PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what 'transhumanism' is?

midnight rambler
19th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Wow, just wow.

Tom and Nita Horn need your support - buy their book. What an incredible story.

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/leadstory72.htm

midnight rambler
19th February 2011, 02:56 PM
[Another leading transhumanist] Max More cut in: “I’m not the spawn of Satan, I’m the spawn of Lucifer!”

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

BillBoard
19th February 2011, 03:06 PM
[Another leading transhumanist] Max More cut in: “I’m not the spawn of Satan, I’m the spawn of Lucifer!”

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Big difference between the two!

Hillbilly
19th February 2011, 03:09 PM
It's pretty scary shit and will definitely screw the human race up for good. I think that's why we get cancer from implanted microchips, God saw this coming a long time ago.

7th trump
19th February 2011, 03:28 PM

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Huh!!!!!!!
They are the same.

nunaem
19th February 2011, 03:39 PM
What's wrong with their present bodies and minds? Misuse and disuse.

BillBoard
19th February 2011, 04:20 PM

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Huh!!!!!!!
They are the same.

Not quite, there are some esoteric works that will explain the difference, however, you must be privy to them.

vacuum
19th February 2011, 04:24 PM

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Huh!!!!!!!
They are the same.

Not quite, there are some esoteric works that will explain the difference, however, you must be privy to them.

Could you explain a bit? I have no reason claim its one way or the other.

Santa
19th February 2011, 04:54 PM
I've been reading about Transhumanism and the Singularity for a while now
and I have to say it scares me more than a nuclear winter does. Why?

Because it's more likely to come to fruition, incrementally and insidiously behind our backs. Why?
Because it offers the seduction of near immortality for wealthy and powerful egomaniacs.

"Yet again humankind seems ready to plunge headlong into another human, or demonic, contrivance promising salvation and eternal happiness for all. This time the Faustian bargain is being struck with technology, what John McDermott referred to as the “opiate of the intellectuals.” —C. Christopher Hook, Associate Professor of Medicine Mayo Clinic

“ACCORDING TO FINDINGS THAT BURST FORTH IN THIS EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH, WE COULD BE WITNESSING THE LAST GENERATION OF HUMANS AS GOD MADE THEM.” —Althia Anderson, author, How To Overcome The Most Frightening Issues

7th trump
19th February 2011, 05:18 PM

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Huh!!!!!!!
They are the same.

Yeah I bet you have to be privy to them mbut who cares when you can read the Bible to find out.
God said everything you need to know is written in the Book.
Lucifer, satan, son of perdition, the old dragon, the serpent, the devil are all names for the same fallen rebellous angel.
Theres one part in the Bible where you cant get it wrong and its written in both Greek and Hebrew for that reason.

BillBoard
19th February 2011, 05:49 PM

Yeehaw Billy Bob.

Huh!!!!!!!
They are the same.

Lucifer, satan, son of perdition, dragon, the devil are all names for the same fallen rebellous angel.

Ah, no.

Things are much, much, much simpler but not that simple.

The bible is not all that it purports to be, so I would be careful to make hard and fast determinations.

What the Transhumanists refuse to accept is the Möbius constraint of existence.

7th trump
19th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Ok burger king............have it your way!

Santa
19th February 2011, 06:38 PM
“ACCORDING TO FINDINGS THAT BURST FORTH IN THIS EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH, WE COULD BE WITNESSING THE LAST GENERATION OF HUMANS AS GOD MADE THEM.” —Althia Anderson, author, How To Overcome The Most Frightening Issues

I take human to mean "man-like". Man is Man. What is like Man is not Man.

The correlative idea of transhumanism as I understand it, is that "Man" as is currently configured is woefully incapable
of coping with the singularity of scientific and technological knowledge that's looming ahead in the near future.

And that the only intelligence that can handle such gargantuan input is "artificial intelligence," or AI.

In fact, much of the global Stock Market is currently being run by AI already, so if you wonder why it seems as though
sociopaths are running the world, what we're really experiencing is the beginning stages of AI running the world.

It's hard to imagine, but nevertheless AI is making many of the critical decisions regarding Mans future already.

I think transhumanists hope to jump on the techno-train to immortality, so to speak. And many of them are the elite ruling class.

You know, become part of the Hive Mind, the ultimate collectivists, or the beast, or Lucifer, or god, or whatever metaphor suits your belief system.

Personally, I think transhumanists are pitiful materialists who think they're destined to an eternity of oblivion unless they
find immortality in the flesh, or at least a way to transfer their "selves" into another vessel or device.

Transhumanism is quite possibly the harshest existential result and a major pitfall for atheism.

This is an outcome for a lack of spirituality.

dys
19th February 2011, 07:58 PM
The lies are always the same, they never change:

"you surely will not die."
"you can be like God."

dys

Mouse
19th February 2011, 09:34 PM
Khurzweil and those people think they are real smart.. The result of the singularity will ultimately be the Matrix and/or Terminator scenario (both very similar IMHO).

One very interesting paper that Ray wrote, that really got my wheels spinning was a logical argument that concludes that we are all certainly living in a virtual reality universe. He starts with Moores Law, through the singularity and to the point that if humans did have the capability to create even vaster and more realistic virtual worlds that they would most certainly do so. The bottom of the funnel is reached and we are all living in some computer somewhere and don't even know it. (Which is pretty much the Matrix anyway).

I think they dream this shit up because they can't deal with the concept of the Creator, rather, since they believe humans will be illuminated at some point, therefore the Creator must be some human somewhere with a fancy model running on Watson Ver. 666.

In the meanwhile these wads are going to be running around chipping themselves and brain-tying with computers and whatever else they can do to try to get a "head".

Gaillo
19th February 2011, 09:51 PM
The lies are always the same, they never change:

"you surely will not die."
"you can be like God."

dys

The only post I've thanked in the last few weeks.
Thank you, Dysgenic - and I'm not even Christian, or otherwise religious.
-Gaillo

BillBoard
20th February 2011, 03:40 PM
Ok burger king............have it your way!

7Th keep believing in the book as it is presented. Let those that have ears to hear, hear, and those that have eyes to see, see.

Spectrism
20th February 2011, 04:00 PM
Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.

7th trump
20th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Very simple difference. Lucifer was created by YHWH as good. Lucifer chose to sin and was renamed or called Satan. Names are important as they can be changed to fit the character. Names can be used at the front to drive the mission or circumstances of the one named, and can be changed by their authority to reflect the performance of that one.

The Messiah is the WORD of YHWH which became MAN. He did not become part man. Salvation through His cleansing blood is ONLY for those of the pure human race. Any genetically altered species are doomed to be lost souls. As in the days of Noah, I would not be too surprised to learn that there are mixed species walking among us.

Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
BLOTTED!!!!!

dys
20th February 2011, 05:33 PM

Dont forget that many of the Books were written at different times, some thousands of years a part, and from different parts of the world having different languages.
The names dont mean squat. Its the same fallen rebellious angel that rebelled because he wanted to sit in the Mercy seat. hes the only one thus far sentenced by God Himself to cease from existing, perishing in the lake of fire!
BLOTTED!!!!!

The books were written thousands of years apart, huh?
Do you have any idea how ridiculously transparent your agenda is? You are marked, son. You are a fake. It might be time to hang up your spikes and come back with a different game, a lot of us are on to you.

dys

PatColo
20th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Sofia Smallstorm has this interesting page, different name for the same thing,

Transbiology (http://911weknow.com/about-the-sky/transbiology)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... what is it?

Mouse
20th February 2011, 11:01 PM
Well, you can bet your bottom buck,

It ain't no Armadillo!

7th trump
21st February 2011, 03:25 AM

BLOTTED!!!!!

Do you have any idea how ridiculously transparent your agenda is? You are marked, son. You are a fake. It might be time to hang up your spikes and come back with a different game, a lot of us are on to you.

dys

Who wrote the books of the Bible Dys or do you know?
Theres more than one inspired author.
The Bible consists of the old and the new testiments. Both coming from different era's and authors.
It was prophetised the Roman soldiers would be betting on the clothing Christ was wearing on the cross. Also what were Christ last words on the cross? Do you know who Christ was quoting for His last words?
Who was Christ quoting Dys or did you even know Christ was quoting someone from the time of the old testiment?
So you tell us Dys with your "infinite wisdom" :D you somehow self procalim how it was written that Christs clothing would be wagered on a thousand years before it happened?

Silver Rocket Bitches!
21st February 2011, 09:28 AM
If you look at the technological advances over the past 1000 years, you will see that the last 100 years produced a more accelerated growth due to the Industrial Revolution. Similarly, the last 10 years have seen more technological advancement than the previous 100 years due to the Internet Revolution. Logically, it seems that this year will be more advanced, technologically, than the previous 10 years.

This is where Transhumanism and the Technological Singularity come into play.

dys
21st February 2011, 09:34 AM
There is only one bag of tricks that you guys use. Each of you reaches in and grabs 3 or 4. Then you try to pull off the trick in a unique way. Problem for you is, I have access to the bag of tricks. FYI to everyone- 'the bible is written over thousands of years' is one of the tricks (it's a subtle way of discrediting the bible, even as 7th will claim the opposite). Also, calling the one true God (that is, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, Jesus Christ of Nazareth's Father, etc) Yahweh is another trick (pronounced/written in that way); watch out for this one in particular as I've noticed that many or most that use this term are secretly Jewish. Also, a works doctrine is a trick (also watch out for a faith plus works doctrine); finally 7th failed the test in another thread.
Are you a hunter of souls, 7th?
Some them that preach apostasy have been deceived, some of them are doing the deceiving. A good rule of thumb is that the more tricks you see, the more likely it is that the person is a deceiver and not a pawn.

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys

The Bible consists of the old and the new testiments. Both coming from different era's and authors.
It was prophetised the Roman soldiers would be betting on the clothing Christ was wearing on the cross. Also what were Christ last words on the cross? Do you know who Christ was quoting for His last words?
Who was Christ quoting Dys or did you even know Christ was quoting someone from the time of the old testiment?
So you tell us Dys with your "infinite wisdom" :D you somehow self procalim how it was written that Christs clothing would be wagered on a thousand years before it happened?

Spectrism
21st February 2011, 10:08 AM
There is only one bag of tricks that you guys use. Each of you reaches in and grabs 3 or 4. Then you try to pull off the trick in a unique way. Problem for you is, I have access to the bag of tricks. FYI to everyone- 'the bible is written over thousands of years' is one of the tricks (it's a subtle way of discrediting the bible, even as 7th will claim the opposite). Also, calling the one true God (that is, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, Jesus Christ of Nazareth's Father, etc) Yahweh is another trick (pronounced/written in that way); watch out for this one in particular as I've noticed that many or most that use this term are secretly Jewish. Also, a works doctrine is a trick (also watch out for a faith plus works doctrine); finally 7th failed the test in another thread.
Some them that preach apostasy have been deceived, some of them are doing the deceiving. A good rule of thumb is that the more tricks you see, the more likely it is that the person is a deceiver and not a pawn.

dys

Funny you should write this. I was just reading in another forum this same thing and it irks me. Writing the names: Yeshua and Yahweh, instead of Yahshuah and YHWH (or YaHUaH) are attempts to slur them. The Jews will not see Yahshuah (Joshua) since in His name is YAH- the Father in the Son. It may also be that the Son was named Yahuahshuah. The names have meanings.

dys
21st February 2011, 10:27 AM
I have heard that Yahweh as spelled/pronounced in that manner is a Pagan God of some sort. I don't want to say I've confirmed it, but I certainly suspect as much. As I said in another post, a lot of those that use that name preach works doctrine, Satan's seed doctrine, and are Jewish. I will also add that my experience is that they like to quote scripture out of context, too.
One thing that I read recently that really stuck with me is that the true gospel is good news. Good, as in, should make you happy and not fearful or confused or even upset.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 6:47

The gospel of 7th is confusing, esoteric, and elitist. It reeks of the occult.

dys

7th trump
21st February 2011, 10:31 AM

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys

Show me one trick Dys that Ive pulled on anyone!
And show everyone where I failed this so called "test". Your test I might add which is what Dys?

Are you a rapturist Dys?
You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys?
All you do is accuse but with no evidence.

Can you answer who Christ was quoting in His last words on the cross?
Lets hear it Dys!

I dont discredit anything the Bible says or stands for. Its you saying that with no merit or credit. Whats wrong with you? Theres coming an evil one to fool the world into taking the number and all you do is try and discredit the word of God by saying its all a lie.
Theres 144,000 elect (the set aside ones) on this earth right now that know what 666 is. The 5th seal is all about them learning the truth which thwey will be called up upon to witness against the wicked one. God Himself will speak through them in all languages for the world to hear.
We are the door steps to the entrance of the wicked one deceiving the world into worshipping him.
Just how do you suppose the wicked one accomplishes this feat? Do you think he appears with a pitch fork forcing everyone to take the number?
No the wicked one doesnt. The wicked one appears looking like a Lamb (Christ) with horns (power) but with a voice of a dragon (satan, lucifer, the king of tyre, the morning sun, the serpent, the devil).........the unwise will take the number willingly and not even know who it is they are worshipping. The unwise or unlearned will beleive the wicked one is the 7th trump Christ. Thats all I've ever said about the false messiah (the wicked one) that you keep twisting around saying that the real Christ (the 7th trump Christ) is the fake.

And what makes you think the Bible wasnt written over time?
I mean gee wis your majesty "Dys" we have the old testiment with Moses being the Law giver and then we have Christ in the new testiment both of different era's.
Luke wrote a lot of the new testiment but he wasnt around to give the Law was he. Moses gave the law and why Christ went to the prison (the bad side of the gulf thats in heaven as described by Luke) to offer those who didnt make it the same sacrifice those after the cruxifiction. Everyone from now to the beginning are offered the same, fairness.

dys
21st February 2011, 10:35 AM

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys

And show everyone where I failed this "test".

Are you a rapturist Dys?
You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266

"And by their fruits ye shall know them ..."

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

2. Become incredulous and indignant

3. Create rumor mongers

4. Use a straw man

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule

6. Hit and Run

7. Question motives

8. Invoke authority

9. Play Dumb

10. Associate opponent charges with old news

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions

12. Enigmas have no solution

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic

14. Demand complete solutions

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses

17. Change the subject

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad

19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs

20. False evidence

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor

22. Manufacture a new truth

23. Create bigger distractions

24. Silence critics

25. Vanish

Eight Traits of The Disinformationalist

1. Avoidance

2. Selectivity

3. Coincidental

4. Teamwork

5. Anti-conspiratorial

6. Artificial Emotions

7. Inconsistent

8. Newly Discovered: Time Constant

dys

7th trump
21st February 2011, 10:56 AM

dys

BLOTTED!!!!!

dys

And show everyone where I failed this "test".

Are you a rapturist Dys?
You keep claiming I lie but where Dys is the lie? Can you point out the lie Dys.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266

"And by their fruits ye shall know them ..."

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

2. Become incredulous and indignant

3. Create rumor mongers

4. Use a straw man

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule

6. Hit and Run

7. Question motives

8. Invoke authority

9. Play Dumb

10. Associate opponent charges with old news

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions

12. Enigmas have no solution

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic

14. Demand complete solutions

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses

17. Change the subject

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad

19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs

20. False evidence

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor

22. Manufacture a new truth

23. Create bigger distractions

24. Silence critics

25. Vanish

Eight Traits of The Disinformationalist

1. Avoidance

2. Selectivity

3. Coincidental

4. Teamwork

5. Anti-conspiratorial

6. Artificial Emotions

7. Inconsistent

8. Newly Discovered: Time Constant

dys

Wow.......outlawjournalism.com?
Is this your Bible Dys......your authority?
No wonder you cant follow the Bible correctly!

dys
21st February 2011, 11:05 AM
Sorry to derail this thread, folks. This is the last post I will make that is not strictly on topic (ok maybe one more when 7th tries to pull another scam in response to this question, after that I won't do this again). You know my feelings about Jesus Christ of Nazareth, 7th Trump. What do you say about Him? (no tricks will be accepted)

dys

7th trump
21st February 2011, 11:07 AM
Dys this is your test!
Read what Ezekiel is describing and then what Isa is saying and tell us what think you are reading?
I double dog dare you Dys
Come on step up to the plate Dys and take a swing!

Ezek 28:12-19
12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: the sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you.
16 "By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones.
17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, that they might gaze at you.
18 "You defiled your sanctuaries by the multitude of your iniquities, by the iniquity of your trading; therefore I brought fire from your midst; it devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; you have become a horror, and shall be no more forever."' "
(NKJ)

Isa 14:12-17
12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.
16 "Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
(NKJ)

PatColo
21st February 2011, 11:20 AM
Sorry to derail this thread, folks. This is the last post I will make that is not strictly on topic [...]

It's arguably on-topic, as the persecuted dude in the OP article is Christian and integrates his transhumanism research with his Christian convictions, while his antagonist is self-proclaimed Luciferian...

However, the earthly evidence/research WRT transbiology/transhumanism is the reason I follow this thread, and you two are getting further and further afield from that, so my vote would be you start a new thread in faith/religion subforum and resume your debate there. :)

dys
21st February 2011, 11:22 AM
Just as I suspected. I believe you are a hunter of souls and a wolf in sheep's clothing. I urge everyone on this forum, Christians and non Christians alike, to avoid this gentleman like the plague. Stay away from my people; that's a warning.

dys

edit to add: PatColo is right, I apologize for going off track in the first place and will not continue with this dialogue on this thread.

Dys this is your test!
Read what Ezekiel is describing and then what Isa is saying and tell us what think you are reading?

12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: the sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you.
16 "By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones.
17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, that they might gaze at you.
18 "You defiled your sanctuaries by the multitude of your iniquities, by the iniquity of your trading; therefore I brought fire from your midst; it devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; you have become a horror, and shall be no more forever."' "
(NKJ)

12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
16 "Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
(NKJ)

ximmy
21st February 2011, 11:26 AM
Just as I suspected. I believe you are a hunter of souls and a wolf in sheep's clothing. I urge everyone on this forum, Christians and non Christians alike, to avoid this gentleman like the plague. Stay away from my people, that's a warning.

dys

Dys this is your test!

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

7th trump is rabid... but in his mind he sings "Oh, I am meek and lowly, I am meek and lowly"

7th trump
21st February 2011, 11:29 AM
Just as I suspected. I believe you are a hunter of souls and a wolf in sheep's clothing. I urge everyone on this forum, Christians and non Christians alike, to avoid this gentleman like the plague. Stay away from my people, that's a warning.

dys

edit to add: PatColo is right, I apologize for going off track in the first place and will not continue with this dialogue on this thread.

Dys this is your test!

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

So you call the Bible a lie do you.
I didnt think you would step up to the plate.
The wicked one really has a hold of you.

Here let me tell you what both are saying.
God in Ezekiel is telling you that satan, lucifer, the devil, the serpent that he is sentenced to death for iniquities (sin).
In Isa God is telling you why satan is sentenced to death.
God sentenced lucifer, satan, death, the old serpent, the king of tyre, the devil (all the same entity) because lucifer, satan, the devil , ect wanted to be Christ.
Anti-christ translates back to "instead of"! Thats not saying the opposite of Christ but a fake christ. One who is going to get the whole world to woreship after him.
satan wants to be the Mercy seat he was a cherub for, Christ Himself.

You fail miserable Dys
Didnt even get off the ground. Blow up on the lauch pad!

7th trump
21st February 2011, 11:31 AM

dys

Dys this is your test!

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

7th trump is rabid... but in his mind he sings "Oh, I am meek and lowly, I am meek and lowly"

Yawn!

PatColo
24th February 2011, 11:43 PM
Aaron Franz - The Philosophical Roots of Transhumanism
February 20, 2011
Aaron Franz is an author, filmmaker, and researcher whose work covers various subjects including: technological singularity, transhumanism, public relations, propaganda, occult symbolism, esoteric religion, eugenics, geopolitics and mind control. In this program, Aaron talks about his new book,"Revolve." Is technology speeding up human evolution or are we just spinning our wheels? Artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, implantable chips, and life extension and many other technologies are being promoted as the way for humanity to become something radically different. The transhumanist movement claims that by applying them to our biology, we will become posthuman. A new religion for a new age is being born, and it centers around man's scientific attainment of eternal life. Topics Discussed: Revolve, revolution, AI, TV-series, transhumanism, privacy, the mind of god, the new man, the new system, technology, manifesting yourself, dissolution, free will, manipulation of perception, eugenics movement, philosophies, telepathy, artificial revolution, people devoid of spirituality and human evolution.

audio inside:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/02/RIR-110220.php
only hour 1 is free, gotta join the site for hour 2.

G2Rad
25th February 2011, 07:29 AM
transhumans were roaming the Earth before the flood.

http://thecontaminated.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/minotaur-picture.jpg
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2423/2423,1272236695,1/stock-photo--d-render-of-a-centaur-a-creature-from-greek-mythology-that-is-half-human-and-half-horse-51752014.jpg
http://www.crystalinks.com/scylla.jpg
http://www.scaryforkids.com/pics/cyclops.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3087/2396558364_2414da4f53_o.jpg
http://132.209.40.23/w4/campagne/images/Turlang/Satyr.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/black-legacy/Egypt-gods.jpg
http://www.ancientegyptianfacts.com/ancient-egyptian-gods-part2-1.jpg

history is bound to repeat itself.

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. "

Santa
25th February 2011, 08:42 AM
Remember Goat Boy? :oo-->

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GblnE-WOwyU

Santa
25th December 2011, 11:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoD6v6D5nAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bxzb1ICsG0

dys
3rd April 2012, 03:23 AM
I screwed up by derailing this thread. That's on me.
Bump, a very important topic.

A quote from the link:

Yet again humankind seems ready to plunge headlong into another human, or demonic, contrivance promising salvation and eternal happiness for all. This time the Faustian bargain is being struck with technology, what John McDermott referred to as the “opiate of the intellectuals.” —C. Christopher Hook

dys

Santa
3rd April 2012, 08:59 AM
Yep. I suspect all that money flowing into the corporate market structure from the CAFR double books scheme
is being pumped into transhumanist technologies via the back door. Universities, corporations, governments, corporate churches, foundations, et al.
It's full of double bubble flavor packed goodness. Keeps the markets going AND brings SATAN to life.

PatColo
21st June 2020, 01:11 PM
WSJ right on queue; but U'll have to figure out a way to read the full article if ur so inclined...

Looking Forward to the End of Humanity
(https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/looking-forward-to-the-end-of-humanity-11592625661)
#Covid19 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Covid19?src=hashtag_click) has spotlighted the promise and peril of ‘#transhumanism (https://twitter.com/hashtag/transhumanism?src=hashtag_click),’ the idea of using technology to overcome sickness, aging and death.

By
Adam Kirsch

June 20, 2020 12:01 am ET

It sounds bitterly ironic now, in the midst of a global pandemic, but not long ago some of the most forward-looking people in the world believed that humanity was close to abolishing death. “If you ask me today, is it possible to live to be 500? The answer is yes,” said Bill Maris, the founder of Google Ventures, in 2015. Three years later, biomedical researcher Aubrey de Grey estimated that “people in middle age now have a fair chance” of never dying.

Eternal life through advanced technology seems like a pipe dream for a...
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/looking-forward-to-the-end-of-humanity-11592625661

midnight rambler
21st June 2020, 01:28 PM
The promise of...eternal Hell...

ziero0
21st June 2020, 02:40 PM
trans-
word-forming element meaning "across, beyond, through, on the other side of, to go beyond," from Latin trans (prep.) "across, over, beyond," perhaps originally present participle of a verb *trare-, meaning "to cross," from PIE *tra-, variant of root *tere- (2) "cross over, pass through, overcome." In chemical use indicating "a compound in which two characteristic groups are situated on opposite sides of an axis of a molecule" [Flood].

Trans fats are artificial fats.

Trans humans must be artificial humans.

artificial (adj.)
late 14c., "not natural or spontaneous," from Old French artificial, from Latin artificialis "of or belonging to art," from artificium "a work of art; skill; theory, system," from artifex (genitive artificis) "craftsman, artist, master of an art" (music, acting, sculpting, etc.), from stem of ars "art" (see art (n.)) + -fex "maker," from facere "to do, make" (from PIE root *dhe- "to set, put").