PDA

View Full Version : Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh

Serpo
13th February 2011, 01:18 PM
Ousted President Hosni Mubarak went into a coma on Saturday at his residence in Sharm al-Sheikh, according to well-informed sources.

Mubarak flew to the Red Sea resort town on Thursday with his immediate family following his final speech, in which he handed over executive authority to former Vice-President Omar Suleiman.

The same sources said that Mubarak was currently receiving medical treatment but that no decision had yet been made on whether to transfer the 83-year-old former head-of-state to hospital.

Rumors had circulated earlier that Mubarak had fainted twice while recording his final speech, which was broadcast on state television on Thursday evening.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/sources-mubarak-falls-coma-sharm-al-sheikh

General of Darkness
13th February 2011, 01:25 PM
And Bruce Lee died of natural causes. The dominoes don't ever fall this neatly. ;)

Ponce
13th February 2011, 01:50 PM
83 years old? hummmmmmmmmmmmmm same age as Fidel.

undgrd
13th February 2011, 02:18 PM
This story was posted by the source 3 hours ago and no other news service has picked up on it? Sorry but I doubt this is credible.

BrewTech
13th February 2011, 02:20 PM
Guy probably drank himself into a stupor... I mean, wouldn't you??

http://www.rum.cz/galery/afr/eg/zottos/img/eg1.jpg

;D

gunDriller
13th February 2011, 03:23 PM
moving is stressful.

he's an 83 year old retired tyrant.

can't feel too sorry for him. sounds like he made off with a pile of gold.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
13th February 2011, 04:09 PM
If this report is reliable, then he may be exhausted, but may be he was poisoned or is faking his own death. He had 70B of Egypt's money and their GDP is only 180B/Year.

This is my theory of why he did not want to leave office. Since the revolution was sudden, he had a lot of accounts to close. He was not ready to cut and run.

When you have 70,000,000,000 You can't hold it all in physical. You have to own infrastructure/ventures.

He was caught with his pants down, no way to cash out.

Twisted Titan
13th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Is it true that he had several swiss bank accounts cutt off???

That might have did it IMO

T

Serpo
13th February 2011, 05:32 PM
83 years old? hummmmmmmmmmmmmm same age as Fidel.

A good year for dictators it seems....