PDA

View Full Version : TSA Workers Admit To Stealing Huge Amounts Of Cash From Passengers

Hermie
15th February 2011, 11:24 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-workers-admit-to-stealing-huge-amounts-of-cash-from-passengers.html

Homeland Security employs criminals and thugs to implement domestic police state

Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson
Prisonplanet.com
Feb 15, 2011

The revelation that TSA workers have admitted to stealing huge amounts of cash from passengers they singled out for enhanced security screening is far from an isolated incident, and underscores how armies of degenerates are being employed by the federal government to push around and dominate members of the public going about their daily business.

As reported in several mainstream media reports today, a TSA supervisor at the ironically titled Newark Liberty Airport has pleaded guilty in a federal court to multiple counts of theft, as well as admitting to taking bribes and kickbacks from another TSA worker to “look the other way”, while the agent he was supervising stole more money from travelers.

Michael Arato faces a maximum potential sentence of 15 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for stealing up to $700 per day from passengers for eight years.

Arato also allowed another worker to steal up to $30,000 in cash from traveller’s bags over a 13-month period, pocketing a share of the ill gotten gains himself. The court heard that the pair specifically targeted foreign travelers, mostly Indian women, who could not speak English and discussed how they should not feel bad about stealing from them because they were leaving the U.S. with “our money”.

Arato was caught pocketing money on surveillance cameras last October when airport authorities began investigating complaints from passengers that their money and valuables were missing after their bags had been searched by the TSA.

In one incident, Arato allegedly took a wad of cash and “gave the middle finger to the office security camera”.

Sentencing will be passed in the case on May 24.

This is just the latest example of how TSA workers are prone to criminal behavior. It is certainly not an isolated incident.

More at link...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-workers-admit-to-stealing-huge-amounts-of-cash-from-passengers.html

SLV^GLD
15th February 2011, 12:16 PM
This is just the latest example of how human beings are prone to being jerks when they think no one is looking. It is certainly not isolated strictly to the TSA.
Not to be a devil's advocate but I made some corrections to a quoted portion of the article.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 12:17 PM
And thats after they steal your dignity

ximmy
15th February 2011, 12:21 PM
TSA payoffs... Your balls or your watch please...

sirgonzo420
15th February 2011, 12:28 PM
This is just the latest example of how human beings are prone to being jerks when they think no one is looking. It is certainly not isolated strictly to the TSA.
Not to be a devil's advocate but I made some corrections to a quoted portion of the article.

I agree with you in principle, although I will posit that government employees are more prone to be jerks (in general) than private sector employees (on average).

Maybe it's my imagination, but government positions of all levels seem to attract psychopaths/sociopaths.

Ponce
15th February 2011, 12:37 PM
If this is being done by those who deal infront of the public everyday then think about what is going on with those that the public never see and control the publics money.........don't think about the billions that are gone because they are simply GONEEEEEEEE.

SLV^GLD
15th February 2011, 01:55 PM
Maybe it's my imagination, but government positions of all levels seem to attract psychopaths/sociopaths.
Oh, you're not imagining it. In my experience government workers are those who can't cut it in the private sector of the same ilk.

Kind of like the old adage, those who can do, those who can't teach...
Those who can do, those who can't will work the same job for the government and make life hell for those who can.

Son-of-Liberty
15th February 2011, 02:01 PM

I agree with you in principle, although I will posit that government employees are more prone to be jerks (in general) than private sector employees (on average).

Their wages are already being paid by stealing from you through taxation. Why would they have moral problems with stealing from you directly?

JDRock
15th February 2011, 03:20 PM
i have NO problem as long as there all sheenies, hell, they DID steal it.....but the proceeds should go to a homeless shelter.

Santa
15th February 2011, 03:55 PM
Well, it's obvious what the solution to this problem is.

More security... :D

Winston Smith
15th February 2011, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAaW2hj9A4

TSA Agent Arrested - "I am God... I'm in charge!"