PDA

View Full Version : FBI Jackets Not Authentic.

Ponce
7th March 2011, 09:38 AM
Why did I shoot them?.....I'd rather be judge by 12 than burried by 6.
================================================== ===========

FBI Jackets Not Authentic.

Found after a short car chase, and suspects face weapons charges.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two suspects may face additional charges after police say they were dressed as FBI agents and they were not law enforcement officers.

Both suspects, 23-year-old Mohamed Diallo and 21-year-old Kwamell Smith, face charges of criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of stolen property.

Police say the suspects were spotted in a car Tuesday in the area of East Main Street and Culver Road, and the car was an SUV that had a blue LED dash light.

Officers say a similar type of car was used in a crime on Cedarwood Terrace. Two officers followed the car to the area of East Main Street and Alexander Street.

There was a brief chase that ended on nearby Prince Street. Police say they recovered an FBI jacket and three guns, two of which had been reported stolen.

Police say while this was going on a man called 911 to report that he had just been followed by a similar SUV as he pulled into a driveway on Cedarwood Terrace.

Two men, dressed as FBI agents, approached him and ordered him to stop. The man ran into a home and the suspects drove off.

Police say the FBI jackets were not authentic, the FBI was notified, and further charges are pending.

http://www.wham1180.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122742&article=%20%208241900

SLV^GLD
7th March 2011, 12:04 PM
Many, many moons ago when I ran in much seedier circles there was this very, very seedy neighborhood in which a group of my friends lay their heads at night. In these days none of us had jobs that required any specific hours from us other than work was generally performed when the moon was out and sleep was fitfully found when the sun came up. We colloquially called the sun the "big yellow bastard".
Anyhow, as many of these neighborhoods go, every neighbor was keenly aware of who was neighbors about him and much of what business they conducted on those nights of many a moon phase.
As such, we were all aware of this dilapidated windowless van that took to parking just a block down the road for too many hours a day without anyone coming in or out of the van. The assumption was largely that the police were keeping an eye on the goings on which was typically performed in marked cars so paranoia ran high and much attention was given the van from a distance.
Then one day it happened. The doors of the van exploded open and masked men toting small arms and bearing SWAT uniforms spilled out and descended upon the home of a well-known, well-established and well-respected house in the neighborhood. With the state of paranoia as high as it was we all assumed the bust was being made and we all came out of our respective positions of concealment for a better vantage point.
At almost precisely the same time the door was kicked in at this house a police cruiser swung onto the street with lights wailing and doors swinging open as uniformed police officers drew weapons and took cover.
All of us retreated back to our previous positions of concealment for it looked as if live fire could come from anywhere. Suddenly the body language of the uniformed police officers changed significantly and they took off running towards the house of great attention. Within moments more police cruisers were on the scene and shortly the SWAT team was being led out of the house in handcuffs.
We were suddenly reminded of the stories and rumors that had been milling amongst the underground that someone was staging police raids in successful efforts to rob those who were holding significant quantities of product for sale into the night. As the details percolated from this event it came to light that the police cruiser that initially responded had simply been cruising the area when they witnessed the SWAT strike and they were actually taking backup positions and had radioed for information. When the radio came back ignorant they understood they had found the robbers and rightly, so, they had.
Moon phases came and went but the level of paranoia never reached the pitch it was in the days immediately before the SWAT team spilled out of that van.

Somehow, I think those SWAT posers were far smarter than these FBI posers, on many levels, but none of them proved to be entirely intelligent at all.

Ponce
7th March 2011, 12:58 PM
More than your story your English was what I enjoyed the most ;D

gunDriller
7th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Many, many moons ago when I ran in much seedier circles there was this very, very seedy neighborhood in which a group of my friends lay their heads at night.

i used to like walking in seedy neighborhoods.

the day of the Oakland Hills fire sometime in the early 90's, i was walking from West Oakland to Berkeley. the fire started as this wisp of smoke, by the time i got to Telegraph Ave. the fires were about 4 blocks away, burning down buildings.

i remember a car full of black guys rolling by, one of them called out "hey white boy" with a big smile.

but last time i was in Oakland - i asked 2 women for directions, near the 19th ave. BART station - some black dude walked up and threatened to kill me, said i was "talking to his wives". i ignorred him and asked someone else for directions. i might even have asked the hostile black dude for directions, i forget.

Ponce
7th March 2011, 05:16 PM
Back in CA I was walking back to my car and right next to it there was a phone and this two guys were using it, they both had tatoos all over their body and with a big eight on their chest....as I was looking one of them says "What the fuck are you looking at"......and Ponce being Ponce walked up to them and says "Are you guys really gang member?", the guys didn't know what to say and then said...."Yeah, what's to you" and I answered back "Wowwwwwww I never meet a gang member, how do you do" and shook hands with both of them hahahahahahaha, they both smiled and we talked about this and that for a while.

Show that you are afraid and a victim and you will be, act like you are neutral and not afraid of them and you will only be an idiot who doesn't know what the hell hes doing and a non threat to them........this should be a lesson to all of you for what is to come.

PS: They were "Calle Ocho" members.