PDA

View Full Version : Sad: Billy Ray Cyrus says family under attack by Satan; he's scared for Miley

lapis
15th February 2011, 10:36 PM
In an interview with GQ magazine as reported by NY Daily News. (http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/02/15/2011-02-15_billy_ray_cyrus_in_gq_my_family_is_under_attack _by_satan_im_scared_for_daughter_.html) (Hat tip to Vigilant Citizen)

Since condemning Miley Cyrus' bong scandal in December, Billy Ray Cyrus hasn't said much about his daughter or the controversies that keep surrounding her.

But in an interview conducted a mere five days after the video leaked, for GQ's March issue, he comes out swinging.

Among the most startling revelations is an admission that "Hannah Montana" "destroyed" his family and his fear that 18-year-old Miley could possibly end up meeting the same tragic fate that befell controversial stars that came before her – namely, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.

"Every time something happened in Miley's career, every time the train went off the track, if you will – Vanity Fair, pole-dancing, whatever scandal it was – her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put me ... 'Somebody's shooting at Miley! Put the old man up there!'" Billy Ray told the magazine about why he used to have such a strong public presence in his daughter's life.

"Well, I took it, because I'm her daddy, and that's what daddies do," he added. "'Okay, nail me to the cross, I'll take it … ' "

Now the 49-year-old father of six said he realized "they used me every time." And he eventually reached his breaking point, choosing not to attend the starlet's 18th birthday party last year.

"You know why I didn't go? Because they were having it in a bar," he explained. "It was wrong. It was for 21-years-old and up. Once again all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, 'Daddy endorsed this stuff ... '"

"If I would have went out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that's going on right now with the bong. They'd be hanging it on my ass," Billy Ray continued. "I had the common sense ... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

Billy Ray, who is in the process of divorcing Miley's mom Tish, said he knew something was especially wrong in the days before the video of the teen star smoking salvia from a bong hit the web.

He explained to the magazine that he had heard her "handlers" were concerned about a missing iPhone and bartering with the people who obtained it.

"And that was on the heels, the week previous, of some pictures from Spain [which showed Miley drinking a beer] – a five- or seven-day period of just boom!" he recalled. "There's a train wreck happening and my daughter's right in the middle of it."

Since he didn't know what was on the missing phone, Billy Ray said he tried to find out through Miley's team.

"They told me it was none of my business," he claimed. "I'm dealing with somebody that had only known my daughter for possibly four years and I'm her daddy. I was pretty damn insulted."

"And I took that as the ultimate alarm," he continued. "'It's none of your business'! None of my business that you're out running around L.A. trying to buy kids' computers and phones because there's something about my daughter?"

In her own recent interview with Marie Claire, Miley apologized for disappointing her fans with the drug incident, but also noted that it's "normal" to be "imperfect" at her age.

Billy Ray made a similar concession in the GQ interview, admitting, "There's no doubt I did stuff when I was a teenager that I'm sure could have turned out horribly."

"I've done some stupid crap – I do stupid crap. We all do. But it's different when you sit back and you see it happening to your little girl," he explained. "I feel like I got to try. It's my daughter"

"And," Billy Ray added, "some of these handlers are perhaps more interested in handling Miley's money than her safety and her career," something that leaves him "scared for her."

Billy Ray went on to discuss how fame ultimately cut short the lives of Jackson, Cobain and Smith, which has made him all the more eager to help his daughter navigate through life in the spotlight.

When he looks back on Miley's rapid rise to fame through "Hannah Montana," on which they both starred, he said he sees how "the business was driving a wedge between us."

"It destroyed my family. I'll tell you right now – the damn show destroyed my family," Billy Ray declared, before admitting he wishes they never agreed to do the Disney Channel show.

"I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah," he said.
"I'd erase it all in a second if I could."

And for those who believe Billy Ray's concern is really about whether his daughter will continue to be a cash cow, he offered to set the record straight.

"I've never made a dime off of Miley," he insisted. "You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

Billy Ray didn't place all the blame on those currently in Miley's life. There are also evil forces at work, he claimed.

"Somewhere along this journey, both mine and Miley's faith has been shaken," he said. "That saddens me the most."

His family, Billy Ray argued, is now being ruined by Satan.

"No doubt," he insisted. "There's no doubt about it."

And Billy Ray also held himself partially responsible for his daughter's behavior.

"How many interviews did I give and say, 'You know what's important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids'? I said it a lot," he admitted. "And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, 'You don't need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.' Well, I'm the first guy to say to them right now: You were right."

"I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough – it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt,'" he continued. "I should have, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere."

So, who are these "handlers"? And why did he let his daughter be "handled" by them? So much whining, but it's too little too late. That's the price of shoving your kids in front of Moloch.

Serpo
15th February 2011, 10:51 PM
In her own recent interview with Marie Claire, Miley apologized for disappointing her fans with the drug incident, but also noted that it's "normal" to be "imperfect" at her age.

Normal to be imperfect.............love it , that means at my age I must be perfect.....hhhooorraaahhh at last (wine)

midnight rambler
16th February 2011, 12:02 AM
Pimps his daughter to the beast then whines about the consequences. Classic.

PatColo
16th February 2011, 12:41 AM
I doubt if he was aware of the whole occult thing when the opportunity came up. Not like someone sat them down and said, listen, you may find this outlandish, but this is what you're getting yourself into. These people worship Moloch.

They prolly just saw the Disney name, thought "Mickey Mouse", and naively gave it the benefit of the doubt. I say this all, mind you, with no knowledge about these people. I had to google 'Hannah Montana' just to find out what it is?!

Makow's got an article on this today, and had several articles lately on satanism, btw.

http://www.henrymakow.com/hannah_montanas_dad_laments_ta.html

Hillbilly
16th February 2011, 12:49 AM
Billy Ray is a lying sack of shit. He quit the music bizz or rather the bizz quit him then he did that lame ass show Doc or what ever it was and kept telling people about how great it was to get back to his religious roots and what not and how bad the music was and then when that went to shit he threw his daughter into the machine so he could live vicariously through her.

Sick fuck! don't listen to a word he says.

Ash_Williams
16th February 2011, 04:41 AM
I don't follow the tabloids but from this article I'm assuming it's a big deal that she had a beer, tried salvia, and is having her 18th birthday at a bar?

Good thing no one I know was a famous teenager...

Book
16th February 2011, 07:01 AM
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/miley-billy-vanity-fair.jpg

http://www.cleveland-ohio-funguide.com/images/micy78.jpg

sirgonzo420
16th February 2011, 07:07 AM
Since Miley has been popular, I've gotten a weird vibe from the Cyrus family.

I don't know... her relationship with her father seems.... weird.

steyr_m
16th February 2011, 07:24 AM
Those are some very disturbing pictures Book....

I personally feel we're all under attack by Satan.

JDRock
16th February 2011, 07:24 AM
to whore your daughter out, and place her in the hands of God-hating jews in hollywood as her " handlers"
what could possibly go wrong??

....next goy to get jew-whacked?? justin bieber ...

Twisted Titan
16th February 2011, 07:28 AM
I remeber a failry recent Cyrus interview on Fox where he was talking about how he farming out his next set of kids to the Media Beast

He was gloating on the fact that his youngest ( i think three) already has some promotional project in play

Effing @$$hole.

T

PatColo
16th February 2011, 07:37 AM
I doubt if he was aware of the whole occult thing when the opportunity came up. Not like someone sat them down and said, listen, you may find this outlandish, but this is what you're getting yourself into. These people worship Moloch.

They prolly just saw the Disney name, thought "Mickey Mouse", and naively gave it the benefit of the doubt. I say this all, mind you, with no knowledge about these people. I had to google 'Hannah Montana' just to find out what it is?!

Okay I'm a little more up to speed now on this chapter of pop culture; B.R. Cyrus is a country singer, friend of Curt Cobain (who's been dead what, 15 years?!), Anna Nicole Smith, and maybe even Michael Jackson? So he should have been plenty initiated to the scene. I guess I was assuming they were the Cleaver family. I'm not impressed by the things he's flipping out about though- smoking salvia (legal), drinking a beer, losing an iPhone? An 18yo?!? :o Stop the presses!! Satan is in da'house!! (really though, I give the benefit of the doubt that there's more to it, I haven't read the GQ article... but if there were any other tabloid "bombshells" I assume they'd be making the rounds).

Since Miley has been popular, I've gotten a weird vibe from the Cyrus family.

I don't know... her relationship with her father seems.... weird.

here's one of the comments at the Makow article (http://www.henrymakow.com/hannah_montanas_dad_laments_ta.html):

Carissa said (February 16, 2011):

Hi Henry, read with interest the recent revelations of Billy Ray and his lamentations about allowing Miley to be on the "Hannah Montana" show and what Hollywood has done to his family. However what's even worse - and what's oddly left out of his lamentations - is the situation with his other, younger daughter Noah, who is even worse than Miley. Your guest article posted a link to Pseudo Occult Media (POM for short). Well, POM has a great write up that outlines the situation with Noah:

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/10/miley-officially-monarch-and-noah-and.html

Scroll down a little bit to get to the truly disturbing material. Noah dressed up as a stripper hanging off of a pole with other little girls; wearing makeup and racy ensembles; seeming to be paired up as a "twosome" with her best friend Emily, who in turn is dolled up as a sex kitten and a black winged angel with horns, among other fanciful costumes. Noah was only about 8 or 9 years old in these photos. Emily was even younger.

Miley may be taking bong hits of "salvia" at the legal adult age of 18, but Noah is a far worse situation because she's so much younger and clearly being sexualized in a way that even Miley wasn't. There's also a brother in this clan, Trace Cyrus, who seems like a lost soul tool as well: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=trace+cyrus&cp=6&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1152&bih=575 The whole family's a mess, just like he said. But it was a long time happening.

There's also the issue of Miley and Billy Ray's creepy Vanity Fair photo shoot. http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=miley+cyrus+vanity+fair&cp=15&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1152&bih=575

Billy Ray was present for this photo shoot, and appeared in some of the photos themselves, which were not well received by the public to put it mildly....so why didn't he speak up? oh well. At this point is biggest concern at this point should be Noah, since she's still so young and in a very vulnerable position. If those pics of Noah featured at POM are any indication of things then she's already in some serious trouble.

onceseen
16th February 2011, 08:49 AM
'Handler' is a mine control term (the handler is the controller of the victim). If they prefer to be known as handler, you can bet the term has a double or even triple meaning.

dys

beefsteak
16th February 2011, 10:44 AM
Those are some very disturbing pictures Book....

I personally feel we're all under attack by Satan.

Truer words were never spoken. Additionally, I don't know any father who doesn't have regrets later in life about unwise choices for both themselves as well as their offspring in earlier years. The life lesson is to cease and not replicate said behaviors after the "wisdom of experience" arrives.

beefsteak

Silver Rocket Bitches!
16th February 2011, 10:54 AM
Weird that he waited until she was 18 to come out with a statement like this...

::)

ximmy
16th February 2011, 11:02 AM
He'd better call...

k-os
16th February 2011, 11:07 AM
Having recently read the Laurel Canyon story of absolute weirdness, I will say that Satan sure seems to be a part of plenty of successful (note: not necessarily "talented") musician's lives.

Also, those pictures of Miley with her dad are super creepy.

MNeagle
16th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Their train left the station a long time ago, & it's too late to complain about your fame & fortune agreement now.

Their family is toast.

Awoke
16th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Having recently read the Laurel Canyon story of absolute weirdness

I put off reading that for a while, but kept meaning to. I tried to get in there and check it out, but this is what I got:

www.davesweb.cnchost.com Temporarily Unavailable
This account has surpassed its bandwidth allocation at the present time. You may reach the account administrator at www@www.davesweb.cnchost.com

If anyone gets on there, please repost the info here if it is not too lengthy.

Book
16th February 2011, 01:10 PM

http://fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/l_5a9736b321104df984e01b5c54fe3457.jpg
Miley's brother

http://revolutionofrealwomen.com/site//images/stories/noah_cyrus_emily_grace_reaves.png
Miley's little sister

keehah
16th February 2011, 01:16 PM

Reminded me of Nicole's (Sarah's) relationship in The Sweet Hereafter.

(movie music video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrpaoC_-Wk8

k-os
16th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Having recently read the Laurel Canyon story of absolute weirdness

I put off reading that for a while, but kept meaning to. I tried to get in there and check it out, but this is what I got:

www.davesweb.cnchost.com Temporarily Unavailable
This account has surpassed its bandwidth allocation at the present time. You may reach the account administrator at www@www.davesweb.cnchost.com

If anyone gets on there, please repost the info here if it is not too lengthy.

It's copied on plenty of different websites. I read it here:
http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html

Although that site is missing Part 14, so you'll have to search that out when you get there.

Search for "The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation".

I read it, and passed it on to Mrs. EE_. Both of us spent a couple of days immersed in those articles. The information contained in them is absolutely fascinating!

Twisted Titan
16th February 2011, 02:04 PM
Dude the pictures of Miley sis are abosolutely sickening

I hope Billy enjoys all that Blood Money.

Buddha
16th February 2011, 02:28 PM
Dude the pictures of Miley sis are abosolutely sickening

I hope Billy enjoys all that Blood Money.

Jesus they are. It's absolutely disheartening. No wonder I have a hard time relating with "normal" people. This is the kind of stuff that they find entertaining, and use a barometer of success. Disgusting.

zap
16th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Tell me about it, trying to raise a little girl this day in age, I can't let her watch tv very much, cause everything is sex, sex, sex.

Jesus, kids these days are exposed to so much adult content it is ridiculous, she came home from school a while back and told me that one of her friends has a crush on Justin Bieber, they are 5 ! Try clothes shopping for little girls, I could go on and on it is just ridiculous, I am glad I live way out here so I can really monitor what she does and sees.

mightymanx
18th February 2011, 07:27 AM
Tell me about it, trying to raise a little girl this day in age, I can't let her watch tv very much, cause everything is sex, sex, sex.

Jesus, kids these days are exposed to so much adult content it is ridiculous, she came home from school a while back and told me that one of her friends has a crush on Justin Bieber, they are 5 ! Try clothes shopping for little girls, I could go on and on it is just ridiculous, I am glad I live way out here so I can really monitor what she does and sees.

Exactly I was oblivious untill I had a daughter and tryed to find a Public figure to be a role model for her. They don't exist there is not one wholesome famous young female person for a yourg girl to look up to. They are all junkies and sluts.

And I am far from a puritan but it is a real eye opener to find that the only people your kid can look up to are mentaly broken, hookers, junkies, or all of the above.

willie pete
18th February 2011, 07:42 AM
"And I am far from a puritan but it is a real eye opener to find that the only people your kind can look up to are mentaly broken, hookers, junkies, or all of the above. "

Really...look how far down the rabbit hole Lindsay Lohan has fallen...but that's what you're going to get when they're raised in HaifaWood..... :D

uncletonoose
18th February 2011, 07:43 AM

http://fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/l_5a9736b321104df984e01b5c54fe3457.jpg
Miley's brother

Very Employable

mrnhtbr2232
18th February 2011, 07:48 AM
Disney is a storefront for the beast. I suspect Satan has been with him since the beginning. All junkies feign redemption.

Antonio
18th February 2011, 08:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE06lqT0Y2g

here is an even sicker fuck in bed with his daughter. The French call this art.

sirgonzo420
18th February 2011, 08:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE06lqT0Y2g

here is an even sicker fuck in bed with his daugther. The French call this art.

Gainsbourg isn't a very french name...

Maybe you're thinking of "jews".

Antonio
18th February 2011, 08:15 AM
Serge Gainsbourg was a filthy pig and a Russian Jew. Do a google search on him just to see how high perversion can place in society a particular degenerate.
This planet is ruled by degenerates. Degeneracy is like being a member of the ruling party.

lapis
18th February 2011, 11:59 AM
Just saw this:

"Pal: Miley Is Steaming Mad About Billy Ray's Betrayal" (http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/17/miley-cyrus-billy-ray-gq-fallout/)

Miley Cyrus is furious that her country singin' daddy, Billy Ray, sat down with GQ to bash the Disney show that made them mega-rich, as well as for his comments saying he's "scared" for his daughter's well-being. Now, I'm hearing that the 'Hannah Montana' star has signaled that she wants him to clam up and stop acting like another infamous stage dad.

"To say Miley is angry is an understatement," a friend of the Disney star tells me. "She's furious that her own flesh and blood would make a private matter so public. Who does he think he is, Michael Lohan?"

While Miley hasn't commented publicly about the article, friends tell me the actress-singer is mystified, saying it's "unforgivable" that Billy Ray would randomly start biting the hand that fed him, as well as gab about his kid's personal life.

"This isn't what a father does," my source says. "He never said a bad world about 'Hannah Montana' all those years it made millions for the family, and now that Miley has turned 18 and is making her own decisions, he does this. Unforgivable."

There have also been rumblings that Miley and Billy Ray haven't actually spoken since December, before his interview for the GQ article. "Miley has told him that if he wants to talk with her he has her number," the friend reveals. "It's been the same number she always has had."

Call your kid, Billy Ray!

Is this really from a "friend," or one of Miley's handlers?

I think this is more of a message from the PTB in the entertainment industry: "Clam up and don't bite the hand that feeds you."

It's hard for me to believe that Billy Ray wouldn't call her if he has her phone number. I doubt he has it. I've heard one of the things handlers are in charge of is to isolate stars from family and friends as much as possible, so they're only surrounded by people in the industry and the handlers.

Check out the picture the Pop Eater site shows as first in the series of slides at the bottom of the page (it doesn't allow you to save the URL or the image as a file or else I would paste it here).

JohnQPublic
18th February 2011, 12:03 PM
Miley's little sister

Any drink with the word "Bull" in it seems to fit.

Book
24th February 2011, 12:08 AM
And I am far from a puritan but it is a real eye opener to find that the only people your kid can look up to are mentally broken, hookers, junkies, or all of the above.

Gee...children are supposed to look up to their parents.

:oo-->

PatColo
28th August 2013, 11:29 PM
Miley's recent MTV vid awards show with Miley as jail-bait/stripper/whore has been the joozmedia flavor of the week,

Top 5 Stories on HuffPo Are About Miley Cyrus As WW3 Looms (http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/top-5-stories-on-huffpo-right-now-are.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKPnyDIhS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKPnyDIhS0

John Friend was on 2nd hour of tonight's Rense show, begins with discussion of the above,

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2013.08.28 (http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2013/08/jeff-rense-radio-show-20130828.html)

http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/thinlogo2color.gif (http://www.rense.com/)

Listen (http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/xx92wv4z05/rense.20130828.1of3.mp3) Download (http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/xx92wv4z05/rense.20130828.1of3.mp3) Hour 1 - Tim Rifat (http://mindovermatter.ru/) - Geopolitical Analysis

Listen (http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/l4xdt3v32h/rense.20130828.2of3.mp3) Download (http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/l4xdt3v32h/rense.20130828.2of3.mp3) Hour 2 - John Friend (http://www.john-friend.net/) - Satanic, Depraved Zio Jewish 'Entertainment'

Listen (http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/qsxgnwytts/rense.20130828.3of3.mp3) Download (http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/qsxgnwytts/rense.20130828.3of3.mp3) Hour 3 - Frosty Wooldridge (http://www.frostywooldridge.com/) - World Affairs Brief

Shami-Amourae
28th August 2013, 11:34 PM
Mark Dice's commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eunn5MOIwHg

Hypertiger
28th August 2013, 11:46 PM
The master rules the slaves

The liars rule the ignorant.

The smart rule the dumb.

Serpo
28th August 2013, 11:52 PM
my acky breaky heart

Twisted Titan
29th August 2013, 05:56 AM
Looks like the Harlot of Babalyon drunk on the blood of Saints.

gunDriller
29th August 2013, 06:07 AM
my acky breaky heart

i feel like i'm supposed to know who these people are.

but i don't.

so Billy Ray is the father's name, he had a hit song once, his daughter is Miley.

i had heard about "Hannah Montana" but didn't know exactly what that was. sounds like a town in Montana.

sirgonzo420
29th August 2013, 06:30 AM
i feel like i'm supposed to know who these people are.

but i don't.

so Billy Ray is the father's name, he had a hit song once, his daughter is Miley.

i had heard about "Hannah Montana" but didn't know exactly what that was. sounds like a town in Montana.

Hannah Montana is close to North Dakota Fanning.

govcheetos
29th August 2013, 02:59 PM
Thought I was watching the olympic opening ceremonies for a minute.

PatColo
13th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Top notch Rense/Jay Weidner discussion last night re Miley's shtick (bowing in fealty to her satanist masters, going from sweet little girl to the devil, bringing the target generation with her...), expanding into satanist admissions etc from across the hollywood scene over decades. 43 mins comm free:

Listen (http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/talkshoe/images/swf/lastEpisodePlayer.swf?fileUrl=http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/22j9127k5r/rense.20130912.2of3.mp3) Download (http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/22j9127k5r/rense.20130912.2of3.mp3) Hour 2 - Jay Weidner (http://www.sacredmysteries.com/) - America Going To Hell

Jewboo
11th October 2013, 08:38 PM
"I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough – it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt,'" he continued. "I should have, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere."

So, who are these "handlers"? And why did he let his daughter be "handled" by them? So much whining, but it's too little too late. That's the price of shoving your kids in front of Moloch.

Exactly.

PatColo
22nd December 2015, 12:54 PM
(http://crazzfiles.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-the-sexualization-of-infants/)http://renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2048x1536-fit_miley-cyrus-clip-bb-talk-800x445.jpg (http://renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2048x1536-fit_miley-cyrus-clip-bb-talk.jpg)
(http://crazzfiles.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-the-sexualization-of-infants/)
(http://crazzfiles.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-the-sexualization-of-infants/) (http://crazzfiles.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-the-sexualization-of-infants/) New Miley Cyrus Music Video Promotes The Sexualization of Infants (http://crazzfiles.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-the-sexualization-of-infants/) December 16, 2015 (http://renegadetribune.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-sexualization-infants/) Sinead (http://renegadetribune.com/author/sinead/) 104 Comments (http://renegadetribune.com/new-miley-cyrus-music-video-promotes-sexualization-infants/#comments)

mick silver
22nd December 2015, 01:06 PM
we know they' s folks are sick now how do you deal with this trash

Jewboo
22nd December 2015, 01:12 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/96/ef/8a/96ef8accb8bdd8f80b28fd124ae71b9c.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/40/12/c9/4012c9e14851884180469f0a469aba2f.jpg
Miley's faggot brother Trace

https://horiwood.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/trace-cyrus-and-billy-ray-cyrus.jpg
Cuck Daddy Cyrus teaching Tracy Boy about Jesus and the Church and shit...

http://www.billboard.com/files/media/billy-ray-cyrus-hillbilly-heart-300.jpg
Cuck never mentions the jew in Memoir

:rolleyes:

mick silver
22nd December 2015, 01:21 PM
dam jewboo that one sick looking kid he got

cheka.
22nd December 2015, 01:33 PM
he put his kid(s?) into the monarch slave program....now whining about it? stfu

Jewboo
22nd December 2015, 01:36 PM
dam jewboo that one sick looking kid he got

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2010-08/243871/2592310_640px.jpg?1281095907
Thanks for taking my son and daughter on vacation Mr. Goldsteinberg

:rolleyes: ultimate Goy cuck

Jewboo
22nd December 2015, 02:03 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2my3rc4.jpg

jew photographer Annie Leibovitz

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/54cc046444a199085e89d44e/master/w_690,c_limit/image.jpg
You want my hand closer to her boob Annie?

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/miley_cyrus_vanity_fair1.jpg
Don't move honey...

http://i27.tinypic.com/6t0ex1.jpg
Can I take my shirt off Annie?

https://tsov11sim.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/1260560743-annie_leibovitz1.jpg?w=768
Poifect! Now take your pants off Billy and hug Miley

http://bigjimindustries.com/wordpress/wp-content/hannahmontananude.png

:rolleyes: oy vey! Dat's a wrap!

mick silver
22nd December 2015, 02:25 PM
nasty .

cheka.
22nd December 2015, 03:59 PM
the girl is headed for tragedy, like many monarch slaves before her

Cebu_4_2
22nd December 2015, 04:18 PM
the girl is headed for tragedy, like many monarch slaves before her

That's entertainment folks!

PatColo
15th August 2016, 03:22 PM
nothing directly to do with Miley, but I noticed this posted in the side pane at James Tracy's Memoryholeblog.com (http://Memoryholeblog.com). Published ~2 years ago, approaching half million views. 15 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqxxz4fuU4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqxxz4fuU4U

Hollywood's Satanic Slaves II Part 1

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-3o1m-3Pf8qw/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/EURJgNjx1PE/s88-c-k-no-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9mEki2dpLiBkSgc6AZeygg)BORDER OF CHAOS aka B3 (B3LI3V3R2 FREEDOM) (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9mEki2dpLiBkSgc6AZeygg)
Subscribe

1,357 255
Published on Jun 6, 2014

LINK TO UNMUTED PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQx2... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQx2N2l5Dk)

PatColo
19th September 2019, 06:16 PM
Not Miley related AFAIK, just more pedowood drama... incest, general disfunction & abuse in the Carter fam (think: Backstreet Boys)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Carter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Carter_(musician)

Aaron Carter calls his brother Nick a 'serial rapist' amid ongoing dispute (https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/aaron-carter-calls-his-brother-nick-a-serial-rapist-211824444.html)

Suzy Byrne (https://www.yahoo.com/author/suzy-byrne) Editor, Yahoo Entertainment
Yahoo Celebrity (https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity) September 19, 2019