PDA

View Full Version : A revolutionary Russian string transport invention

Antonio
1st March 2011, 04:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_transport

http://www.alternatetransport.com/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=unitsky+string+transport+system&aq=4v&aqi=g-m1g-v4&aql=&oq=unitsky

This thing is poised to change the world.

Ponce
1st March 2011, 05:29 PM
I never click on anything that doesn't tell me something about it.......you say nothing.

Serpo
1st March 2011, 05:44 PM
As long as this company dosnt come off the rails ;D

Lot more info at web site.....good ol Russkies

Futuristic Transport Solution( for Ponce)
- Ready Today!
Imagine traveling in air-conditioned comfort at speeds of up to 500 kph / 300 mph

That would mean that you could travel the 225 miles from Washington DC to New York in under 1 hour.
Imagine services departing every few minutes

No booking tickets in advance - just board when YOU are ready!.
Imagine Worry-Free Travel

No missed flights. No airport check-ins. No weather delays. None.
Imagine Safe Travel

Our system is 1,000 times safer than road transport, and is also safer than air and rail transport.
Imagine Cheap Travel

Yes, tickets cost far less than airline tickets.
Imagine Environmentally Friendly Travel

We all know that transport has a large impact on the environment. Our system uses less energy than any other transport system.
Further Information:
enger
Imagine All This With NO Government Subsidies

Because our system costs less than a quarter of the costs of other systems, they can be constructed and operated with no government / taxpayer subsidies.

Yes, they can be operated at a profit. Use taxpayers money for education, health and other needs!
Ready Now!

Development of the STU system has been ongoing since 1977. After more than 500 man-years of design and development, the STU system, with over 100 inventions covered by 41 worldwide patents, is now ready for commercial implementation.

Serpo
1st March 2011, 05:51 PM
Looks very promising A......

When you look at how they make this on the VID and then ask yourself how much would it cost to build a road and compare the price ...cannot imagine a huge difference.....less accidents.

Computer Simulation of Dual Rail Track Construction

This video shows a simulation of one method of constructing a dual rail heavy duty system. This method involves constructing the track on on steel supports installed on a pile supported foundation. This modelling was subsequently used in 2001 to construct the first full-scale pilot track of 150 metres with supports up to 15 metres high.

http://www.alternatetransport.com/html/stu_video.php?video=STU_Video2_ru&res=high

vacuum
1st March 2011, 06:04 PM
Good writeup at this link with videos.

http://www.gizmag.com/unitsky-string-transport-rail-suspended/15300/

Its basically this moving at 300 - 500 kmph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw3tdWkWegY&feature=player_embedded

Bigjon
1st March 2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.taxi2000.com/

http://www.taxi2000.com/technology.html

Ready for Point-to-Point (P2P) Transportation
Point-to-point transportation means non-stop travel from origin to destination. Skyweb
Express is a true P2P transportation system.

The asynchronous echo™ control system allows Skyweb Express to outperform any other PRT system. echo communicates with each individual vehicle more than ten times per second, continuously updating vehicle data. echo gives Skyweb Express;

• Complex network capability
- Less congestion
- Faster trips
- Shorter wait times
- Networks too difficult for other control systems are
easy for echo
• Enhanced safety
- Vehicles/echo adjusts to traffic conditions in
only 1/10 second
- Meets current APM standards with a
1.1 second headway
• Greater capacity
- echo provides up to three times the service
compared to other control systems on the same
size network

For more information about how Taxi 2000
professional services, including Skyweb Express
with its echo control system, can help meet your
transit needs, contact Taxi 2000.

The heart of any automated people mover system is
its control system. The Skyweb Express control system is proven in several ways:

• The Alpha system shows an actual working scale model of Skyweb Express, featuring our proprietary control system technology. This technology also operates TrakEdit, our propriety simulation software.

• Honeywell's Advanced Technologies Division examined the system and found no technical issues
to prevent commercialization... Learn More

• T2's proprietary simulation software, TrakEdit, simulates many possible routes to optimize the system layout, taking into account the client's transportation system needs and ridership data. This software also operates Alpha, our working scale model.

Learn more about our Professional Services

Ponce
1st March 2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks Serpo........meanwhile back in the US.......horses and buggies.

Antonio
1st March 2011, 06:40 PM
There are about 82 Russian inventions of this caliber currently kept under wraps by the corrupt Russian govt.
Each has the potential to make Mother Russia the envy of the whole world.
I`ll keep posting info about some of them.
TPTB are scared shitless of them because they drastically lessen the dependance on resources.

I`m reading from the most reputable Russian sources about new phenomenal technologies that are ready for use today.

General of Darkness
1st March 2011, 06:44 PM
FYI, everyone is broke, unemployed, or worried about loosing their job. These people aren't going ANYWHERE, other than a FEMA camp. Hey Just saying.

Antonio
1st March 2011, 06:59 PM
These are what we call in Russian "closing" technologies, meaning such inventions close whole industries like the petrochemical cartel, the same way as cars and planes closed the horse industry.

osoab
1st March 2011, 07:03 PM
There are about 82 Russian inventions of this caliber currently kept under wraps by the corrupt Russian govt.
TPTB are scared shitless of them because they drastically lessen the dependance on resources.

I`m reading from the most reputable Russian sources about new phenomenal technologies that are ready for use today.

I wouldn't count DEBKA as the most reputable of sources. ;D :ROFL:

Serpo
1st March 2011, 07:05 PM

There is meant to be around 6000 suppressed patents around the world that if developed would change the face of the planet.

Until this happens its same ol same ol

Antonio
1st March 2011, 07:13 PM

There is meant to be around 6000 suppressed patents around the world that if developed would change the face of the planet.

Until this happens its same ol same ol

Nobody is underestimating American brains or the rest of the world`s brains,one look at 10% of the shit that`s under wraps in USA could make one .instantly develop a full head of grey hair. The problem is that it takes a Stalinist absolute dictatorship to direct resources towards these discoveries. The entire nation needs to tighten their belts, get rid of the bloodsuckers and get this thing going. American people will never accept a decent dictatorship while going along with the current sinister one. Russia is under the same sinister dictatorship right now but it is pregnant with a benevolent one.

Glass
1st March 2011, 11:04 PM
It looks very similar to how a roller coaster might be constructed IMO. Disclaimer: I know nothin about string, theory, transport or even roller coasters for that matter.

iOWNme
2nd March 2011, 05:11 AM
How much did that cost us?

Horn
2nd March 2011, 05:40 AM
Looks like something that/s capable of those speeds on paper, then in the real world it does a third.

SLV^GLD
2nd March 2011, 05:58 AM
It's a modified sky-ride.