PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to your local restaurant

G2Rad
22nd March 2011, 12:54 PM
MSNBC reports Scientists create animals that are part-human

Among other "achivements": pigs with human blood, mice with human brains, sheep with human livers, hearts and other organs

if you are not sick enough of that, more is here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7681252/ns/health-cloning_and_stem_cells)

chad
22nd March 2011, 12:57 PM
just another good reason to only eat what you yourself shoot or kill (and to avoid restaurants altogether).

G2Rad
22nd March 2011, 01:06 PM
here is another article:

putting human DNA into cow or rabbit eggs and making hybrid cloned embryos, triggered controversy recently in Britain (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28978683/ns/health-cloning_and_stem_cells/)

For the new work, Lanza and colleagues put human DNA into human, cow and rabbit eggs and grew them into human-animal hybrid embryos.

The work was funded by Lanza's company. It was published online Monday by the journal Cloning and Stem Cells.
Stephen Minger of King's College London has permission from British authorities to pursue making hybrid embryos.

Cobalt
22nd March 2011, 01:16 PM
The first thing they will do is make a law saying they don't have to disclose on the label that it contains human embryo genes just like they they did with GMO crop products

StreetsOfGold
22nd March 2011, 02:50 PM
and why is all this going on? Because these folks have been brainwashed into thinking evolution is true. As a result, they think they can FORCE this (imaginary) process forward and there will be no consquences.

dys
22nd March 2011, 03:01 PM
This is about as Satanic as it gets. One thing that I read a long time ago, and it stuck with me, is that Satan wants to make humans lower than animals. That is why Satan encourages abominations like homosexuality, beastiality, sodomy...and this crap.

dys

Serpo
22nd March 2011, 03:10 PM
This is about as Satanic as it gets. One thing that I read a long time ago, and it stuck with me, is that Satan wants to make humans lower than animals. That is why Satan encourages abominations like homosexuality, beastiality, sodomy...and this crap.

dys

You mean we are not lower than animals?

Ponce
22nd March 2011, 03:41 PM
"To Serve Humans".......remember?

po boy
22nd March 2011, 10:02 PM
Most meats that are produced and sold to restaurants are also sold to supermarkets so not much out there is safe.

As more people are becoming aware of the detrimental effects that cheap food will have on health the bigger organic market share will become. Also just in time food deliveries will start to break down as the economy collapses.

Cheap food is really an illusion as most commercial farm rely on .gov subsidies so along with inflation prices are going up.

Near where I live you can purchase clean beef at roughly 6FRNlb sounds pricey till you think about the health risks of the shot up meat at the store.
Raw milk is 10frn a gallon(not for human consumption of course)

Seems like growing natural organic food and animals would be a good business to get into in the near future, healthy food will be in demand.

Just growing for your own use would be beneficial for your health and also your wallet.

If you wanted to you could trade your high quality food for silver ;D

Serpo
22nd March 2011, 10:54 PM
Scientists are over paid and with too much time on their hands, why would anyone invent this stuff unless the had a purpose for it,which is scary in its self.

paulicrooz
22nd March 2011, 11:51 PM
Hey please mention your restaurant location..

mick silver
23rd March 2011, 04:50 AM
i wonder what are army have clone . i bet they have made a clone that lives to fight

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 05:08 AM
You mean we are not lower than animals?

Genesis 1:26
And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth.

still afloat
23rd March 2011, 06:59 AM
MSNBC reports Scientists create animals that are part-human

Still Afloat reports : Society create humans that are part-animal