PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S

Ponce
25th February 2011, 11:57 AM
Charlie Sheen: I'm Not an Anti-Semite
2/25/2011 8:35 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Like I keep on saying, the correct ratio or % of Zionist "Jews" in the US is of around 16-17%! because "those" people keep on changing their names in order to be able to infiltrate the white race.
================================================== ================

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S.

While Charlie spilled his guts to TMZ yesterday about his hatred for Chuck Lorre, he referred to the "Two and a Half Men" creator as Chaim Levine -- the Hebrew translation of CL's birth name -- which many people felt Charlie used in a mean-spirited attempt to denigrate the Jews.

Now Charlie tells TMZ ... "I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls**t TV persona."

FYI -- Chuck's birth name is Charles Levine ... and his Hebrew name is Chaim.

Charlie added, "So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/25/charlie-sheen-anti-semite-chuck-lorre-chiam-levine-insult-two-and-a-half-men-carlos-estevez/

sirgonzo420
25th February 2011, 11:59 AM
Charlie Sheen:

"I love jews! I go on Alex Jone's show all the time!"

ximmy
25th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Who didn't see this coming... jew owned television... actor has falling out... actor labeled anti-semite...

sirgonzo420
25th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Who didn't see this coming... jew owned television... actor has falling out... actor labeled anti-semite...

It's even more puzzling because as we all know, arabs own hollywood!

;D

Ash_Williams
25th February 2011, 12:51 PM
A general rule should be: if you have to explain to the average person why something is offensive/racist/whatever, then it isn't.