PDA

View Full Version : Syrian cabinet resigns amid widespread protests

DMac
29th March 2011, 06:34 AM
Syrian cabinet resigns amid widespread protests (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/03/syrian-cabinet-expected-to-resign-today-/1)

snip

Update at 8:56 a.m. ET: President Bashar Assad accepted the Cabinet's resignation following a meeting today. Assad is expected to address the nation in the next 24 hours to announce he is lifting the emergency law and moving to annul other harsh restrictions on civil liberties and political freedoms, the Associated Press reports.

NOOB
29th March 2011, 08:00 AM
Lets bomb them.

DMac
29th March 2011, 08:16 AM
Lets bomb them.

Joe is that you??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiTf0XKSA50&

NOOB
29th March 2011, 08:22 AM
No sorry, I just thought that would be the standard response of our government( Which according to Joe L. I am correct).

Neuro
29th March 2011, 11:36 AM
What is Bashar Assad trying to do? Circumvent the standard operating procedure:

1) Sanctions and embargo through the UN, killing millions of children, handicapped and old people, for a few years.
2) No fly zone, to help the freedom fighters, which in reality are people payed or misled by George Soros. The result is a devastated infrastructure through aerial bombing.
3) As a result of refusing to hand in thousands of tons of ABC-weapons (they don't have). They are for a month bombarded with thousands of tons of depleted Uranium, ensuring that most children born after that will have funny looking deformities, and a high percentage of leukemia.
4) Ground troops are rolled in to restore freedom and democracy (George Soros, better payed leaders). 5) 5) Anyone who is not 100% in agreeance with Mr Soros friends, is an Al Qaeda terrorist, and troops will soon visit his home, and kill his father, uncle and not so affected by depleted uranium brother, burn down the house, and arrest his mother and wife, and take them to a torture chamber...
6) George Soros friends will sell the countries remaining resources, for a big loan, and a bribe to ensure their families continued well being in London, Dubai or New York...

Did I miss something out?