PDA

View Full Version : Ever Been in a Business Relationship with a Hard-Core Scientologist ?

gunDriller
26th March 2011, 11:16 AM
i was going to label this,
"The Fusion of Scientology & Talmud Worship to Create the Hyper-Asshole" ...

... but i'm not sure if this guy is Jewish.

BUT he has completed over 10 levels of Scientology ...
Auditing
Scientology "Ethics"
Volunteer Minister

etc.

i have my own experience with Scientology via est. my observation there, about Scientology as assimilated by Werner Erhard/ John Paul Rosenberg, was that it teaches people to be hyper-assertive and, in some cases, hyper-selfish ... as if some people need HELP being selfish ... but maybe that's why Scientology is attractive to some people as a "religion" ?

in this case, the manager is "Vice President" of a small service company (fewer than 10 employees), which has the same name as other Scientology related businesses in other fields. sort of how Nation of Islam in Berkeley used to have bakeries & other businesses, all part of the same umbrella.

the good news is that the manual laborers in the company have an enormous work ethic, a combination of physical labor and detail management that i found quite impressive - those guys i enjoyed working with.

but the "people in the office" ... oh my GOD. dishonest ... i had to wonder how they stay in business.

have any of you ever dealt with hard-core Scientologists, and if so, what were your observations ?

Santa
26th March 2011, 11:48 AM
I don't think I've ever even seen a scientologist.
I think there are more wiccans around here than scientologists.

MAGNES
26th March 2011, 01:00 PM
I don't think I've ever even seen a scientologist.
I think there are more wiccans around here than scientologists.

I say you are a liar, here you are thanking a scientologist for banning people talking about history.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/north-american-manboy-love-association/msg204248/#msg204248

You are probably one yourself, you are definitely allied with them, and occultic people.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/plato-and-the-kabbalah/

http://www.dailydiatribe.net/

gunDriller
26th March 2011, 03:37 PM
looks like the Scientologists might have their own version of the ADL - an organization set up to defend their bullying.

of course, accusations of "anti-Scientology-ism" just doesn't quite have the same ring as "anti-Semitism". ;D

perhaps we could collaborate to challenge the tax exempt status of these groups that masquerade as religions.

or has that already happened with Scientology ?

vacuum
27th March 2011, 01:18 AM
A company with fewer than 10 employees with a vice president?

gunDriller
27th March 2011, 07:31 AM

heck, i suppose he could call himself Chairman of the Board.

banjo
27th March 2011, 09:33 AM

Scientologists love organizational charts. Why would you partner in business with someone if you know that they're not right in the head? And if you fall for that scientology bullshit, you can't be right in the head.

Visit clambake.org