PDA

View Full Version : Woman dying for Corexit posts video

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 02:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouIgUtgbgM

Gaillo
23rd March 2011, 02:48 AM
1 - Overly emotional - lacking in solid, verifiable facts.
2 - Vertically stretched video... disconcerting and unnecessary.
3 - Metered delivery - halting, but regularly so. Seems almost "staged".
4 - Seems to deliberately avoid eye contact with camera.
5 - Mentions her "boys" and her "children" - but does not say their names, as a dying mother would.
6 - Wipes away "tears" that aren't visible to the camera.
7 - Several "non-shakey" focused and still (non-palsied/quivering) face shots throughout the video, including one very long duration shot at the beginning (approx. 4 sec.).

I'm VERY suspicious of her and her motives after watching this video, even though I'm 100% convinced Corexit and the gulf "disaster" amounts to a deliberate soft-kill eugenics operation. My every instinct screams "drama queen attention junkie" - call me heartless if you want, it's just my sense of it without having access to further information. I could be wrong... it wouldn't be the first time! ;)

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 04:01 AM
You may be right, you may be wrong, but either way I thought it was worth checking out.

I am a little reserved on it myself, because I got this in an email from Connie Fogal (Canada's version of Ron Paul) and the title of the email was "Thousands Dying from Corexit" and in the email it said "Video of the dying people" and there was just the one woman.

Doubt everything, but remember that in this wicked world, anything is possible.

mick silver
23rd March 2011, 04:52 AM
whats Corexit made of ?

uncletonoose
23rd March 2011, 05:00 AM
whats Corexit made of ?

snips and snails and puppy dogs tails ;D

Awoke
23rd March 2011, 05:33 AM
whats Corexit made of ?

Corexit's active ingredient, dioctyl sodium sulphosuccinate - http://questional.com/blog/166-bps-toxic-dispersant-corexit-lingers-in-the-gulf/

and wikijudea says:

[edit] Composition

[edit] Corexit 9527
The proprietary composition is not public, but the manufacturer's own safety data sheet on Corexit EC9527A says the main components are 2-butoxyethanol and a proprietary organic sulfonate with a small concentration of propylene glycol.[16][17]

[edit] Corexit 9500
In response to public pressure, the EPA and Nalco released the list of the six ingredients in Corexit 9500, revealing constituents including sorbitan, butanedioic acid, and petroleum distillates.[4] Corexit EC9500A is made mainly of hydrotreated light petroleum distillates, propylene glycol and a proprietary organic sulfonate.[18] Environmentalists also pressured Nalco to reveal to the public what concentrations of each chemical are in the product; Nalco considers that information to be a trade secret, but has shared it with the EPA.[19] Propylene glycol is a chemical commonly used as a solvent or moisturizer in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, and is of relatively low toxicity. An organic sulfonate (or organic sulfonic acid salt) is a synthetic chemical detergent, that acts as a surfactant to emulsify oil and allow its dispersion into water. The identity of the sulfonate used in both forms of Corexit was disclosed to the EPA in June 2010, as dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate.[20]

then under that definition:

Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate or docusate sodium (INN, pronounced /ˈdɒkjuːseɪt/) – often referred to as DSS, Aerosol OT or AOT – is an anionic surfactant and a common ingredient in consumer products, especially laxatives of the stool softener type. It is also used as an emulsifying, wetting, and dispersing agent, as a pesticide,[3] as well as a component of the oil dispersant Corexit which was used in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill of 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioctyl_sodium_sulfosuccinate

SLV^GLD
23rd March 2011, 06:37 AM
whats Corexit made of ?
pale horse hooves