PDA

View Full Version : Woman Predicts 3/11 Earthquake

learn2swim
11th March 2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ&feature=player_embedded

milehi
11th March 2011, 02:54 PM
Your handle always reminds me of this song, which is quite fitting for today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI

learn2swim
11th March 2011, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/9Nania#p/u/0/r7QAZPb-IEQ

Horn
11th March 2011, 03:25 PM
Cool alignment software, I thought she was going to advance it thru until at least 2012.

learn2swim
11th March 2011, 03:56 PM
I haven't really looked into this kind of stuff. From what I learned today, this is only phase one, phase two is in Sept, then phase 3 is in Nov.

Awoke
11th March 2011, 04:00 PM
Just FTR, she predicted this on Feb 27th, 2010, if indeed the dating is honest.

Awoke
11th March 2011, 04:07 PM
IMO this is a must watch video. It compliments the other one I posted about the FEMA Requests for Information and preparations.

I will bump that thread.

slvrbugjim
11th March 2011, 04:11 PM

The dating is honest, take this to you tube and follow the comments section, and to the hour of the Japan earthquake people were chiming in with amazement.

yes quite amazing, I subscribed to her you tube channel to be e mailed with any updates, she has not posted sense 2 or 3 days ago. Holly cow.

Libertytree
11th March 2011, 04:36 PM
IMO this is a must watch video. It compliments the other one I posted about the FEMA Requests for Information and preparations.

I will bump that thread.

The FEMA ROI's have had me in a quandry for awhile now as it moreso concerns the New Madrid fault and the entire south eastern US for the most part. Coinciding with that is the GOM scenario that continues to play out and is most likely a success in TPTB's eyes. I'm thinkin' that us folks here in the south east, yeah us good ol boys are gonna be given a major distraction(s) for the simple fact that as a group we are plenty and most of us really don't give a fuck, period....let alone about the .gov. In the south east we could mount a force and have the mindset for it. In the north east it's too populated and most are already controlled total sheep. The west (of the Miss) are really spread out and could be easy targets if concentrated on one at a time.

All this is still runnin' through my mind but I see the south east as the key to it all, if we can't hold our own God help the rest of ya.

Horn
11th March 2011, 05:06 PM
Nero, this one says ITs in Leo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKz7qEW6qc

slvrbugjim
11th March 2011, 05:28 PM
This person is now very interesting to me. I am not sure what to think at this time.

Could this really be that she was very lucky in the prediction? Yes of course but....

This does in fact needs some investigation.

sunnyandseventy
11th March 2011, 05:54 PM
In the north east it's too populated and most are already controlled total sheep

Spot on. I've been theorizing that my area will be some sort of alternative control and operations area in a serious SHTF scenario.
There isn't enough people to put up a fight nor is there any kind of population that will riot and burn the area down.
Huge federal presence here. Rail. Ferries. Modern Airport. Former air base with commercial operations also nearby. Modern hospitals with a high ratio of doctors. National Guard helo base. Air National Guard Base. All bases have extensive new constuction going on. And we are rather isolated.

learn2swim
11th March 2011, 06:04 PM

The dating is honest, take this to you tube and follow the comments section, and to the hour of the Japan earthquake people were chiming in with amazement.

yes quite amazing, I subscribed to her you tube channel to be e mailed with any updates, she has not posted sense 2 or 3 days ago. Holly cow.

I hope she's ok. She must be freaked out right now, to have your prediction come true might be more of a burden than one thinks. She didn't just pull this prediction out of her ass, she on to something.....

learn2swim
11th March 2011, 06:12 PM
This person is now very interesting to me. I am not sure what to think at this time.

Could this really be that she was very lucky in the prediction? Yes of course but....

This does in fact needs some investigation.

From what I know, she has been predicting a serious earthquake between March 11-15th for 3 months, as far as I know, nobody in the world has done the same in a public forum. I'm sure TPTB know, but keep the public distracted by all the events going on around the world.

Santa
11th March 2011, 06:56 PM
Amazing prediction. She mentioned something in her video about rockets off the coast of Florida? Well, I just took this photo
today on the way home from work... It's a rocket trail off the coast of Florida catching the sunset. NASA? Maybe.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/jackconrad/junk/307b8d48.jpg

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
11th March 2011, 09:26 PM
I hope she's ok. She must be freaked out right now, to have your prediction come true might be more of a burden than one thinks.....

Yea...I hope so although this video where she takes off the camera filter creeps me out more than the others where she constently whispering. An here I though she just had a busted blood vessel.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJotQvv4ItU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

This next one's something to think about too, Jan 2012...
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NryuNLay0yw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed>

Sorry guys I don't know how to insert vids, so if someone can correct my noobish vid posting, please do so!

bellevuebully
11th March 2011, 09:46 PM
False prophet.

Don't let the fact that she uses the name Jesus fool you. I watched some of her presentations and she stirs in some new age mysticism, spiritism, and occultism with a bit of christian terminology. Nothing she says is even close to doctrinally sound from a biblical perspective.

Test the spirits. The end times will be full of lying wonders and false prophets. She's getting her info from something, but it certainly is not from God.

PatColo
11th March 2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry guys I don't know how to insert vids, so if someone can correct my noobish vid posting, please do so!

just post the simple youtube url, without all the embed formatting. The bbs software knows what to do with it.

bellevuebully
11th March 2011, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the thanks Book. Strange though. Have a look at the thanks on that post. Below is a direct copy. 0 members gave you thanks. Weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
False prophet.

Don't let the fact that she uses the name Jesus fool you. I watched some of her presentations and she stirs in some new age mysticism, spiritism, and occultism with a bit of christian terminology. Nothing she says is even close to doctrinally sound from a biblical perspective.

Test the spirits. The end times will be full of lying wonders and false prophets. She's getting her info from something, but it certainly is not from God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Book

For this post, 0 members gave a thank you!

Mouse
11th March 2011, 11:37 PM
I think you have seen a glitch in the matrix. Dejavu.

cortez
12th March 2011, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3epPMa5rq0U

muffin
12th March 2011, 07:38 AM
My sister was talking to me last night about this. She said that she'd talked to a little old man at her work about the end of the world. he said the Bible says that the end of days will be like a woman in labor. Like contractions that get closer together and stronger.

I think that's what's happening now. Just my 2 cents... :00-->

Very interesting video. I think the lady is a little wierd, though.

Spectrism
12th March 2011, 08:00 AM
We are entering the time of "sorrows" or birthing pangs. There are many events that will unfold and calamities will hit the earth with increasing frequency and intensity. We have known about these for a long time. Some of us know what signs to watch for.

Here is something to consider. All of these calamities are the blessing of God. They are intended to make the people assess their spiritual situation. In all of these, we must realize our time on earth is very short. Sure there are human tragedies and heart-breaking losses HERE. But we must have eyes for eternity that can look beyond this mess of a world.

How do I know? Here is how YOU can know:

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

In a world that has turned wholesale against God, the only way He can get our attention is to use the calamities of this world to awaken us. Will you curse God or surrender to Him? Your choice.

bellevuebully
12th March 2011, 08:43 AM
My sister was talking to me last night about this. She said that she'd talked to a little old man at her work about the end of the world. he said the Bible says that the end of days will be like a woman in labor. Like contractions that get closer together and stronger.

I think that's what's happening now. Just my 2 cents... :00-->

Very interesting video. I think the lady is a little wierd, though.

Muffin, the real take-away from this is that there was an accurate fortelling of a major event by a person who is delivering a message contrary to the one from whom she says she is recieving it.

Many of the events in scripture regarding the end-times are viewed in many different ways by many different students of the bible. The common thread that most believe however is that the very last years prior to the return of Christ will be filled with upheaval, both natural and man-inspired. There is no reason to be dogmatic in the interpretations of the specifics.....these details are not central to the gospel message. People tend to focus on them because they contain a certain amount of sensation in their scope and imagery.

One of the things that is clearly outlined about this time frame is that there will be a great many false prophets, lying wonders, and miraculous signs in the heavens. These false prophets have one job....the same as they always have....to counterfit Jesus Christ and his message and to confuse the masses into falsehoods. Whether or not one choses to accept it, the path to eternal life is narrow, and few will find it. That is not a popular notion, but it certainly gives testimony to how effective our adversary the devil is in deceiving us by presenting us with options that suit our sinfulness and disdain for God. He presents us the candy and sugary sweets, rather than the salad with the low-fat dressing, and convinces us that the former is actually better for us. We like the sound of that, so it's pretty easy to convince ourselves that he is right. The real truth is though, is that it is killing us. He's quite ok with that.

What believers and non-believers alike should be asking themselves when confronted with this is 'where/who did she receive this knowlege from'? She can not claim it came from Christ and then contradict the claims of Christ in the message she delivers. That is a house divided, one which can not stand. She needs to be recognized for what she is....a false prophet, receiving information from the spirits which are at war with Christ. These are signs and confirmations given to us that we may recognize the sovereignty of Jesus Christ and open our eyes to the reality of what is going on along side the physical world.

In God's long-suffering patience, he gives us the opportunity to recognize, through the obvious misleading of the devil's claims that these are things revealed by God, that we need to come to Jesus Christ as a Saviour. Scripture says that even in the heart of the worst of the last years, amid suffering and destruction upon the earth, man while still be shaking their fist and blaspheming the name of God. That illustrates how much, in our sinful state, we harbour disdain against God .

Use this opportunity to realize the spiritual on-goings that are a reality. Who gave her this info? It was certainly accurate, so it begs our attention. Test the spirit of the message....it claims Christ, but opposes him. Why is that?

Jesus stands at the door and knocks. He doesn't breach locks and he doesn't remove hinges. He only knocks gently. The signs of his coming are becoming more clear. See them for what they are.

bellevuebully
12th March 2011, 08:47 AM
Interesting post Spec. I posted without having seen yours, but the context of the two certainly align.

People need to see these events for what they are, and God will use the claims of false prophets to awaken many, even as many are being led astray by Satan.

Horn
12th March 2011, 10:22 AM
Nero, this one says ITs in Leo.

I thought I saw this putty tat (Elenin) in the sky last night, was low on the horizon (15 degrees)

almost due south at about around 12 midnight.

bellevuebully
13th March 2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the thanks Book. Strange though. Have a look at the thanks on that post. Below is a direct copy. 0 members gave you thanks. Weird.

False prophet.

Book

For this post, 0 members gave a thank you!

Bump.

Hey mods and techie's.....ever seen this glitch before?

Spectrism
13th March 2011, 09:33 AM
It looks like a "thank" was withdrawn.

BTW- I never noticed the bad grammar:

Shouldn't that be "Following".

bellevuebully
13th March 2011, 09:38 AM
It looks like a "thank" was withdrawn.

BTW- I never noticed the bad grammar:

Shouldn't that be "Following".

The way I copied it in post 18 was right after Book posted. I noticed it right away and copied it immediately. I never noticed the grammer error though. Thanks for pointing that out. Strange

wrs
13th March 2011, 09:43 AM
False prophet.

You wouldn't know what was from "God" if it hit you in the face. Everything you believe is something a man told you to believe. The Bible is a book written by men, there is no other way to know "God" other than through thoughts.

You are simply repeating the brainwashing you have accepted. If the woman has an ability it doesn't matter "where it is from", this is just your dualistic view clouding your thinking. You are as evil as anyone else, your religion tells you so and the theology claims that someone died for your sins but not for those that don't believe the same thing. That is of course patent nonsense designed to make you feel different so that you won't really do anything about the true condition of your existence.

I get so tired of people acting as though they have the ultimate knowledge because they sit in a pew and read from a book that anyone else can read and come to a vastly different conclusion of what it means.

Face it, this woman got it right no matter where she got it from and none of the fat preacher boys in their pulpits on sunday predicted anything correct yet. Of course to imagine that making correct calls about the future means you are somehow connected to "God" is another big error in reasoning. The Yoga Sutras say that the ability to merge past present and future is a power that any person can develop if they follow the practices of Yoga. This was written before the bible, it is a tradition that predates Judaism and Christianity by thousands of years. These things have been around for a long time, they are apparently part of what we may all be capable of.

You don't like "new age" and other monikers that relate to a spirituality that doesn't involve sinful man, angry god and dying savior, fine but don't assume that you have any basis for calling people false prophet when that person was correct and you have nothing to show other than a book that hasn't been correct on a thing of relevance today.

bellevuebully
13th March 2011, 09:51 AM
I'm not forcing you to accept what I wrote as truth. Why so emotional over something you feel is irrelevant? Thanks for your thoughts though. I appreciate your pov.

wrs
13th March 2011, 10:09 AM
Why so emotional over something you feel is irrelevant?

Not so emotional, that is your take. I simply responded to your arrogant certainty about this woman. This is the problem with christianity, it teaches it's adherents an arrogance that is dangerous to their own well-being. I spent 25 years in fundie churches and I am very well versed in all the teaching that is propagated in those places. In my opinion, it's false teaching and I am glad I left and began to see life in a different way.

For you to warn people that she is a false prophet is just a manifestation of this christian arrogance. She has been right once and she may be right again. I don't know that there is much anyone can do about all this other than to prepare your mind for what may take place or not. I am sure that the people in northeast Japan today don't really care that she got it right and the ones that died don't care any longer. In this case all she predicted was the timing of a significant geophysical event which is very broad and wouldn't have been much help at all.

In this other series she seems to be making a series of very precise predictions. I don't really care where she got them, I am just interested in hearing them. Honestly, when you die, you die. I have already come to grips with that and accepted the reality of my death. I don't need a fairy tale to help me accept death.

Spectrism
13th March 2011, 10:33 AM
False prophet.

You wouldn't know what was from "God" if it hit you in the face. Everything you believe is something a man told you to believe. The Bible is a book written by men, there is no other way to know "God" other than through thoughts.

No. The bible was penned by men but authored by One who knows the future from the start. The words in the bible are too advanced to be of human origin.

You are simply repeating the brainwashing you have accepted.

Couldn't the same be said of your view? But that doesn't make a view wrong.

If the woman has an ability it doesn't matter "where it is from", this is just your dualistic view clouding your thinking.

First, she does not have much of an ability. If I analyze a bridge and find a weakness in its design, it is not much of an ability to point that out. When I know heavy traffic is going to traverse it, I can say it is risky at that point.

You are as evil as anyone else, your religion tells you so and the theology claims that someone died for your sins but not for those that don't believe the same thing. That is of course patent nonsense designed to make you feel different so that you won't really do anything about the true condition of your existence.

There is nothing we CAN do about our born condition. Can you make your DNA change so that you will not die?

Yes- there is a requirement for salvation. It is called faith. You don't seem to kow what that is.

I get so tired of people acting as though they have the ultimate knowledge because they sit in a pew and read from a book that anyone else can read and come to a vastly different conclusion of what it means.

Our ultimate knowledge does not come from a book. If it did, then the muslims, hindis, jews, etc- would have the same claim. Unless you personally know God, you are lost. THAT is the ultimate knowledge... knowing and being known.

Face it, this woman got it right no matter where she got it from and none of the fat preacher boys in their pulpits on sunday predicted anything correct yet. Of course to imagine that making correct calls about the future means you are somehow connected to "God" is another big error in reasoning. The Yoga Sutras say that the ability to merge past present and future is a power that any person can develop if they follow the practices of Yoga. This was written before the bible, it is a tradition that predates Judaism and Christianity by thousands of years. These things have been around for a long time, they are apparently part of what we may all be capable of.

Are you talking about the comet elenin thing? She did not get it right. There were earthquakes before this alignment. We also have a supermoon event. And we are not done with the earthquakes. So demonstrate this yoga sutra crap of merging future and present. Give an example of what anybody can do.

You don't like "new age" and other monikers that relate to a spirituality that doesn't involve sinful man, angry god and dying savior, fine but don't assume that you have any basis for calling people false prophet when that person was correct and you have nothing to show other than a book that hasn't been correct on a thing of relevance today.

You do not know what a prophet is and clearly have trouble figuring out what a false prophet is.

wrs
13th March 2011, 10:58 AM
The bible was penned by men but authored by One who knows the future from the start. The words in the bible are too advanced to be of human origin.

As far as I can tell, the bible doesn't give much clue about what people should do except in broad brush strokes. There are not specific practices that are detailed so to me it's not advanced, it's quite childish in it's approach.

Couldn't the same be said of your view?

My view is that I don't have a specific view, I am completely skeptical of religious and political persuasion. What you and bb are doing is religious persuasion. You are convinced of your correctness, I am not.

So demonstrate this yoga sutra crap of merging future and present. Give an example of what anybody can do.

I don't have that ability, it is developed by years of practice, I don't have that. It isn't presented as what anybody can do anytime but what anyone can do if they work to develop the stilling of the waves of the mind. That is the focus of yoga.

Yes- there is a requirement for salvation. It is called faith. You don't seem to kow what that is.

No, this is your assertion based on nothing of substance other than your opinion about what some words in the bible mean that can easily be viewed in an entirely different light.

Unless you personally know God, you are lost. THAT is the ultimate knowledge... knowing and being known.

"God" is in your mind and what you are ultimately saying is that you must know your own mind which is the goal of yoga.

You do not know what a prophet is and clearly have trouble figuring out what a false prophet is.

I don't care what a prophet is, they don't really matter. If there is not much you can do about what the prophet proclaims then it's moot. If the prophet is wrong then they were wrong, doesn't make them a false prophet. No prophet is always right, certainly not the ones that wrote the book of Revelation or Jesus himself.

Kali
13th March 2011, 11:16 AM
We are entering the time of "sorrows" or birthing pangs.

These started long ago.

Horn
13th March 2011, 11:34 AM
Where ya been hangin out, wrs?

long time.

Tumbleweed
13th March 2011, 01:04 PM
The thought that comes to my mind is, If you love God keep his commandments. That is how we prepare for whatever may happen.

bellevuebully
13th March 2011, 02:05 PM
Not so emotional, that is your take....

You are correct. That is what I percieve. You write with the fervancy of an ex-smoker.
I spent 25 years in fundie churches
Makes sense now. Like I said, no need to take what I am saying as truth. I have an opinion on the subject. I see you do to....

.. it's false teaching and

quite ironic.

Really, have a good day wrs, I wish you well.

oldmansmith
13th March 2011, 02:06 PM
[quote=bellvuevully]False prophet.

Of course to imagine that making correct calls about the future means you are somehow connected to "God" is another big error in reasoning. The Yoga Sutras say that the ability to merge past present and future is a power that any person can develop if they follow the practices of Yoga. This was written before the bible, it is a tradition that predates Judaism and Christianity by thousands of years. These things have been around for a long time, they are apparently part of what we may all be capable of.

We are all looking for the same thing WRS. The problem that i have with the "bible believers" is that they limit infinity to one book that was agreed upon by a committee of men. Why would God not speak to diverse peoples in different ways? I have meditated and had out of body experiences so i know that our possibilities are much greater than we are allowed to believe.

bellevuebully
13th March 2011, 05:15 PM
The problem that i have with the "bible believers" is that they limit infinity to one book that was agreed upon by a committee of men.

Actually, it is 66 books. That is one of the most intrigueing things about it. One may debate there is no congruency, but I highly doubt so many who have dedicated their lives to the study of the compilation of them would not recognize that.

Why would God not speak to diverse peoples in different ways?

18 to 20 countries list Christianity as their official religion and there are ~2.2billion professing adherants. Whether or not they are genuine is up to God to decide, but never-the-less they identify with it. How do you define diverse?

I'm not trying to force you to believe what I believe. I'm just sharing it, the same as others share their opinion and pov. Why do you consider that 'a problem'?

Awoke
13th March 2011, 07:51 PM
She is a false prophet if she is mixing Christianity with new age mysticism. Case closed.

SirCruz
14th March 2011, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2MIRWrMjq0

Horn
14th March 2011, 05:44 AM
First, she does not have much of an ability. If I analyze a bridge and find a weakness in its design, it is not much of an ability to point that out. When I know heavy traffic is going to traverse it, I can say it is risky at that point.

Apparently she is also able to convince others of the existence of dark & mysterious worlds.

gunDriller
14th March 2011, 05:58 AM
Dang !

the audio on my computah is working not.

can someone tell me what she says - and what her reasoning is - or if it is based on a feeling ?

the short version.

oldmansmith
14th March 2011, 06:27 AM
I'm not trying to force you to believe what I believe. I'm just sharing it, the same as others share their opinion and pov. Why do you consider that 'a problem'?

If that is your intent then I have no problem with it.

wrs
14th March 2011, 07:32 AM
She is a false prophet if she is mixing Christianity with new age mysticism. Case closed.

She is someone who has visions. These visions are part of the operation of her mind. The same things that caused the prophets in the bible to write down what they saw and heard. It was voices and visions that were written about and that is all this woman is doing.

There is no difference in what is in the bible and what this woman is claiming. She actually happens to have been reasonably correct in time. Her prediction of a seismic event is also correct but not being able to specify where it is leads me to believe that she probably did get a valid premonition.

Christianity just puts a different set of labels on things that are described in shamanism, paganism and vedanta. This woman is definitely a mystic. Jesus was clearly a mystic but that irks literalist Christians to hear that but it's the clear truth.

Now what if all the stuff about Planet X was correct and this is Niburu? I am more likely to believe that is what we have here, an event that no one can really do anything about. Death is inevitable, better accept that first. As long as you have to believe in fairy tails about heaven and hell after death, you are not accepting it's reality.

Yoga teaches that clinging to life is one of the five klesas, the other four are ignorance, attachment, aversion and ego. These things blind us to who we really are and getting them out of the way is the goal of meditation. I believe that Jesus taught that as well, just read the sermon on the mount, it couldn't be clearer.

nunaem
14th March 2011, 08:43 AM
Burn the Witch!

Awoke
14th March 2011, 09:02 AM

She is someone who has visions. These visions are part of the operation of her mind. The same things that caused the prophets in the bible to write down what they saw and heard. It was voices and visions that were written about and that is all this woman is doing.

There is no difference in what is in the bible and what this woman is claiming. She actually happens to have been reasonably correct in time. Her prediction of a seismic event is also correct but not being able to specify where it is leads me to believe that she probably did get a valid premonition.

Christianity just puts a different set of labels on things that are described in shamanism, paganism and vedanta. This woman is definitely a mystic. Jesus was clearly a mystic but that irks literalist Christians to hear that but it's the clear truth.

Now what if all the stuff about Planet X was correct and this is Niburu? I am more likely to believe that is what we have here, an event that no one can really do anything about. Death is inevitable, better accept that first. As long as you have to believe in fairy tails about heaven and hell after death, you are not accepting it's reality.

Yoga teaches that clinging to life is one of the five klesas, the other four are ignorance, attachment, aversion and ego. These things blind us to who we really are and getting them out of the way is the goal of meditation. I believe that Jesus taught that as well, just read the sermon on the mount, it couldn't be clearer.

Jesus wasn't a mystic, he is GOD MADE FLESH.

This woman is not.

You're wasting your time if you think you're going to make me consider this woman a modern day prophet.

Oh, and BTW, I don't care what "yoga" says.

wrs
14th March 2011, 09:17 AM
Jesus wasn't a mystic, he is GOD MADE FLESH.

You don't even have any proof Jesus is historic, you just think he was, like Zeus or some other mythical figure. The fact that you believe ardently doesn't change a thing.

This woman is real, she made a real prediction and got it right. According to thumpers, the bible is to be believed for predictions it has made correctly but we are supposed to ignore it's incorrect predictions. Well apply the same standard to this woman. If you do that, she has just as much credibility.

Oh, and BTW, I don't care what "yoga" says.

Of course not, you might realize that what you believe in is a fairy tale.

Awoke
14th March 2011, 09:21 AM
The fact that you don't believe in Jesus doesn't make him any less real.

There are more non-believers that believers. That's your problem that you'll have to work out.

And don't try to talk about scriptures when you don't know shit and don't believe in Christ. Christ himself warned us of many false prophets. Just because she got her prediction right doesn't mean she is holy.

Horn
14th March 2011, 10:08 AM
You're wasting your time if you think you're going to make me consider this woman a modern day prophet.

The 23rd of March, is still 9 days away.

wrs
14th March 2011, 11:16 AM
And don't try to talk about scriptures when you don't know shit

Says who? You think I haven't read and studied the bible? Think again, I spent 25 years as a fundie studying and believing the bible until it just didn't make sense anymore. The bible is an amalgamation of writings that doesn't harmonize with itself and isn't consistent. There are some useful ideas in the bible but on the whole, it doesn't hang together. Then you add all the crazy theology that is invented and Christianity becomes nothing more than a crazy quilt that produces nothing but cults and sects. I don't honestly think I can say that Christianity has done the world or people that adhere to it, much good at all.

Spectrism
14th March 2011, 01:26 PM
You don't even have any proof Jesus is historic, you just think he was, like Zeus or some other mythical figure. The fact that you believe ardently doesn't change a thing.

We certainly do have historical evidence that Yahshuah was indeed a man, crucified and had a following that developed into the millions. We have more historicity about Him than Alexander the Great, Napoleon or your great grandfather.

This woman is real, she made a real prediction and got it right.

I am not sure which you are talking about. I saw a couple videos on the thread. What was her prediction?

According to thumpers, the bible is to be believed for predictions it has made correctly but we are supposed to ignore it's incorrect predictions. Well apply the same standard to this woman. If you do that, she has just as much credibility.

LOL... this is interesting. Tell me even one bible prediction that was not true. By your comment, I suspect you thik there are many. Give me just one.

Says who? You think I haven't read and studied the bible? Think again, I spent 25 years as a fundie studying and believing the bible until it just didn't make sense anymore.

You let the little black birds gobble you up. The only people I have heard use the term "fundie" were staunch anti-christians. They were not just atheists... but anti-christ-ians. A true christian does not study & believe the bible.... although that may be said loosely. I EAT & DIGEST the word of YHWH from the bible and I believe the source of the words.

It never made sense to you. One does not go from eating at a banquet dinner table to licking crumbs off a dirty floor by choice. Who can experience the Spirit of God and then happily drink the spirit of this world? If your words are true, you have to be one of the bitterest and disgusted people walking. If the bible ever made sense to you, how does it suddenly not make sense? I know what the evil one put in our mind- that you learned better and now see how you were deceived. You let the birds gobble you up.

The bible is an amalgamation of writings that doesn't harmonize with itself and isn't consistent. There are some useful ideas in the bible but on the whole, it doesn't hang together. Then you add all the crazy theology that is invented and Christianity becomes nothing more than a crazy quilt that produces nothing but cults and sects. I don't honestly think I can say that Christianity has done the world or people that adhere to it, much good at all.

It is an amalgamation of MANY historical and honest perspectives. Surprisingly they DO harmonize greatly like a sure net woven of many strands. The parts of a computer can seem inconsisten and lacking harmony. They are different colors, sizes and shapes. Some are shiny and some dull. An uninformed person could look at the pieces and conclude that they are meaningless junk.

And a fully assembled computer could look impressive, but if there is no software loaded into it, it is still worthless. Even corrupted software is less than helpful, possibly even dangerous if you are relying on it for information.

The man without the Spirit of God cannot understand the words of the bible.

Antonio
14th March 2011, 01:33 PM
Antonio mentioned MULTIPLE nuke reactors popping on Feb 21

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/it-it-accelerating/120/

Quote from: Book on February 21, 2011, 07:43:27 PM
Quote from: Sparky on February 21, 2011, 02:02:40 PM

And if you go back to the Depression, the contrast is off the charts. Exactly what do you expect will be worse than it was then?

Thirty million illegal aliens running loose?

Much of our population whacked out on drugs prescription or otherwise?

Half our population now obese?

Little domestic oil still in the ground?

Third of our children can't graduate from high school?

Every man, woman, and child in America now owing some unknown unidentified unaudited jew bank system $130,000?

No actual grain in farm silos anymore since just-in-time distribution.

I can go on...

Yes Book, the list is scary, especially if you finish it with your unmatched flair and pics
Keep in mind, your biggest asset is being able to imagine that US nuclear plants start to pop like pimples on a teen.
This thought will calm you down and the achieved psychological balance will allow you to make the right decisions and act accordingly.

TPTB are crazy enough to do a nuke false flag here or even several at the same time (there is evidence that Chernobyl was not an accident).
Be ready to live and die with dignity even in that case.

wrs
14th March 2011, 01:39 PM
Tell me even one bible prediction that was not true. By your comment, I suspect you thik there are many. Give me just one.

LOL! What a fat easy to hit target.

Rev 1:1.

2000 years and still those things haven't happened. Shortly means soon, not 2000 years from now.

wrs
14th March 2011, 01:48 PM
We certainly do have historical evidence that Yahshuah was indeed a man, crucified and had a following that developed into the millions. We have more historicity about Him than Alexander the Great, Napoleon or your great grandfather.

You are going to have to provide some support for this because as far as I know, there is no historic record of him. The gospels don't count, they are not historical. You need something that is written contemporaneously and which refers to Jesus. No such documents exist and yet they do for others of the time such as John the Baptist and Herod.

Spectrism
14th March 2011, 02:11 PM
Tell me even one bible prediction that was not true. By your comment, I suspect you thik there are many. Give me just one.

LOL! What a fat easy to hit target.
Rev 1:1.
2000 years and still those things haven't happened. Shortly means soon, not 2000 years from now.

Well, if that was your best shot, let's see how you did.

Rev 1:1 A Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to show to His slaves things which must occur quickly. And He signified by sending through His angel to His slave, John,

Let's look at the word "quickly".... this is, btw a literal translation from the Greek. In the KJV it is translated as "shortly". It means: in brief space of time, speedily, haste. A very simple rule which you seem never to have learned in your "25 years of bible study" is to compare scripture with scripture in developing interpretation. When we compare scripture with scripture, we prevent the erroneous doctrines that arise as men impute their own desired interpretations.

Psa 90:4 For a thousand years in Your eyes are as a day, yesterday, when it passes, and as a watch in the night.

We must be careful with times. The word "shortly" can mean many things. Building a doctrine on that one isolated word is dangerous... dumb.

In that same book of Revelation, we see this:

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a great voice, saying, Until when, holy and true Master, do You not judge and take vengeance for our blood, from those dwelling on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And there was given to each one a white robe. And it was said to them that they should rest yet a little time, until might be fulfilled also the number of their fellow-slaves and their brothers, those being about to be killed, even as they.

And it is further referenced:
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying to me, These, the ones having been clothed in the white robes, who are they, and from where did they come?
Rev 7:14 And I said to him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are those coming out of the great tribulation; and they washed their robes and whitened them in the blood of the Lamb.

So we know that there must be a "great tribulation" before this "shortly" happens. When we look into what his great tribulation is, we find some very important qualifications. And it will be a time of difficulties UNLIKE any time that has gone before. Likened unto the days of Noah in some aspects, and the great exodus out of Egypt in others. And we have further clues that John (the writer of Revelation) knew from the Messiah.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

For those whose souls are being saved, the delay has been the mercy of God. Each moment we have is still an opportunity for another soul to meet the Messiah in person. YHWH exhibits great patience with this fallen world.

Spectrism
14th March 2011, 02:17 PM

You are going to have to provide some support for this because as far as I know, there is no historic record of him. The gospels don't count, they are not historical. You need something that is written contemporaneously and which refers to Jesus. No such documents exist and yet they do for others of the time such as John the Baptist and Herod.

No. It is YOU who don't count. We have the gospels from multiple sources providing better documentation than the works of Shakespeare. I can give a personal testimony and I can provide a million others to do the same, who have met the Messiah personally. The evidence of my changed life stands.

If you want scientific evidence of anything in history, then you are just blowing smoke. You clearly don't know what historical evidence is. "The gospels don't count".... that is such an insult to intelligent people. Why don't you just say that anything I provide does not count?

It is you who rejected God. That is completely YOUR choice. It does not depend on anyone to provide you a clever enough argument. You choose what YOU choose. Your responsibility- not mine.

Horn
14th March 2011, 02:36 PM
No. It is YOU who don't count.

Why is it that the exchange has to devolve into some dark age period pre-Copernicus B.C. ?

As far as calling the girl a "false prophet", is going too far.

wrs
14th March 2011, 02:41 PM
No. It is YOU who don't count. We have the gospels from multiple sources providing better documentation than the works of Shakespeare.

No, the gospels don't count because they were not contemporaneous and they are simply stories, not factual accounts. Furthermore, if they are to be taken as fact, they contradict one another on many points and so for that reason would be rejected in court of law.

I can give a personal testimony and I can provide a million others to do the same, who have met the Messiah personally. The evidence of my changed life stands.

People say the same thing about other gods. Hindu's worship thousands of different gods. Muslims worship Allah and claim to know him. It's all the same thing, an exercise in your mind. Outside your mind, the god you talk about doesn't exist.

Let's look at the word "quickly".... this is, btw a literal translation from the Greek. In the KJV it is translated as "shortly". It means: in brief space of time, speedily, haste. A very simple rule which you seem never to have learned in your "25 years of bible study" is to compare scripture with scripture in developing interpretation. When we compare scripture with scripture, we prevent the erroneous doctrines that arise as men impute their own desired interpretations.

What a joke. You tell me it's reliable and then you say I can't understand it because I have imputed my own desired interpretation. OK so then it has to be your interpretation of it that determines it's correctness? Well that just fits perfectly with the god in your mind. Only in your mind and that of others who believe in the same kinds of things does this actually become correct.

In any objective sense, that prophecy failed. If you want to compare it to some book of Egyptian poems that was redacted into the OT, then fine if it makes you feel good. However, you don't establish any credibility by comparing a book written in a different language and by entirely different people to another and suggesting I accept that shortly means thousands of years. This is exactly why I am no longer a believer, you have to throw reason out the window in order to believe.

Spectrism
14th March 2011, 02:47 PM
Go on your happy way wrs. You are spouting lies and that is why I responded. Nobody is stopping you from choosing your own way. You were given that ability to go your own way. Buhbye.

MarchHare
14th March 2011, 02:56 PM
I don't really have much to say one way or another about the religious debate here, but perhaps this thread should be used to discuss her predictions, past and future, to see whether her past predictions were accurate, and so that her future predictions can be judged as accurate or not. If the underlying ideas behind her beliefs hold no merit, then just move on.

bellevuebully
14th March 2011, 03:01 PM
No. It is YOU who don't count.

As far as calling the girl a "false prophet", is going too far.

Respectfully Horn, I will have to disagree with you. It is her own words, both in this presentation and many others, that draw on the name Jesus and also on concepts and terminology directly related to christianity. If she wants to muddy the waters by co-mingling theological ideas, she is opening herself up to being called on it. If I came on here and started making posts about economics and mixing in with my statements both Keynesian and Austrian economics, I'm sure someone would call me on it, as would be expected. You are free to think of her as you wish, but if she is going to claim to represent something that I cherish, and she is doing so falsely, I am going to point it out. Like I said, if you want to see her as a prophet, you are free to. But as far as I'm concerned, she is not a prophet carrying the message of Jesus Christ, as she herself claims.

Horn
14th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Like I said, if you want to see her as a prophet, you are free to. But as far as I'm concerned, she is not a prophet carrying the message of Jesus Christ, as she herself claims.

By calling her a false prophet you are calling her a prophet, none the less.

I'm not willing to call her anything of the sort!!!

Even if, she predicts 3/23 as real.

Why is everyone dancing on the edge of putting the "ass" in asylum with even the notion?

bellevuebully
14th March 2011, 03:45 PM
Like I said, if you want to see her as a prophet, you are free to. But as far as I'm concerned, she is not a prophet carrying the message of Jesus Christ, as she herself claims.

By calling her a false prophet you are calling her a prophet, none the less.

I think you understood the context of my post Horn. I don't feel like playing word games with you. We've been down this road before. You don't have to agree with me, just don't waste my time please.

Horn
14th March 2011, 03:54 PM
I think you understood the context of my post Horn. I don't feel like playing word games with you. We've been down this road before. You don't have to agree with me, just don't waste my time please.

A week ago there was honest debate here whether, or not Elenin was even real.

Now the subject has turned biblical and prophetic as if cast in stone, without a post between.

By transposing her "angel" words into your text you're only propagating what you "believe" to be false.

Completely hypocritical at best, and a waste of my time to boot.

Neuro
14th March 2011, 04:12 PM
Hell, even Horn said there could be earthquakes a couple of days before the Japanese earthquake, in the gigantic supermoon thread. If he had been so inclined he could have gone on YouTube, and whispered his prediction, and he would by a great number been hailed as a prophet, and by an even greater number as a false prophet.

The girl just happened to get it right, and apart from that she has a mixture of beliefs in Christianity and new age stuff, and some mental issues, doesn't make her a prophet or a false prophet, even if she believes she has prophetic skills.

Horn
14th March 2011, 05:41 PM
Hell, even Horn said

Turkey, where were you lurking before the thread turned in brimstone? :mad