PDA

View Full Version : Another Chimpout - Woman Wrecks Towing Company, Attacks Workers And TV Reporter

General of Darkness
23rd February 2011, 01:33 PM
Say it with me "Ship them back, ship them back". ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-P0dec3xIk

chad
23rd February 2011, 01:43 PM
:o

cortez
23rd February 2011, 01:48 PM
"when people have nothing to lose they lose it" Celente

midnight rambler
23rd February 2011, 01:52 PM
"when people have nothing to lose they lose it" Celente

The Celente quote does not apply in this case, as the woman is a 14th amendment citizen and she never had anything to begin with.

Ponce
23rd February 2011, 02:02 PM
I am very glad that I have nothing more to do with people.......their troubles is now theirs alone :P

solid
23rd February 2011, 02:06 PM
This video reminds me of my neighbors.

I like the quote "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". That gal cause a lot of damage!

NOOB
23rd February 2011, 02:15 PM
That behavior will continue until people won't take it anymore. I think the celente quote will apply to the people taking this abuse.

SWRichmond
23rd February 2011, 02:46 PM
If it was a towing company, I have no sympathy for them. The woman had no legal right to wreck the place, but car towing companies are little more than car thieves.

RJB
23rd February 2011, 02:51 PM
If it was a towing company, I have no sympathy for them. The woman had no legal right to wreck the place, but car towing companies are little more than car thieves.The tow and store companies are worse than thieves in many cases. They get the law to support their thievery sometimes by paying off politicians to hire their company.

Although In this case, it sounds like the car was towed due to an accident.

I'm curious what story the reporter was after in the first place BTW.

midnight rambler
23rd February 2011, 03:00 PM
If it was a towing company, I have no sympathy for them. The woman had no legal right to wreck the place, but car towing companies are little more than car thieves for the corporate state.

Fixed it

Publico Pro Se
23rd February 2011, 03:26 PM
This was over a car???? I've seen the same video over cold French fries.

ximmy
23rd February 2011, 10:18 PM
soo is there a second part to this???

vacuum
23rd February 2011, 10:35 PM
Kind of a toss-up here. Depends on the situation.