PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Grills Hillary Clinton on Middle East Meddling - March 1, 2011

General of Darkness
1st March 2011, 09:05 PM
While I know a lot of folks here still have a bad taste in their mouths over RP concerning 08. I know I do, but what I see in this video, confirms that RP has gone over to the dark side. Israel and their interests?

I'm not a Christian, I'm an agnostic, so to speak, but when do we put a stop sending Christian soldiers to fight for Israel's interests?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0xwinoCSk

Libertytree
1st March 2011, 09:17 PM
General,

I think Ron was coyly making a point, using part of their logic against them. It's well documented that RP wants to end aid to ALL countries, militarily and in dollars. He also understands the philosophy of blowback, which is what I believe he was alluding to this vid.

gunny highway
1st March 2011, 09:26 PM
General,

I think Ron was coyly making a point, using part of their logic against them. It's well documented that RP wants to end aid to ALL countries, militarily and in dollars. He also understands the philosophy of blowback, which is what I believe he was alluding to this vid.

that's exactly what he was doing and he made her admit that supporting Mubarek was a good thing (in America's best interest).