PDA

View Full Version : France headed towards Civil War

General of Darkness
18th February 2011, 06:46 AM
Good, let's get his party started already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1fcgSvu6xM

mrnhtbr2232
18th February 2011, 07:12 AM
Really GoD, I'm surprised you let your guard down like that. CBN, aka Christian Broadcasting Network owned and operated by Uber-Zionist Pat Robertson, supports Israel and all the multiculturalism poison that is responsible for creating this mess. This video portrays the results of those policies, and it also does a bang-up job demonizing evil Muslims for soft consumption by the true believers - and they cover it with the news network that is an extension of the state-side empire that makes it all possible. It's no news story what the Muslims have done, but they did it because it was manipulated by Jews and sympathetic Christians over the past 30 years. Had globalist interventionism not occurred regarding our brown-skinned friends, they would all be singing to Allah and penned up in their own countries. The irony is striking to use the same mouthpiece that through its own acts is guilty of supporting what it portrays. Stab thee in thy own dick, sir, for missing the corollary :)

joe_momma
18th February 2011, 09:26 AM
Umm - I call Bullsh*t on this!

A French civil war would is a logical contradiction!

How could they fight - both sides would try to surrender at the onset!

;D

Ponce
18th February 2011, 10:04 AM
I have nothing against the Muslims but the trouble that I see ahead in Europe will be because of the Muslims.....where the "white" man likes to talk about it the Muslims simply picks up a weapon and do something about it.