PDA

View Full Version : For "Constitutional Carry" in Kentucky, support HB 113! Call and email!

sirgonzo420
8th March 2011, 05:13 AM
ATTENTION!

Anyone reading this who is in Kentucky (or not in Kentucky, I don't care!), please call and/or email the Kentucky Legislature (specifically, the members of the House Judiciary Committee), and urge them to support HB 113, which would allow anyone able to carry a weapon openly to carry one concealed without a permit.

They all had addresses I was able to copy & paste into an email, except for the following, GREGORY, OWENS, CRENSHAW, Stan LEE, NEMES, RUDY, which require you to fill out a form on the Legislature website and contact them in that manner:

John.Tilley@lrc.ky.gov, Joe.Fischer@lrc.ky.gov, Brent.Yonts@lrc.ky.gov, Johnny.Bell@lrc.ky.gov, Kelly.Flood@lrc.ky.gov, Jeff.Hoover@lrc.ky.gov, Joni.Jenkins@lrc.ky.gov, Thomas.Kerr@lrc.ky.gov, MaryLou.Marzian@lrc.ky.gov, Tom.Riner@lrc.ky.gov

Copy and paste the email into your email program. Send one email addressed to all of them telling them to support HB 113. Put "support HB 113" in the subject line so they know what it's about even if they don't read it all. The six without emails can be found here:

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/house/hsemembers.htm

Call the Legislative Message line in Frankfort: 1-800-372-7181

Leave a message for the members of the House Judiciary Committee to SUPPORT the Second Amendment by SUPPORTING HB 113.

If you are a Kentuckian, and love Liberty, then you should do your duty and call and email and get all your family and friends to call and email too. If our voice is loud enough, we can make Kentucky a "Constitutional Carry" state!

sweetdeems
8th March 2011, 06:45 AM
Did it!

:D

sirgonzo420
8th March 2011, 11:53 AM
bump for my fellow Kentuckians

mick silver
8th March 2011, 05:07 PM
done it ... and back up it

reststop
8th March 2011, 05:30 PM
ditto

rest

sirgonzo420
9th March 2011, 07:59 AM
thanks guys!

mick silver
9th March 2011, 08:04 AM
up again

mick silver
9th March 2011, 08:12 AM
i was told they will not be getting to this . because there going home an not doing there jobs again

sirgonzo420
9th March 2011, 08:18 AM
i was told they will not be getting to this . because there going home an not doing there jobs again

I figure you're probably right, but I've still been calling and emailing everyday.

I've been hesitant to get a concealed carry permit because I don't like the notion of "asking" to receive permission to exercise a right.

But if this bill would pass, I wouldn't have to worry about catching a class A misdemeanor for having a shirt cover my pistol.