PDA

View Full Version : Eight-year-old has Botox, wants boob job

Glass
24th March 2011, 11:22 PM
Mummy is really helping me because I am going to be famous

Single mum Kerry Campbell wants her daughter to become a star, which is why she injects the child with Botox.

Eight-year-old Britney also wants a breast enlargement.

The child's beauty routine includes climbing onto a beautician's table every three months so her mum can inject her face with Botox and fillers, which beautician Ms Campbell, 34, buys online.

The substances are injected into Britney's forehead and lips and around her eyes.

"The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body waxed, in a bizarre bid to stop her growing hair when she eventually hits puberty," The Sun reported.

Ms Campbell said the treatments would guarantee that Britney would become famous as a teenager.

"What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star," she said.

"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer.

"I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first.

"All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters."

Ms Campbell, originally from Birmingham but now living in San Francisco, said her daughter was a lucky little girl.

"(She) is going to be famous because of the benefits I am giving her so early," she said.

Britney's father, a research scientist who died four years ago aged 83, regarded the beauty treatments as normal.

The child demanded the top-ups of Botox because she could see wrinkles.

"My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections," Britney said.

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Such treatments were common in the competitive world of American child beauty pageants.

"When Britney takes part in pageants, parents talk about how they have given their daughter an extra jab to plump her lips or lose a wrinkle. Everyone is doing it and talking about it," Ms Campbell said.

"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she won't develop pubic hair in the future.
"It will save her a fortune in waxing when she's older."

Link..... (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/offbeat/9068286/eight-year-old-has-botox-wants-boob-job/)

silver solution
24th March 2011, 11:29 PM
WOW!!

nunaem
25th March 2011, 12:57 AM
That's just fucked up. If there is a God, please strike this sick society down. I'm going to build an ark now.

Serpo
25th March 2011, 02:41 AM
If any one needs botox its this guy...... :sun:

DMac
25th March 2011, 06:22 AM
"Single mum"

Shocked..

This woman needs to be kept very far from children.

I'm reminded of an episode of South Park:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100310191802/southpark/images/thumb/a/a6/StupidSpoiledWhoreVideoPlayset01.jpg/648px-StupidSpoiledWhoreVideoPlayset01.jpg

BrewTech
25th March 2011, 07:01 AM
Two words:

CHILD ABUSE

ETA:

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.

Unfortunately, the psychopathic mother will likely never be prosecuted because the disease known as "celebrity worship" is promoted heavily in the west.

Stories like these just allow the social engineers to measure the success of their efforts.

Low Pan
25th March 2011, 07:43 AM
absolutley disgusting....poor little girl is brainwashed.

Antonio
25th March 2011, 07:59 AM
Sexualizing children is a diabolical form of molestation. The parents need the shit kicked out from them. As for the entities that promote pageants for kids...there is nothing that a length of 1" thick manila rope couldn`t cure...

Ponce
25th March 2011, 08:56 AM
And in this world one child dies every ten seconds because of polluted water...........only in America.

First post of the day.........good snowy morning to one and all.

zap
25th March 2011, 09:13 AM
Good Morning Ponce, and this is child abuse and brainwashing, what a terrible thing to do to your own child, what the hell is the matter with people? she is 8 for Christ Sakes !

Heimdhal
25th March 2011, 09:16 AM
at 8 years old, whats there to enhance?

Cobalt
25th March 2011, 09:17 AM
And in this world one child dies every ten seconds because of polluted water...........only in America.

The girl is in Australia so it's not only America that is whacked

sirgonzo420
25th March 2011, 09:34 AM

The girl is in Australia so it's not only America that is whacked

The toilets flushing backwards must really fuck their heads up.