PDA

View Full Version : Dog born to a sheep........say what? with pictures.

Ponce
25th March 2011, 10:12 PM
Ewe have got to be kidding! The 'puppy' born to a SHEEP.

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:29 PM on 25th March 2011

Vets say it’s impossible - but to Chinese farmer Liu Naiying his birth is a miracle.
For Mr Liu insists one of his sheep has given birth to a dog
The 'puppy' has wool like a lamb but its mouth, nose, eyes, paws and tail look more like a dog's.
'Miracle': The sheep/dog and the ewe that allegedly gave birth to him in Shaanxi Province, China
His 'sheep dog' even plays like a hound.
The birth has prompted thousands to flock to his farm in Shaanxi Province to see for themselves.
Mr Liu told how he found the unusual baby animal shortly after it was born in one of his fields.
‘I was herding the sheep, and saw a sheep licking her newborn lamb on the grassland. The lamb was still wet,’ he said.
‘When I went up close to check on the lamb I was shocked because it looked so weird, like a cross between a sheep and a dog.
Strange: The 'puppy' has wool like a lamb but it's mouth, nose, eyes, paws and tail look more like a dog's
‘I was a bit frightened, as I've been raising sheep for 20 years and had never seen such a creature.’
Yue Guozhang, a researcher at Xi'an City Animal Husbandry Technology Centre, said sheep and dogs were different species.
‘It's not possible that a sheep could become pregnant with a puppy,’ he said. ‘It's likely that this is just an abnormal lamb.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1369977/Sheep-gives-birth-dog-Chinese-farm-Ewe-got-kidding.html#ixzz1HiNKlPAO

nunaem
25th March 2011, 10:23 PM
In other news, a Chinese man lies.

Buddha
26th March 2011, 12:16 AM
WITH PICTURES! Where the fuck are they? Or did they mysteriously disappear?

uncletonoose
26th March 2011, 04:22 AM
WITH PICTURES! Where the fuck are they? Or did they mysteriously disappear?

Try clicking on the link, and they might mysteriously reappear. :o

sunnyandseventy
26th March 2011, 04:40 AM
Baaaaaaaaaad dog.

Neuro
26th March 2011, 04:55 AM
Weird to say the least...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/25/article-1369977-0B523FF600000578-81_634x458.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/25/article-1369977-0B523FBE00000578-807_634x434.jpg

StreetsOfGold
26th March 2011, 10:28 AM
You got to give those Chinese a hand, they really know how to pull one over on niave unsuspecting Americans and other foriegners, especially on "scientists". Remember all those "missing links" they SOLD to these dumb, stupid "scientists" who thought they were missing links? They were so anxious to believe they assumed it must be true. They all turned out to be fake, or course and they had to eat crow LOL

Santa
26th March 2011, 11:40 AM
Puppy? Lamb? Who cares, it's dinner. :)

Ponce
26th March 2011, 11:44 AM
You must be Chinise Santa ;D

nunaem
26th March 2011, 12:07 PM
Its teeth will give it away. Sheep have very different teeth than dogs. If it has herbivore teeth I might be impressed.

gunDriller
26th March 2011, 12:27 PM
‘It's not possible that a sheep could become pregnant with a puppy,’ he said. ‘It's likely that this is just an abnormal lamb.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1369977/Sheep-gives-birth-dog-Chinese-farm-Ewe-got-kidding.html#ixzz1HjekFNK2

that is no fucking lamb.

that is a DOG. not silver dog, Dog dog.

the Chinese guy is lying, or sheeps and dogs can reproduce.

so it would be a Deep or a Shogg ? this is a job for Snoop Dogg - let him make the decision.

Neuro
26th March 2011, 01:47 PM
The eyes of it are very wide apart, and small compared to a dogs, has anyone seen a dog like that. I don't think it is possible for sheep and dog to interbreed, so I would be mote inclined to believe this is a genetic mutation of a sheep, like downs syndrome in humans...

gunDriller
26th March 2011, 03:51 PM
The eyes of it are very wide apart, and small compared to a dogs, has anyone seen a dog like that. I don't think it is possible for sheep and dog to interbreed, so I would be mote inclined to believe this is a genetic mutation of a sheep, like downs syndrome in humans...

if it starts licking its balls, that's a dead giveaway.

Serpo
26th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Imagine when it barks.....baaaaaaaaaaaaaark ;D

Ponce
26th March 2011, 04:15 PM
A simple DNA of the sheep-dog and of all the dogs in the village would be the simple solution........or even without a known father the sheep-dog should have a dog's DNA.

sirgonzo420
26th March 2011, 06:14 PM

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1369977/Sheep-gives-birth-dog-Chinese-farm-Ewe-got-kidding.html#ixzz1HjekFNK2

that is no fucking lamb.

that is a DOG. not silver dog, Dog dog.

the Chinese guy is lying, or sheeps and dogs can reproduce.

so it would be a Deep or a Shogg ? this is a job for Snoop Dogg - let him make the decision.

It would be a "sheepdog".

;D

Publico Pro Se
26th March 2011, 06:26 PM
Should delicious with a little mint jelly.

Antonio
26th March 2011, 07:04 PM
I thought this thread was about about a dog born to a FOX viewer...

Silver Baron
26th March 2011, 11:49 PM
I couldn't see whether they were cloven paws or not.?