PDA

View Full Version : AJ supports israel and zionism in this older AJ video.

Awoke
7th March 2011, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beYWEAkYR1o

3:08

EDIT to add I wasn't sure if this was already posted elsewhere, so if it is, oops.

Nordmann
7th March 2011, 09:15 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/alex-jones-true-colors

cthulu
7th March 2011, 09:18 AM
lol, so you never changed your opinions? aj is wrong about a lot of things, but to dig up some old ass film and say it applies to today is stupid. I bet you believe in santa claus as a kid. does that mean you still believe in santa claus?

Large Sarge
7th March 2011, 09:31 AM
someone did a video on this (DBS covered it)

at least 12 out of his 13 sponsors are jewish, and so is his wife (so his kids are also)

how do you think he is getting on the view, meeting with charlie sheen, etc?

he has folks that actively patrol his forums, looking for "jew" or "zionist" or? and they delete those threads/posts

this is good info for the newbies, but for most here its "old news"

According to alex "bush, cheney, rumsfeld did 9/11" & "the new world order is coming for you...."

LOL

Awoke
7th March 2011, 09:33 AM
Hey, you're not tell me anything new. His father is a jew as well. I just posted the video because he says he supports it without mincing words. I posted it for the other people here that believe that AJ is a true freedom fighter and not controlled.

General of Darkness
7th March 2011, 09:39 AM
So it's NOT a Nazi Death Cult? :dunno

Twisted Titan
7th March 2011, 09:43 AM
But but but but its the ARABS that own Hollywood!!!!

PatColo
7th March 2011, 09:53 AM
Not to stick up for AJ as I believe he's definitely compromised, if nothing else by his sponsors, allegedly mostly joosh-owned companies. But that is an old-azz clip, guessing '90s, AJ woulda been 20-something, he's 37 now. In that same time I've gone from relative ignorance/indifference to izzy/zion/etc, to being keenly aware and naturally critical of "the global bankster conspiracy" which seems to be headquartered in Rothchild's country, their "trophy for winning WW2": Izzy-- at least that's their "gangsters' paradise" (safe haven from international criminal conspiracy/racketeering/fraud laws, prosecutions, incarcertions etc).

Latest from Duke does a good job cutting through the incessant zio-propaganda matrix & telling the truth about izzy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdVck03_vc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZOfDE2Y4lE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSvyFlggJs

(Duke's apparently got a new video editor, who I find a little over-zealous with the fancy editing...)

Also see this new article from Jim Dean:

Israeli Spying in America, a National Security Scandal (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/08/jim-w-dean-exclusive-israeli-espionage-in-america-a-national-security-scandal/)

February 8, 2011 posted by Jim W. Dean · 64 Comments

“How do I want to rob, cheat and lie to thee. Let me count the ways… military, nuclear, political, academic, media and your law enforcement institutions.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/08/jim-w-dean-exclusive-israeli-espionage-in-america-a-national-security-scandal/

Awoke
7th March 2011, 10:05 AM
Not to stick up for AJ as I believe he's definitely compromised, if nothing else by his sponsors, allegedly mostly joosh-owned companies. But that is an old-azz clip, guessing '90s, AJ woulda been 20-something, he's 37 now. In that same time I've gone from relative ignorance/indifference to izzy/zion/etc, to being keenly aware and naturally critical of "the global bankster conspiracy"

Agreed. I too have gone through a growth period of discovery, and I recognize that that is an old clip.
Like yourself.
But your father isn't a jew, your wife and children aren't jews, and you're not getting rich by selling fear and T-shirts that ignore the hand of the jew.

learn2swim
7th March 2011, 10:12 AM
Oh, another attack Alex Jones thread.... The stormfront shills never stop.

learn2swim
7th March 2011, 10:15 AM
It's Monday morning, time to clock in----pour yourself some government provided coffee ----- attack Alex Jones and the joos....

PatColo
7th March 2011, 10:25 AM
It's Monday morning, time to clock in----pour yourself some government provided coffee ----- attack Alex Jones and the joos....

those critical of AJ's massive blind spot and of the rothschild-zionist global conspiracy are gummit shills...

CHUTZPAH MANEUVER 101 (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/man%21-i-fing-hate-shills/msg194485/#msg194485) stuff --- priceless!! :lol

Book
7th March 2011, 10:30 AM

It's Monday morning, time to clock in----pour yourself some ADL provided coffee ----- defend Alex Jones and the joos....

:oo-->

dys
7th March 2011, 11:42 AM
I've never liked AJ. A long time ago I would go on his prison planet forum and get pissed off over all the disinformation and mod shilling, so I decided to sign up and start posting. Problem was, I was permanently banned even though I never had an account there! This has happened to me at several forums, btw.

dys

Large Sarge
7th March 2011, 12:07 PM

actually i think most stormfront folks (and blacks) would be surprised who was really behind the slave trade.....

without constant infighting and division and deception, how do you really think a group that comprises less than 1% of the world population, controls virtually everything.

if even a small fraction "woke up", its game over.....

I will just leave it to the reader whether learn2swim is uninformed ? or?

LuckyStrike
7th March 2011, 08:35 PM
The stormfront shills never stop.

;D

Calling Awoke a "stormfront shill"

LOL. Good stuff.

I

PatColo
7th March 2011, 09:22 PM
they'd more aptly be called ADLfront anyways ;)

learn2swim
7th March 2011, 10:49 PM
It's the same ole' shit all the time, attack the joos ,attack Alex Jones. Of course I know there are a disproportionate amount of Jews who support global government, and have taken the leading role in destroying western civilization. But, there are many who haven't, and to paint them with a broad brush only serves the globalist agenda, divide and conquer. How about Peter Schiff's father who has been sitting in prison for many years for fighting the government and the IRS? He walked it---like he talked it, and he's paying the price. What have you Jew haters done? Talk shit on the internet? Click--- Click-- bang--- bang, BS! Then some whack job calls me an ADL shill... Hello, if I was working for the ADL, I would be posting hate threads about Jews which only serves the purpose of the ADL, it gives them strength-- it makes them legit. Boy, look at all the hate towards Jews on the internet, the ADL just loves that crap. And, speaking about disproportionate, how about all the Alex Jones threads on here? Sure, he's a jackass sometimes, a blowhard once in a while, but he's done more than anybody I know. He's not perfect, and his ego sometimes hurts his message, but I'm not wearing his shoes, so who am I to judge? And, who are you to judge? What have you done? I'll give "General of Darkness" some credit for starting VOR radio, at least he trying to do something.

Antonio
7th March 2011, 10:53 PM
It's the same ole' shit all the time, attack the joos ,attack Alex Jones. Of course I know there are a disproportionate amount of Jews who support global government, and have taken the leading role in destroying western civilization. But, there are many who haven't, and to paint them with a broad brush only serves the globalist agenda, divide and conquer. How about Peter Schiff's father who has been sitting in prison for many years for fighting the government and the IRS? He walked it---like he talked it, and he's paying the price. What have you Jew haters done? Talk shit on the internet? Click--- Click-- bang--- bang, BS! Then some whack job calls me an ADL shill... Hello, if I was working for the ADL, I would be posting hate threads about Jews which only serves the purpose of the ADL, it gives them strength-- it makes them legit. Boy, look at all the hate towards Jews on the internet, the ADL just loves that crap. And, speaking about disproportionate, how about all the Alex Jones threads on here? Sure, he's a jackass sometimes, a blowhard once in a while, but he's done more than anybody I know. He's not perfect, and his ego sometimes hurts his message, but I'm not wearing his shoes, so who am I to judge? And, who are you to judge? What have you done? I'll give "General of Darkness" some credit for starting VOR radio, at least he trying to do something.

Lemme ask you something, are you Jewish?

learn2swim
7th March 2011, 11:54 PM

No, but if it makes you feel better, yes. :oo-->

Antonio
8th March 2011, 12:18 AM

Very few things affect the way I feel and usually they are not internet postings. So, are you a shabbos-goy?

mrnhtbr2232
8th March 2011, 07:04 AM

I spent some time on Stormfront and the NA in the early days - like here at GSUS, they had their agent implants but there were some there looking for honest examination of the issues and contributing legitimate commentary for the enlightenment of others. Alex Jones is controlled opposition, funded by the beast, and a clear Zionist operative using half-truths and obfuscating the root causes of what's going on. Many of the people I interact with cite him as an omnipotent resource, but none of them cross the rubicon to look under the hood. That is by design, and includes the unfortunate side effect of myopic reactionism as reality. The definition of "shill" is someone working on behalf of others without revealing their intentions. I think you have it backwards if you truly feel there is no room at the table for people who are legitimately concerned about the white race and the treachery at the hands of Jewish criminals. In that light sir you do yourself a disservice by not being open to the truth, no matter how many times it gets offered.

PatColo
8th March 2011, 07:29 AM
...stormfront...attack the joos ,attack Alex Jones...Jew haters...whack job...ADL...ADL...hate threads...Jews...ADL...all the hate towards Jews...ADL...

See once you distill his former posts down to just the boilerplate joospew buzzwords, and consider his ham-handed Chutzpah Maneuver (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/man%21-i-fing-hate-shills/msg194485/#msg194485) attempt in reply #10, the answer to your question becomes DUH...

"How To Play Golf Against The Man Whose Wife You're Banging On The Side "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyV-oTTyIWg

Large Sarge
8th March 2011, 07:37 AM
I am not sure about stormfront, but I do remember that the NAACP was founded and funded by jews, and until about 1980 (going off memory), they would only allow jewish presidents, for the blacks....

things that make you go "hmmm...."

stormfront is probably the same

"divide and conquer"

sirgonzo420
8th March 2011, 07:43 AM
I am not sure about stormfront, but I do remember that the NAACP was founded and funded by jews, and until about 1980 (going off memory), they would only allow jewish presidents, for the blacks....

"divide and conquer"

They love diversity.

(just not in israel)

Awoke
8th March 2011, 06:51 PM
The stormfront shills never stop.

;D

Calling Awoke a "stormfront shill"

LOL. Good stuff.

Hahaha! I know. I was going to say something, but...

How about Peter Schiff's father who has been sitting in prison for many years for fighting the government and the IRS? He walked it---like he talked it, and he's paying the price.

It is a well known facts that jews will kill other jews or sacrifice them as required if they believe it will further the ziogenda.
If the jew Schiff is locked up for "evading" (what are probably illegal and unconstitutional) taxes, I can guarantee you it is because of another group of jews that locked him up.

PatColo
8th March 2011, 11:13 PM
Not sure when this aired, it was just posted to youtube a few days ago. I'm only 5 mins in but can tell it's worthy of this thread:

Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel on Mar 4, 2011

Alex gets a call from an anti-semite who says, "kill all the jews". Alex reminds
viewers that blaming the jews for everything wrong in the world, would make us no bette than the nazis of the 1940's. Alex explains yet again why it's called a One World Government/Order, and how it could not work if it was just one race controling it all at the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

I've seen AJ take this tact in the past when dajooz question comes up: diffuse, diffuse, diffuse.

Awoke
9th March 2011, 06:07 AM
aka placate, placate, placate.

Large Sarge
9th March 2011, 06:21 AM

"divide and conquer"

They love diversity.

(just not in israel)

its not about diversity at all

most of politics is organized hatred (to be blunt)

whites feel superior to blacks, browns, etc (and stormfront is born)
blacks feel superior to whites, browns, etc (NAACP, Black panthers, various gangs, etc)

all these groups have a few things in common

1. they need to feel superior
2. they turn most or all of their thinking over to a leader (usually a jew or a mason)
3. and they blame all their problems on another person or group.
4. some folks just "need to belong" to something
5. others?

that is "divide and conquer"

anyway the individual is completely lost in the mob/herd mentality, who really cares if the mob/herd is white/brown/red/ or black, its still a mindless herd....

thats my point