PDA

View Full Version : To all Christians

onceseen
17th February 2011, 12:43 AM
I found out today that a friend of mine died; apparently from a drug overdose. His name was Rich.
A word about Rich: he was young (in his mid 20s), he was lost (he had a severe drug problem), he looked up to me as coach of the softball team he once played for, and he was a good kid. The part about the good kid I am sure of, I am not just saying that because he is dead. I was blessed by the good Lord with an ability to read people's intentions, and I can say to a certainty that that kid always meant well even if he didn't always DO well. You see, him and I were somewhat estranged on account of some money that he owed me; let me tell you, it wasn't much money at all. I took offense to getting beat out of a piss ass piece of change, and that's the truth.
More truth: I hadn't thought about Rich much recently. He didn't play for our team last season, probably because he was afraid of me. I had seen him a few months ago, and I even treated him somewhat humanely, for that I had pat myself on the back and counted him lucky that I graciously decided not to knock him out as payment for his debt. I knew that he was in trouble and that he needed help, but it had never occured to me to be the one to help him despite the fact that he obviously looked up to me and probably would have accepted my help had I chosen to offer it. I thought to myself: what is town league, men's softball? Who cares? Answer: HE cared, and he cared a great deal.

The problem is not just that he is gone. The problem is that I self riteously complained to anyone that would listen about the money he owed me. It's starting to dawn on me that when we take offense as Christians, everybody sees it and it's confirmation of hypocrisy in a lot of people's eyes.Who wants the help of a hypocrite? As much as we like to imagine ourselves as morally and intellectually superior to the rest of the unfortunate unwashed masses, the proof is in the pudding, as they say.
This is how the enemy works: they manipulate spiritually sick people to provoke us; their livelihood is the proceeds of the aforementioned provocation.
This is the snare that is so tough to avoid, because we don't WANT to avoid it. Yup, that little voice inside your head, that's pride, f-ing with you. Do me a favor, save the perfunctory condolences and encouragements over someone that is gone and that you never knew. Take that sense of obligation and find someone in your life that needs your help, find your Rich. Send him letter, forgive a debt, make a phonecall, reach out, let go. Better yet, the next time the enemy sets a snare for you, don't walk into it. We are getting our asses kicked out there, and that's no joke.

dys

G2Rad
17th February 2011, 06:47 AM
thank you, brother.

I am guilty of the same thing.

7th trump
18th February 2011, 05:53 AM
Sounds to me you are still in need of a lesson DYS!
I dont buy this "you are a victim" story and in fact I think you are part of the reason why Rich is dead now. You werent part of the solution DYS, but rather part of the problem!
Nowhere in your story does it make you a victim. You are feeling guilty and thats what this story is about.......you feeling guilty and in need of pity.

Nice story, but I still see you as a hypocrit because you are "bait and switching" the blame on someone else for your short falling (AKA: guilt).
You are blaming, instead of yourself, a made up excuse you cannot see........an enemy?
Lets not fool anybody here DYS, that so called "piss ass piece of change" must have meant a great deal to you if you were talking about him to anyone (most likely his peers if they knew about him. Sounds to me you were selective in who you spoke with) that would listen.
I'm not here defending Rich, he may not be perfect, but who is in there 20's. He's an alledged drug user according to you, but who are you to judge Rich as "spiritually sick" or a drug user? (any hard facts) Or anyone for that matter!
Sounds to me you are the "spiritually sick" one here Dys!
You lend out money being a "christian" and yet know this Rich is a drug user?
You sound like a slave driver with a cracking whip!
Lets not beat around the bush DYS. The money is more important to you than helping Rich. You wanted your money back more than anything and if not you were hell bent on destroying Rich because its obvious you made yourself out be a ripped off victim!
Money comes before being "Christian" for you doesnt it Dys? Thats why you went around talking smack about a 20 year old drug user owing you money. The reality of it all is you drove Rich away. I'm sure he caught wind of you bitching about him owing you.

The only "spiritually sick" person I see here is you Dys.
Since when do "Christians" prop themselves up for doing a kind deed?

You know Christ died on the cross and didnt complain one bit. And during the three days in the cave Christ went to the prison giving himself to those of Noahs time and released even more from the clutches of satan.
And you try to make people feel you are a victim of your own pride and then blame it on a ficticious "enemy" when you could have done so much more than drive Rich away and his name into the ground.
Problem now is what is done is done. You have all those people out there who listened to you beleiving you are a "victim hero" instead of you being a pillar Christian and foregiving him or helping him in redeeming himself.
Some example of Christianity you are Dys!

onceseen
18th February 2011, 08:32 AM
LOL you are a funny guy, 7th. I would suggest that you save your snake oil samples for someone that might actually buy them, because you don't fool me at all.
I was having a bad day until I read this post, thank you for providing me with a good laugh. :)

dys

Sounds to me you are still in need of a lesson DYS!
I dont buy this "you are a victim" story and in fact I think you are part of the reason why Rich is dead now. You werent part of the solution DYS, but rather part of the problem!
Nowhere in your story does it make you a victim. You are feeling guilty and thats what this story is about.......you feeling guilty and in need of pity.

Nice story, but I still see you as a hypocrit because you are "bait and switching" the blame on someone else for your short falling (AKA: guilt).
You are blaming, instead of yourself, a made up excuse you cannot see........an enemy?
Lets not fool anybody here DYS, that so called "piss ass piece of change" must have meant a great deal to you if you were talking about him to anyone (most likely his peers if they knew about him. Sounds to me you were selective in who you spoke with) that would listen.
I'm not here defending Rich, he may not be perfect, but who is in there 20's. He's an alledged drug user according to you, but who are you to judge Rich as "spiritually sick" or a drug user? (any hard facts) Or anyone for that matter!
Sounds to me you are the "spiritually sick" one here Dys!
You lend out money being a "christian" and yet know this Rich is a drug user?
You sound like a slave driver with a cracking whip!
Lets not beat around the bush DYS. The money is more important to you than helping Rich. You wanted your money back more than anything and if not you were hell bent on destroying Rich because its obvious you made yourself out be a ripped off victim!
Money comes before being "Christian" for you doesnt it Dys? Thats why you went around talking smack about a 20 year old drug user owing you money. The reality of it all is you drove Rich away. I'm sure he caught wind of you bitching about him owing you.

The only "spiritually sick" person I see here is you Dys.
Since when do "Christians" prop themselves up for doing a kind deed?

You know Christ died on the cross and didnt complain one bit. And during the three days in the cave Christ went to the prison giving himself to those of Noahs time and released even more from the clutches of satan.
And you try to make people feel you are a victim of your own pride and then blame it on a ficticious "enemy" when you could have done so much more than drive Rich away and his name into the ground.
Problem now is what is done is done. You have all those people out there who listened to you beleiving you are a "victim hero" instead of you being a pillar Christian and foregiving him or helping him in redeeming himself.
Some example of Christianity you are Dys!

vicatoa
18th February 2011, 08:42 AM
Gal 5:18 NIV - But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Gal 5:19 NIV - The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
Gal 5:20 NIV - idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
Gal 5:21 NIV - and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 NIV - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gal 5:23 NIV - gentleness and self‑control. Against such things there is no law.
Gal 5:24 NIV - Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:25 NIV - Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 NIV - Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

7th trump
18th February 2011, 09:10 AM
Gal 5:19 NIV - The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
Gal 5:20 NIV - idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
Gal 5:21 NIV - and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 NIV - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gal 5:23 NIV - gentleness and self‑control. Against such things there is no law.
Gal 5:24 NIV - Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:25 NIV - Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

Show me where I'm provoking or any of what you are underlining.
I'm just letting everyone here know another side of Dys, its obvious.
I dont pitty people like Dys. He will be instructed where he wnet wrong.

A question for you vicatoa.
Is correction not love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness?
If I correct my son for hitting his sister is that provoking him to do it again?
Or is it showing love for the son that he learns the righteous way to walk the path of God.
Look around you vicatoa. Look at the world today.
Most kids growing up lack dicipline because their parents thought it was unloving, unpeaceful, unkind showing no patience or goodness to swat them on the butt.
Just what do you think is going to happen during the thousand years rule of a rod of iron?
Are you going to pull the GAL 5:22 on Christ when He rules with a rod of iron and call him a hippocrit and liar? Much gnashing of teeth is what I read is what is going to happen at that time. Big powerful correction coming for those! Take the rod of iron or into the pit you go to be destroyed with fire within and then blotted are the only two choices available for those who dont over come.

You pull the old card trick with GAL 5:22 and willfully dismiss God saying "spare the rod and ruin the child".

Ole Dys no matter how you slice it or dice it loves money to the point that he spread gossip about Rich because Dys is a "victim". And now he feels quilty and you should pity him.

Dys needs to humble himself and repent.

onceseen
18th February 2011, 09:28 AM
7th trump-

You have still refused to address the following-

As far as the true word of God, I offer this passage:
Genesis 4:1
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Is this passage, in your opinion, the fake word of God? How can you possibly read this passage and conclude that Cain was the son of Satan?

dys

edit- KJV, now you don't have that excuse anymore

vicatoa
18th February 2011, 09:35 AM

If I correct my son for hitting his sister is that provoking him to do it again?
Or is it showing love for the son that he learns the righteous way to walk the path of God.
Most kids growing up lack dicipline because their parents thought it was unloving, unpeaceful, unkind showing no patience or goodness to swat them on the butt.
Just what do you think is going to happen during the thousand years rule of a rod of iron?
Are you going to pull the GAL 5:22 on Christ when He rules with a rod of iron and call him a hippocrit and liar? Much gnashing of teeth is what I read is what is going to happen at that time. Big powerful correction coming for those! Take the rod of iron or into the pit you go to be destroyed with fire within and then blotted are the only two choices available for those who dont over come.

You pull the old card trick with GAL 5:22 and willfully dismiss God saying "spare the rod and ruin the child".

Ole Dys no matter how you slice it or dice it loves money to the point that he spread gossip about Rich because Dys is a "victim". And now he feels quilty and you should pity him.

How do you know my post was even directed to you ? Do you have a guilty conscience? Keep digging, I'm sure you'll be out soon...

7th trump
18th February 2011, 10:37 AM
7th trump-

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Is this passage, in your opinion, the fake word of God? How can you possibly read this passage and conclude that Cain was the son of Satan?

dys

Everybody is from God. Even satan himself is a creation of God. Even the same who followed and supported satan (kenite jews) in the rebellion.
And I never said any passage was the fake word of God.
I said we are going to see satan play acting as christ, not God, a fake spurious messiah, just as Revelations says its going to happen and other numberous places in the Bible.

7th trump
18th February 2011, 10:38 AM

How do you know my post was even directed to you ? Do you have a guilty conscience? Keep digging, I'm sure you'll be out soon...

You are correct but your response here "Keep digging, I'm sure you'll be out soon..." indicates you lie!

onceseen
18th February 2011, 10:42 AM
This is a non responsive answer. I am sorry 7th trump, but you have failed to answer a simple and direct question, a question that is very easy to answer. You have failed. Again.

dys

7th trump-

dys

Everybody is from God. Even satan himself is a creation of God. Even the same who followed and supported satan (kenite jews) in the rebellion.
I said we are going to see satan play acting as christ, not God, a fake spurious messiah, just as Revelations says its going to happen and other numberous places in the Bible.

ximmy
18th February 2011, 10:55 AM
I'll take that trumpet and...

7th trump
18th February 2011, 11:39 AM
This is a non responsive answer. I am sorry 7th trump, but you have failed to answer a simple and direct question, a question that is very easy to answer. You have failed. Again.

dys

7th trump-

dys

You dont know the Word of God very well do you.
I bet you dont even know where in the Bible God directly speaks to lucifer about the rebellion.
I bet you dont even know where Christ speaks detailing that satan comes first playing christ.

Anyway you can call it what you want Dys cause you dont know squat. It was Christ who was addressing those that who claim to be and are not but are of the synagog of satan. Christ was saying their father is satan. Its this group of people who are traced back to Cain.
You really dont understand do you!

7th trump
18th February 2011, 11:40 AM

What exactly are you trying to say Ximmy?

ximmy
18th February 2011, 11:48 AM

Behold... Let Ximy make it BLUNT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNA-FoXqoY

7th trump
18th February 2011, 12:59 PM

Behold... Let Ximy make it BLUNT...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNA-FoXqoY

So why do you even comment like this Ximmy when you dont even participate in the debate?
I can understand your post if you participated but you are here to just to stir the shyt? Trouble maker!
You understand what a heathen is Ximmy?................its not what you've been told. It isnt racist...............its someone who's neither hot nor warm in the word of God. A fence rider! A weekend church goer! Someone who wanst to hear what they want to beleive.

God is not a respector of persons Ximmy, remember that.
Female and looks mean nothing to Him Ximmy. You can go into the firey pit and be blotted just like the others that dont come to a change of mind.
Good luck to you Ximmy.

ximmy
18th February 2011, 02:26 PM
"you are here to just to stir the shyt" ~7th trump

Yes, exactly... you called it correctly... ~ximy

Hillbilly
18th February 2011, 06:06 PM
You did a really shitty thing and now you are going to have to live with it for the rest of your life. Yes people like you give Christians a bad name. :puke

I found out today that a friend of mine died; apparently from a drug overdose. His name was Rich.
A word about Rich: he was young (in his mid 20s), he was lost (he had a severe drug problem), he looked up to me as coach of the softball team he once played for, and he was a good kid. The part about the good kid I am sure of, I am not just saying that because he is dead. I was blessed by the good Lord with an ability to read people's intentions, and I can say to a certainty that that kid always meant well even if he didn't always DO well. You see, him and I were somewhat estranged on account of some money that he owed me; let me tell you, it wasn't much money at all. I took offense to getting beat out of a piss ass piece of change, and that's the truth.
More truth: I hadn't thought about Rich much recently. He didn't play for our team last season,
probably because he was afraid of me. I had seen him a few months ago, and I even treated him somewhat humanely, for that I had pat myself on the back and counted him lucky that I graciously decided not to knock him out as payment for his debt. I knew that he was in trouble and that he needed help, but it had never occured to me to be the one to help him despite the fact that he obviously looked up to me and probably would have accepted my help had I chosen to offer it. I thought to myself: what is town league, men's softball? Who cares? Answer: HE cared, and he cared a great deal.

The problem is not just that he is gone. The problem is that I self riteously complained to anyone that would listen about the money he owed me. It's starting to dawn on me that when we take offense as Christians, everybody sees it and it's confirmation of hypocrisy in a lot of people's eyes.Who wants the help of a hypocrite? As much as we like to imagine ourselves as morally and intellectually superior to the rest of the unfortunate unwashed masses, the proof is in the pudding, as they say.
This is how the enemy works: they manipulate spiritually sick people to provoke us; their livelihood is the proceeds of the aforementioned provocation.
This is the snare that is so tough to avoid, because we don't WANT to avoid it. Yup, that little voice inside your head, that's pride, f-ing with you. Do me a favor, save the perfunctory condolences and encouragements over someone that is gone and that you never knew. Take that sense of obligation and find someone in your life that needs your help, find your Rich. Send him letter, forgive a debt, make a phonecall, reach out, let go. Better yet, the next time the enemy sets a snare for you, don't walk into it. We are getting our asses kicked out there, and that's no joke.

dys

Book
18th February 2011, 06:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CHG2GRbeET8/TUmiVTOrJyI/AAAAAAAARSQ/-5snZ1rEjBA/s1600/stereotype-jew.gif

TURN THY OTHER CHEEK GOYIM AND LOVE THY ENEMY!

zap
18th February 2011, 06:25 PM
So much hypocrisy, First off Dys has nothing to be ashamed of or guilty,
(maybe he could have held his tongue to everyone else, but to bad)

Ya lets help all the losers out there with a good heart, bull..... ! If that is the path they choose so be it. You can't fix broken people. If they truly want help they will find it, most the time they don't want any help , they want pity and they play upon it, toughen up and let the weak minded losers fall where they may.

People need to take responsibility for their own actions, nobody held this guy down and made him do drugs,so he couldn't play softball so he got drugs instead, come on, you can't save those who don't want to be saved.

ximmy
18th February 2011, 06:34 PM
"you are here to just to stir the shyt" ~7th trump

Yes, exactly... you called it correctly... ~ximy

Words drop from 7th's mouth like shit drops from ass... ::)

RJB
18th February 2011, 06:43 PM
I've found it to be axiomatic that when Ximmy posts a seemingly nonsensical post, the post she's responding to is usually exponentially more nonsensical, as in this case...

D sciple
23rd April 2011, 10:45 AM
OP's post seemed pretty good to me.

Reading the first paragraph, yea, you realize he's totally out of line.

2nd paragraph he acknowledged it and offers some insight as to how the enemy operates. Not to say he's in line now, but here is some insight.

sirgonzo420
29th May 2011, 11:55 AM

2nd paragraph he acknowledged it and offers some insight as to how the enemy operates. Not to say he's in line now, but here is some insight.

That's because you ARE the OP, under another name.

;)

bellevuebully
29th May 2011, 01:25 PM

;)

hmmmm...I don't think so gonz.

sirgonzo420
29th May 2011, 01:53 PM

;)

hmmmm...I don't think so gonz.

I could be wrong...

but "dysgenic"... "dys"... and "D sciple"...

D sciple
29th May 2011, 08:49 PM
Ha, no