Chutzpah!

"(that way we can) justify everything we do to the Palestinians."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Caq0h_Wds

Serpo
20th February 2011, 12:11 PM
People tried to criticize this and so where termed anti-semitic...... :oo-->

JDRock
20th February 2011, 12:21 PM
crying anti semetic...its a trick we always use..

crying halocost...its a trick we always use

using orchestrated media attacks to defame and discredit those who would oppose us...its a trick we always use..

using our influence in hollywood to promote our propaganda...its a trick we always use...

manipulating the worlds economy while stealing the wealth of the nations...its another trick we always use...
time fails us to document the tricks they always use...

Silver Shield
20th February 2011, 12:29 PM
I try to tell you guys attack ideas and individuals and no one can call you mean names and the audience comes to their own conclusions.

Serpo
20th February 2011, 12:30 PM
thats all they have ....tricks ...nothing of substance......nothing to contribute.....its all them them them

RJB
20th February 2011, 12:39 PM
I try to tell you guys attack ideas and individuals and no one can call you mean names and the audience comes to their own conclusions.
I agree with your statement about attacking ideas and not individuals, but she just admitted (in the above video) that anyone who disagrees with her ideas is labelled an anti-semite. Political correctness was the goal that has been acheived. Anyone who disagrees with the establishment is an anti-semite, racist, hater, communist, fascist, terrorist... I'm none of those dammned labels, but I've probably been called all of them at one point or another in a sick attempt to discredit an idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQsrYG85WpM

Neuro
20th February 2011, 12:50 PM
I think there is a growing awareness that they are using the anti-Semite trick, and the more they use it the less effective it is going to be, even counter-productive, it becomes a badge of honor to be called it...

hoarder
20th February 2011, 01:17 PM
Unless they have the rare capacity to draw distinctions, the audience will NOT draw accurate conclusions unless you point out the COMMON DENOMINATOR.

Ponce
20th February 2011, 02:18 PM
As you all know I have been for years now that there is a difference between Zionist and anti Semite, looks like the people are seen that now.........but to late because now it affects them.

mightymanx
20th February 2011, 05:25 PM
If Ron Paul was allowed to join the CFR all would be smoother over and he would be "electable", of course that is tantamount to selling your soul to the devil.

Book
20th February 2011, 06:10 PM
...and the audience comes to their own conclusions.

This message approved by Abe Foxman and the ADL.

:oo-->