PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry- Glenn Beck shows us how Radiation is contained....

iOWNme
16th March 2011, 06:17 AM
Using nothing but a chalkboard, M&M's, and simple terms......

Dont worry! We are all fine! The Nuclear Facility is still standing! The M&M's havent melted! The pots and pans are still structurally ok!

It is hard to even sit and watch as this fool breaks down things for his kindergarden audience. Im surprised he didnt connect this to 'Al Qaeda' and protecting 'Israel'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5VhobXFyg

sirgonzo420
16th March 2011, 06:19 AM
Glenn Beck is the world's foremost nuclear expert.

chad
16th March 2011, 06:27 AM
i actually don't see this bit as a bad thing. most americans can't understand anything more complex than m &ms. he's speaking right on their level.

Publico Pro Se
16th March 2011, 06:31 AM
Thing is if M&M's do meltdown in your hands you don't die from radiation poisoning in five hours or from cancer in two months.

keehah
16th March 2011, 06:56 AM
Glenn Beck shows us how Radiation is contained....

Thought this was going to be another thread about Glenn spinning Alex Jonesing into Faux News Kool-aid. 8)

sunnyandseventy
16th March 2011, 07:22 AM
I listened to part of Rush Limbaugh on Monday and NPR on Tuesday. Both said all is well and the danger is contained. Now Glenn Beck is saying the same thing!

Guess we were worried about nothing.

Celtic Rogue
16th March 2011, 07:31 AM
OK Let me get this clear... M&M's will protect you against radiation? What about the green ones? I am so confused?

If they dont melt in my had where exactly do they melt along the alimentary canal? I understand corn... but M&M's? Now thats an image to conger with! ;D

Olmstein
16th March 2011, 07:35 AM
Using nothing but a chalkboard, M&M's, and simple terms......

Dont worry! We are all fine! The Nuclear Facility is still standing! The M&M's havent melted! The pots and pans are still structurally ok!

It is hard to even sit and watch as this fool breaks down things for his kindergarden audience. Im surprised he didnt connect this to 'Al Qaeda' and protecting 'Israel'.

You are correct as to the intellect of the average Glenn Beck fan. I can't stand to watch that fool.

Twisted Titan
16th March 2011, 07:52 AM
And the best part is

The sheep will by it hook line and sinker.

Awoke
16th March 2011, 10:39 AM
Don't you mean "the WORST part is"?

sirgonzo420
16th March 2011, 10:41 AM
Don't you mean "the WORST part is"?

"best"... "worst"

"war"... "peace"

"money"... "debt"

eh.... same thing