PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Abe..........his 202 year.

Ponce
12th February 2011, 05:04 PM
I was going to say something this morning but I was waiting for one of his own to say something.....for you to forget his birthday is like me forgetting all about Commandante Castro........ oh well, no wonder the foregneirs are taking over the country.

Gaillo
12th February 2011, 06:45 PM
Yeah... happy birthday, Abe ya prick! Glad you're still dead... 8)
Too bad it didn't happen BEFORE you destroyed our Republic.

This one's for you:

Panoptimist
12th February 2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.mikelynaugh.com/VirtualCivilWar/New/Originals2/images/Lincoln1.jpg

nunaem
12th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Is he shoving a dildo up his ass in that pic?

madfranks
12th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Good riddance.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
12th February 2011, 07:08 PM
Abraham Lincoln is best remembered for suspending habeus corpus, imprisoning journalists who wrote articles which spoke out against his policies, raping the 10th amendment, and stating that he had no desire to free the slaves although he may one day be forced to do so.

Panoptimist
12th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Good ol' Abraham Lincolnstein...

Ponce
12th February 2011, 08:26 PM
OUCH, OUCH AND TRIPLE OUCH..........I really didn't know that the American people felt that way about him.......to me that he was one of the few heros that this country had.

LuckyStrike
12th February 2011, 08:30 PM
OUCH, OUCH AND TRIPLE OUCH..........I really didn't know that the American people felt that way about him.......to me that he was one of the few heros that this country had.

He is a hero, to the big government marxists.

the biss
12th February 2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah, this board is probably not the best one to be wishing "The Great Usurper" and initiator of the War of Northern Aggression a happy birthday...

Ares
13th February 2011, 08:33 AM
Abe Lincoln - Americas first dictator. He is celebrated like none other in Washington DC. When I was there his face was every where. Tells me all I need to know. He is the father of this corporate fascist government. F*ck abe lincoln.

iOWNme
13th February 2011, 08:36 AM
At the time Lincoln committed the act of Treason, there were only 2 major countries in the world not controlled by the Rothschild banking cartel: USA and Russia.

This is why the Imperial Russian Naval fleet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Russian_Navy#The_Later_19th_century) was sent to the Northern ports to aide the North in Preserving the Union. For even simple minded Lincoln knew that the breaking of the Union would lead to the destruction of the Liberty of the American people, through International/Central = ROTHSCHILD banking.

And so Lincoln (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln#Assassination) and the Emperor Alexander II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_II_of_Russia#Assassination) were both assassinated, (By Marxist/Anarchist) and International/Central = ROTHSCHILD banking had its way, again.

The assassination caused a great setback for the reform movement. One of Alexander II's last ideas was to draft plans for an elected parliament, or Duma, which were completed the day before he died but not yet released to the Russian people. In a matter of 48 hours, Alexander II planned to release his plan for the duma to the Russian people. Had he lived, Russia might have followed a path to constitutional monarchy instead of the long road of oppression that defined his successor's reign. The first action Alexander III took after his coronation was to tear up those plans. A Duma would not come into fruition until 1905, when Alexander II's grandson, Nicholas II, commissioned the Duma following extreme pressure on the monarchy as a result of the Russian Revolution of 1905.

A second consequence of the assassination was anti-Jewish pogroms and legislation.

A third consequence of the assassination was that suppression of civil liberties in Russia and police brutality burst back in full force after experiencing some restraint under the reign of Alexander II. Alexander II's murder and subsequent death was witnessed first-hand by his son, Alexander III, and his grandson, Nicholas II, both future Czars, who vowed not to have the same fate befall them. Both used the Okhrana to arrest protestors and uproot suspected rebel groups, creating further suppression of personal freedom for the Russian people.

All of the above events paved the way for what is known as the Bolshevik Revolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution) and the creation of Communism. (Rothschild banking)

Im not even a fan of Abe, but i am a great admirer of the truth.

Ares
13th February 2011, 08:52 AM
Who cares about "preserving the union"? Personal liberty trumps the union. The south wanted a confederacy and under gods law had the right to leave. Why force someone to stay when they do not want too? All the civil war was, was a power grab by the federal government. Preserving the union was a catch phrase to get the sheep to rally around their newly self appointed traitor.

Serpo
13th February 2011, 09:07 AM
Well come on then who is Americas greatest hero...............

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 09:07 AM
Preserving the union was a catch phrase to get the sheep to rally around their newly self appointed traitor.

Could not have done it any other way. That was the velvet glove.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 09:10 AM

Here are some candidates:

Capt. McGonagle of the USS Liberty
Smedley Butler
Patton
Congressman Louis McFadden
Tailgunner Joe
BoBo Gritz (of course this one's debatable, however there were points where Gritz did extraordinary service to the country)

I could go on, but you get the drift.

kregener
13th February 2011, 09:25 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Government/Abe.jpg

Patton? Are you serious?!?!? LOL!

7th trump
13th February 2011, 09:46 AM

You know i watched a very good program on Iowa public television about the civil war and I didnt realize what Abe went through. I only watch it because of the time, the 14th amendment issue.
I can tell you I sure wouldnt want that job during that time. Very difficult!
Abe, according to this program, was very depressed that Americans were being slaughtered fighting against each other and he had a difficult time with not trying to step on the Constitution. It was a very touchy time in America.
As far as these people on this board saying "good riddence" and the father of corporate America.
Abe was murdered by a pussy kenite jew to the back of the head at an opportune time to further THEIR agenda before he could reinstate habeous and stop the executive order he had to execute in that time of civil war. Dont think this is Abes fault. The war was already in motion way before Abe became president.
Abe had nothing to do with the 14th amendment and that citizenship that came out of it which you volunteer into. That incidious amendment was passed three years after Abe's assissination and a full year before the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
In my opinion they needed Abe assissinated.
I think you guys need to really think about what you are saying if you are not willing to research a little history.

Ares
13th February 2011, 10:37 AM
I think you guys need to really think about what you are saying if you are not willing to research a little history.

Whether the war was already in motion or not, ol "honest" Abe suspended habeas corpus and is the FIRST president to ever use ILLEGAL executive orders. I don't care if he was depressed or not. He had no reason to be, if he had just followed his oath of office. Preserving the union was a Bullshit reason. The union exist by the consent of the states, the south withdrew their consent. Just like a marriage if the wife / husband wants to leave, are you going to put a gun to their head and force them to stay? Under what right or law can you force someone an individual or a state to stay against their will and support a central all powerful government?

He was depressed about his actions? Well I guess that shows he at least had a soul. Even if he was completely misguided, ignorant and a warmonger.

7th trump
13th February 2011, 11:08 AM

Whether the war was already in motion or not, ol "honest" Abe suspended habeas corpus and is the FIRST president to ever use ILLEGAL executive orders. I don't care if he was depressed or not. He had no reason to be, if he had just followed his oath of office. Preserving the union was a Bullshit reason. The union exist by the consent of the states, the south withdrew their consent. Just like a marriage if the wife / husband wants to leave, are you going to put a gun to their head and force them to stay? Under what right or law can you force someone an individual or a state to stay against their will and support a central all powerful government?

He was depressed about his actions? Well I guess that shows he at least had a soul. Even if he was completely misguided, ignorant and a warmonger.

Hey look I could really careless of your opinion which your basing a lot of what I didnt say..

Ares
13th February 2011, 11:17 AM
Hey look I could really careless of your opinion which your basing a lot of what I didnt say..

It's not opinion, did he or did he not suspend habeas corpus? Did he or did he not issue illegal executive orders? Did he or did he not declare war while congress was not in session because the south withdrew their Representatives?

The program you watched can say whatever they would like about ol dipshit Abe. But actions speak louder than words. You said he tried not to step on the Constitution. Yeah whatever he might as well of used it for toilet paper. No different than G.W.B. "It's just a g*d d*mn piece of paper." Right??

He treated it as such and why he should be held in contempt, not praise for "preserving the union." You never force someone against their will to stay in a relationship. Be that marriage or a Constitutional Republic. I could give a shit less if he was depressed about Americans fighting and killing each other. Those are the results of HIS actions. If he would of adhered to his oath of office, and recognized the states as well as peoples GOD GIVEN RIGHTS to associate with whomever they choose there would of been no war.

The facts still stand, he VIOLATED the Constitution, he forced the southern states into federal bondage.

madfranks
13th February 2011, 12:43 PM
You know i watched a very good program on Iowa public television about the civil war and I didnt realize what Abe went through. I only watch it because of the time, the 14th amendment issue.
Abe, according to this program, was very depressed that Americans were being slaughtered fighting against each other and he had a difficult time with not trying to step on the Constitution. It was a very touchy time in America.
As far as these people on this board saying "good riddence" and the father of corporate America.
Abe was murdered by a pussy kenite jew to the back of the head at an opportune time to further THEIR agenda before he could reinstate habeous and stop the executive order he had to execute in that time of civil war. Dont think this is Abes fault. The war was already in motion way before Abe became president.
Abe had nothing to do with the 14th amendment and that citizenship that came out of it which you volunteer into. That incidious amendment was passed three years after Abe's assissination and a full year before the Civil Rights Act of 1866.

Like Ares mentioned, Lincoln did not recognize the voluntary nature of the union; so much so that it was the policy of his administration to use deadly force against anyone, even civilians, who supported the secession effort. He didn't just war against the Confederate Army, he waged war on Southern civilians, mostly women, children and old men who were unable to participate in the war effort. His generals raided entire towns, killing the inhabitants before burning everything down. They called it "scorched earth warfare".

From the book, The Real Lincoln, by Thomas DiLorenzo:

Such plundering of the unarmed civilian population greatly bothered General George McClellan, who wrote Lincoln a letter on June 20, 1862, imploring him to ensure that the war was conducted according to "the highest principles known to Christian civilization", and was directed only against "armed forces and organizations", not the Southern population.

Lincoln is said to have politely accepted his letter, after which he abandoned any type of conciliatory policy toward the Southern population by signing into law the Confiscation Act which was perceived by Union soldiers as "a green light to go after Southerner's property". McClellan was replaced several months later and went on to run against Lincoln as the Democratic candidate for president in 1864.

Another way in which war was waged on civilians was the policy, adopted almost from the very beginning, of retaliating against Confederate attacks by holding randomly chosen civilians as hostages, sometimes shooting them and sometimes burning their houses or entire towns to the ground. It is hard to believe that Lincoln, whom some historians celebrate as a skilled micro-manager of the war effort who maintained almost constant contact with his field commanders, did not know about these attacks.

Union Colonel John Beatty warned the residents of Paint Rock, Alabama, that "every time a the telegraph wire was cut we would burn a house; every time a train was fired upon we would hang a man; and we would continue to do this until every house was burned and every man hanged between Decatur and Bridgeport." Beatty ended up burning the entire town of Paint Rock to the ground while seizing three hostages.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Patton? Are you serious?!?!? LOL!

I made my suggestions, where are yours?!?!?

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 12:55 PM
At the time Lincoln committed the act of Treason, there were only 2 major countries in the world not controlled by the Rothschild banking cartel: USA and Russia.

This is why the Imperial Russian Naval fleet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Russian_Navy#The_Later_19th_century) was sent to the Northern ports to aide the North in Preserving the Union. For even simple minded Lincoln knew that the breaking of the Union would lead to the destruction of the Liberty of the American people, through International/Central = ROTHSCHILD banking.

And so Lincoln (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln#Assassination) and the Emperor Alexander II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_II_of_Russia#Assassination) were both assassinated, (By Marxist/Anarchist) and International/Central = ROTHSCHILD banking had its way, again.

The assassination caused a great setback for the reform movement. One of Alexander II's last ideas was to draft plans for an elected parliament, or Duma, which were completed the day before he died but not yet released to the Russian people. In a matter of 48 hours, Alexander II planned to release his plan for the duma to the Russian people. Had he lived, Russia might have followed a path to constitutional monarchy instead of the long road of oppression that defined his successor's reign. The first action Alexander III took after his coronation was to tear up those plans. A Duma would not come into fruition until 1905, when Alexander II's grandson, Nicholas II, commissioned the Duma following extreme pressure on the monarchy as a result of the Russian Revolution of 1905.

A second consequence of the assassination was anti-Jewish pogroms and legislation.

A third consequence of the assassination was that suppression of civil liberties in Russia and police brutality burst back in full force after experiencing some restraint under the reign of Alexander II. Alexander II's murder and subsequent death was witnessed first-hand by his son, Alexander III, and his grandson, Nicholas II, both future Czars, who vowed not to have the same fate befall them. Both used the Okhrana to arrest protestors and uproot suspected rebel groups, creating further suppression of personal freedom for the Russian people.

All of the above events paved the way for what is known as the Bolshevik Revolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution) and the creation of Communism. (Rothschild banking)

Ol' Honest Abe issued The Liber Code (his General Order No. 100). If you read The Lieber Code you will likely conclude that it was patterned after Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

The Lieber Code is STILL in effect today.

nunaem
13th February 2011, 12:58 PM

Smedley Butler
Patton

BoBo Gritz (of course this one's debatable, however there were points where Gritz did extraordinary service to the country)

You forgot Charles Lindbergh.

7th trump
13th February 2011, 01:14 PM

Ol' Honest Abe issued The Liber Code (his General Order No. 100). If you read The Lieber Code you will likely conclude that it was patterned after Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

I think you better go read up on the Leiber code under "ethenticity".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieber_Code
It specifically forbids not to give "No quarter" to prisoners of war unless such victors see the killing is to save their lives.
If I was in a war and had prisoners (say muslims) and a platton of muslims were coming that I knew my men and myself wouldnt make it I shoot each and everyone of them knowing these bastards would pick up another rifle and fire another round at me when their army came a marching. Who wouldnt?
That means POW's were not just put in front of a firing squad just because they are the enemy. They must give them quarter.

Yea just gotta love arm chair historians. Bable bable and bable!
Like I said earlier, you guys should probably look up on some history or the subject you are debating.
You make fools of yourselves.

7th trump
13th February 2011, 01:19 PM

Like Ares mentioned, Lincoln did not recognize the voluntary nature of the union; so much so that it was the policy of his administration to use deadly force against anyone, even civilians, who supported the secession effort. He didn't just war against the Confederate Army, he waged war on Southern civilians, mostly women, children and old men who were unable to participate in the war effort. His generals raided entire towns, killing the inhabitants before burning everything down. They called it "scorched earth warfare".

From the book, The Real Lincoln, by Thomas DiLorenzo:

Such plundering of the unarmed civilian population greatly bothered General George McClellan, who wrote Lincoln a letter on June 20, 1862, imploring him to ensure that the war was conducted according to "the highest principles known to Christian civilization", and was directed only against "armed forces and organizations", not the Southern population.

Lincoln is said to have politely accepted his letter, after which he abandoned any type of conciliatory policy toward the Southern population by signing into law the Confiscation Act which was perceived by Union soldiers as "a green light to go after Southerner's property". McClellan was replaced several months later and went on to run against Lincoln as the Democratic candidate for president in 1864.

Another way in which war was waged on civilians was the policy, adopted almost from the very beginning, of retaliating against Confederate attacks by holding randomly chosen civilians as hostages, sometimes shooting them and sometimes burning their houses or entire towns to the ground. It is hard to believe that Lincoln, whom some historians celebrate as a skilled micro-manager of the war effort who maintained almost constant contact with his field commanders, did not know about these attacks.

Union Colonel John Beatty warned the residents of Paint Rock, Alabama, that "every time a the telegraph wire was cut we would burn a house; every time a train was fired upon we would hang a man; and we would continue to do this until every house was burned and every man hanged between Decatur and Bridgeport." Beatty ended up burning the entire town of Paint Rock to the ground while seizing three hostages.

Sure Abe did, he was very concerned of the Union.
You cant pin unethical actions on any leader thats not aware of it happening. Was Abe there at paint rock?
Beatty should have been up on charges and not blaming this on Abe.
Do you see your hippocracy?

Ponce
13th February 2011, 01:48 PM
First they destroy our religion and now our herors......see a pattern here?

Real or not we always will need someone to look up to and if "they" destroy all the one that we have then we will have to look up at theirs........... don't worry guys, Ponce is still here ;D

willie pete
13th February 2011, 01:50 PM
there were a couple points of lincoln's I was in agreement with...unless he was lying about it ... :D Overall though....he was a tyrant

Ponce
13th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Pete? all that we know is what we are told and never the real story..........after all =

"They tell us what they want us to know, or what they cannot longer hide"... Ponce

willie pete
13th February 2011, 02:10 PM
^^^Yep Ponce....it's been said, the biggest liars in history have been HISTORIANS :D

7th trump
13th February 2011, 02:21 PM
First they destroy our religion and now our herors......see a pattern here?

Real or not we always will need someone to look up to and if "they" destroy all the one that we have then we will have to look up at theirs........... don't worry guys, Ponce is still here ;D

And after all that you get to debate the brainwashed (the ones who want to hear only that of what they want to hear).

Ponce
13th February 2011, 02:53 PM
I know trump........and that's why is good to look for the "fence sitters" that don't know the truth about what is going on...............in the other hand we are only the reverse of the same coin.

madfranks
13th February 2011, 04:30 PM
You cant pin unethical actions on any leader thats not aware of it happening. Was Abe there at paint rock?

If Paint Rock was an isolated example administered by a radical general, I could see your point. You can't possibly deny that the burning of towns and villages was a common tactic of the Union in the war. And you can't possibly absolve Lincoln because "he wasn't there". What would be the point of the Confiscation Act if Lincoln was so sensitive to protecting the people of the South?

7th trump
13th February 2011, 04:37 PM

If Paint Rock was an isolated example administered by a radical general, I could see your point. You can't possibly deny that the burning of towns and villages was a common tactic of the Union in the war. And you can't possibly absolve Lincoln because "he wasn't there". What would be the point of the Confiscation Act if Lincoln was so sensitive to protecting the people of the South?

So there for we can conclude that all the hut burnings and rapings by soldiers of Vietnam were ordered by one president?
This same president is going to except all responsibility for anything and everything the lowest grunt with a gun says and does?
Is that what you are saying?

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 04:51 PM

It specifically forbids not to give "No quarter" to prisoners of war unless such victors see the killing is to save their lives.
If I was in a war and had prisoners (say muslims) and a platton of muslims were coming that I knew my men and myself wouldnt make it I shoot each and everyone of them knowing these bastards would pick up another rifle and fire another round at me when their army came a marching. Who wouldnt?
That means POW's were not just put in front of a firing squad just because they are the enemy. They must give them quarter.

Like I said earlier, you guys should probably look up on some history or the subject you are debating.

So...instead of actually READING The Lieber Code and DIGESTING it you run to Ziopedia for the controllers' Cliff Notes version...right?

I see that Ziopedia's version of The Lieber Code fails to mention that The Lieber Code was codified into US Army Field Manual 27-10 The Law of Land Warfare in July of 1956 and is currently fully incorporated into FM 27-10 - it never has been changed. And if you were to ever bother reading The Lieber Code you would realize that under the specific terms of The Lieber Code it was NEVER terminated, repealed, or rescinded (it remains in effect).

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 04:53 PM

Smedley Butler
Patton

You forgot Charles Lindbergh.

Yeah, both Sr. and Jr.

7th trump
13th February 2011, 05:25 PM

So...instead of actually READING The Lieber Code and DIGESTING it you run to Ziopedia for the controllers' Cliff Notes version...right?

I see that Ziopedia's version of The Lieber Code fails to mention that The Lieber Code was codified into US Army Field Manual 27-10 The Law of Land Warfare in July of 1956 and is currently fully incorporated into FM 27-10 - it never has been changed. And if you were to ever bother reading The Lieber Code you would realize that under the specific terms of The Lieber Code it was NEVER terminated, repealed, or rescinded (it remains in effect).

Yeah I know.......so what!
Its just a war time code of conduct.
One of not just pointing a gun at a POW for the sake they are a POW. They must give quarter and not deny it to prisoners to just shoot them.
So blantant obvious you didnt read it now isnt it!
Stupid is what stupis is......I guess!
I'll tell you what.........you win....ok!
Now get out of here!

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 05:47 PM

And since The Lieber Code is STILL in effect (thru FM 27-10 and due to the FACT that The Lieber Code was never repealed, terminated, or rescinded per the terms of The Lieber Code itself) then we MUST still be in 'war time'...right??

7th trump
13th February 2011, 05:54 PM

And since The Lieber Code is STILL in effect (thru FM 27-10 and due to the FACT that The Lieber Code was never repealed, terminated, or rescinded per the terms of The Lieber Code itself) then we MUST still be in 'war time'...right??

The code applies to service men in the line of duty. How does that say we are still in "war time".
Is the south attacking the north or visa versa? Are cannon balls still being fired?

My daughter had Hawian punch for lunch today.....................does that make her a Hawian?
Does that make my refrigerater a part of Hawaii?

See the stupidity behind your statement?

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 06:08 PM

The code applies to service men in the line of duty. How does that say we are still in "war time".
Is the south attacking the north or visa versa? Are cannon balls still being fired?

My daughter had Hawian punch for lunch today.....................does that make her a Hawian?

I suggest you actually read and digest The Lieber Code so that you don't post utter nonsense like the quoted post above.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp#art2

There was never a special proclamation ordered by the CinC and there was never a special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war as there was never a treaty of peace between the belligerents. Lee 'abandoned the field' and that was it.

7th trump
13th February 2011, 06:19 PM

I suggest you actually read and digest The Lieber Code so that you don't post utter nonsense like the quoted post above.

There was never a special proclamation ordered by the CinC and there was never a special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war as there was never a treaty of peace between the belligerents. Lee 'abandoned the field' and that was it.

So whats your point?
The leiber code is just that......a code of conduct. It has nothing to do with Lee walking off the field.
Are you paranoid that civil war soldier is out to get you?

You are putting square pegs in round holes.
Stop it.......it makes you look like the fool you are portraying yourself to be!
Lay off the mary jane pipe and put the beer down and get some sleep.
The civil war ended in 1865
We've since had two world war........or did you realize that?

7th trump
13th February 2011, 06:20 PM

The CinC was murdered in a play house which I brought up in an earlier post.
The war is over so put your musket away!

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 06:26 PM
I can read and comprehend plain English, but apparently you cannot 7th trump. lol Remove the scales from your eyes.

Martial Law is the immediate and direct effect and consequence of...conquest.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp#art1

Martial Law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander in chief; or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war

It is VERY CLEARLY spelled out in Articles 1 and 2 of The Lieber Code. Now kindly show me where there was a "special proclamation, ordered by the CinC" or produce the "treaty of peace with a 'special mention'" of cessation of martial law. I sit here with bated breath. lol

7th trump
13th February 2011, 06:44 PM
I can read and comprehend plain English, but apparently you cannot 7th trump. lol Remove the scales from your eyes.

Martial Law is the immediate and direct effect and consequence of...conquest.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/lieber.asp#art1

Martial Law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander in chief; or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war

It is VERY CLEARLY spelled out in Articles 1 and 2 of The Lieber Code. Now kindly show me where there was a "special proclamation, ordered by the CinC" or produce the "treaty of peace with a 'special mention'" of cessation of martial law. I sit here with bated breath. lol

Please show us where martial law and this "hostile occupation" is being enforced here in the states against the People?
Show me where the south and the north are shooting cannon balls at each other.

See how stupid you sound?
Seriously put down the musket the war has been over with since 1865

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 06:50 PM
Please show us where martial law and this "hostile occupation" is being enforced here in the states against the People?

If I can read and comprehend plain English and you appear not to be willing, capable, or able to do so, then who's the stupid party??

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." --Henry Kissinger

7th trump
13th February 2011, 06:57 PM

If I can read and comprehend plain English and you appear not to be willing, capable, or able to do so, then who's the stupid party??

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." --Henry Kissinger

You, hands down!...though I'm not doubting your ability to read plain english. Its your inability to comprehend the war is over.
The war was over in 1865.

Still cant find anywhere in America where Martial Law is in full effect because of some "hostile occupation" can you?
And what does Kissinger have to do with you not letting go that the civil war ended in 1865 and theres no "hostile occupation" going on since?
About the closest I can come to "hostile occupation were the Vietnam war demonstrations but thats a far cry from a full blow civil war that ended in 1865.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 06:58 PM

Without a "special proclamation ordered by the CinC" or a "special mention" in a peace treaty martial law under The Lieber Code REMAINS in effect per The Lieber Code.

If you think martial law under The Lieber Code is no longer in effect, then produce the evidence to that effect.

And a FYI, the physical 'occupation' continued well past 1865 due to the 'Reconstruction Act'. 7th trump, since you present yourself as being aware of the ramifications of the occupation persisting beyond 1865 in concert with the Reconstruction Act. (note they didn't refer to it as 'restoration' but instead they referred to it as a 're-constructing'/rebuilding/complete overhaul)

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 07:02 PM

You, hands down!...though I'm not doubting your ability to read plain english. Its your inability to comprehend the war is over.

Still cant find anywhere in America where Martial Law is in full effect because of some "hostile occupation" can you?

You don't consider militarized police as an occupation force?!?!?

BTW, that's a .50 caliber Browning machinegun on top of that APC. Why do 'police' *need* a .50 machinegun?!?!?

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/rbalko/serveandprotect.jpg
http://www.news-journalonline.com/images/2010/06/13/class614.jpg

7th trump
13th February 2011, 07:02 PM

Without a "special proclamation ordered by the CinC" or a "special mention" in a peace treaty martial law under The Lieber Code REMAINS in effect per The Lieber Code.

If you think martial law under The Lieber Code is no longer in effect, then produce the evidence to that effect.

And a FYI, the physical 'occupation' continued well past 1865 due to the 'Reconstruction Act'. 7th trump, since you present yourself as being aware of the ramifications of the occupation persisting beyond 1865 in concert with the Reconstruction Act. (note they didn't refer to it as 'restoration' but instead they referred to it as a 're-constructing'/rebuilding/complete overhaul)

Yep you said it yourself

referred to it as a 're-constructing'/rebuilding/complete overhaul)
The war is over and everythin has been rebuilt and overhauled per the reconstruction Act.

Still waiting here for any evidence of "hostile occupation" for the Leiber code to have any effect!
sounds of crickets..........

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 07:06 PM

Yep you said it yourself

The war is over and everythin has been rebuilt and overhauled per the reconstruction Act.

Still waiting here for any evidence of "hostile occupation" for the Leiber code to have any effect!

You simply cannot read and comprehend PLAIN ENGLISH which puts you in the category of willfully ignorant, if not an outright knucklehead. lol

7th trump
13th February 2011, 07:08 PM

You don't consider militarized police as an occupation force?!?!?

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/rbalko/serveandprotect.jpg
http://www.news-journalonline.com/images/2010/06/13/class614.jpg

Nope.......why would I?
The war has been over with since 1865.
These police have nothing to do with the the millitary for any leiber code to have any effect. Apples and oranges......now what I mean?
These police are not under millitary control.
Heck...I can own a humvee or a jeep myself but that doesnt mean squat to the Leiber code.
Does owning an assualt rifle........................what does that have to do with the price of tea in chine as far as a the Leiber code is concerned.
Real bad analogy if you ask me Midnight.......Rambler?
Your name fits you!

The war has been over with since 1865

7th trump
13th February 2011, 07:11 PM

Yep you said it yourself

You simply cannot read and comprehend PLAIN ENGLISH which puts you in the category of willfully ignorant, if not an outright knucklehead. lol

Still waiting here for any evidence of "hostile occupation" or the south and north are still shooting cannon balls at each other.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 07:18 PM

http://ouramericangeneration.org/blog/wp-content/themes/vigilance/images/top-banner/Police.jpg
http://ouramericangeneration.org/blog/wp-content/themes/vigilance/images/top-banner/Cross-Breed-300x300.jpg
http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/FearImages/MilitarizedPolice2.jpg
http://spokanepoliceabuses.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/spokane-swat-team.jpg

7th trump
13th February 2011, 07:22 PM

http://ouramericangeneration.org/blog/wp-content/themes/vigilance/images/top-banner/Police.jpg
http://ouramericangeneration.org/blog/wp-content/themes/vigilance/images/top-banner/Cross-Breed-300x300.jpg
http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/FearImages/MilitarizedPolice2.jpg
http://spokanepoliceabuses.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/spokane-swat-team.jpg

A bit paranoid are we?
Go back and reread the code to see who has to occupy.

Ponce
13th February 2011, 07:23 PM
Why is it that in the US to do anything always ends up with a war? even with a war of words where all that I wanted to do was to honor good old Abe?.........I can only hope that when I die you guys will honor me in a different way......I know, I know......you will get drunk :-\

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 07:25 PM
Still waiting here for any evidence of "hostile occupation" or the south and north are still shooting cannon balls at each other.

I submit that this is SOLELY your *perception* that martial law ended in 1865. How would you know? You didn't live back then. I also submit you maintain this asinine stance based upon your own willful ignorance.

I've provided bona fide evidence of 'hostile occupation' by militarized police with armor and heavy weapons, yet you keep dodging on providing ANY bona fide evidence that martial law under The Lieber Code ceased in 1865 - as in NONE.

Horn
13th February 2011, 07:26 PM
I was going to say something this morning but I was waiting for one of his own to say something.....for you to forget his birthday is like me forgetting all about Commandante Castro........ oh well, no wonder the foregneirs are taking over the country.

Flame on me, I like him & the Dallas Cowboys.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 07:27 PM
Why is it that in the US to do anything always ends up with a war? even with a war of words where all that I wanted to do was to honor good old Abe?.........I can only hope that when I die you guys will honor me in a different way......I know, I know......you will get drunk :-\

FUCK 'Abe'.

The larger the monument, the greater the propaganda push.

http://www.whenguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Lincoln-Memorial.jpg

willie pete
13th February 2011, 07:33 PM

Generalissimo Ponce...when you Pass, I'd like to remember you by pouring a bottle of the BEST Cuban Rum over your grave....

I only ask one favor chico.....that you let it pass through my Kidneys First :D

madfranks
13th February 2011, 08:00 PM

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence

""If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation ... to a continuance in the union .... I have no hesitation in saying, 'Let us separate.'" - Thomas Jefferson

"If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede." - Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Ever since the war ended in 1865, every state in the union has been under "hostile occupation" of the Federal Government.

midnight rambler
13th February 2011, 08:45 PM
Even ziopedia confirms that there was military occupation (and that's a continuation of martial law under The Lieber Code) subsequent to the passage of The Reconstruction Acts in 1867-1868 (for the mathematically challenged that's no less than TWO full years AFTER 1865).

From ziopedia regarding The Reconstruction Acts (curiously ziopedia has VERY little to say about The Reconstruction Acts, which were VERY crucial acts in America's history):

* Creation of five military districts [IOW, military occupation] in the seceded states not including Tennessee, which had ratified the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and was readmitted to the Union
* Requiring congressional approval for new state constitutions (which were required for Confederate states to rejoin the Union) [at the point of a sword]
* All former Confederate states must ratify the 14th Amendment [again, compelled to accept the 14th amendment at the point of a sword aka 'military occupation']

Horn
13th February 2011, 11:50 PM
People from Texas always despise Lincoln.

They'd much rather have been reconstituted by Mexico.

Senator John C. Calhoun of South Carolina, who had approved of the annexation of Texas, was opposed to the annexation of Mexico, as well as the "mission" aspect of Manifest Destiny, for racial reasons. He made these views clear in a speech to Congress on January 4, 1848:

[W]e have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind, of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race.... We are anxious to force free government on all; and I see that it has been urged ... that it is the mission of this country to spread civil and religious liberty over all the world, and especially over this continent. It is a great mistake.

7th trump
14th February 2011, 03:24 AM

I submit that this is SOLELY your *perception* that martial law ended in 1865. How would you know? You didn't live back then. I also submit you maintain this asinine stance based upon your own willful ignorance.

I've provided bona fide evidence of 'hostile occupation' by militarized police with armor and heavy weapons, yet you keep dodging on providing ANY bona fide evidence that martial law under The Lieber Code ceased in 1865 - as in NONE.

Look up martial law and tell everyone here that martial law is imposed!

Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis—usually only temporary—when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, and provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. In most cases, military forces are deployed to quiet the crowds, to secure government buildings and key or sensitive locations, and to maintain order.[1] Generally, military personnel replace civil authorities and perform some or all of their functions. The constitution could be suspended, and in full-scale martial law, the highest ranking military General would take over, or be installed, as the military governor or as head of the government, thus removing all power from the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the federal government.[1]

You still going to advocate that civilian police in bullet proof vests delivered in a bullet proof vehivcle are the millitary?
Just because the civilian police want to protect themselves a bit better using up to date provisions is not millitary rule by millitary authorities now is it.
Tell us where in the USofA you see full blown take over by the millitary?
Waiting with bated breath........hahahaha.

All you want to do is spread lies and discontent.
Be a man and look at the truth for what it is.............the truth!

7th trump
14th February 2011, 04:38 AM
Even ziopedia confirms that there was military occupation (and that's a continuation of martial law under The Lieber Code) subsequent to the passage of The Reconstruction Acts in 1867-1868 (for the mathematically challenged that's no less than TWO full years AFTER 1865).

From ziopedia regarding The Reconstruction Acts (curiously ziopedia has VERY little to say about The Reconstruction Acts, which were VERY crucial acts in America's history):

* Creation of five military districts [IOW, military occupation] in the seceded states not including Tennessee, which had ratified the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and was readmitted to the Union
* Requiring congressional approval for new state constitutions (which were required for Confederate states to rejoin the Union) [at the point of a sword]
* All former Confederate states must ratify the 14th Amendment [again, compelled to accept the 14th amendment at the point of a sword aka 'military occupation']

And what does this have to do with today where we see no Civil War (ended in 1865) and no military occupation with military authority?
Waiting with bated breath!

7th trump
14th February 2011, 04:42 AM

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence

""If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation ... to a continuance in the union .... I have no hesitation in saying, 'Let us separate.'" - Thomas Jefferson

"If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede." - Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Ever since the war ended in 1865, every state in the union has been under "hostile occupation" of the Federal Government.

Each and every state of XXXXXXXXX is not a part of the Several States. These "state of's" are federal territories. See the Buck Act!
Ever since 1868 all states were forced to adopt new constitutions to allow recognition of the new federal "US citizen".
These cites you are posting have nothing to do with the Several States trying to leave the union.

7th trump
14th February 2011, 04:48 AM

No, I'm not really trying to ignore the question. In fact I've answered it many times already. The problem here is you are ignoring the answer and would rather not hear the common sense truth.
Civilian police on city payrol dressed in military garb (bullet proof vests) is not military police. What you are trying to do here is the same as saying anybody owning an assualt weapon is in the military. That doesnt make any sense does it? So why are you acting foolishly and childish?
Are you paranoid?

Military police get orders from their commanding military officers, not elected municipal leaders.
Big difference!

Ponce
14th February 2011, 09:10 AM
I am going to request to be burried with my lap top.......I want to see what you guys will say about me...... hahahahahahahaahahah........I'll porbably die all over again ;D

midnight rambler
14th February 2011, 09:23 AM
Military police get orders from their commanding military officers, not elected municipal leaders.

Each Governor is a military commander.

I had the impression you were a reasonably intelligent fellow 7th trump. I'm very disappointed that you are unable to grasp this. I suggest you study up on the laws of wars and declared national emergencies (a national emergency is a state of war). It's really not that difficult to comprehend the continuity beginning in 1861. For someone who grasps the implications of the 14th amendment frankly I'm shocked that you fail to grasp the implications of the Reconstruction Acts (along with the FACT that the US Congress adjourned sine die on March 27, 1861).

http://www.barefootsworld.net/war_ep.html

7th trump
14th February 2011, 10:14 AM

Each Governor is a military commander.

I had the impression you were a reasonably intelligent fellow 7th trump. I'm very disappointed that you are unable to grasp this. I suggest you study up on the laws of wars and declared national emergencies (a national emergency is a state of war). It's really not that difficult to comprehend the continuity beginning in 1861. For someone who grasps the implications of the 14th amendment frankly I'm shocked that you fail to grasp the implications of the Reconstruction Acts (along with the FACT that the US Congress adjourned sine die on March 27, 1861).

http://www.barefootsworld.net/war_ep.html

I'm sorry to tell you this but nowhere in that link supports your opinion that governers are military commanders.
All it really says is that since 1933 (bankrupt year) the United States is under Civil Law and not the Common Law form.
I already know and understand this about 1933, but the very act that Americans sign voluntarily that puts them into political realm of "US citizen" is Social Security. See form SS-5
SS was enacted in 1935 and its voluntary in nature to participate two full years after national bankruptcyu. See CFR 301.6109-1(d), its an administrative regulations.
And another thing, corporations have presidents, treasurers and vice presidents and so on. Corporations (most anyway) dont have govenors.
These civil law state governors might be considered "board of governers", but still, this doesnt say anything to support your beleif that goveners are military commanders.
I think you drank the kool-ade and make drama where drama doesnt exist.
The problem with you about me is that I'm mature enough I dont mix conspiracy in with facts.
Round pegs dont fit into square pegs nor the other way!

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 07:52 AM
How the Lincoln myth was hatched - http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/american/news.php?q=1297701204

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 07:55 AM
1933 (bankrupt year) the United States

Rod Class and his group of researchers have been unable to uncover any evidence that the United States 'declared bankruptcy' in any form or fashion in 1933 (or even within years of 1933). This supposed bankruptcy is unsubstantiated speculation. Let's see your evidence that this occurred.

7th trump
15th February 2011, 08:09 AM

Rod Class and his group of researchers have been unable to uncover any evidence that the United States 'declared bankruptcy' in any form or fashion in 1933 (or even within years of 1933). This supposed bankruptcy is unsubstantiated speculation. Let's see your evidence that this occurred.

Whos Rod Class?

7th trump
15th February 2011, 08:13 AM

The "bankruptcy" was in your link that you posted as gospel and now you are asking me to prove a point from a group you referenced?
I see this is going to one notion to the other notion.
Waffle waffle and waffle!

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 08:16 AM

The "bankruptcy" was in your link that you posted as gospel and now you are asking me to prove a point from a group you referenced?

You are the one who claimed that the United States declared bankruptcy in 1933 and when challenged on that you expect me to prove a negative?? You strike me as someone who's not playing with a full deck. I also get the impression that you post on here more for self-entertainment/self-amusement purposes than anything else.

7th trump
15th February 2011, 08:34 AM

You are the one who claimed that the United States declared bankruptcy in 1933 and when challenged on that you expect me to prove a negative?? You strike me as someone who's not playing with a full deck. I also get the impression that you post on here more for self-entertainment/self-amusement purposes than anything else.

I only repeated what your link said Rambler. You provided the link to prove your point and now you dont agree with your link and want me to prove a negative.
It doesnt amaze me any longer your abiltiy to waffle and weasel.
Still havent proved anything yet to help your position that the US is under martial law or any kind of "Hostile occupation" exist.

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 08:47 AM
Also, to support my contention that the states remain under occupation, look no further than the military gold-fringed flag on the uniforms of virtually every cop. Also, when you see the reverse American flag on their vehicles that signifies an army on the march.

Regulations for the gold-fringed flag are set forth in Army Flag Regulations 840-10 -

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r840_10.pdf

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 08:58 AM
There's no 'hostile occupation'?? You're a hoot. Try traveling in your own private automobile without the benefit of a 'driver license' or 'motor vehicle registration' while exercising one's unalienable God-given right to locomotion (per John Locke) and then get back to me. Or try crossing an international border without a 'passport'. lol The prima facie evidence (the requirement for passports) is that the entire world has been under occupation/a state of war for over 100 years (refer to what the Magna Carta has to say about 'passports').

For someone who professes to be a God-fearing 'true believer' you sure seem to put a lot of stock in man's laws.

7th trump
15th February 2011, 08:59 AM
Also, to support my contention that the states remain under occupation, look no further than the military gold-fringed flag on the uniforms of virtually every cop. Also, when you see the reverse American flag on their vehicles that signifies an army on the march.

Regulations for the gold-fringed flag are set forth in Army Flag Regulations 840-10 -

Hahahahahaha...........

7th trump
15th February 2011, 09:02 AM
There's no 'hostile occupation'?? You're a hoot. Try traveling in your own private automobile without the benefit of a 'driver license' or 'motor vehicle registration' while exercising one's unalienable God-given right to locomotion (per John Locke) and then get back to me. Or try crossing an international border without a 'passport'. lol The prima facie evidence (the requirement for passports) is that the entire world has been under occupation/a state of war for over 100 years (refer to what the Magna Carta has to say about 'passports').

For someone who professes to be a God-fearing 'true believer' you sure seem to put a lot of stock in man's laws.

Hey does the military pull over speeders or does the civilian highway patrol?
Passports can be acquired without a number.
If you have a registration or license then its not private is it?

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 09:07 AM

Hahahahahaha...........

When you see a gold-fringed flag in a courtroom then it's a military court - this is per above referenced Army Flag Regulations 840-10. If there's military courts all over the land, then that's prima facie evidence there's military occupation. The original five military districts for the former CSA states established under The Reconstruction Acts were never ended, they were expanded to include the entire 'union' (there was no 'union' after Lincoln fucked everyone, both north and south) as it stands today.

I love it when the naysayers talk smack they cannot back up when confronted with black ink on white paper. lol

midnight rambler
15th February 2011, 09:09 AM

No, you're wrong. I submitted my passport application with 000-00-0000 in the field for SS# and the passport the State Dept. sent me has it's own identifying number on it. And now the new ones have RFID chips.

7th trump
15th February 2011, 11:23 AM

Hahahahahaha...........

When you see a gold-fringed flag in a courtroom then it's a military court - this is per above referenced Army Flag Regulations 840-10. If there's military courts all over the land, then that's prima facie evidence there's military occupation. The original five military districts for the former CSA states established under The Reconstruction Acts were never ended, they were expanded to include the entire 'union' (there was no 'union' after Lincoln fucked everyone, both north and south) as it stands today.

I love it when the naysayers talk smack they cannot back up when confronted with black ink on white paper. lol
Go and have a read about "courts of record". Flags mean nothing!
www.1215.org

7th trump
15th February 2011, 11:28 AM

No, you're wrong. I submitted my passport application with 000-00-0000 in the field for SS# and the passport the State Dept. sent me has it's own identifying number on it. And now the new ones have RFID chips.

At it again are we............waffle ,convolute and waffle!
The number is referencing the ssn you said you had to have to get a passport.
Is that state dept issued number your ssn? No it isnt now is it!
I've had beter arguements with my four year old. At least she can stay on subject without weaseling around.
RFID chips dont do anything except allow that state dept number to be read electronically.
Wow just wow!