PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour

Libertytree
18th March 2011, 05:46 PM
Not a bad pay day. I kinda like the name too.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/18/charlie-sheen-police-raid-alleged-guns-drugs-5150-psychiatric-hold-house-los-angeles/?ewrd=1

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%. Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes. It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

sirgonzo420
18th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Looks like Charlie's still winning!

ximmy
18th March 2011, 09:07 PM
not Bi-polar, but Bi-winning...

LuckyStrike
18th March 2011, 09:47 PM
not Bi-polar, but Bi-winning...

What do you expect with tiger blood and adonis DNA?

sirgonzo420
18th March 2011, 09:48 PM
fun fact: he's also a warlock

ShortJohnSilver
18th March 2011, 10:27 PM
I think we need a "Charlie Sheen Facts" page like the "Chuck Norris Facts" page.

keehah
19th March 2011, 02:42 AM
http://charliesheenfacts.com/

Jesus turned water into wine, then Charlie Sheen added coke and hookers and it was ON!

osoab
19th March 2011, 03:46 AM
http://charliesheenfacts.com/

Jesus turned water into wine, then Charlie Sheen added coke and hookers and it was ON!

Charlie Sheen was caught between a rock and a hard place once, he snorted his way for 127 hours

:ROFL:

Silver Shield
19th March 2011, 04:23 AM
It will be interesting to see if Charlie dumps some real truth out there about how the world really works.
Go out with a bang Charlie.

Neuro
19th March 2011, 04:27 AM
It will be interesting to see if Charlie dumps some real truth out there about how the world really works.
Go out with a bang Charlie.
He can change the world, and really he has nothing to lose!

Twisted Titan
19th March 2011, 08:02 AM
Freedom is just another Word for having nothing left to loose

Charlie certainley is free.

T

po boy
19th March 2011, 08:10 AM

Charlie certainly is free.

T

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM)
Living by his rules for sure, to me that's what it's all about.

JDRock
19th March 2011, 09:09 AM
...This just in ; while charlie was exposing a few well documented conspiracies, as the subject turned to jews, a "lone gunman" walked unchecked through several locked doors and passed security and pumped him full of lead....the search continues for the 'lone gunman" but it has been hampered because 127 security cameras happened to malfuncion a minute before, and during the shooting....
in other news, justin beiber... :oo--> (jk)

keehah
21st March 2011, 03:01 PM
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/173935_f260.jpg
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_7687/subcat_111369/Scketch%20book%20page%20ps%20copy.jpg

ximmy
21st March 2011, 03:32 PM
...This just in ; while charlie was exposing a few well documented conspiracies, as the subject turned to jews, a "lone gunman" walked unchecked through several locked doors and passed security and pumped him full of lead....the search continues for the 'lone gunman" but it has been hampered because 127 security cameras happened to malfuncion a minute before, and during the shooting....
in other news, justin beiber... :oo--> (jk)

in other news, justin beiber poses with new wax self... to be updated yearly as he surpasses his puberty stage...

keehah
5th April 2011, 12:28 PM
dose.ca/Charlie+Sheen+tour+rebounds (http://www.dose.ca/Charlie+Sheen+tour+rebounds+thanks+Canadian+fixer/4562074/story.html#ixzz1Ig8Qos7U)

From boos and walkouts in Detroit to cheers and standing ovations in Chicago, Charlie Sheen’s “My Violent Torpedo of Truth” tour has undergone a huge improvement, and according to the Toronto Star, a native of Hogtown is responsible.

Former Q107 and Fan 590 radio host Joey Scoleri is serving as co-producer on Sheen’s 21-day tour, and after the terrible Detroit debut last Saturday, Scoleri helped give the show a complete overhaul before Sheen took the stage in Chicago on Sunday night. According to Scoleri, the trick was dialing down on Sheen’s rambling rhetoric.

“What we initially discussed was Charlie telling stories and Charlie giving ‘Charlie-isms’ and Charlie being Charlie,” Scoleri told the Toronto Star yesterday. “And what happened in Detroit was that he tried to come up with a conceptual show, because he has a lot of things he wants to express in his mind, and it didn’t quite work on the level that it needed to. The audience was expecting something quite different.”

For the Chicago show, Scoleri decided to turn the show into a Q&A with the audience, which turned out to be the right move.

“In Chicago, we just gave the people what they wanted and what we initially discussed,” he explained. “We stripped it down to the most bare essentials of what a show should be, and what a show should be is a communication between the artist and the fans. I was the moderator, I definitely was involved in the show, but the show is about Charlie, and the show’s about getting Charlie to talk about things people want to hear about, and that’s what it was.”

goldleaf
5th April 2011, 02:52 PM
TPTB love to get guys like Sheen, Ventura etal to talk the conspiracy talk. When most of the public
consider these guys as nut jobs it really lessens the power of the message.

ShortJohnSilver
5th April 2011, 02:59 PM
Interesting that Sheen's flopping on some of his tour dates was all the news, big headlines on all the TV shows ... now that he is doing well, I bet you won't see anything about it...

midnight rambler
5th April 2011, 03:08 PM

FYI and for future reference, that line of horseshit was penned by none other than the very sick and twisted mind of Rhodes Scholar Kris Kristofferson. Consider the source then re-consider the meaning. It isn't at all what you would like to think it is.

Genuine freedom relates directly to property rights.

(Feeling confused on the matter? Confusion is the specialty of the Lucifer worshipers. Do not get sucked in.)

horseshoe3
6th April 2011, 05:18 AM
Care to elaborate on why he's so sick and twisted? I've always enjoyed his writing style and haven't found anything terribly offensive in the content. In fact "Silver Tongued Devil" can serve as a wake up call and warning to naive young women. Usually he has some pretty clever phrasing and the music and lyrics compliment each other well.

keehah
6th April 2011, 05:32 AM
aceshowbiz.com Charlie Sheen Gets Another Standing Ovation in Cleveland (http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039555.html)

While some claimed the show was boring and was lacking in content, the majority of the audience still found it interesting. A Clevelander was quoted by Fox8 as saying, "It was good. I liked his honesty." Another showgoer Steve Novak said, "It took my mind off my everyday troubles. Made me think that even someone like him with tons of money and famous friends can have problems."

Next, Charlie is going to perform at the Palace Theatre in Columbus on Wednesday, April 6. He is expected to perform at New York City's Radio City Music Hall this coming weekend.

In another news, Charlie is looking to trademark 22 of his epic catchphrases. His rep has confirmed to E! News that Hyro-gliff has filed trademark applications between March 19 and March 22 for such saying as "Tiger Blood", "Duh, Winning", "Adonis DNA", "Sheen's Goddesses" and "Violent Torpedo of Truth".

JDRock
6th April 2011, 06:07 AM
with a thousand hollywood nutjobs doing hookers and blow,driving drunk, and getting divorced every day, WHY the question begs, are sheen and mel gibson singled out for jewish led ridicule?? :oo-->

sirgonzo420
6th April 2011, 06:08 AM
with a thousand hollywood nutjobs doing hookers and blow,driving drunk, and getting divorced every day, WHY the question begs, are sheen and mel gibson singled out for jewish led ridicule?? :oo-->

The nails that stick out get hammered?

JDRock
6th April 2011, 12:22 PM
i was thinking the "anti" :oo-->semetic rants...

keehah
22nd November 2011, 09:55 PM
Ashton Kutcher's downward spiral (http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Ashton+Kutcher+downward+spiral/5744591/story.html#ixzz1eVMkWyp8)
By Donna Freydkin, USA Today/McClatchy-Tribune Information Services November 22, 2011

If Kutcher, with his previous allegations of boorish behavior, had been in the shadow of Sheen before, "once he stepped into the role of Charlie Sheen, he became Charlie Sheen," Weil says. "It's not just role-playing"; it became real life. "Once he was in the role (formerly occupied by Sheen), he had to take it further" and act out, a la his Two and a Half Men predecessor. "I really think he took that role on because he identifies with it."...

Following his latest flub, Sands suggests that Kutcher disappear — from social media, from paparazzi lenses — for a few weeks and focus on work. "The world is watching him, and when I say whole world, the sponsors are watching him," hoping he doesn't give producers any more ammunition to invoke the moral turpitude clause, as they did with Sheen.

The upside, Sands says? Scandal breeds interest, which can translate into ratings — and which Kutcher could capitalize on in a positive way...

Sara Leal alleged in US Weekly that Kutcher had sex with her at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego on Sept. 24, Kutcher and Moore's sixth wedding anniversary. The couple never addressed Leal's story directly, but they did attempt to put on a united front by attending Yom Kippur services on Oct. 7 at the L.A. Kabbalah Centre. A few days later, photos appeared of a somber Kutcher camping with Moore at Cachuma Lake in California's Santa Ynez Valley. Neither looked happy, or particularly at peace with nature...

Things got much worse. On Nov. 9, in perhaps the biggest Twitter bomb of all time, Kutcher — one of Twitter's most vocal celebrities — slammed Penn State's firing of Paterno. "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste," Kutcher tweeted...

General of Darkness
22nd November 2011, 10:08 PM
Keehah, I find your post really interesting. Almost like when Heath Ledger died, and then this video. I'm not a really religious man, but I think in this day and age, the image, or should I say the energy of the DEVIL, is walking this planet, and if there is a GOD, he truly has forsaken us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk

keehah
29th December 2011, 11:14 AM
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Lands First International Deal With Canada's CTV (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheens-anger-management-lands-272468)
12/12/2011

The Lionsgate sitcom about an ear-steaming anger management therapist, played by the former “Two and a Half Men” star, will air on the Bell Media owned network.

TORONTO – Charlie Sheen’s comeback comedy Anger Management has been picked up in Canada.

Canadian broadcaster Bell Media has acquired the Sheen-starring sitcom from distributor Debmar-Mercury for its CTV network.
That’s the same Bell Media that simulcasts CBS’ Two and a Half Men and aired the Comedy Central roast of Sheen in Canada.

Sheen announced his return to Canada with the Lionsgate Television sitcom based on the movie Anger Management by telling Canadians on Monday night that they are a nice bunch, but hold in far too much anger.

“Why else would you drink so much beer, put on shoes with sharp blades, and smack each other around with wooden sticks?" a snarky Sheen said during the taped on-air message on the CTV network.

CTV president of programming and sports Phil King said Anger Management had already generated ample industry buzz even before production starts in early 2012.