PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson Jr: Change the Constitution to Include Right to a Laptop and iPod

Shami-Amourae
8th March 2011, 02:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmO9SB2kQnk

Video related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=46sZcYmDLnw

Neuro
8th March 2011, 03:06 AM
Yes, put it in the constitution, then it surely will be ignored!

Spectrism
8th March 2011, 04:22 AM
And this idiot thinks he is speaking profound words to solve all the country's problems.

Can you imagine the parade of morons that we have today compared with the founding fathers in serious discussions. They are like bedevilled children today, ranting about how all lazy children have rights to steal from the working children.

dys
8th March 2011, 05:08 AM
Wow. He's about as genuine as his father was, can't say I'm surprised. It's kind of funny to me when politicians talk about adding rights to the constitution when they aren't even willing to stand up for the explicitly stated rights we are are already supposed to have.

dys

mrnhtbr2232
8th March 2011, 05:11 AM
And this idiot thinks he is speaking profound words to solve all the country's problems.

Can you imagine the parade of morons that we have today compared with the founding fathers in serious discussions. They are like bedevilled children today, ranting about how all lazy children have rights to steal for the working children.

How true that is. The FF were tasked with the issues of of the day as statesmen, not clowns.

iOWNme
8th March 2011, 05:35 AM
WOW.

The Government cannot give you a RIGHT. It can only PROTECT the Rights you had before Government existed.

This is why our beloved Bill of RIghts is 10 NEGATIVE forces against Government. "No State shall....", "Congress shall make no law....", "Shall not be infringed...."

A Right is created BY THE RESTRICTION OF GOVERNMENT, and not its existence.

COMMUNIST!

osoab
8th March 2011, 05:42 AM
I want my car first. ;D

jimswift
8th March 2011, 05:48 AM
WOW is right. That is an imbecile.

Again I am amazed a vote was cast for some of these people. :conf:

BrewTech
8th March 2011, 06:38 AM
I was was waiting for JJ to make a dramatic pause at the end of that rant, start screaming with laughter, fall down on the floor of congress, ROTF, get up, wipe the tears away, point at everyone and say "YOU MF's thought I was serious!! DAAAYYAM... I had you MF's GOIN'!!!" And then crack up laughing again. There would have to be a short recess while everyone got their laugh on, then got back down to the serious business of cutting big government.

Apparently, that's not going to happen.

sirgonzo420
8th March 2011, 06:42 AM
T
N
B

"lookin' for a handout"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9HchBmBvg

General of Darkness
8th March 2011, 06:53 AM
LMAO - This guy is such a Leroy, but aren't the vast majority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

mightymanx
8th March 2011, 06:57 AM
Well gee that would be neato. I don't have a laptop or an ipod, where do I sign up for my rights?:puke

chad
8th March 2011, 07:05 AM
WOW.

The Government cannot give you a RIGHT. It can only PROTECT the Rights you had before Government existed.

This is why our beloved Bill of RIghts is 10 NEGATIVE forces against Government. "No State shall....", "Congress shall make no law....", "Shall not be infringed...."

COMMUNIST!

dude, you are so confused. come to my state. people in unions here have all sorts of rights you may have never heard of. the right to life, liberty ,the pursuit of happines, collective bargaining, pensions they don't have to contribute to, free healthcare,the list goes on and on.

sirgonzo420
8th March 2011, 07:07 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

dude, you are so confused. come to my state. people in unions here have all sorts of rights you may have never heard of. the right to life, liberty ,the pursuit of happines, collective bargaining, pensions they don't have to contribute to, free healthcare,the list goes on and on.

how's all that going, by the way?

Spectrism
8th March 2011, 07:09 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

Close. Rights are granted by God. If you are an atheist, then you have NO rights... or at least no claim to rights. The restriction of governments is the PROTECTION of those rights (not the creation of them).

chad
8th March 2011, 07:14 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

the head of the dems who are hiding out wants the governor to come to the wisconsin/illinois border for a meeting, the governor is refusing to do so. there's 8 billion ads on the radio from the republican national committee and the unions telling you each side is evil. all of the teachers went back to work, now the protest is college students + whatever hollywood celebrity showed up for the day.

most people on the street think the governor is a dick for trying to ram it through and not negotiating at all, but they are also sick of the whiny teachers and high taxes.

michael moore was here this weekend ranting about how the country isn't broke, it's just that evil people are hoarding all of the money and we need a revolution to redistribute wealth.

Sparky
8th March 2011, 07:45 AM
I ain't gonna hafta worry 'bout my mortgage no more.

SQUEXX
8th March 2011, 10:13 AM
He's every bit the phoney asshole is father is. I wonder if he's as good of a shakedown artist?!?

Libertytree
8th March 2011, 10:41 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

the head of the dems who are hiding out wants the governor to come to the wisconsin/illinois border for a meeting, the governor is refusing to do so. there's 8 billion ads on the radio from the republican national committee and the unions telling you each side is evil. all of the teachers went back to work, now the protest is college students + whatever hollywood celebrity showed up for the day.

most people on the street think the governor is a dick for trying to ram it through and not negotiating at all, but they are also sick of the whiny teachers and high taxes.

michael moore was here this weekend ranting about how the country isn't broke, it's just that evil people are hoarding all of the money and we need a revolution to redistribute wealth.

He's actually right. If one reads the Wisconsin CAFR report you'll find that there's enough extra money in that state to give at least every man, woman and child at least $22,000. That amount may very well be doubled.

chad
8th March 2011, 10:44 AM
he wasn't going after that angle though. his angle was "take money from the rich and give it to union workers." if had been going after cafr i would have been with him...

Cobalt
8th March 2011, 10:47 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

Sounds like you are describing members of Congress except for the collective bargaining because they just vote amongst themselves for pay increases

Uncle Salty
8th March 2011, 11:52 AM
T to the A to the R to the D.

Twisted Titan
8th March 2011, 12:18 PM
I wonder if he got gifted bonus stock options in MSFT and APPL???

madfranks
8th March 2011, 01:44 PM
Wow, he really believes that all you have to do to give everybody everything they ever want is to simply pass a law declaring it so? What an incredible ignorance of economics this man has.

uncletonoose
8th March 2011, 01:46 PM
It's all for potential voters. The wolf guarding the hen house.

mick silver
8th March 2011, 01:47 PM
it would be nice if he would open up his wallet and buy this stuff for everyone . but we know his rich ass is not going to give nothing he has to anyone . that why he has million of paper bucks

osoab
8th March 2011, 01:52 PM
What an incredible ignorance of economics this man has.

He decided to run/be installed in congress. I would say he put his money in a smart place. He can trade on inside info without repercussions.

I wonder if Apple might have some issues coming up and need a constant buyer for their products.
Or, JJ may want to unload his AAPL at a loftier price with a little bit of goosing of the price through a bogus speech.

hoarder
8th March 2011, 02:47 PM
An IPOD is a basic neccessity.....what is an IPOD anyway?

osoab
8th March 2011, 02:57 PM
An IPOD is a basic neccessity.....what is an IPOD anyway?

http://www.yesicanusechopsticks.com/capsule/Capsule2.jpg

http://www.yesicanusechopsticks.com/capsule/Capsule2.jpg

http://www.yesicanusechopsticks.com/capsule/Capsule3.jpg

http://www.yesicanusechopsticks.com/capsule/tokyo_capsulerow.jpg

:dunno

iOWNme
8th March 2011, 03:40 PM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

Close. Rights are granted by God. If you are an atheist, then you have NO rights... or at least no claim to rights. The restriction of governments is the PROTECTION of those rights (not the creation of them).

I disagree. An atheist owns their body, and therefore they own what their body produces. Unless you can prove otherwise....

I see what you are saying with the protection. But when our Founders debated the affairs of creating the country, it was decided that the only way to give a man a Right, was to RESTRICT Government from even entering the field. Hence the 10 commandments, Bill of RIghts, ect are all negative forces against the freedom to murder, steal, etc.

So the idea of Creator endowed rights was just that, an idea. The Rights came to fruition, by RESTRICTING Government from even trying to make a Law if it wanted to.....

iOWNme
8th March 2011, 03:41 PM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

Did you forget the sarcasm smiley on this one.....?

Spectrism
8th March 2011, 08:24 PM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

I disagree. An atheist owns their body, and therefore they own what their body produces. Unless you can prove otherwise....

I see what you are saying with the protection. But when our Founders debated the affairs of creating the country, it was decided that the only way to give a man a Right, was to RESTRICT Government from even entering the field. Hence the 10 commandments, Bill of RIghts, ect are all negative forces against the freedom to murder, steal, etc.

So the idea of Creator endowed rights was just that, an idea. The Rights came to fruition, by RESTRICTING Government from even trying to make a Law if it wanted to.....

Who says an atheist owns his body? If you want to appeal to the state, the body was birthed into the commerce system and is owned thereby.

Rights don't originate out of law. Rights are endowed by the Creator. If you reject the Creator, you have no ground to stand on and only might makes right. This world is temporary and there will be an accounting after it is all done. True authority will be known but many will be lost. The exercise of rights here is only for the benefit of what is to come.

iOWNme
9th March 2011, 05:18 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

Who says an atheist owns his body? If you want to appeal to the state, the body was birthed into the commerce system and is owned thereby.

So then all Christians who do believe in a Creator, who appealed to the State for birth, dont own their own body either. I see where you are going, but you will bring yourself down as well.

ALL MEN own their own body. (In this realm) It seems to me you would support the theft and murder of all Atheist, because they do not own any property or their body?

Good luck convincing the STATE that you are above theft and murder, because you believe in God. But that it is ok to steal and murder those who dont believe.

Spectrism
9th March 2011, 06:33 AM
WOW.

COMMUNIST!

So then all Christians who do believe in a Creator, who appealed to the State for birth, dont own their own body either. I see where you are going, but you will bring yourself down as well.

You are not reading the message. If you have no God, then you have no gifting of rights other than what fight you can muster. The state takes ownership of those as the only authority left for them to recognize. Christians don't appeal to the state for birth. This world owns ALL bodies but the souls are up for grabs. For the christian, the soul is surrendered to God outside of this world. The chain of authority then changes from this world to God and the flesh is kept under the authority of the Spirit. A man cannot be sovereign unless he is granted soverignty from the Sovereign God.

ALL MEN own their own body. (In this realm) It seems to me you would support the theft and murder of all Atheist, because they do not own any property or their body?

Wow... you really like to stir the pot with wild accusations. I thought you had a little more on the ball than this.

Good luck convincing the STATE that you are above theft and murder, because you believe in God. But that it is ok to steal and murder those who dont believe.

You propose a ridiculous concept and then build on it as if it is factual. This is what delusion looks like.