity there can be no growth (of the soul) under life's circumstances.

freespirit
14th February 2011, 08:24 AM
is this what you mean?

ok...like this?

the cow's problem of a full udder is being solved by the milking....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2H-ZNfhxbs&NR=1

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 08:25 AM
is this what you mean?

ok...like this?

the cow's problem of a full udder is being solved by the milking....

Please explain how the cow 'solves' the problem you refer to.

Book
14th February 2011, 08:28 AM
Book, you're the number 1 shill on this forum for denying that humans have free will, so you denying that souls have free will/volition which transcends the human experience doesn't surprise me in the least.

http://www.westernhillschurchofchrist.com/touching.jpg

The judge and jury didn't buy this guy claiming that the victims "chose" to be molested either.

freespirit
14th February 2011, 08:40 AM
Please explain how the cow 'solves' the problem you refer to.

well, the cow would have sensed it's udder was full from the pressure, and went to the barn to be milked...thus solving the problem...i'll leave any deeper bovine insights to you...

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 08:40 AM
tthe cow felt the pressure of the full udder, an d went to work in the morning to get milked...problem solved...and looks like the cow was pretty happy

I don't see how you can possibly conclude there is any 'problem-solving' with a cow showing up for it's morning and evening milking routine.

Apparently you've never seen a cow express happiness/joy as result of having solved a problem. Here's a clue: cows definitely don't make such a display when milked (before, during, or after).

And FWIW, Seth MacFarlane is one very sick, twisted, and fucked up collectivist.

freespirit
14th February 2011, 08:49 AM
i have hand milked cows, and goats, actually...but was usually too busy workin to watch them solve their problems...as long as you do it right, they typically don't make much of a fuss...

the clip is still funny, collectivist or otherwise...

i'm still trying to figure out the bovine/cartel connection...perhaps i missed a post or two in my perusal...

Awoke
14th February 2011, 10:11 AM

Awoke, if you're suggesting that souls choosing the circumstances which they are born into is not a possibility, then you're implying that Jesus lied to us.

Hahaha, no. Nice try. I was just referring to how you guys will desperately try anything to justify clinging to your arguement.

So this "coversation has progressed as follows, just for a re-cap:
(For the record, I am referring to either Rambler or Billboard, or both when I say "You")

1) Gangsters mutilate person
2) You guys say that we deserve it because we have created this society through inaction.
3) I call that bullshit.
4) You try to justify it
5) I laugh, and use the example of an abused child being blamed for letting the father beat them.
6) You suddenly become Christian scholars and imply that I call Jesus a liar
7) I laugh some more, and see that you must have an ulterior motive.

So maybe this is a better way to sum up your thoughts on the matter:
Don't blame the bank robber! Blame yourself for going to the bank! HAHAHAHA! Spare me.

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 11:28 AM
You suddenly become Christian scholars and imply that I call Jesus a liar

You deny what Jesus Himself said: "...with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

It doesn't take a scholar to comprehend what He said (at Matt 19:26).

Awoke
14th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Give it up already. You're grasping at straws here. This discussion has nothing to do with whatever you're trying to twist it into.

You can shoulder the blame for the NWO. I will not.

I can agree to that.

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 11:57 AM
What's this about cows solving problems?

I'm not getting your reference here, care to elucidate?

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 12:02 PM

You have to put yourself on the cow's level. For example you're in a corral with no vegetation on the ground and just outside the corral is a lush field of delicious Coastal Bermuda. You can smell it and you want out to get to it. The problem: how to get out the gate of the corral.

Uncle Salty
14th February 2011, 01:33 PM
You suddenly become Christian scholars and imply that I call Jesus a liar

You deny what Jesus Himself said: "...with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

It doesn't take a scholar to comprehend what He said (at Matt 19:26).

Jesus never uttered those words...ever. He did not speak English. I believe he spoke Aramaic. The Bible was a bunch of stories that were orally handed down for hundreds of years before being put to paper.

Who know what Jesus really said?

Tumbleweed
14th February 2011, 02:09 PM

I know all about cows. They like to eat, sleep, drink anywhere they can and take care of their calves and have sex with a bull once a year. I've pulled a lot of cows tits over the years and they don't like it. They'll either slap you with a shit covered tail or kick the hell out of you if they can. Cows are good entertainment for cowboys and cowboys are good entertainment for cows ;)

General of Darkness
14th February 2011, 07:44 PM
How the hell did this get religious.

People use religion as an excuse.

From the beginning, these people are filthy beasts and should be hunted down and destroyed.

RJB
15th February 2011, 05:03 PM
How the hell did this get religious.

People use religion as an excuse.

From the beginning, these people are filthy beasts and should be hunted down and destroyed.
Only if they choose to be hunted down and destroyed ;D