PDA

View Full Version : Question.......................by me.

Ponce
27th March 2011, 05:16 PM
In your opinion what will happen to the 2 million in prison that we now have?

Remember that we have already freed those for minor crimes and all that remain in prison are the hard core ones.

If you live anywhere near a prison........stay alert.

How are they being feed right now? and what will they be given in the future?

I read somewhere that most of them would be killed, specially those on death row........or will they be the new FEMA camp guards?

I don't know, in this new America I cannot take a reading.

freespirit
27th March 2011, 05:23 PM
maybe they'll be inducted into the military to help police either the homeland (northern command) or the rest of the world, or maybe they'll be left to rot, who knows?

gunDriller
27th March 2011, 05:37 PM

Remember that we have already freed those for minor crimes and all that remain in prison are the hard core ones.

I read somewhere that most of them would be killed, specially those on death row........or will they be the new FEMA camp guards?

they already pay their way, many of them, by working on the prison slave labor programs.

when they get out, with limited options, what can they do ?
* move to California and grow medical marijuana until they realize that there's more growers than there are customers.
* work at a gas station in Oregon.
* just keep their nose to the grindstone and try to stay out of prison.

it might be a tougher life outside of prison.

just think what it will be like ... early release for 10's of 1000's of prisoners across the US ... US troops coming home because the US runs out of $$ to pay for wars ... US gov. possibly instituting Continuity of Government operations, which is martial law. they can seize stuff at will to pay for "national security". sort of like life in England under King Edward etc., EXCEPT - King Edward didn't have tasers, automatic weapons, chemical weapons, goons like Israel to do false flag attacks, Brave New World type surveillance via the Internet.

chad
27th March 2011, 05:48 PM
let out, under the guise of pc correctness...locals can deal with it...

willie pete
27th March 2011, 05:54 PM

I think most of them will be released, eventually, I'd disagree that all remain are the hard-core ones, I'd say the hard-core ones aren't going to be released anytime soon :D ...given in the future? Why do you think they should be given anything in the future? I do agree that the ones on Death Row will get put down, and FEMA camp guards? :lol

ShortJohnSilver
27th March 2011, 06:07 PM
If you believe there is a prison-industrial complex whose purpose is to siphon money from taxpayers and give it to large corporations, then the logical view would be that it will continue much as it is now, however, under the guise of "austerity" they will cheap out on anything and everything they can think of - this means unkown meat of low quality that was rejected by the dog food plant, GMO plants, refried beans 2 days away from developing botulism, cabbage soup and a slice of bread for lunch, etc.

Meanwhile the stock of the prison companies will increase as they report record profits.