PDA

View Full Version : The Power of 528 Hz:

Serpo
15th February 2011, 01:31 AM
The Power of 528 Hz:

On Sunday night's program, guest host Rob Simone welcomed Dr. Len Horowitz, authority on public health and consumer protection, for a discussion on the remarkable properties of the 528 Hz frequency. "The way that the entire universe is constructed," he claimed, "is through a musical, mathematical matrix composed of nine core creative frequencies." Based on his research, Horowitz contended that the 528 Hz frequency is the key component of this matrix.

He explained that NASA studies show that the sun's output contains 528 Hz as "kind of a central frequency within it." In turn, he said, this frequency can also be found in oxygen as a result of the photosynthesis of plants. "All of the botanical world is actually celebrating the 528 Hz frequency," Horowitz declared. Ultimately, he observed that the frequency can be found in "the heart of everything" including sacred geometry as well as everyday sounds such as laughter, sighing, and yawning. Additionally, he said that the frequency has remarkable healing powers, including the ability to repair damaged DNA. While 528 Hz may not be well known to the everyday populace, Horowitz mused that "people are inherently aware, in their hearts, of this frequency. It resonates in their heart as joy."

Horowitz also alleged that the current standard tuning frequency of A440 Hz is the result of a nefarious conspiracy aimed at blocking the power of the 528 Hz frequency. According to him, A440 Hz was chosen as the standard because "military acoustic warfare research" determined that it was the most dissonant and stressful frequency. Horowitz said that this reliance on A440 Hz results in a suppression of the 528 Hz frequency in humans. Concurrently, the "left brain, egoic mind" is stimulated by A440 Hz, which he called a "major factor" in science "becoming the new God." However, Horowitz said, as knowledge of the 528 Hz frequency becomes more prevalent, musicians are now making instruments tuned to the powerful resonance. "Globally, we have a musical revolution," he mused, "we call it the '528 Love Revolution.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CvZ6MzMX0

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/417/957/The_Power_of_528_Hz:.html

This one is just one tone....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0&feature=related

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=528+hz+frequency&hl=en&site=webhp&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=SkZaTZmrBsf4ceSqoL8K&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQqwQwAA

keehah
15th February 2011, 02:10 AM
Some more interesting '440 Hz forced on us' music.

http://www.musicmasterworks.com/WhereMathMeetsMusic.html

Perfect Ratio to C Actual Ratio to C Ratio off by Frequency in Hz
A 5/3 or 1.666 1.681 0.0152 440.0

You can see that the ratios are not perfect, but pretty close. The biggest difference is in the C to A ratio. If the ratio was perfect, the frequency of the A above middle C would be 436.04 Hz, which is off from 'equal temperament' by about 3.96 Hz...

So now you’re thinking that we have a scale that goes up in even steps and has reasonably accurate ratios, we’re all set, right? Actually, there are a lot of dissenting opinions on the subject. Remember those not-quite-accurate ratios? One reason for this was for instruments to be able to be tuned once, and sound reasonably good in all keys. Some of the grumpier musicians still complain, though, saying that equal temperament makes all keys sound equally bad. If you tune to just one particular key, you can get those ratios perfect (since the human ear can detect a difference of 1Hz, being off by several Hz can be a problem!).

Neuro
15th February 2011, 02:54 AM
He is a Zionist... Multiple star of Davids in the first video. Is it intended for the chosen ones or Goyim though? I lean towards the later...

Serpo
15th February 2011, 03:26 AM
He is a Zionist... Multiple star of Davids in the first video. Is it intended for the chosen ones or Goyim though? I lean towards the later...

Thats just one I picked ,there are a lot more and as to being a what a Jewish thing, I dont think so,this is a frequency ,the Jews are not under every bed.

These are mandalas .......http://www.free-mandala.com/en/start.html

Glass
15th February 2011, 04:05 AM
music is incredibly powerful and I am convinced there is a global hormonic that could be tapped into. Everything Telsla did seems to point to this and there are many others with some good suggestive info. I'd like to see it confirmed. I think it would be very good for mankind. The way things usually go means that it's probably real, it's probably known and possibly concealed. At the least I think there is something known but perhaps not understood or mastered properly. There's a lot of what seem odd science projects going on, to me anyway. Some things seem to command a monumental amount of effort and resources to construct when the benefits seem ambiguous. We need more knowledge and insight like this.

Book
15th February 2011, 05:05 AM
Horowitz mused that "people are inherently aware, in their hearts, of this frequency. It resonates in their heart as joy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhy7ZsiR50

It's the beat not the frequency.

chad
15th February 2011, 05:30 AM
somebody should make a 528 Hz gun, shoot it at the great pyramid or coral castle, and see if the blocks float.

ShortJohnSilver
15th February 2011, 06:15 AM
People who love classical music, especially baroque, know that instruments were tuned differently back then.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
15th February 2011, 08:49 AM
I tune all my guitars to A = 432hz.

It sounds so much better. No, I can't say it sounds better...it feels better.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 10:08 AM
528HZ SOUND “MIRACULOUSLY” CLEANED OIL POLLUTED WATER IN THE GULF OF MEXICO, ACCORDING TO A NEW STUDY BY A CANADIAN RESEARCHER

http://www.528records.com/pages/528hz-sound-miraculously-cleaned-oil-polluted-water-gulf-mexico-according-new-study-canadian-r

Neuro
15th February 2011, 10:42 AM

Thats just one I picked ,there are a lot more and as to being a what a Jewish thing, I dont think so,this is a frequency ,the Jews are not under every bed.

These are mandalas .......http://www.free-mandala.com/en/start.html
Certainly you may be right, but I haven't seen any hard evidence, that this particular frequency may have any healing properties. I guess I am influenced by the evil A440 Hz frequency to ask for scientific evidence, according to the first post. It may very well be that this particular frequency is negative to human health. I didn't feel good listening to it, but I have to admit that I was negatively biased towards it to begin with...

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th February 2011, 11:04 AM
I have a frequency generator, I can say from personal experience that I definitely feel something from it, it is powered by a battery.

I also have crystal singing bowls, some are tibetian, which are constructed to ring at a certain healing frequency.

The idea that frequencies heal is legitimate to me.

chad
15th February 2011, 11:11 AM
I have a frequency generator, I can say from personal experience that I definitely feel something from it, it is powered by a battery.

I also have crystal singing bowls, some are tibetian, which are constructed to ring at a certain healing frequency.

dumb question here, but what do you do? sit around and listen to that tone? are you supposed to put a speaker up next to your body? how do you "do it?"

freespirit
15th February 2011, 11:13 AM
imagine what they could do if they set HAARP to broadcast 528Hz??

528Hz @ like, a billion watts of power transmitted all over the globe??

would it still have a positive effect? or could it possibly be too much of a "good thing" and cause havoc, etc...???

Serpo
15th February 2011, 11:22 AM
imagine what they could do if they set HAARP to broadcast 528Hz??

528Hz @ like, a billion watts of power transmitted all over the globe??

would it still have a positive effect? or could it possibly be too much of a "good thing" and cause havoc, etc...???

Jupiter is way ahead of you...

Apparently the sun too resonates in this frequency ,so would be guessing the earth does also.....haarp ect would of course like to counteract this...its just the way they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAubup-PjIw

Serpo
15th February 2011, 12:28 PM

That's funny, my band also plays in 432.

Rock on!

The Importance of 432hz Music

432hz vibrates on the principals of natural harmonics and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness.

432hz Natural Tuning has profound effects on consciousness and also on the cellular level of our bodies.
By retuning musical instruments and using concert pitch at 432 hertz instead of 440 hertz, you can "feel" the difference of connecting to natural resonance.
The best way to experience the 432hz difference is by listening.

The tracks you are about to hear is my performance of "Silent Night".
The recordings are the same, only the tuning is different.

This was made from One perfomance recorded into the Midi piano plugin "Ivory" so the emotions of the piece remain the same.
I then changed the pitch in Ivory on playback so pitch compression does not take place which can happen when you drop an existing recorded 440hz track into 432hz from programs such as Audacity Etc.

Listen to Silent Night at 432hz Natural Tuning concert pitch

Powered by Podbean.com
You will notice you instantly start to feel calm and your body will relax.

Listen to Silent Night at the current concert tuning pitch of 440hz.

Powered by Podbean.com
You can easily notice the difference immediately.
Your body tenses up and your instinct can feel 440hz is unnatural.

This third clip is a combination of both tunings.
It starts with one bar of 432hertz and then one bar of 440 hertz.
It does this twice and the last measure ends in 432hz

Powered by Podbean.com
Can you feel how you are subconsiously responding to this track?
432 relaxes you then 440 tenses you up and 432 brings you back into harmony.

Many people from all walks of life have described similar perceptions over their individual experience of the two pitches.
440hz concert pitch is centered in the mind whereas 432hz concert pitch is centered in the heart.
Some people who are not able to distinguish the 8hz difference, claim they can feel 432hz warmer due to the longer wavelength.
In either case, all agree that there are positive results in the listening experience at 432hz. I have observed extremely agitated individuals physically relax their breath and bodies at the instant 432hz is presented to them.
A colleague who has very large energetic dogs, has attested to the relaxing effect this music pitch has on his pets wellness, and plays The frequency of Light CD often.

The Shape of 432hz

I wondered what the geometry of 432Hz would look like using Cymatics so I contacted John Stuart Reid, the co-designer of the CymaScope™ regarding his wonderful invention and the geometry of A=432hz tone.

The CymaScope™ is the pinnacle of cymatics research and is the concept of John who as an acoustics engineer, carried out cymatics research in the King's chamber of the Great Pyramid of Giza in 1997. The CymaScope™ is an accurate device that measures acoustic vibrations of nodal points that form patterns of geometry in different liquid or solid mediums.
The science of cymatics which is geomerty through vibration was researched and published by Dr. Hans Jenny in 1967, in his book called The Study of Wave Phenomena.

This is an exact copy of John's correspondence with the author;
"Hello Brian, 432 Hertz pops out as a triangle, every time we image it.
We thought there was something wrong with the CymaScope™ but after trying for more than an hour we concluded that the number 3 was somehow universally connected to 432 Hertz.

We captured it on video also and it looks like it's alive, it writhes and pulsates and refuses to take up any other form. We researched the reason why it takes up this geometry and it turns out to be an interesting case:
When A is tuned to 432Hz the frequencies of the other A's shift (within a decimal point) to 27 Hz, 54, 108, 216, 864, 1728 in other octaves.
D becomes 576 Hz which becomes 9 Hz, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, 1152 in other octaves. E becomes 324 Hz which becomes 81 Hz, 162, 648, 1296 in other octaves. All of these frequencies are divisible by 3...
Regards, John Stuart Reid."

John had confirmed with his incredible invention the CymaScope™, what seems to be a scientific interpretation of what I believe Rudolph Steiner in his esoteric knowledge of the Mysteries of Golgotha and cosmic principals stated; that a prime center of tone for living enlightenment in mankind is a C=128Hz note with the octave at C=256Hz (within 432hz Concert pitch) or Michael Sun tone A=432Hz which ties the spiritual tetrahedron or holy trinity of frequency and evolution of man ascendant together in sound and geometry.
Added to good water with the power of intent and you have a recipe for what is nicknamed the Christ Consciousness energy.
Water as a spiritual healing medium has been known for eons and even today many make pilgrimage to sacred places where water flows.
Water in the spiritual sense has been used for centuries to heal and cure the sick. The power of intention of holy water is used on a daily basis and can have profound effect on the consciousness of the believer and the intent of unique Collective awareness around us.
Images Copyrighted and courtesy of CymaScope™

Using 432hz for the harmonic concept™

Within the Harmonic Concept™ the natural sacred breath of tone is used for Tuning Consciousness™
Using the OM power of mantras, you can vibrate and meditate along the wavelength of natural tuning to achieve a daily balance of consciousness.
The second is worked into the 432hz equation so 60 seconds multipied by 7.2 minutes gives 432,000 milliseconds, a perfect harmonic octave of light in time-space.

Here is the 432hz Tuning Tone

Powered by Podbean.com

Start by closing your eyes, and imagine in the darkness, a beam of brilliant white light shining down on you from above.

Breathe in the white light though the mouth and chant "Om" on the outbreath throught the nose.
Try to match the 432 pitch you are hearing.
Feel the sensation of the vibrations resonating your sinus and nasal cavities.
Picture the light flooding out of your OM breath and traveling up through your sinus and activating your third eye.
Then picture this white light flowing out your third eye and imagine it revealing a serene landscape of your choice.
Stay there for the remainder of the first excersise.
Repeat this excercise three times a day once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening before sleep.
each time alternate between the Om breaths "In the mouth, out the nose" and on the next pattern "In the nose, out the mouth".

As you get more vivid in your inner vision try to make simple objects appear and take shape from the white light cascading out of your third eye.
when you master this, then try to picture the life you want to unfold around you and shape it from the white light flowing out of your third eye like a lighthouse.

When did Concert pitch change?

Most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953, following the prior recommendations of the Nazi party spoksman, Joseph Goebbels in 1939.
Suffice to say, I will not waste good energy down the rabbit hole of conspiracy to expose another Illuminatti agenda, however I will quickly state that there was an organised effort to change Concert pitch to 440hz well back at the start of the last century to codify an "Old World New Order" of central pitch.

440hz was pushed by J. C. Deagan, A US NAVY man and disciple of the acoustics physicist Hermann Helmholtz, who published "the Sensations of Tone as a Physiological Basis for the Theory of Music" (1862).
In 1910 J. C. Deagan persuaded the American Federation of Musicians, at its annual convention, to adopt A=440 as the standard universal pitch for orchestras and bands.
Deagan was well connected in many elite society circles and was a charter member of the American Federation of Musicians, a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Physical Society, American Acoustical Society and a member of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
He was deeply interested in astronomy, geology, chemistry, and all branches of physics, particularly the theories of light and sound and he was considered an authority on pitch and acoustics.
Deagan designed the 440hz Wartime chime that was used for propaganda news reals in world war two and it is still used everyday as the call sign of the NBC chimes.
Despite the petitions of over twenty thousand musicians in france, The ISO codified concert pitch globally by 1955.

http://www.omega432.com/music.html

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th February 2011, 12:35 PM

dumb question here, but what do you do? sit around and listen to that tone? are you supposed to put a speaker up next to your body? how do you "do it?"

Hi Chad,

Not a dumb question at all. Your instincts are correct, basic frequency usage is as simple as listening to the tone. Just imaging some (properly tuned) windchimes soothing you with their music. Of course there are more advanced versions too. The crystal bowl I spoke about, it's a physically vibrating solid object, so it's literally shooting frequency waves up at out at you. These are almost exactly the same as tuning forks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_DbhPDcMCw

When you see them run the stick around the outside of the bowl, they're perpetuating the resonance...Kind of like the glass harmonica of Benjamin Franklin, if you've ever read about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQemvyyJ--g&feature=related

So these frequencies can get into your body via sound, but they can also be made via electricity. I also have an electronic device which plays 15Hz, 15Khz, or 30Khz, and it has electrodes which you hold. 15Hz as electricity looks like a square sin wave. The blue part on the bottom diagram:

http://hem.passagen.se/communication/pic/pow313.gif

I was very surprised when I learned that the body tries to normalize to whatever frequency it is around.

A common trick that was known even at the end of the 1800's was to use a huge drum. If you start beating this drum at roughly 60bpm, it syncs with anybody whose heart is beating at the same rate.

Then, if you increase the BPM slowly to 90, anybody whose heart was there for the initial "acclimation period" of 60bpm will also increase to 90bpm with the time of the drum.

They used to use this trick to make people more suceptible to suggestion - start with a beat that is in sync with the heart rythm, then slowly increase the tempo. The heart mimics the increased tempo, and will keep time with it! But if it had just heard the fast tempo right away, it wouldn't react the same. There needs to be the initial acclimation period where the drum tempo is the same as the heart. That's for deep BASS.

Other frequencies tend to sync with other parts of the body.

keehah
15th February 2011, 01:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dial_tone

The modern dial tone varies between countries, being a "buzz" of two interfering tones (350 Hz and 440 Hz, as defined in the Precise Tone Plan) in the North American Numbering Plan (most of North America), and a constant single tone (425 Hz) in most of Europe. Modems, fax machines, and autodialers must be designed to recognise these so-called call-progress tones, as well as comply with differing standards and regulations.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th February 2011, 01:49 PM
When I was in high school, there were machines called "Black Boxes"

These boxes were tone generators.

Back then, all the payphones were analogue, not digital.

Meaning when you put a coin in the phone, it played a tone. There was a different tone for nickel, quarter, dime. Another part of the phone listened for the tone and told the machine what type of change had been put in.

Then, when you push the numbers, it plays a tone. The same part of the machine listens for the tone and deciphers what buttons had been pushed, this is how it dialed.

With proper use of a black box, an individual could "spoof" the input of money, as well as the input of numbers. These black boxes were used for many nefarious purposes, the least of which was free international calls.

When payphones were updated to digital, this all changed. Pressing the 5 button directly input a 5 into the system. When it was analogue, it wasn't like that. Payphones were completely tone/frequency based.

freespirit
15th February 2011, 02:11 PM
during a few years that i worked as an A/V tech, part of our "kit" was a tone generator. we would use them to isolate certain frequencies that had a tendency to feed back (1k was often the biggest trouble maker, in live performances) in order to properly calibrate the eq's to suit the room.

this is the first i have heard of the properties of this particular frequency...very interesting.

JDRock
15th February 2011, 03:24 PM
this is an incredibly IMPORTANT subject. the ashkeNAZIS met with the western leaders shortly before ww2 to, unbelievably, agree that a 440 was to replace a 528!
this is not a cheap CT sideshow, this is real.

JDRock
15th February 2011, 03:26 PM

is that down a half step ala alice and chains? or do u use a special tuner???

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th February 2011, 04:10 PM
528Hz is touted on Orgonite forums as the "DNA Repair Frequency"

Hillbilly
15th February 2011, 04:52 PM
I believe that he is leading us astray. The original reference tunning was 417 it contains the lauded 528Hz in it's scale it also contains the "Evil" 741 but latter it was changed from 417HZ to 432 hertz, it no longer contained 528 but it did not contain 741 either. 432 also corresponds perfectly mathematically to just about everything in our known universe and has been proven too heal DNA also.

I believe that 432 is the true scale the 528 or 417 is healing and at the same time contains a poison pill.

Luis337
15th February 2011, 05:06 PM
This is one of the most interesting and beautiful topics I've ever come across. Thanks for posting I'll be trying out these frequencies on my tuner soon once I get it back.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 05:12 PM
99 TOP ALBUMS OF ALL TIME, NOW IN 528!

http://www.528records.com/

Does a blade of grass grow towards the sun? Naturally it does, because it is intelligent. If it was stupid it would grow into the darkness and die, AND it would not vibe most obviously at 528Hz--greenish-yellow.

Mathematicians and physicists have now proven 528Hz is the “center” of the electromagnetic color spectrum. That means it is the center of the rainbow. 528 "LOVE Hertz" is why most of the botanical world is the color of grass.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 05:43 PM
What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

A Little History

At the turn of the century the awareness of DNA entered the collective consciousness of the world. We have incarnated into this human experience as divine beings with a blueprint, a set of instructions. We know that a very small percentage (3%) of those instructions make up our physiology.

Carl Sagan writes that most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused DNA. He refers to this as "genetic gibberish." Is it possible that most of who we are still lies dormant as our human potential?

In the old paradigm of religion, "potential" remained a mystery to the human mind, therefore we coined a mystical term called "SPIRIT." "Spirit" was something that was detached from who we were, something we didn’t have and could only be gained through the systems of most religions.

The old paradigm and its premise stated that we began as biology in the womb of our mothers. Telliard deChardin tells us that we are not a human being trying to attain a spiritual experience, but, rather, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. This shift in perception causes a tremendous difference in the way we perceive ourselves in this third/fourth time-space continuum.

Being a student of "A Course In Miracles" in the late 80’s, I was faced with a dichotomy in the idea that we are not a body. I never understood this statement fully until I read a quotation by Albert Einstein which stated: "Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter." I believe what is being stated is that at the deepest level we are not separate, as a body, as a spirit, as a soul — we are just energy-beings. This is the level of consciousness being opened to us from which a new paradigm is emerging for the purpose of healing all separation. The popular term, "The Divine, is in me"- makes "me" separate from the Divine. May I suggest a shift in the saying to: "The Divine, AS me" to remove the separation.

As we move from genetics and concepts like Soul, "Soul Mates" and "Soul work," we move beyond physical diagnosis, into a new field of quantum physics. In this new field, where consciousness is seen as a unified field where everything is everything else, (T.O.E. Theory - The Theory of Everything) —there are no boundaries. There is no "this" or "that;" no you or me. It is a pure field of awareness – consciousness. I solved the dichotomy about "we are not our body" by changing my perception of genetics to energetics - realizing that we are not meant to ignore our physiology, but recognize the body as energy, vibrating at a very dense frequency.

Repairing DNA

I was first introduced to DNA in 1988 when I was going through a transitional period, during which I felt that I had come to the end of everything that I believed. A tape was given to me of a gentleman speaking in an accent, (which I thought at the time, was rather boring), and I didn’t understand what he was talking about. Then all of a sudden, as I was ready to turn it off, he said: "Quantum physics has found that there is no empty space in the human cell, but it is a teeming, electric-magnetic field of possibility or potential." That’s all he said! But whatever frequency was contained in those words, RESONATED something inside the CORE of my BEING — and I had a KNOWING in me that the NOTHING I thought I was looking at was the EVERYTHING. Much like in Zen, and the idea of becoming "as an empty bowl." Eastern Religions (including the Bible) refer to it as the VOID – The Nothing that is EVERYTHING – The Womb of Creation. I knew that I was experiencing a re-birth! The person on that tape was Dr. Deepak Chopra.

I had never heard of Deepak Chopra in 1988, as he was just coming on the scene about that time. I credit him for a very important transition in my life, just from the statement he made on that tape. Today, in retrospect, I would call my response to that statement a "cellular memory experience." We know that intelligence is stored within the cells of the body, and when the right resonance comes and releases that information to become inherent information or inherent KNOWLEDGE – that comes from the true Self. That is why so many of us seem to jump form one stimuli to another looking for what will resonate in us.

The work being done today with energy at the cellular level really excites me, since I had been very interested in DNA before it became a household word. In fact, I think it took me two years just to learn how to pronounce it (deoxyribonucleic acid did not roll off my tongue quickly). But, I was determined to understand this tremendously powerful energetic blueprint for life, as we know it, at the cellular level on this planet. DNA became a part of the collective consciousness when CNN produced a special on the Genome Project in 2000.

As I pursued my passion for the study of DNA, I attended a workshop by Dr. Robert Girard from California on DNA Activation. His work focused on using certain sounds and frequencies to activate DNA and I started doing DNA Activation workshops. Through those workshops, an article was given to me that reported how biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."

Well, it wasn’t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

How I found out about the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

I found this ancient scale to be part of a 6-tone scale sequence of electro-magnetic frequencies called the Original Solfeggio Scale through the book "The Healing Codes of Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. These particular frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo, who received them in a wonderful experience that some would suggest was mystical. These frequencies are not something new, but they are something very old.

I shared the information about these frequencies with a musician friend who had a studio in her home. After reviewing the information, she decided that she would like to experiment with these frequencies in the form of meditation music. She was also in touch with Jonathan Goldman (author of the book, "Healing Sounds") and he knew of these frequencies, and was using them in some of his music such as "The Lost Chord" CD. Aryiana requested that he have the tuning forks made for her to research the frequencies. I asked if she could also have a set made for me.

After I received the tuning forks and began talking about them around the country, I noticed that people were resonating with the information about these powerful frequencies. It felt as though something was going on in a much larger picture. We were connecting energetically to this information, and yet I didn’t know what I was going to do with the tuning forks. Then people began to ask if I could use the tuning forks on them. From those experiences, and with information I had gathered, a method and technique began to develop. I called the technique SomaEnergetics TM, which is designed to utilize the optimum energy of the Solfeggio frequencies using tuning forks. Soma, meaning "body" in the Greek, combines the wholistic idea of the body as an energy field - SomaEnergetics TM.

When starting these first tunings, the main frequency that I knew the most about was 528 Hz – that biochemists are using for DNA repair. I realized that the right side of the body is controlled by the left-brain, and the left side by the right brain and that these correspond with our inner male and female energies. As I took the fork down each side of the body, I could get in touch with the dominate ancestral DNA that comes thru the Mother’s side or Father’s side of the chromosomes. I would many times get a tremendous imbalance in the sound between the two sides. The purpose of energy work, as many of you know, is to attain balance. For example, if everything is in balance, such as the ph level, the physical body can heal more naturally. It’s the same way in our energy bodies. If we can find that energy balance, that equilibrium, where everything aligns or everything comes into synchronization into the rhythm of the dance of life – then healing becomes the natural state. It’s nothing supernatural, or miraculous. I think a lot of spiritual texts have referred to this idea when they describe, "going home to heaven." Heaven, to me, is the complete synchronization with higher frequencies and vibrations of creation being totally entrained. In other words, being in a state of at-one-ment.

When I would continue to do the technique, the sound would begin to even out between the male and female sides of the body, and the client would indicate they were "feeling" a shift. As that would occur, I was totally amazed, and asked myself, "What is happening here?" Although I’ve been a speaker of spiritual things for over 40 years, I can’t tell you that I’ve been the most intuitive person in the world. All of a sudden I started having certain feelings about what to do with the forks. I found that at some point in working with the client, I stopped "doing" the tuning forks (being the initiator of the technique), and they started "doing me" – seeming to direct the movement of the Forks! After hundreds of tunings and positive testimonies, I have learned to trust the Ancient Solfeggio Scale frequencies in the form of Tuning Forks as a legitimate modality.

Energy and Relationship

Everything is relationship. I remember Dr. Fred Wolf, who is a physicist stating on a tape "Everything is consciousness." He further noted, "When you are observing an object, on some level the object is observing you." As I listened to that statement, I thought it was strange. I then realized that because something doesn’t have a human consciousness, as I do, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have it’s own consciousness. Apparently, observing something changes it on some level – that the observer, and the observed are one.

I treat the Solfeggio tuning forks as a conscious "entity." They are energy, they’re vibration, they’re frequency – the client is vibration, frequency and energy – I am vibration, frequency and energy. All of that coming together begins to produce a synergetic experience that takes place on many levels. The energy bodies that we focus on using the Solfeggio Frequencies are the physical, the etheric, the mental/emotional, and the astral.

Sound, Vibration and Form

For more than 200 years, researchers have been validating the connections of Sound and Vibrations on physical form. The first to make that connection was German scientist Ernst Chladni, who, in 1787, detailed his research in his book "Discoveries Concerning the Theory of Music." In that pioneering work, he explained ways to make sound waves generate visible structures. He detailed how a violin bow, drawn at a right angle across a flat plate covered with sand, produces patterns and shapes. Today, those patterns and shapes are called Chaldni figures. (Coincidentally, Chaldni died in 1829, the same year as Beethoven. Mozart, a Free Mason, heavily influenced Beethoven about the mathematics of music, and likely influenced Chaldni as well).1

In 1815, Mathematician Nathaniel Bowditch followed up on Chaldi’s discoveries. He concluded that the conditions for these designs to arise were because the frequencies, or oscillations per second, were in whole number ratios to each other—such as 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and so on.2

The study of wave phenomena, the ability of sound to organize and repattern matter, is called Cymatics. According to John Beaulieu, in Music and Sound in the Healing Arts, "Form is the more elusive component of sound. Sound-forms can be seen by subjecting mediums such as sand, water, or clay to a continuous sound vibration." The following pictures taken by Dr. Hans Jenny are sound-forms. They were obtained by placing various mediums on a steel plate with a crystal sound oscillator attached to the bottom. The Oscillator creates a pulse, which vibrates the steel plate. The forms on the plate are examples of sound organizing matter." Jenny also "noticed that when the vowels of ancient languages like Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for those vowels. "Modern languages, including English, failed to generate those patterns."

"Space is not empty. It is full, a plenum as opposed to a vacuum, and is the ground for the existence of everything, including ourselves. The universe is not separate from this cosmic sea of energy." David Bohm

Jenny concluded that were examples of cymatic elements everywhere—"vibrations, oscillations, pulses, wave motions, pendulum motions, rhythmic courses of events, serial sequences, and their effects and actions"—and they effected everything including biological evolution. The evidence convincingly demonstrated that all natural phenomena were ultimately dependent on, if not entirely determined by the frequencies of vibration. He argued that physical healing could be aided or hindered by tones. Different frequencies influenced genes, cells, and various structures in the body, he claimed.

Vibration of Music of the Spheres: "Every cell pulsates, reflects and interacts with acoustic oscillations of the medium. Even the earth and sun vibrate in unison based on a main rhythm of 160 minutes. Each musical note is therefore united to non-audible notes of higher octaves, and each symphony to other symphonies that we do not hear, and although they make our cells oscillate and possibly resonate. Even DNA has it’s own melody. The musical nature of nuclear matter from atoms to galaxies is now recognized by official science."3 In " Molecules of Emotion," by Candice Pert, Ph.D., she writes, "… basically, receptors function as scanners (sensing molecules, on a cellular level). They cluster in cellular membranes, waiting for the right ligand (much smaller molecules than receptors), to come dancing along (diffusing) through the fluid surrounding each cell, and mount them – binding with them and (tickling ) them to turn them on and get them motivated to vibrate a message into the cell. Binding of the ligand to the receptor is likened to two voices, striking the same note and producing a vibration that rings a doorbell to open the doorway to the cell."

Poet Cathie Guzetta summarized this science best when she wrote:

"The forms of snowflakes and faces of flowers may take on their shape because they are responding to some sound in nature. Likewise, it is possible that crystals, plants, and human beings may be, in some way, music that has taken on visible form."

How Did The Solfeggio Frequencies Get Lost?

I discovered that these powerful frequencies had been given to the church many years ago for a very spiritual purpose. This was back when the church was a wonderful place for the people in the villages to gather together. The church served as a social, political, and spiritual place. People came to Mass, which at that time, was done in Latin (until Vatican II came along). When people sing in Latin or musical tones, it is very powerful, because it gets through all of the limited thought forms, and into deeper levels of the subconscious – accessing insights beyond belief systems.

As described above by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. She states that we have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate. Moreover, she observed, "as they begin to vibrate they sort of touch each other, and tickle each other, and they play and mount each other." It’s this whole energetic dance ritual, at the cellular level, that opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies. When we do toning, drumming, chanting, or tuning forks – it can be a way to direct energy for transformational purposes.

Vibration and sound can be used, like most things, either with positive intention or negative intention. Used negatively, it’s nothing more than control and manipulation. Most of the world has been built upon control and manipulation by the way we communicate thru language. A lot of different texts, such as the Bible, talk about the importance of just making Sound—whether it’s chants, drumming, or speaking in tongues (such as the charismatic fundamentalists do), they are just different ways that people are accessing deeper levels of themselves. I suggest to you that the Solfeggio Tuning Forks are an even purer ways of doing that with positive intention.

1 - Professor Apel’s and Dr. Puleo’s remarks as reported in "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. Pages 58-61
2- Hidden Entry Meanings from the book, "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. Pgs. 166-67
Transformational Tuning Forks and CD's based on the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies.

Download Printable version of the full booklet: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Scale (.pdf 233kb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBXRwORO2o

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html

Serpo
15th February 2011, 05:44 PM
cont....

When Dr. Joseph Puleo was researching the tones, he was directed to a Monsignor at a university in Spokane WA, who was head of the mediaeval department. Following a 20 minute conversation, the
"Can you decipher Mediaeval Latin?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘And you know the musical scale and everything?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘Well then, could you tell me what ‘UT - queant laxis’ means?’
After a brief pause, the Monsignor quipped, ‘It’s none of your business’
Then he hung up."1

Additionally, as Dr. Puleo researched the tones further, he came across a book on Gregorian chants by Professor Emeritus Willi Apel who "argued that the chants being used today were totally incorrect, and undermined the spirit of the Catholic faith."1 Moreover, Professor Apel reported that "one-hundred fifty-two chants were apparently missing. The Catholic Church presumably "lost" these original chants. The chants were based on the ancient original scale of six musical notes called the Solfeggio."1 Trust me, nothing is lost, it’s just neatly put away; however, they cannot hide from the masses what is energetically placed within the Soul.

According to Professor Willi Apel,1 "The orgin of what is now called Solfeggio...arose from a Mediaeval hymn to John the Baptist which has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. By degrees these syllables became associated and identified with their respective notes and as each syllable ended in a vowel, they were found to be peculiatly adapted for vocal use. Hence "Ut" was artificially replaced by "Do." Guido of Arezzo was the first to adopt them in the 11th century, and Le Marie, a French musician of the 17th century added "Si" for the seventh note of the scale, in order to complete the series."

Further research states that, "Pope Johannes later became a saint - Saint Iohannes - and then the scale was changed. The seventh note "Si" was added from his name. "Si" later became "Ti." These changes significantly altered the frequencies sung by the masses. The alterations also weakened the spiritual impact of the Church’s hymns. Because the music held mathmatic resonance, frequencies capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more "Godlike," the changes affected alterations in conceptual thought as well, further distancing humanity from God." In other words, whenever you sing a Psalm, it is music to the ears. But it was originally intended to be music for the soul as well or the "secret ear." Thus by changing the notes, high matrices of thought and to a great extent well being, was squelched. Now it is time to recover these missing notes."1

I’d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from "The Sound of Music." I literally have a "brain cell firing" as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn’t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.

Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into "lost" hymns and Gregorian chants?

I think we are living in a tremendously wonderful time, and rather than seeing the glass as "half empty," I see it as "half full." Rather than accepting "CNN’s perspective" of the world view, it’s about finding perspective thru the vision of your own heart. It is about change and transformation of mankind to the next level of evolution. We, as Spiritual Light Workers, have made ourselves accessible at this time, by Divine Appointment, to be here to help those in humanity who choose (it’s all based upon irrevocable choice) to stay, or to go. Those who have chosen to stay will come into our lives, and we have already agreed to assist them.

It’s all about assisting other people. It’s not to be their "Healer," but to assist them in knowing who they are and connecting with their true Source. It is about providing an atmosphere of non-judgement, a Sacred Space, for the purpose of healing themselves. We should be continuously teaching while assisting people. The old paradigm teaches us to keep the information among the professionals. The new paradigm is to share the information, and empower the client. Everyone you work with—whether it’s Reiki, Massage, Tuning Forks or other modalities you are using, you should feel that you’ve empowered that person, so they can extend this information to someone else. Healing has become about our evolution by reconnecting our additional strands of DNA. Healing is also about assisting the person in restoring themselves to a state of "Spiritual Wholeness."

1 "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, p. 345-6
2 Ibid.
3 From "Man’s Cosmic Game" by Guiliana Conforto

The 3, 6, and 9

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects."

In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week – or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.

When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, "These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe." He adds that if any one of the numbers were different "even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life." (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence. Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.

Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as "portals" to other dimensions!

Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became "lost" was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known as Just Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. "Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations"— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.

"Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison."

Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music – Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.

Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.

How these different types of tones affect our health

Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as "boxed-in thinking," stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based " lack" consciousness—all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of "dis-ease."

This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.

Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. The closest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th February 2011, 06:18 PM
If you've ever wondered why Gregarian churches sculpt their domes with exacting precision,

it's because those domes are mathematical resonance chambers

Which turn simple chanting

Into these frequencies.

The Ancients Knew these secrets and many others, and some of those ancients decided that it would be better to use them for control than enlightenment.

Hillbilly
15th February 2011, 06:51 PM
Check this site out for some info on 432HZ

http://www.omega432.com/music.html

and hear is a nice little right up as well with a good tuner listed at the bottom.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu349/HardcoreWednesdays/432hz10.jpg

Glass
15th February 2011, 07:16 PM
I checked out 528 Records (http://www.528records.com/compositions/1286-grandmix). They have a player on the left hand side with some music you can listen too. Been listening for the last half an hour. Very relaxing. Not sure if its the same track all the way through but enjoyable none the less.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 07:34 PM
I checked out 528 Records (http://www.528records.com/compositions/1286-grandmix). They have a player on the left hand side with some music you can listen too. Been listening for the last half an hour. Very relaxing. Not sure if its the same track all the way through but enjoyable none the less.

Found it,I like it very easy to listen too....

SilverTop
15th February 2011, 07:47 PM

Listening on headphones, really soothing.

Thanks

deides
15th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Hi, read the forum everyday but never post - just wanted to put in my 2 cents on this one as this is an area that interests me as well.

I read a little on the site of the 528 horowitz and can't say he convinced me. asside from the grgorian chants he refers to, I do not see this 528 based harmonic used much in history.

See, in the olden days (1800 and earlier), there was no consensus about the base tuning of all instruments. for example, the opera house in paris tuned at a frequency, whereas an theater in germany tuned at another. and it gets even more conveluted when you consider that fact that each medieval and renaissance instruments all had different preferred pitches too. In other words, an organ preferred a certain pitch, whereas an opera signer preferred another.

The effort to normalize the tuning of instruments was really an effort to ensure that all instruments were tuned at the same pitch. and if memory serves, they used the A=440 not because of this nazi guy, but rather because it was the pitch used at the opera housein paris (only goingoff memory, if it wasnt the paris one, it was another major instrument hall in europe that used that frequency).

Singers preferred a=432, or a lower pitch because it was slightly easier for them to sing at that pitch, hence the petition above. I don't think it was something metaphysical.

Bach was the first to attempt to normalize the musical scale - he came up with the system we use today and in an effort to show people how well it played, created a piece we know today as the well tempered clavier series. its called well tempered clavier because bach had tempered the clavier (his instrument) to a certain scale, with a certain pitch. it was a hit and the system caught on.

I play a medieval instrument called the lute and tried to do as much research as I could to see what pitch was used by medieval players for their instruments.... there is NO concensus and I am referring to 1600 upwards. it was all a mess. Some performers in concerts even tried cheating : Ie if the ensemble was tuned at a=423, they would tune their instrument slightly higher so that their instrument would be more easily noticeable from the others.

Anyhoo... i disgress. I agree that there is some fundamental frequency we all are tuned to, (or should be), but I am not convinced it is 528. I really don't think gregorian monks were in tune with the universe... just from what I know of the period and of them.

I think the only one who had the answer was tesla, and perhaps also pythagoras, who is the father of our musical system.

my 2 cents. please I am not trying to say I know anything about this, in fact i know very little, and that is why i found this thread insteresting.

cheers,
d

Neuro
16th February 2011, 01:42 AM
Deides, great insight, and you should post more often!

deides
16th February 2011, 06:56 AM
thanks!

btw, I forgot to mention that I tune my lute to A=423. I don't know why, but it sounds the best in my ears. Just a relative prference as I cannot seem to find anyvalid arguments for any other pitch at this point.

The a=432 article posted above is very suggestive in its approach... it shows us an audio clip at 432, then states "you will find it very relaxing, notice how it relaxes you!" then a clip at 440 and says "notice how you become more tense when you hear it!" when i listened to the two, without reading the text, i found very little difference, and I didnt know which i preferred. then, after reading the suggestions of the text, it was hard for me not toagree. not because of the pitch itself, but because of the suggestions of the piece. It could have very well said the opposite for each audio clip and I would have agreed as well.

I am trying to find out what the correct pitch for "om" is. ive read 132. I know that om is one of the purest sounds out there... andI don't know about DNA,but it increasesoxygen to the brain, amongst other things. if om is 132, then its just a matter of finding out what the appropriate HZ for A would be (not a mathematician or musician, unfortunately).

JDRock
16th February 2011, 07:21 AM

is that down a half step ala alice and chains? or do u use a special tuner???

as far as i can tell, its about a 1/4 step flat, relative to a440.
the korg tuner will work..... i have always preffered 1/2 step down it just sounds better
are there any other musicians on this thread ???

freespirit
16th February 2011, 08:27 AM
i have a couple of guitars (a fender stage strat, and an epiphone strat) and the fender i keep tuned 1/2 step down from standard (this is the most common tuning for blues, as well as some alt rock and grunge) and my epiphone i keep @ standard tuning but lower the low E to D (drop D tuning)

both are based on 440Hz. my tuner will allow me to adjust the frequency to 432Hz, but i haven't tried this yet. i tend to play along with cd's when i have no one to jam with, and since most of the music i play is in standard tuning, it's easier to just go along with it...

i tend to play in drop-D more than anything...i prefer how much richer the overall tone is, really "fattens up" the bottom end.

Hillbilly
16th February 2011, 01:52 PM
I've tuned all my guitars down to 432hz and it sounds great. Seems to be more clarity in the note and just a more beautiful resonate tone overall.

I think a lot of Music in the 60's was in 432. I've read that the Beatles used it a lot and I'm pretty sure that some of the Doors first album and Jefferson Airplane's first album are in 432 as well.

Give it a try and let us know what you think of it.

i have a couple of guitars (a fender stage strat, and an epiphone strat) and the fender i keep tuned 1/2 step down from standard (this is the most common tuning for blues, as well as some alt rock and grunge) and my epiphone i keep @ standard tuning but lower the low E to D (drop D tuning)

both are based on 440Hz. my tuner will allow me to adjust the frequency to 432Hz, but i haven't tried this yet. i tend to play along with cd's when i have no one to jam with, and since most of the music i play is in standard tuning, it's easier to just go along with it...

i tend to play in drop-D more than anything...i prefer how much richer the overall tone is, really "fattens up" the bottom end.

JDRock
16th February 2011, 02:23 PM
..so whats the consensus here? 528 or 432??

JDRock
16th February 2011, 02:55 PM
ok, i got it.....528 is for middle c......which on a guitar translates to A= 444 hz......actually a tad SHARP not flat.

keehah
16th February 2011, 04:26 PM
What's the frequency JD Rock?

Tempered for control and broken hearts (440), Flat for truth (432), Sharp for even more resonance (444).

Similarly, recent research by veteran piano tuner and custom piano builder, Daniel Koehler, demonstrated the beneficial acoustic and spiritual impact of prototype pianos that include granite bridges to best accommodate the higher tension of strings tuned to A=444Hz (and thus a C=528Hz). Koehler reported most enthusiastically that the 528Hz frequency resonates most powerfully and enduringly. Measuring volume and duration of string resonance, Koehler wrote:

"We took an introductory level small grand at 5 feet 1 inch long, and surpassed every 9 foot grand in the world on most of the piano concerning sustain with lack of fall-off. This is, with no boasting intended, actual fact on which I would stake my 35-year professional reputation."
http://web.mac.com/len15/MUSICAL_CULT_CONTROL/Leonard_G._Horowitz.html
(reads like the Laural Canyon article)

Hear: http://528hz.ath.cx/pages/440-vs-528

Hillbilly
16th February 2011, 10:01 PM
I have tried them both and I think 432 is the real deal 444 is is a lie embedded in some truth.

Awoke
17th February 2011, 06:49 AM
This is a very interesting thread. I remember on GIM I posted an article that covered natural human resonant frequencies in depth, which is what helped me come up with my theory on HAARP, but I can;t seem to find that article anywhere on the web today.

It's too bad. It was super-interesting. If I can find it I will post it here.

JDRock
18th February 2011, 12:05 PM
I have tried them both and I think 432 is the real deal 444 is is a lie embedded in some truth.

c= 528

a= 444

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 08:49 PM
Solfeggio Ascension Frequency UT 396 Hz

By Isabella Snow

The Solfeggio Frequencies have been around for centuries and are said to have originally been used during Gregorian chanting. There are 6 basic frequencies in total and each one serves a specific purpose in relation to the body, soul and chakras. The Solfeggio Frequency we are discussing at the moment is 396 Hz which will help you alleviate fear and guilt at the core level. Even if you think you haven't got anything to feel guilty about, believe me, you've got guilt and fear somewhere deep inside just waiting to be eradicated by this healing energy frequency and your body will notice the difference. It may take several sit-downs with them, and it may take more than that, but you should feel an improvement from the first or second time you do it. You can download the Solfeggios for free at various internet sites, or you can watch mediation videos on YouTube -- I have included a few of them in this article. You may also want to look into the subjects of singing bowls and tuning forks.
Solfeggio Frequency 396

This is my favorite Solfeggio 396 hz meditation video. I like the smooth, subtle incorporation of the frequency into a relaxing maze of background music. I find this style to be both peaceful and comforting. And yes, I did feel noticeably better when I was done listening to it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Solfeggio-Ascenion-Frequency-UT-396-Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJUu-xiJPx8

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 08:52 PM
In the case of the Solfeggio 417 Hz vibration the healing effects are geared toward transmutation, change, moving on from past beliefs and situations that really have no place in your present or your future. These things can be very difficult to clear away, given that the subconscious mind is often so good at musing them over and over. If you need a little extra assistance in living in the present and overcoming your past, this is a good place to start. A good mediation based on the Solfeggio 417 Hz will help transmute darker energies into light. Of all the Solfeggios, this is the one I have always felt the effects of most strongly. You may also want to read up on singing bowls and tuning forks.
Solfeggio Frequency 417 Hz

This 417 Solfeggio frequency mediation is quite good but it's a good deal more raw than the next video. Some people will prefer that sort of thing and I am not putting it down at all -- but ultra sensitive people may want to test it first. In truth, this had a very powerful relaxing effect on me after I'd sat through my first listening of it, so it definitely works wonders; by the audible flux in vibrations could be unsettling for people with noise sensitivities.

http://hubpages.com/hub/-Solfeggio-Ascenion-Frequency-RE-417-Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftMa2Rzo54

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 08:55 PM
Solfeggio Ascension Frequency MI 528 Hz

By Isabella Snow

The Solfeggio 528 Hz frequency is the vibration associated with DNA repair and miracles. If you've already heard of the Solfeggio tones you know they're an ancient healing tool that is creating modern day miracles for many people. It's said that this is used by scientist to repair DNA but I've not read the scientific date to back that up so the jury's still out on that for me. Not that it matters, as this frequency definitely heals, whether it's getting down to DNA or not. If you feel better after hearing the 528 Hz frequency than you did before hearing it, that's all you need to know, right? That's my take, anyway. I've collected a few of the better YouTube versions of this frequency and if you'd like something more involved you can purchase a professional recording from Amazon.com or you can even buy your own tuning fork and try to make the noise yourself! Also be sure to read up on tuning forks and singing bowls.
Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz

I do enjoy the meditation videos these people put out. They are soothing, magical and they work quite well. The pace of the meditation is slow and relaxed and you will not feel overpowered by the sounds as some people sometimes complain about with other videos. Remember, it's the sounds not the video that matters and you don't have to watch it in order to benefit; you can just close your eyes and enjoy the sounds.
http://hubpages.com/hub/-Solfeggio-Ascenion-Frequency-MI-528-Hz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A&feature=player_embedded

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 08:58 PM
Solfeggio Ascension Frequency FA 639 Hz

By Isabella Snow

The 639 Hz Solfeggio Frequency is designed to help re-connect you and stabilize relationships. I've honestly not felt much use for this particular frequency yet but I have listened to it in conjunction with some of the others. I'm sure it helps on a subconscious level and that's why I continue to use it. For those who have issues in these specific areas you may get more out of it than I appear to. You can listen to them with your eyes closed or you can watch the amazingly cool graphics they often have. They're not too long but in many cases you can actually download the full length version from the company's website. Or you can find something comparable at Amazon.com. If you do buy something from an online source make sure you preview the CD or download as there are several styles and some of them may appeal more than others. Have a listen! And be sure to look into tuning forks and singing bowls as well!
Solfeggio Frequency 639 Hz

Another fabulous Solfeggio mediation video from the makers of others in this series. The 639 Hz frequency sounds inspiring and clear as a bell when you listen to the video. The graphics are fascinating in and of themselves and you will enjoy watching them even if you're not keen on hearing the Solfeggio frequency
http://hubpages.com/hub/Solfeggio-Ascenion-Frequency-FA-639-Hz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuEy2p2bBw

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 09:00 PM
Solfeggio Ascension Frequency SOL 741 Hz

By Isabella Snow

The 741 Hz Solfeggio Frequency is all about awakening your intuition and expanding your consciousness. Everyone has this capacity but some people could use an extra nudge every once in awhile. Actually, even the most advanced souls could use that same boost every now and again! If you're trying to get closer to the universe, or trying to understand it from a new perspective or even just trying to understand your fellow man, this frequency may be the thing to help you. There are several variations of the meditation available in both audio and audio-visual form, or you can try a tuning fork and re-create the sound yourself in your throat, which is actually much more powerful than just listening to these. But if you can't do the latter, these will certainly help you on your way. Singing bowls and tuning forks are a great way to tap into these harmonic frequencies as well so do be sure to look into those forms of energy healing.
Solfeggio 741 Hz

In this recording of the 741 Hz Solfeggio frequency you clearly hear the tone but it's not overpowering and you can still relax and enjoy the other sounds. Whether you watch the video or just listen to it you will very at peace by the time it's finished. If you can listen to it with headpones in stereo that would be the best option but you can listen to it on your computer speakers and still benefit greatly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHM8-mT6CBo

Serpo
23rd February 2011, 09:02 PM
Solfeggio Ascension Frequency LA 852 Hz

By Isabella Snow

The Solfeggio 852 Hz frequency is meant to reconnect you with your true spirituality and all that is encapsulated by the word love. For those people who are experiencing a psychic awakening, or if you're someone who wants to experience such a thing, meditating to this frequency could help you achieve that state of mind and heart much faster than doing so without it. It's not necessary, obviously, but using the 852 frequency as a soul tuning can really do wonders for you and your personal well-being. There are 3 different 852 Hz video meditations below and they're all a bit different. Choose one you like (you may not like all of them as some of the styles may seem a bit strong) and then relax and see how you feel when it's done. If you enjoy it feel free to continue with the other frequencies, all of which are meant to improve different aspects of yourself. You can put these harmonics to good use in your own home with tuning forks and singing bowls as well.
Solfeggio 852 Hz

This meditation often reminds me of church bells, and who doesn't enjoy hearing church bells? The recording is clear and the frequency prominent enough that you will be able to focus on it while you listen to the background sounds. If you don't like busy visuals this video will appeal, as the colors are really the only things which change, and they are a soothing set of colors that will not distract you from the healing frequency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMn69Alu8k