PDA

View Full Version : Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

General of Darkness
10th March 2011, 11:29 AM
Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town
New Black Panthers Rally Is Moved Because of a Death Threat

166 comments By JESSICA HOPPER
March 10, 2011

The alleged gang rape of an 11-year-old girl by at least 18 boys and young men has sparked shame and outrage in a tiny Texas town, but it has also stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet.

The hardscrabble town of Cleveland, which is 45 miles from Houston, has fewer than 8,000 residents and since the saw mill closed the biggest employers are Wal-Mart and a nearby prison. In a town this small, everyone is a neighbor, but that small town ambience is being severely strained.

The rape allegedly occurred last November, and the list of suspects has been growing as arrests keep coming. It's not clear whether more arrests are in the works.

The suspects range in age from 14 to 26, include stars on the high school's basketball team as well as the son of a school board member.

But as the investigation drags on, the shock and indignation has been tinged with an undercurrent of racial tension.

"I feel sorry for the little girl. I feel sorry for everyone involved...the city is in turmoil," Inez Dickerson said.

Dickerson, 68, is the great-grandmother of one of the defendants in the case. Her grandson has not been publicly identified by police because he is a minor.

Dickerson remembers when her great-grandson called to tell her the crime he's accused of committing.

"When I got on the phone, he was crying. He said, 'Granny, I've been accused of something. I'm scared,'" Dickerson said. "He's pretty tore up about it."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

SLV^GLD
10th March 2011, 11:33 AM
Damn, GoD, that took some restraint to omit the racial details we all know are in that article. The gist I got was that the girl was, to some degree, complicit in the sex acts. Regardless of the racial aspect THAT aspect chills me to the bone.

DMac
10th March 2011, 11:36 AM
Consensual or not, the girl was 11! It is disgusting on so many levels!

Off with their heads!

SLV^GLD
10th March 2011, 11:37 AM

Off with their heads!
Let me be clear that I am in 100% agreement with this statement. Even if the girl was begging for it these men had a responsibility to her, themselves and humanity.

General of Darkness
10th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Damn, GoD, that took some restraint to omit the racial details we all know are in that article.

Well a criminal is a criminal based on their acts, not their skin color or religion. ;)

ximmy
10th March 2011, 11:49 AM
"Dickerson, 68, is the great-grandmother of one of the defendants in the case. Her grandson has not been publicly identified by police because he is a minor.

Dickerson remembers when her great-grandson called to tell her the crime he's accused of committing.

"When I got on the phone, he was crying. He said, 'Granny, I've been accused of something. I'm scared,'" Dickerson said. "He's pretty tore up about it." "

Granny, I never did nothin wrong, everyone was doing it...

JDRock
10th March 2011, 11:54 AM

Off with their heads!

BOTH of them ;)

solid
10th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Well a criminal is a criminal based on their acts, not their skin color or religion. ;)

Right on General.

Off with their heads. Predators destroying the innocent. This is the saddest I've read in a long time...

"This little girl was always hugging and loving and in October, she was really, really quiet," Myers said.

When Myers asked the girl what was bothering her, she said, "It's just something I can't tell you," Myers said.

When Myers heard the news of the alleged crime, she cried.

Libertytree
10th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Firing squad.

Antonio
10th March 2011, 12:11 PM
Firing squad.

I wouldn`t spare even a .22short, stoning to death is fitting in such cases.
Here is a British pedo, check out his lovely face:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/mar/09/paedophile-satanic-cult-batley-kidwelly

lapis
10th March 2011, 12:43 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/mar/09/paedophile-satanic-cult-batley-kidwelly

"Paedophile cult leader convicted for 'satanic' rape campaign"

Why is the word satanic in quotes? Are the press trying to downplay how disturbing this cult is?!

Hillbilly
10th March 2011, 03:23 PM
All of them should be "Stump Hanged" and It should be done in public!

Libertytree
10th March 2011, 03:27 PM
Firing squad.

I wouldn`t spare even a .22short, stoning to death is fitting in such cases.

I'd pony up the ammo for the job, let's just get it done in one fell swoop, all 26+ of'em. They're wasting good air.

ShortJohnSilver
10th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Toilet N Bath ...

MAGNES
10th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Damn, GoD, that took some restraint to omit the racial details we all know are in that article. The gist I got was that the girl was, to some degree, complicit in the sex acts. Regardless of the racial aspect THAT aspect chills me to the bone.

Something that everyone should be aware of, these comments are not directed at you.

Only third worlders and blacks gang rape like that, racial aspects are very relevant and important.

Are people really that naive, or just pretending, or just uninformed, do they have daughters and
wives and loved ones ? They are a danger to themselves and their families.

Europe, same thing, one gang rape after another , groups of men,
all of them black and muslim, gang raping. It isn't one incident, it is an epidemic.
Wanna see me start a thread that won't end, Third World Invaders Gang Raping Whites.
Wanna see what the UK Police state has to say on this, police know the truth and don't
do their job, your daughter getting gang raped is less of a crime than naming the criminals.
Same thing with the capital of rape in Europe, gang rapes, a Nordic country ?

MAGNES
10th March 2011, 04:19 PM
Invite these people over for tea. They probably have huge rap sheets that some Jew/Leftist "judge"
let out, to wage war on society by design, as they invent nonsense laws and put people away for
" hate speech. "

I am sick and tired of all this. The corruption of the judicial system.
It is not one incident, every Western country is plagued by this.

These animals may get theirs, in SW there is already a racial war between Mexicans and Blacks,
some blacks may pay for these crimes on the street with their lives. It all depends on how hardcore
the Mexicans are in that town.

And the authorities are aware of this,

" stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet. "

http://a.abcnews.com//images/US/abc_mug_shot_gang_rape_nt_110309_main.jpg

"It appears to me there's only been the selective prosecution of one community, which is African American."
Quannel X from the ABC report, Black Panther leader.

mick silver
10th March 2011, 05:10 PM
i have some thing to say but i want here .... so i am off to the back yard

Cobalt
10th March 2011, 05:33 PM
Lock em in a room and give each one a baseball bat then tell them the last one standing gets free

hoarder
10th March 2011, 06:22 PM
Lock em in a room and give each one a baseball bat then tell them the last one standing gets free
Then when it's done, give him free hot lead.

Awoke
10th March 2011, 07:02 PM
Goes to show you how out of touch I am. I figured all the perps were mexicans that hopped the fence. I had not idea that you have so many africans in Texas. Last thing I expected to see.

AndreaGail
10th March 2011, 07:41 PM
Goes to show you how out of touch I am. I figured all the perps were mexicans that hopped the fence. I had not idea that you have so many africans in Texas. Last thing I expected to see.

this map isfrom the last census, but you can tell how they have seeped into eastern texas (where cleveland, tx is which is where the rape occured) from the southeast. probably more pronounced now

http://www.valpo.edu/geomet/pics/geo200/culture/ancestry.gif

Olmstein
10th March 2011, 08:19 PM

From the OP: "The hardscrabble town of Cleveland, which is 45 miles from Houston"

Houston has been infested for years, and the resettlement of hurricane Katrina "refugees" hasn't helped much.

Awoke
10th March 2011, 08:24 PM
I obviously had no idea that Houston was infested with africans. I thought I made that clear.

gunDriller
11th March 2011, 05:13 AM
how's this for PC -

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2148455

"At least 18 savages charged with gang raping (Please Read the Moderator Note in OP)"

"If it has not been made clear enough before by other mods, let me make this perfectly clear. Racist posting, no matter how subtle, how overt, even if it's hidden in semantics, will not be tolerated.

Use this example of the OP as to what is not allowed here on Anandtech. He's done this before, he's attempted it again. Trying to cover up racist posting by using words not ordinarily associated with racist posts but together with pictures of African Americans is racist posting.

There will not be an open debate on this. If you have a problem with policy here, you are free to post it in the moderator discussion forum. We will discuss it there for the few of you that may not understand what has been written here."

but - try posting something on Anandtech that is honest about Israel & the Palestinians.

Racism is NOT telling the truth. Racism is NOT making observations about groups of people, e.g. "well, look at that, the entire defensive team is African American, all 11 of them".

Racism is killing people because of their race - or conspiring to give jobs to other members of the club, aka Nepotism.

Americans have been so brainwashed about racism they can't even talk about the world they live in.