PDA

View Full Version : King James Version of the Bible - Was James King of England ?

gunDriller
13th February 2011, 03:57 PM
I'm just curious about the James that is referred to by "King James" version of the Bible.

Was he a king of England ?

If so - anybody know about what years he was The Ruler ?

G2Rad
13th February 2011, 05:54 PM
Yes, James VI & I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scots as James VI from 24 July 1567.

On 24 March 1603, he also became King of England and Ireland as James I when he inherited the English crown and thereby united the Crowns of the Kingdoms of Scotland and England (each country remained legally separate, with their own Parliaments, judiciary, coinage etc., though both ruled by James).

James VI & I continued to hold both crowns until his death in 1625, but based himself in England (the larger of the two realms) from 1603.

G2Rad
13th February 2011, 05:59 PM
William Shakespeare produced most of his known work between 1589 and 1613; he died on 23 April 1616

English language was at its peak

KJV was first published in 1611

gunDriller
14th February 2011, 06:47 AM
William Shakespeare produced most of his known work between 1589 and 1613; he died on 23 April 1616

English language was at its peak

KJV was first published in 1611

"Oliver Cromwell (25 April 1599 – 3 September 1658) was an English military and political leader best known in England for his overthrow of the monarchy and temporarily turning England into a republican Commonwealth and for his rule as Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland. In Ireland his record is harshly criticized.[1]

Cromwell was one of the commanders of the New Model Army which defeated the royalists in the English Civil War. After the execution of King Charles I in 1649, Cromwell dominated the short-lived Commonwealth of England, conquered Ireland and Scotland, and ruled as Lord Protector from 1653 until his death in 1658."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell

i was wondering to what extent The Jews used the King James Version as a propaganda tool.

i vaguely recall that The Jews were expelled from England in about 1290 - then invited back in by Cromwell.

so ... it looks like the KJV Bible was - maybe - written, free from significant Jewish influence ?

StreetsOfGold
14th February 2011, 06:50 AM
All the basic questions you need to know about the King James bible

http://samgipp.com/answerbook/

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 06:51 AM
King James was a faggot.

G2Rad
14th February 2011, 10:01 AM
King James was a faggot.

IMHO, that is a fantasy invented by homosexuals

sirgonzo420
14th February 2011, 12:04 PM
King James was a faggot.

IMHO, that is a fantasy invented by homosexuals

Their public displays of affection only served to bring the court into more disrepute. James referred to him as “my sweetheart”, “my sweet child and wife” and “my only sweet and dear child”. In response to this, Buckingham flattered the king at every opportunity. There can be little doubt that Buckingham knew what he was doing (he ended his letters to the king with “Your majesty’s most humble slave and dog”) and that by pandering to James he knew that he was enhancing his own position within the royal court. In 1617, James explained to the Lords why he was making Villiers Earl of Buckingham:

“I, James, am neither God nor an angel, but a man like any other. Therefore I act like a man, and confess to loving those dear to me more than other men. You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf, and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George.”

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/george-villiers.htm

According to the quote above, not only was King James a homosexual, he was a blasphemous homosexual. I suppose he could have been bisexual, but it seems he preferred men more.

G2Rad
14th February 2011, 12:53 PM
Their public displays of affection only served to bring the court into more disrepute. James referred to him as “my sweetheart”, “my sweet child and wife” and “my only sweet and dear child”. In response to this, Buckingham flattered the king at every opportunity. There can be little doubt that Buckingham knew what he was doing (he ended his letters to the king with “Your majesty’s most humble slave and dog”) and that by pandering to James he knew that he was enhancing his own position within the royal court. In 1617, James explained to the Lords why he was making Villiers Earl of Buckingham:

You quoted Anthony Weldon.

25 years after king died, under reighn of Oliver Cromwell Anthony Weldon remembered and published all that info.

Yet note, that Anthony Weldon had plenty of reasons to hate the king.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Sir_Anthony_Weldon.jpg/200px-Sir_Anthony_Weldon.jpg

King James kicked him out of his court, so, "The Court and Character of King James I" well likely could be his revenge.

of course homosexual love to quote Weldon

Neuro
14th February 2011, 01:12 PM
I must admit that Anthony Weldon does look a tad bit errhhhm Jewish...

D sciple
9th May 2011, 09:19 PM
We all know who the fake Jews are. But who are the real Jews?

2 samuel 7:13-16 God tells King David that he will establish his sons (Solomon) kingly lineage forever and that he won't cut it off like he did to the first King Saul even if he screws up. This lineage is of authentic "Jew" stock from the tribe of Judah.

The British Crown is that throne.

Awoke
19th May 2011, 08:32 AM
This is why sources need to be irrefutable. To achieve that is easy, if your source is the Bible.

In this case, the sources are historians, none of which are without bias. So in this case, you need multiple sources from opposing players (enemies) which all give the same account and agree on the same thing.

We don't have that in this case. Nothing in that letter screams Homosexual" to me. It screams "blatant favoritism". I am not defending King James, because I don't know him from a hole in the ground. I'm just saying that sources need to come from multiple contributors that are in opposition with each other, and therefore stand nothing to gain by altering history.

If you have cohesive documentation from opposing players, it is usually about as real to the truth as you're going to get, imho.

sirgonzo420
19th May 2011, 08:36 AM
This is why sources need to be irrefutable. To achieve that is easy, if your source is the Bible.

In this case, the sources are historians, none of which are without bias. So in this case, you need multiple sources from opposing players (enemies) which all give the same account and agree on the same thing.

We don't have that in this case. Nothing in that letter screams Homosexual" to me. It screams "blatant favoritism". I am not defending King James, because I don't know him from a hole in the ground. I'm just saying that sources need to come from multiple contributors that are in opposition with each other, and therefore stand nothing to gain by altering history.

If you have cohesive documentation from opposing players, it is usually about as real to the truth as you're going to get, imho.

While riding through the bustling streets of London from 1603 to 1621, one was liable to hear the shout "Long live Queen James!" King James I of England and VI of Scotland was so open about his homosexual love affairs that an epigram had been circulated which roused much mirth and nodding of the heads: Rex fuit Elizabeth: nunc est regina Jacobus—"Elizabeth was King: now James is Queen."

from http://rictornorton.co.uk/jamesi.htm

cthulu
19th May 2011, 10:00 AM

I guess that's why the british crown can instill an illegitimate royal family and lose the stone of destiny.

StreetsOfGold
19th May 2011, 10:20 AM
This secular produced video (which I have) is excellent and even they did not promote the satanic LIE that the much HATED (by his enemies) King James was in any way, shape or form a queer. In fact, you learn a valuable lesson here, when any enemy of God's man wants to get at such a man he will USE ridicule and slander. Common practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj1YdS7Juk

D sciple
19th May 2011, 12:26 PM

I guess that's why the british crown can instill an illegitimate royal family and lose the stone of destiny.

Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Gen 49:24 But his bow remained firm,
And his arms were agile,
From the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob
(From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),

25From the God of your father who helps you,
And by the Almighty who blesses you
With blessings of heaven above,
Blessings of the deep that lies beneath,
Blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

26“The blessings of your father
Have surpassed the blessings of my ancestors
Up to the utmost bound of the everlasting hills;
May they be on the head of Joseph,
And on the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers

Id agree Elizabeth II is illegitimate because she wasn't crowned upon the stone, the transfer to Joseph is at hand.

silver solution
19th May 2011, 11:16 PM
D sciple were there not Kings in England before they grapped Jacob's Pillar. If so are these kings also frauds?

I would guess they had some claim to stating that they were king?

Is there some kind of contract that goes with this Jacops Pillar that makes it so one has to be crowned on it today to be the real queen and what is the difference to the older kings that did not have this Jacob's Pillar.

With out some kind of contract I can't see how your argument could stand up in any court world wide.

If God over turned her why is she still there?

Thank you.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 02:20 PM
D sciple were there not Kings in England before they grapped Jacob's Pillar. If so are these kings also frauds?

Is there some kind of contract that goes with this Jacops Pillar that makes it so one has to be crowned on it today to be the real queen and what is the difference to the older kings that did not have this Jacob's Pillar.

With out some kind of contract I can't see how your argument could stand up in any court world wide.

Thank you.

This is going to be lazy of me, but all the info is at Jahtruth.net

I thought you were on board allready concerning Jah and his rightfull claim.

Off the top of my head here is a brief overview:

When Judah went into captivety Jeremiah took a daughter of the king, the ark of the covenant, and Jacobs pillar to Ireland and the lineage has continued to this day. I guess 60 (roughly, top of my head)years ago they had the stone stolen by Scottish nationialist. This is because the King of Kings was born in 1948.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Here are some good links

http://www.jahtruth.net/stone.htm

http://www.jahtruth.net/britmon.htm

http://www.jahtruth.net/jere.htm

http://www.jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

Theres so much info to sort through but I think its worth investigating.

Horn
20th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Theres so much info to sort through but I think its worth investigating.

Nothing here to keep us from sinking the entire island to see what good floats up.

silver solution
20th May 2011, 04:29 PM

Thank you.

I think you should just answer the questions in your own words. Leaving the links to back up your words would be fine.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 07:36 PM

Thank you.

I think you should just answer the questions in your own words. Leaving the links to back up your words would be fine.

Hey only 144k are going to make it, I don't want to make it too easy :)

A little off topic, but have you come accross any good info (like a good concise paper) on stonable offences? I'm ready to start laying some heads out. The chimpout vids here have got me pumped.

silver solution
20th May 2011, 08:23 PM

Thank you.

A little off topic, but have you come accross any good info (like a good concise paper) on stonable offences? I'm ready to start laying some heads out. The chimpout vids here have got me pumped.

You could try the Bible.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 08:33 PM

Thank you.

You could try the Bible.

Ha, true. See thats basically what I did a couple posts above though. I said heres some links search in here. Condensing and finding the most relevant parts is alot of work.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 08:52 PM
Tomorrow is the sabbath where we should do no work and study the law (imo, basically). Perhaps I'll start a thread about the Law with a focus on punishments and the process of carrying it out. Don't hold me to it though.

Horn
20th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Don't hold me to it though.

I've given you one applaud for being diligent in your inconsistency.

D sciple
20th May 2011, 09:47 PM
Don't hold me to it though.

I've given you one applaud for being diligent in your inconsistency.

Ha, I knew some intellectually dishonest prick might twist that, I was refering to the thread. I seriously did think about inserting (thread) at the end.

Awoke
24th May 2011, 06:48 AM
144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel.

If one reads further, it will be seen that "a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb."

The 144,000 pertains specifically to the actual jews from the lines of the 12 tribes of Israel. The Multitudes of goyim/gentiles that will join the Holy Trinity in heaven are without number.

Elitist cultists would like to have the wannbe Christian cultist sheep to believe otherwise, but the scriptures make it clear.

Revelation Chapter 7, verse 9 onwards.

D sciple
25th May 2011, 02:54 PM

If one reads further, it will be seen that "a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb."

The 144,000 pertains specifically to the actual jews from the lines of the 12 tribes of Israel. The Multitudes of goyim/gentiles that will join the Holy Trinity in heaven are without number.

Elitist cultists would like to have the wannbe Christian cultist sheep to believe otherwise, but the scriptures make it clear.

Saying that the 144k refers to Jews is utterly insane. You can step up to the identity challenge stickied thread if you'd like to challenge that.

Im pretty sure that the TPTB would rather have you think your a gentile and not keep the law.

So considering I'm an Israelite, the 144k number is alarming to me.

I do have to admit rev 7:9 is quite a problem if I say only 144 k will be saved. Perhaps a correct understanding is that number includes those that have been saved throughout time, and the 144k are the number saved that are living at the end.

Rev 14:3 is also interesting- And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Overall, I'll admit, I'm not quite satisfied with my understanding of this 144k and the Rev 7:9 crowd

StreetsOfGold
25th May 2011, 04:50 PM
Those 144k are males, virgins and Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel. At least that what the book says but as I have always said, you can make the Bible TEACH anything BUT you can't make is SAY anything and that's what it says

Males
Virgins
Jews

Of these 3 there is NO doubt!

D sciple
25th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Those 144k are males, virgins and Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel. At least that what the book says but as I have always said, you can make the Bible TEACH anything BUT you can't make is SAY anything and that's what it says

Males
Virgins
Jews

Insanity. 12 tribes, not just Judah

silver solution
25th May 2011, 09:20 PM

Males
Virgins
Jews

The are mostly not Jews.

They are not virgins also. They are men that are not ruled by females.

silver solution
25th May 2011, 10:09 PM

Can you count to 144,000 mixed with millions of angles. Can you count to 144,000?

There is no place in the Bible that states God is letting in more than thousands.

14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up here, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.
4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and [one] sat on the Throne.
4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the Throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4:4 And round about the Throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
4:5 And out of the Throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the Throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
4:6 And before the Throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the Throne, and round about the Throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
4:7 And the first beast [was] like a lion (Judah), and the second beast like a calf (Ephraim), and the third beast had a face as a man (Reuben), and the fourth beast [was] like a flying eagle (Dan).
4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; (three tribes) and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
4:9 And WHEN those beasts (12 tribes) give glory and honour and thanks to Him that sat on the Throne, Who liveth for ever and ever,
4:10 The four and twenty elders (the Prophets) fall down before Him that sat on the Throne, and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast THEIR crowns before the Throne, saying,
4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.

Jazkal
27th May 2011, 09:14 PM

Males
Virgins
Jews

You do know that Jews are but one of the 13 tribes, right?

Awoke
30th May 2011, 04:30 AM
You seriously think that the Lord would create mankind, and allow billions and billions of souls to naot make it into heaven?
You seriously think that the Lord would only allow 144,000 people into heaven to praise and glorify His name, and the rest of the souls burn?

Give your head a shake.

Again, I quote the prophet book of Johns Revelation:

[9] After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb.

[11] And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored God, [12] Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our God for ever and ever. Amen. [13] And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they? [14] And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Christ is salvation to all who love him.

D sciple
30th May 2011, 12:30 PM
You seriously think that the Lord would create mankind, and allow billions and billions of souls to naot make it into heaven?
You seriously think that the Lord would only allow 144,000 people into heaven to praise and glorify His name, and the rest of the souls burn?

Give your head a shake.

[9] After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb.

[11] And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored God, [12] Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our God for ever and ever. Amen. [13] And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they? [14] And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Christ is salvation to all who love him.

Well, Israel is the celto-anglo-saxon peoples. God told Abraham in Isaac shall your seed be called (Isaacs Sons-Saxons). The British Crown is the throne of David. Brit means Covenant in Hebrew and Welsh. We all are circumcised. We distributed Gods word more than any other group. We have names of Hebrew origin. We're not Catholics (obviously an abominable organization) for the most part. Which group of peoples would you say loves God the most? Revelation tells you the "Jews" arn't Jews. If we're not Israel and they're not Israel who is? No one else could possibly be but us.

Even of the members of this group, it is at least clear only 144k will make it. I'm guessing you're in this group so you shouldn't overlook this number.

Concerning the way to life, Jesus said small is the gate, narrow is the way, and few are those who find it. FWIW only 8 made it past the flood.

In light of the fact that we're Angels who got booted out of heaven and not merely some kind of animal pet of God, yes I absolutely believe God could toss most of mankind into the fire. (for annihilation)

I recommend those that thirst for righteousness consider this mans work http://www.jahtruth.net/twh.pdf.

Awoke
30th May 2011, 01:09 PM
You should (imo) spend less time reading JAHtruth and more time reading scriptures. I don't know how you can't understand it. It is not convoluted.

[11] And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored God,
[12] Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our God for ever and ever. Amen.

[13] And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they?

[14] And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

I am not going to argue with you about the 144K. If you want to believe it the way JAH is telling you to, that is your call.

I will believe it the way that God has put it into my heart, after I pray for discernment and read the Scriptures.

Jazkal
30th May 2011, 01:25 PM
Think of the 144k as the 'first fruit' of the 'saints'.

Horn
30th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Think of the 144k as the 'first fruit' of the 'saints'.

You're in the nosebleed seats, me I'm stuck in the remnants at the tailgate party.

http://www.reserveaspotinheaven.com/

D sciple
11th June 2011, 11:25 AM
To get things back on track (what is important to Israel (Whitey) and their relationship to the King, Kingdom, setting aside foreigners for a moment), here are the most important things to know:

(1) The British Crown descends from David as promised in 2 Samuel 7:13-16

(2) The Law of Moses is valid. (your CONstitution isn't)
If your white and speak English (basically) son of Israel, you have a duty to perform. I would say strangers can join if they'd like as the law provides. If your actually a descendant and won't believe or obey, I find it highly unlikely that they (strangers) would however.

(3) When to say "Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord".

Prov. 25:2 [It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.