PDA

View Full Version : The "Bold, Imperial Plunder" of Libya

slvrbugjim
4th March 2011, 08:36 AM
by Nila Sagadevan

Ralph Schoenman, a prominent 9/11 truth activist and popular American radio host, was a personal secretary to Bertrand Russell; he later became general secretary of the Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation. Schoenman was involved in a number of projects supported by Russell, including an unofficial war crimes tribunal to try American leaders for their conduct in the Vietnam War, as well as for the deceptions that helped trigger it (e.g., the phony Gulf of Tonkin incident, which is now known to have been entirely false).

Below is a brief interview Mr. Schoenman gave Russia Today this morning re the Libyan situation. As usual, he’s 100% spot-on. And of course, you won’t find this kind of information in the vaunted ‘free press’. As Schoenman points out, CNN’s Middle East expert, Fouad Ajami (he appears nightly on Anderson Cooper AC360) works for Paul Wolfowitz, a leading Neocon and one of the principal players responsible for the orchestration of the 9/11 attacks. Ajami is also a member of the Hoover Institution, a think tank that’s a key engine of the ‘New World Order’, whose machinations we’re beginning to see with increasing frequency across the ME.

To shed even more light on the deceptions being disseminated by the media re Libya, the Russian military, who’ve been monitoring all airborne activity in Libyan airspace from space-based platforms, claim the alleged “aerial attacks by the Libyan Air Force” on civilians never happened. All the mayhem — undoubtedly a bona fide grassroots uprising that’s continuing to inflame a nation -- is confined exclusively to ground fighting. [The only confirmed aerial incidents are of the two Mirage F1 jets flown by defecting Libyan pilots that landed in Malta, and the Sukhoi Su-22 which was abandoned in midair by its crew who ejected.]

What’s also not mentioned in the mainstream press is that key Libyan opposition forces on the ground are being funded and directed by Libyan exiles based in Washington, DC, and operating directly under the aegis of the US government. There’s a lot more at play here than a simple grassroots revolution to dislodge a maniacal despot. Politics, like Nature, abhors a vacuum. As Schoenman states in the RT interview:

“This is a bold imperial plunder in process. They have seized 30 Billion dollars of Libyan assets — these are not the assets of the Kaddafi family, they are the assets of the Libyan nation. They are plundering the Libyan people in preparation to intervene in order to not only dictate the outcome of the uprising in Libya, but to position US and NATO forces to intervene throughout the region.”

I urge you to watch this 6-min clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fFy6nBonfs&feature=player_embedded#at=135

Ponce
4th March 2011, 08:45 AM
You really don't know how sorry I feel about what is going on in what used to be a beautifull and prosperous country known as the USA.......unless you lived in the 40's and 50's you will never know...we had our problems, but no more than the disagreement withing a family circle.............this is now nothing more than "Nightmare On Helm Street" and one that will get worse as time goes by because the new generation is being brainwashed into believing that this is the way that it should be.......too pissed off to say anythng else.

Antonio
4th March 2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=612

Ponce
4th March 2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks Antonio, I am going to send him $50.00..........

Buster
4th March 2011, 09:01 AM
I am inclined to think that the Russians and Chinese would consider this a "game changer". After all, control of Libyan Oil, Tunisia and replacement of the aging Mubarak with a military dictatorship, solidifies North Africa and would have big influence on the middle east.

We could be getting very close to a response.

Antonio
4th March 2011, 09:05 AM
I am inclined to think that the Russians and Chinese would consider this a "game changer". After all, control of Libyan Oil, Tunisia and replacement of the aging Mubarak with a military dictatorship, solidifies North Africa and would have big influence on the middle east.

We could be getting very close to a response.

http://blacklistednews.com/Libya%3A-Russia%2C-China-join-France-in-opposing-military-action-against-Gaddafi-/12883/0/27/27/Y/M.html

Antonio
4th March 2011, 09:05 AM
Thanks Antonio, I am going to send him $50.00..........

send me 5$ and I`ll tell everything I know about sheenies ;)

Buster
4th March 2011, 11:53 AM
The bare knuckle geopolitics of this is not lost on the Russians and Chinese. The no-fly strategy is a hurry-up move, the Petrodollar War Offensive will manifest itself by other means. Absolute control of a majority of the worlds oil production is the ends. The threat to Russian and Chinese sovereignty is existential.

The response will be something everyone will notice, I betcha.

Maybe around that Ides of March time frame.