PDA

View Full Version : End Game - Would US Police/Troops Fire Upon US Citizens?

Ponce
3rd March 2011, 07:56 AM
I say YES, why?......well, like I have been saying for a long time "Those who will try to controll us will be mercs and not real Americans".......the real police or troops will be thinking like the average John Doe from the streets because they also have a family.
================================================== ==

End Game - Would US Police/Troops Fire Upon US Citizens?

By

Cognitive Dissonance

This is the first in an occasional series examining the end of the American Empire and the global shock waves it will produce. Contrary to popular belief I suspect the unraveling will take place over many years, decades even, with sudden plunges and slow partial recoveries aka dead cat bounces. I call this series of examinations “End Game”.

Long article.........http://www.zerohedge.com/article/end-game-would-us-policetroops-fire-upon-us-citizens

Grand Master Melon
3rd March 2011, 08:04 AM
U.S. police already fire on the citizenry fairly regularly. The question with them is whether or not they'll be able to hit their target as they seem to, more often than not, miss their target or at the very least not kill it.

I think think members of the military would be a 50/50 split with many being patriotic knowledgeable Americans that wouldn't take up arms against the common man and a mixture of the other 50 percent being sheeple and people looking out for themselves.

Spectrism
3rd March 2011, 08:30 AM
The stew is not yet ready. The instigators will arrange some violent acts by cops/military... and some violent acts against cops/military to heat up the pot. When the stew is cooked, the spark will ignite the fireworks.

Panoptimist
3rd March 2011, 08:34 AM
They did, they do, and they will.

Cobalt
3rd March 2011, 08:48 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/2354475569_996c020529.jpg

http://turbulence.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/01-analyse-this.jpg

Hatha Sunahara
3rd March 2011, 09:04 AM
No more 'Officer Friendly'.

Hatha

General of Darkness
3rd March 2011, 09:21 AM
I think the Mestizo and black cops would definitely fire on citizens, the white ones, about 50/50 is my guess, or they'll just stay home and protect their own. The key to remembers is the situation. If it's citizens just drowing crap at em, meh, if they're shooting at cops, that's a whole different ball game.

chad
3rd March 2011, 09:27 AM
only if they are really, really, really, stupid. consider:

The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That’s great. There were over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay. But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan’s 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia, and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

mightymanx
3rd March 2011, 10:32 AM
Some will Some won't.

That will be when the Second United States Civil war will begin.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
3rd March 2011, 10:44 AM
If they don't they will be guilty of mutiny. Foreign mercenaries will be brought in to make up the difference.

A similar scenario is playing out in Libya.

Ponce
3rd March 2011, 11:18 AM
Silver Rocket? that's why I wrote NO........the mercs will do the shooting and the whites will be shooting at the mercs..........but of course, that dosen't mean that there will be no "white" mercs.

Down1
3rd March 2011, 12:09 PM
I say YES, why?......well, like I have been saying for a long time "Those who will try to controll us will be mercs and not real Americans".......the real police or troops will be thinking like the average John Doe from the streets because they also have a family.
================================================== ==

Most all will fire.
Those who think are either out or forced on psych meds.

Because they "have a family" will give them more reason to fire.
No fire = No pension.

Horn
3rd March 2011, 12:16 PM
Depends whether or not you get a platoon of WASP SWAT into East L.A. quick enough...

Silver Rocket Bitches!
26th October 2011, 10:31 PM
It's only a matter of time. OTBWTB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZLyUK0t0vQ

mightymanx
26th October 2011, 11:04 PM
The poliece are not the US military.

That will be the conflict to see. which is why th emajority of them are overseas. and are not comming home in the forseable future.

Time to befriend the veterans groups.

I have said it multiple times talk to military members you are closer to them ideologicaly than you might think.

The KGB and GRU oops I mean DHS and TSA that is an other issue entirely.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
27th October 2011, 06:16 AM

That will be the conflict to see. which is why th emajority of them are overseas. and are not comming home in the forseable future.

I have said it multiple times talk to military members you are closer to them ideologicaly than you might think.

I thought Obama said the troops would be home by Xmas?

Book
27th October 2011, 06:28 AM
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/middle/2011/09/09/156867-mayor-bloomberg-assistant-director-in-charge-fedarcyk-and-police-commi.jpg
GOYS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT...

::) ...JEW BANKERS HAVE TWENTY-FOUR-HOUR PROTECTION

Large Sarge
27th October 2011, 06:31 AM

I agree completely, notice when this shitstorm started in greece, and the govt called the troops to come down on locals, the troops refused...

the police obeyed orders, but the military refused to do anything against its own population

and they were treated like royalty

BrewTech
27th October 2011, 06:36 AM

The vast majority of police in my area are ex-military. That's the only job available here to someone of that skill set.

mrnhtbr2232
27th October 2011, 06:57 AM
Once people accept the veneer of authority is bogus all bets are off. What makes cops superior to ordinary people? Firearms. What makes soldiers superior to ordinary people? Firearms. What do ordinary people have in large quantities? You guessed it. Once people are past the shock value of watching their neighbors shot and killed they will respond - and I suspect brutally. In the case of the police, they will be sitting ducks. In the case of the military, they will be met with guerrilla warfare. Killing will eventually be seen as the only equalizer left under the scenario described. Once enough people can get past their conscious, wearing a badge or a battalion patch would be the last thing anyone that wants to stay alive would have on their chest.

Buddha
27th October 2011, 07:07 AM
End Game - Would US Police/Troops Fire Upon US Citizens?

Yes. Police already do on a daily basis. The troops are being trained over seas to do just this. The way things are increasingly polarized over here, I can see this happening no problem. Call me cynical but the military is composed of volunteers, volunteers who have agreed to go to other countries and murder people they don't know and who have never done anything to harm them. I don't count ignorance as an excuse, they will do the same here when it comes time. You may see more dissent among the ranks, but the majority of the rank and file will follow orders. When the time comes the propaganda, combined with a FF or not, will be so thick that they will readily kill targeted Americans civilians. Just as an Iraqi civilian, Afghan civilian, Pakistan civilian, Libyan civilian, etc.

Santa
27th October 2011, 07:27 AM
Combat troops are trained, no, I should say they're brainwashed into becoming mentally detached from the task at hand. It's what they do. Regardless of nationality or creed.

For thousands of years psychological methods have been tried and tested to overcome the moral ethos of young men in combat situations. This has been studied and perfected perhaps more than any other line of group mind control.

And what exactly is the ideological distinction between local paramilitary police forces who are already known to be able to fire on their own neighbors and US military personnel, that is, aside from wishful thinking?

There are many examples throughout history of soldiers killing fellow citizens. The Civil War in its entirety was no less than soldiers killing the fuck out of their own fellow citizens.

Spectrism
27th October 2011, 07:54 AM
You folks are missing some of the nuances of the question.

American soldiers will not fire on fellow citizens. They will, however, shoot terrorists or threats to their own personal defense.

The trick that the controllers use is to position the combatants in such a way (like Jerry Springer) that all they know about the faces across from them is that they are enemies who want to kill them. The proper setting of the stage will always be accomplished if they are to succeed. Create enemies, cause a distraction incident, spark the fire and feed the flames.

Once blood is spilled, the rage for vengeance will feed on itself. Meanwhile, the fat banksters are secure in their towers counting their money, selling weapons to both sides.

mick silver
27th October 2011, 08:17 AM
if anyone thinks for a second they will not fire on you , your already dead . hell there killing American all around there world under the name of being a terrorists . just wait till full lock down happens . time is near my friends ... the few that controll the world are waiting for this just to thin the herd

Ponce
27th October 2011, 08:48 AM
Returning vets will be with us "We The People" and I am pretty sure that they will be able to convince those still in the service to also be with us.

At this time you even have some cops defending the Wall Street people and gathering evidence of wrong doing by their fellow men........when the guns comes out the fighting will start.....all that we need is a spark.

First post of the day..........good morning to one and all.

willie pete
27th October 2011, 09:20 AM
...it's aleady happened, and it happened a long time ago.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Ponce
27th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Like I said before......the troops will be on the side of "We The People" movement.
================================================== ====

'The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protestors'

October 1, 2011 - TAMPA, FL - The Occupy Wall Street movement may have just received an unexpected surprise – United States Army and Marine troops are reportedly on their way to various protest locations to support the movement and to protect the protesters.

Army serviceman Ward Reilly posted the following on Facebook:

“I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform.

I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress:

I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn.

My true hope, though, is that we Veterans can act as first line of defense between the police and the protester. If they want to get to some protesters so they can mace them, they will have to get through the Fucking Marine Corps first. Let's see a cop mace a bunch of decorated war vets.

I apologize now for typos and errors. Typing this on iPhone whilst heading to NYC. We can organize once we're there. That's what we do best.If you see someone in uniform, gather together.

A formation will be held tonight at 10PM.

We all took an oath to uphold, protect and defend the constitution of this country. That's what we will be doing.

Hope to see you there!!”

Reilly added, “Please note...this is from another veteran, NOT ME. (I was Army, he's a Marine)...and I am on my way to DC, not NYC. :>) ....but this is fantastic, and he's not a VFP guy....just a soldier that is outraged by what we have become in this country, as it should be.

http://www.in5d.com/occupy-wall-street-the-marines-are-coming-to-protect-the-protestors.html

Twisted Titan
27th October 2011, 12:55 PM
Lets rephrase the question shall we

will the members of the bacon brigade continue to follow the orders of the authority from whom their benefits,compensation,protections.and powers are derived?

Think about it.

Ponce
27th October 2011, 12:58 PM
NO........we are able to think on our own on what is right and what is wrong, no everyone obeys the orders of the Zionist.

Twisted Titan
27th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Thinking is the hardest work their is.........that is why so few engage in it.

H Ford

Ponce
27th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Well, it looks to me like those 15 marines in dress uniform and going to Wall Street are thinking............the cops will think it over and over again before they face those marines with their night sticks, those cops will end up with the night sticks up their asses........that could be the spark......that's all that it needs and that I am waiting for.

Santa
27th October 2011, 03:08 PM
Well, it looks to me like those 15 marines in dress uniform and going to Wall Street are thinking............the cops will think it over and over again before they face those marines with their night sticks, those cops will end up with the night sticks up their asses........that could be the spark......that's all that it needs and that I am waiting for.

Or... those 15 soldiers are actually special ops provocateurs paid to reciprocate and turn the whole thing violent.

Ponce
27th October 2011, 04:29 PM
Santa? I'll buy that......the situation is so sensitive that any excuse to bring out the weapons will be a good excuse.....there are more civilians with weapons that there are cops.......and I still say that those who served will be on the side of the people.

As you know the UN (or is it NATO) are still working on a plan that they can implement to take all firearms away from "We The People"..........if that were to happen WE ALL WOULD BE SLAVES OR DEAD.

Joe King
27th October 2011, 05:15 PM
The notice of the Marines going to show up was from the 1st of the month, I remember OWS talking about it but I never saw any results of them showing up
Exactly. If there were any truth to that letter, they'd have been there by now and we'd have seen video of it.
If there were uniformed Marines there guarding protestors, the OWS people surely would have posted video of it.

Besides, all they'd do anyways is to get arrested themselves if they actually tried preventing the other protestors from being arrested.