PDA

View Full Version : Little Red Ridinghood - more brainwashing - spoiler

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 06:21 AM
So my wife and I took the kids to see the new "Little Red Ridinghood", which is made by the same bunch that did the twilight series, so it caters to younger teenage girls and emo boys, as well as young children as well.

Other than the obvious departures from the original story line, there were some subtle (and not so subtle) attacks on Christianity and the family unit which I would like to point out.

The first thing they did was establish that the people of the village were Catholic Christians. This was established very early in the film, when the wolf came into the village and killed one of the humans. (The sister of the main Character)
The camera showed a woman standing over the corpse, and she blessed herself with the sign of the cross.
(Drawing a cross over the body, starting at the forehead, to the stomach, then across the shoulders from left to right, for those who are not familiar)

So after the established that the village was Christian, the men of the villiage decided to go out and hunt down the wolf. They had made a deal with the wolf, where they would leave out livestock on full moons, and the wolf wouldn't hurt anyone. Now that the wolf broke the deal, they wanted to go kill it. The local priest has summoned a warrior priest to come to the villiage to kill the wolf, and he tries to talk them into waiting, but they wanted revenge.

So off they go into a cave, and kill a wolf. One of them dies in the process. (I can't remember the name of the Character that died, but the charactter plays a role in the destabilization of the family unit later in the movie)

Now these Christians come home to celebrate the slaughter of the wolf, and they think they are free of the curse of the wolf.

But the warrior priest has arrived with an entourage of soldiers that basically place the village under martial law. The troops are constantly pointing their weapons at the villagers (which IMO is an obvious attempt at making it seem normal for soldiers to point weapons at civilians who rely on the soldiers for help).

Another thing I noticed was the way they made every person in the village be suspicious of every other person in the village: The Warrior priest told them a story about how he was hunting a werewolf for years, and was always close, but could never get it. One night he got a lucky hit, and chopped off one of the wolfs paws. He took the paw and wrapped it, and then returned home.
Upon waking up the next morning, he disovered his wife, dead, bled out. He unwrapped the wolfs paw, and lo: it was his wifes hand. Werewolves turn back to human form when they are killed, and so it was his wife all along.
Therefore, if he could love her and bed with her all these years (a priest, remember) and never suspect that she was a werewolf, none of the stupid villagers would have a chance at figuring out who the real wolf was, right?

This caused massive division in the once tight-knit community, everyong eyeing each other, etc.

Back to the celebration of the slaughtered wolf. The wife of the man who died is obviously sad that she lost her husband to the wolf in the cave. So the men make a toast to his memory, and insist that they have killed the correct wolf.
So they celebrate.

The entire village gets completely hammered and dances around in wanton abandon. There is a woman that is dressed up as a tree, with a shocking headpiece and dress that is an obvious tribute to the pagan/celtic goddess Druanitia. She stands almost perfectly still, just moving slightly as fire burns around her and drunkards dance and sing and scream. It's an extremely pagan scene all around. Very haunting. My wife and I were both like "wtf?" when this scene played out. I reminded my Children that Christians don't celebrate like that.

Another attack on Christianity (specifically Catholic Christianity) was how the (once married) priest conducted himself on his crusade to rid the village of the werewolf. Torturing people, roughing up innocents, etc. This guy is a bastard through the whole movie, painting all priests with a murderous paintbrush.

Another thing throughout the movie is that Ridinghood is torn. She is in love with a woodcutter, but in an arranged marriage with a Blacksmith. She doesn't want anything to do with the smithy, but her mother told her to stick it out. Here is how the attack on moral family fabric unfolds:

- The Mother of Riding hood arrranged the marriage with the Blacksmith for her
- Ridinghood has a sister who loves the Blacksmith
- Ridinghoods sister who loves the smith gets killed by the wolf at the start.
- Later, as ridinghood confesses her love for the woodcutter, to her mother, she asks her mother why she wouldn't have arranged for the sister to marry the blacksmith, because it would serve the same political purposes.
- Ridinghoods mother alludes to ridinghoods unequalled beauty as the reason why, but ridinghood presses her for the truth.
- The mother confesses that Ridinghoods sister is actually a half-sister because she committed adultery with the Blacksmiths father, so therefore the smith and ridinghoods sister are related and cannot get married, so it must be ridinghood who marries the smith.
- Ridinghood keeps this secret from her father

So then, I will get the rest over with here. The movie progresses, the wolf returns and kills some more villagers, but when it has a chance to kill ridinghood, instead it speaks to her. It tells her that it knows who she is, and that it loves her, and that it wants her to leave the villiage with her. Because it is a "Bloodmoon" for 3 nights, anyone who is bitten and survives will automatically become a werewolf, so the wolf tries to talk her into letting it bite her.
( The priest already had to kill one of his servant warriors because he was bitten. They were all black, btw. This upset another warrior soldier because they were brothers, but it had to be done.)

She declines the offer.
The priest finds out that she could understand the wolf and wants to kill her for being a witch. Then they try to sacrifice her, using her as a lure to bring in the wolf. The Smith and Woodcutter and ridinghoods Father team up to save her. The wolf comes back while the three are exacting their plans to save her from the shackles that she is chained with.

The wolf wounds the bastard priest, biting right through his arm. The arm falls on the ground. The wolf kills a couple more people, and scratches the face of Ridinghoods mother. The people hide in the church. The wolf goes away.
The black warrior servant gets to kill the white bastard priest, because he was bitten on a bloodmoon. (Black on white hate)

Cut to the end, Ridinghood goes to her grandmothers house and this is where the rest is unveiled.

- Her Father is the werewolf, and was all along.
- He wanted to turn his Wife and Daughters on the Bloodmoon and take them all away with him
- When he approached his youngest daughter, she couldn't understand him, and he knew she was not his
- He lost his temper and killed her
- This made them go hunt the wolf, and in the caves he killed the man who cuckolded his wife and fathered the daughter he killed that I mentioned earlier (The Blacksmiths Father)
- The wolf also scratched his wifes face because she cheated on him.
- Ridinghood and to woodcutter turn on her Father and kill him.
- She uses the severed hand of the priest to kill her father the werewolf, because it has silver fingernails.
- Woodcutter is bitten during the battle, and will now be a werewolf forever, but it's OK because Ridinghood loves him. (Pfft)
- They cut the Fathers body open, fill it with rocks, sew it shut and sink it in a lake
- Woodcutter paddles away, promising to return when he knows he has his new animal instincts "under control"
- End scene shows her and her new werewolf in the woods, all happy. The only thing that was missing was a beastiality scene.

Anyways, I might think of more later on. I wasn;t planning on writing this much either. I just wanted to shed some light on the anti-Christian and anti-Family programming going on in this film, but in order for it to make sense, I thought I better type out some of the plot line.

EDITed for typos and to add a bit of clarity here and there.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ROln4ISlwKo/S-Gkk0XUODI/AAAAAAAAEHQ/5LzaSZYeu64/s1600/Druantia.jpg

madfranks
22nd March 2011, 07:26 AM
The entire village gets completely hammered and dances around in wanton abandon. There is a woman that is dressed up as a tree, with a shocking headpiece and dress that is an obvious tribute to the pagan/celtic goddess Druanitia. She stands almost perfectly still, just moving slightly as fire burns around her and drunkards dance and sing and scream. It's an extremely pagan scene all around. Very haunting. My wife and I were both like "wtf?" when this scene played out. I reminded my Children that Christians don't celebrate like that.

Deuteronomy 12:3 - Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.

2 Kings 17:16 - They forsook all the commands of the LORD their God and made for themselves two idols cast in the shape of calves, and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the starry hosts, and they worshiped Baal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah_pole

An Asherah pole is a sacred tree or pole that stood near Canaanite religious locations to honor the Ugaritic mother-goddess Asherah, consort of El. Deuteronomy 16:21 states that YHWH hated Asherim whether rendered as poles— "Do not set up any [wooden] Asherah [pole][9] beside the altar you build to the Lord your God"— or as living trees— "You shall not plant any tree as an Asherah beside the altar of the Lord your God which you shall make"

madfranks
22nd March 2011, 07:33 AM
Also, I have to give you kudos for having the clarity of discernment to see this movie for the programming that it is. Most Christians today would remain ignorant of what they just saw, because sadly, immorality has become the norm, and it is expected, even of Christian families, that adultery and deception are normal parts of life. That whole pagan ritual was way creepy though, and that makes me think that the people who write these movies have a dark spiritual motive, not just secular.

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the contributions, MadFranks.

I find it has gotten to the point where I can see programming in everything that mainstream media releases. Not much gets by me these days. I think if I watched it again with a notepad and a discerning heart I could find more, I'm sure, but I doubt I will bother.

I explained all of these things to my kids after watching the movie, so I have done my part to help them see the programming for what it is.

Twisted Titan
22nd March 2011, 08:08 AM
Yeah .......... the movie was Twilight redux except that "Bella" wore a Red Cape

And rauchy as hell for a PG 13 flick

Rubberchicken
22nd March 2011, 08:09 AM
It's not the only children's story they are changing.
The Three Little Pigs Revisited’: New Version With Recycled Houses and ‘Miscommunication’

http://keyboardmilitia.com/2011/03/17/the-three-little-pigs-revisited/

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 08:14 AM
Funny how that paragraph on the "3 little pigs revisited" just barely tuoches on the content, then tells you to learn more at Glenn Beck dot com....

Rubberchicken
22nd March 2011, 08:22 AM
AND The Blaze, you got choices. I was just trying to help confirm the fact that the brainwashing starts at an early age.

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 08:38 AM
I have never heard of the "Blaze", but trust me, I agree (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/this-is-what-my-kid-is-learning-in-school/msg141174/#msg141174) that they start brainwashing at a young age.

madfranks
22nd March 2011, 08:42 AM
The Blaze is owned by Glenn Beck.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/45026/

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 08:47 AM
Oh. So we have "choice"...

:lol

goldleaf
22nd March 2011, 10:54 AM
Appreciate the heads up, Awoke. I'll have to remember to tell the rest of the family to stay away from
this garbage. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a Disney film.

Once a person realizes the big picture around us, its easy to pick this crap up in practically everything.

Buddha
22nd March 2011, 12:07 PM
Wow, PG-13? Which sins did they leave out? I don't think that I am old enough to view this.

Awoke
22nd March 2011, 12:15 PM
They get away with it because there is no nudity or sex shown, but there is heavy sexual tension in the air.

Put it this way: My kids both covered their eyes during about 3 different scenes, and it wasn't because they were scared of the big bad wolf.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
22nd March 2011, 01:19 PM
AND The Blaze, you got choices. I was just trying to help confirm the fact that the brainwashing starts at an early age.

Of course brainwashing starts at an early age. Most of childhood is mental conditioning to get you to accept lies as truth. The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus stand out the most.

But even little things, like nursury rhymes, program the individual to believe the polar opposite of truth.

Examples:

"Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers." - No he didn't! These peppers were already pickled! Therefore they have already been picked, prior to being pickled. You can't pick a peck of pickled anything!

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" - Woodchucks cannot, and will never, chuck wood. Chucking wood is a very specific action which involves bending at the waist, picking up wood, and throwing it out to your side. The woodchuck has all front to back motion, and is biologically prohibited from EVER chucking wood.

Rubberchicken
22nd March 2011, 03:03 PM
THE REAL MEANING OF THE WIZARD OF OZ - NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK

Posted By: RayelansMailbag [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Dec-2007 00:25:18

From a reader:

This examination of the subtext of "The Wizard Of Oz" was recently sent to me. Because it's so damn interesting and because there is so much more, I have added to it (see bottom of email). For those of you who have never heard of this take on this classic story, do take the time to check it out. There is far too much for it all to be just a coincidence. That is, unless you're a "coincidence theorist." bwh

The Real Meaning Of "The Wizard of Oz"

"The Wizard of Oz," written by L. Frank Baum, is not a mere child's story.

What is "Oz" a symbol for? Ounces. What is measured in ounces? Gold. What is
the yellow brick road? Bricks or ingot bars of gold.
The character known as the Straw Man represents that fictitious, ALL CAPS, legal
fiction - a PERSON, the Federal U.S. Government created
with the same spelling as your birth name. Remember what the Straw Man wanted
from the Wizard of Oz? A Brain! No juristic person - legal
fiction - paper corporation has a brain because he/she has no breath of life.
What did he get in place of a brain? A certificate: a Birth Certificate for a
new legal creation. He was proud of his new legal status, plus all the other
legalisms he was granted. Now he becomes the epitome of the brainless sack of
straw who was given a certificate in place of a grain of common sense.

Now, what about the Tin Man? Does Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) recall
anything to mind? The poor TIN Man just stood there mindlessly doing his work
until his body literally froze up and stopped functioning. He worked himself to
death because he had neither heart nor soul. He's the heartless and emotionless
creature robotically carrying out his daily task as though he were already dead.
He's the ox pulling the plow and the mule toiling under the yoke. These days,
his task masters just oil him nightly with beer and place him in front of a
hypnotic television until his very existence no longer has any meaning or value.
His masters keep him cold on the outside and heartless on the inside in order to
control any emotion or feeling that might arise.

The Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself. Of
course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller
than he. (Have you ever noticed how bullies are really the biggest cowards?
They act as though they have great courage, but, in reality, have none at all.
They roar, but with no teeth of authority to back them up.) When push came to
shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any
size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he
was awarded a medal of "official" recognition. Now, although remaining a coward,
his official status allowed him to be a bully, but with officially recognized
authority. (He's not unlike the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of
the Temple Bar.) et al ad infinitum.

What about the trip through the field of poppies? Did you notice how this had
no narcotic effect on the Straw Man (no brain) or the Tin Man (no heart or
soul)? They weren't real people, so drugs could not influence them. The Wizard
of Oz was written at the turn of the century, so how could the author have known
America was going to be drugged? The Crown has been playing the drug cartel game
for centuries. Just look up the history of Hong Kong and the Opium Wars. The
Crown already had valuable experience conquering all of China with drugs, so why
not the rest of the world? What was the Emerald City? The Federal Reserve
System.

Who finally exposed the Wizard for what he really was? Toto, the ugly (or
cute, depending on your perspective) and somewhat annoying little dog. Toto
means "in total, all together; Latin in toto." What was it that the witch wanted
after she alleged that the little dog had bitten her? TOTO. ... everything.
Notice how Toto was not scared of the Great Wizard's theatrics, yet he was so
small in size, compared to the Wizard, that no one seemed to notice him? The
smoke, flames and holographic images of Oz were designed to frighten people into
doing as the Great Wizard commanded. Toto simply padded over, looked behind the
curtain (the COURT, etc.), saw it was a scam, started barking until others paid
attention to him and came to see what all the barking was about. Who was behind
the curtain? Just an ORDINARY PERSON controlling the levers that created the
illusion of the Great Wizard's power and authority. When Toto pulled back the
curtain and completely exposed him, the charade
was at an end. (The veil hiding the corporate legal fiction and its false
courts was removed.) The Wizard's game was UP. What was he after all? .... a
con-man. A FRAUD.

We can see, in this tale, just how loud the bark from a little dog can be. How
bout YOUR bark? How big is it? Most of us remain silent and wait to be given
whatever food and recognition, if any, by our legal master. Let us not forget
those pesky flying monkeys. What perfect mythical creatures to represent the Bar
Association Attorneys who attack and control the little people for the Great
Crown Wizard, the powerful and grand Bankers of Oz: GOLD! How, finally, was the
evil witch destroyed? .... pure, clean water LIQUIDATION! How, at last, did
Dorothy get home? She simply clicked her heels. She always had the power, and SO
DO WE! What would it take to expose the Wizard for what he is, tearing away his
veils? We each need only a brain, a heart and soul --- and COURAGE. Then, and
perhaps of the greatest
importance, we need to learn HOW to WORK TOGETHER. Only "in TOTO," WORKING
TOGETHER as ONE Body of the King of Kings, (whatever name or form that may take
for each of us), can we have the freedom given to us.
Thought this would be refreshing in light of this continual topic and need for
resolution.

ADDITION (bwh)

Also, note that Dorothy did not have a mother or father reference... i.e. no sense of who she was or from where her direct heritage came. In this case, Dorothy's legal guardian was obscurely named Aunt "Em" or "M" for money. That means that money was her "legal tender." Get the double meaning? Even James Bond has to answer to "M." And, who is "M's" secret-ary? Miss Moneypenny. And speaking of money, "tin" was a term for valueless coins back in the day. So, "Tinman" had more than one meaning as the value of our money was degenerating once the Fed came along and produced coins with little or no gold or silver in them and nothing with "witch" to back them.

Let's also not forget that the Wicked Witch of the "West" represented the bankers of the New World (America) who would control its resources and people legally (flying monkeys) and psychotropically (poppies). Dorothy's house (equity) landed upon and killed the Witch of the "East," representing a false sense of security that people from Europe felt when they trekked to the New World. Note how the "little people" began singing Dorothy's praises when she accidentally killed one of the "banking" witches. But, wait. This Witch was from the East, the Old World. So, again a reminder of their false sense of security through song.

Though, to her benefit, what often protected Dorothy throughout her journey was the ruby slippers, which were previously in the possession of the late Witch of the East. In Baum's original story written at the turn of the century, Dorothy's shoes were silver. In other words, she was backed by silver and, therefore, protected against anything that might come her way. The shoes always kept their value and strength even against a scary new banker (or witch in this case). Interestingly, the movie was made just shortly after the Great Depression, which included the government's vicious "gold grab" on behalf of the bankers and wall street.

Further, what was it that awakened the "organics" (Dorothy, the Lion and Toto) in the poppy field? Glenda, the (supposed) good witch covered them in snow. Snow? Nah! It was cocaine (actually a legal stimulant at the time and in Coke, of course), which worked against the effects of the poppy-based opium. Therefore, Glenda is also a ruse of so-called benevolence regardless of the legality of cocaine at the time (we've seen its effects today).

And, notice at the end of the film, this "good" witch knew the secret that would get Dorothy home all along, but didn't tell her right away. What a bitch! Perhaps, this was Glenda's way of having Dorothy learn her own lesson. But, as stated previously, the prizes given by the newly humbled wizard were themselves ruses... ersatz representations of cures and freedoms. So, this journey, or lesson, was ultimately futile.

At the end, the wizard, once he is forced to admit his trickery and subsequently provides his empty gifts, he is not even "charged" by "the people" of the land. He is forgiven and let go to fly away (escape) in a balloon of all things. My guess is that, no matter how often "we the people" maintain vigilance to uproot these banking night crawlers, the message here is that, because of our naiveté, one of them always gets away to start the vicious financial cycle all over again in some New World.

At the end, Dorothy discovers that it was all a dream, "witch" means that whatever lesson she learned she did so while asleep.

And now, here's the really, really big one that might be difficult even for those who already acknowledge the financial subtext of the story to digest. "Hollywood" was created and commissioned by the Illuminati for the purposes of social engineering and mass thought control. Knowing this, note that the desired look and effect that the filmmakers chose for the wizard to use in order to intimidate and scare "the people" into submission was, in fact, quite...

REPTILIAN.

dys
22nd March 2011, 06:33 PM
As far as the Wizard of Oz, Fritz Springmeier (this guy is now in jail, btw) makes a compelling argument that the movie is loosely based on Project Monarch mind control. Here is a link to his book:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm (this book is fantastic and highly recommended).

According to Springmeier, in mind control alters are often programmed to have no brain, no heart or a heart of stone, or be a cat (read: lion).

"Oh my, people come and go so quickly here." Dorothy, followed by evil munchkin laugh
Symbolic of the quick changing of alters, aka Switch! if you see it elsewhere (not always with the exclamation point)

"Some people go through their whole lives without a brain." (paraphrase, I couldn't find the exact quote)- Scarecrow
"That's true."- Dorothy

The scene where the mayor pronounced the 1st witch dead was a reenactment of a traditional Satanic ritual sacrifice. Apparently, it's customary for elder witches of a certain age to get sacrificed in high level rituals. They do this willingly, this is 'honor' to them, and they are sacrificed without blood spilling. At the end of the sacrifice, there is a pronouncement of death accompanied by an official reading from a scroll.

The scene with the poppy spell ("Sleep"- wicked witch) is symbolic of heroin. The snow is symbolic of cocaine.

There is a lot more to this, I don't want to write a book.
Also, the movie discussed in the original post is a good example of predictive programming
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/predictive-programming/msg201781/#msg201781

dys

Shami-Amourae
22nd March 2011, 07:01 PM
http://blip.tv/play/AYKq_BIC
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews/30172-red-riding-hood

Jersey Thursday
22nd March 2011, 07:31 PM
...- She uses the severed hand of the priest to kill her father the werewolf, because it has silver fingernails.

Silver fingernails?
At $36.30 an ounce, I hope she kept the hand after killing her father.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
22nd March 2011, 07:50 PM
... The only thing that was missing was a beastiality scene.

And apparently, "That guy with glasses".... couldn't have agreed with you more ;D

General of Darkness
22nd March 2011, 07:57 PM
Although the director Catherine Hardwicke, the director doesn't have a jewish name, a picture is worth a thousand words.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061129/14312__catherine_l.jpg

http://rebelyogi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jew-cartoon.gif

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
22nd March 2011, 08:06 PM
Although the director Catherine Hardwicke, the director doesn't have a jewish name, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Well at least her gender seems to be more definitive after the surgery...male.

dys
22nd March 2011, 08:32 PM
The thing about programming through symbolism, subliminals, propaganda, et al, is that even though your concious mind might not recognize it for what it is, your subconcious will. The elite know this and use it to their advantage. As people in modern society, we are exposed to relentless bombardment of mind control strategies and tactics. Most of the targets of these strategies and tactics are the most vulnerable and/or the most desirable. The most vulnerable are the very young, the infirm, the mentally unstable, etc. The most desirable are those that pose a threat to the bad guys- strong men that have leadership capabilities, beautiful women, and families.
Recognizing the symbolism is so important to breaking free of it. I firmly believe that this subject is not discussed nearly enough on this forum nor is it understood very well by the vast majority on here. Here is a good playlist that elucidates certain illuminati symbolism very well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/stdoomsayer#g/c/C0BB188D5F87E5B9

Please watch a couple of these if you have the time, they are very short (most under 2 minutes). Most of it won't be anything new but if you can catch just one thing, it will help. Thanks.

dys

ximmy
22nd March 2011, 08:41 PM
"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" - Woodchucks cannot, and will never, chuck wood. Chucking wood is a very specific action which involves bending at the waist, picking up wood, and throwing it out to your side. The woodchuck has all front to back motion, and is biologically prohibited from EVER chucking wood.

Yes they can.. the commercial shows it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk

Horn
22nd March 2011, 08:58 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ndH9tpgnZ7Y/S3oobRvrbVI/AAAAAAAABTo/TkPBX-D2ktM/s400/green_eggs_and_ham.jpg

Bookmark :oo-->

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 04:52 AM
Great post, Dysgenic. I will check out some of the stuff that you linked.

dys
23rd March 2011, 07:34 AM
Great post, Dysgenic. I will check out some of the stuff that you linked.

Thank you, appreciated. One last thing about symbolism that I've touched on before, very important: The lion is one of the most powerful occultic symbols out there and very few people know about it. If you see the lion logo- for anything- you are most likely dealing with a very powerful occultic person or group, so watch out. My experience is that some of the most dangerous people and groups out there use this symbol.

dys

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 08:02 AM
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/catherine-hardwicke-twilight-los-angeles-QCrDm0.jpg

She does look like a grabbler....

Wikijudea entry:

Hardwicke was born in Cameron, Texas,[1] the daughter of Jamee Elberta (née Bennett) and John Benjamin Hardwicke. She grew up in McAllen, Texas, on the U.S.-Mexico border, where her family lived on a giant farm off the Rio Grande.

The term "née Bennett" means "Born as Bennett", so therefore her mother was born as Jamee Bennett.

Bennett is a hebrew name.
Elberta is an English name.

I think most of us are aware of how frequently the cryptos change their names. I am not saying that this is the case for sure, with Catherine, but while I was searching out to see her roots, I found out that in 2007 she was working on a film that was (You'll never guess) a film about the Nativity of Jesus Christ.

The first place she flew to when she decided to do the film was (You'll never guess) israel.

I wonder how bastardized the story of my Lords birth is by this woman...?