PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network prices going UP.........

Ponce
8th March 2011, 04:13 PM
Because here in the woods I am unable to recieve tv signals I was with them for $5.95 a months....but...... just got a letter from them telling that first I have to subscrived to their lower "package" for $9.99 and then add $5.00 ($14.99 total) more for the local channels.............havent turn on my tv in about seven months so that I called them and cancelled the whole thing.

TV will be doing away with the newspaper as "Western Union" with the telephone and the telephone with the comp.......I was calling my dad in Cuba (dead now) every weekend that cost me .99 a minute and then after he died I found out that I could have done it in my comp for .08 cents a minute.

At the touch of a button they will be able to send us back to the stone age.

chad
8th March 2011, 05:25 PM
you aren't kidding. one comet, one emp, 1746 is here.

Cobalt
8th March 2011, 05:32 PM
I dumped cable here because it was costing me $700 a year just to watch a couple shows I like, I found that I can find them on the web.

Ordered a antenna and will install it in the attic for the local news

ximmy
8th March 2011, 06:43 PM
dopes pay for tv

osoab
8th March 2011, 06:53 PM
dopes pay for tv

We paid for the bailout of G.E. >:(

drafter
8th March 2011, 08:26 PM
you aren't kidding. one comet, one emp, 1746 is here.

The upside of this is that maybe we'd get a chance to relive 1775 and hopefully do a better job this time around of not allowing things to get to where they are now.

big country
9th March 2011, 06:53 AM
I dont pay for TV. I get 4 channels over a set of bunny ears that I RARELY watch. Last thing I watch on it was the Super Bowl. Everything we watch on "TV" we get through netflix instant. If it isn't there we dont watch it. Costs me $96/yr for netflix.

Ponce
9th March 2011, 08:33 AM
Big Country? that wa the last time I turned on my tv and I forget how long before that.......I have four sites that shows 90% of all new movies a day after they come out, faster than netflix, and for free.......
"Crackle", "Quicksilverscreen", "Hulu", "Channel131"

First post of the day..................good morning to one and all.