PDA

View Full Version : B'klyn rabbi, 79, cops plea in corruption sting

Twisted Titan
30th March 2011, 07:51 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/klyn_rabbi_cops_plea_in_corruption_2igqsSc7bbsdukL am7USVK

A frail and elderly rabbi who leads the nation's Syrian Jewish community from a synagogue on Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn, pleaded guilty yesterday to using a religious charity to launder illegal cash.

Saul Kassin, 79, was among 43 rabbis and politicians apprehended during a shocking morning of arrests in July 2009 -- a spectacle that was the culmination of the biggest federal sting operation ever in New Jersey.

He had vowed to fight the charges but gave that up in Trenton federal court yesterday.

Kassin pleaded guilty to one count of running an illegal money-transmitting business and agreed to forfeit $367,500 seized by the feds after his arrest.

As part of a plea bargain, the feds agreed not to seek a prison sentence for the rabbi, although a judge could send him to jail for up to five years. Kassin also faces up to $250,000 in fines.

Kassin confessed to using the Magen Israel Society he ran to launder money that was given to him by federal informant Solomon Dwek, the failed real-estate magnate at the center of the massive case. For his efforts, Kassin and the charity kept 10 percent.

Dwek, the son of another prominent Syrian rabbi, turned after the feds arrested him in 2006 for a $50 million bank fraud

Twisted Titan
30th March 2011, 07:52 AM
What????

He never heard about Usury????

sirgonzo420
30th March 2011, 07:56 AM
What's the big deal?

It's not like he did anything against the Talmud...

[i]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/klyn_rabbi_cops_plea_in_corruption_2igqsSc7bbsdukL am7USVK

Kassin confessed to using the Magen Israel Society he ran to launder money that was given to him by federal informant Solomon Dwek, the failed real-estate magnate at the center of the massive case. For his efforts, Kassin and the charity kept 10 percent.

That's kinda funny it's called "Magen Israel Society".... "magen" (מגן) in hebrew means "shield".

As in "shielding" Israel and using Israel as a "shield".

Twisted Titan
30th March 2011, 08:16 AM
A frail and elderly rabbi who ...............

Let neither of those get in his way of ripping people off.

Im always acute to how MSM uses words and terms.

They want to garner sympathy even when theres no possiblity of it being done

DMac
30th March 2011, 08:17 AM
A frail and elderly rabbi who ...............

Let neither of those get in his way of ripping people off.

Im always acute to whole MSM uses words and terms.

They want to ganer sympathy even when there is no possiblity of it being done

That my friend, is called framing the argument.

the feds agreed not to seek a prison sentence for the rabbi, - shocked. ::)

Neuro
30th March 2011, 08:48 AM
Oi vey, what good would it do to put that frail old poor rabbi into prison, who dedicated his entire life to helping mankind, after suffering horrendously during the holocaust, give him and all his family reparations from the Germans instead...

gunDriller
30th March 2011, 09:01 AM
Oi vey, what good would it do to put that frail old poor rabbi into prison, who dedicated his entire life to helping mankind, after suffering horrendously during the holocaust, give him and all his family reparations from the Germans instead...

you forgot

:sarc:

though with the Talmud worshippers ... it may not be necessary.

General of Darkness
30th March 2011, 09:11 AM
One thing the jews are right about, antisemitism is a decease, but they forget to mention that you catch it from jews. ;)

Antonio
30th March 2011, 09:13 AM
There are series of phony religious schools run by by crooked rabbies, the buildings are empty and they steal the govt grants.

willie pete
30th March 2011, 09:32 AM
take all their money.....that hurts them more than being locked up :D

Ponce
30th March 2011, 09:52 AM
You got it willie, and that's why 2 1/2 is coming back with Sheen in it, the show was making to much money for the "Jews".

Neuro
30th March 2011, 10:57 AM
You got it willie, and that's why 2 1/2 is coming back with Sheen in it, the show was making to much money for the "Jews".
Did Sheenie accept it? If so I am really disappointed!

JDRock
30th March 2011, 11:53 AM
the bastard will get a few mos in a country club prison at worst. :soap

MAGNES
30th March 2011, 02:56 PM
LAUNDERING MONEY FROM HUMAN ORGAN TRADE

Where did they get the organs, murdered people in the Balkans even,
the Israeli gov is involved too.

Notice the report whitewashes their crimes.

It is the same big case, organs, big money, politicians.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Saul+Kassin+human+organ+trade&hl=en&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=119&contentid=6192&page=2

How US Rabbis & Israel Traffic in Human Organs
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=119&contentid=6192&page=2

THE ISRAELI/KIDNEY CONNECTION

According to the criminal complaint against the kideney salesman by the name of Rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum of Brooklyn NY, Dwek visited Rosenbaum on July 13, 2009, seeking akidney to purchase. (Most Talmudic male Jews register themselves as 'rabbis' so as to shirk paying taxes.)

Accompanied by a female FBI agent posing as his secretary, Dwek told Rosenbaum that his secretary's uncle had polycystic disease, was on dialysis, and wanted to secure a newkidney in a faster time frame than the legal transplant waiting list would allow.

Rosenbaum told Dwek that he had been in the business of buying and selling organs for ten years and could help his secretary. "I am a matchmaker," Rosenbaum is quoted as saying at the meeting, "I'm doing this a long time."

He then added: "Let me explain to you one thing. It's illegal to buy or sell organs. So you cannot buy it. What you do is, you give me a compensation for my time involved."

Rabbi Rosenbaum then offered to obtain a kidney from Israel for $160,000 with 50 percent paid up front. The rabbi said some of the money would go to the donor and some to doctors in Israel. He then added: "One of the reasons it's so expensive is because you have to shmear (meaning pay various individuals for their assistance) all the time."

AND WHERE DID ROSENBAUM the 'kidney salesman' obtain his wares?

In Israel, of course, as the Washington Post reported - but vague details were given. Most likely it was through Israeli blackmarket organ brokers with ties to the L Greenberg Institute of Forensic Medicine, a department of the Israeli Ministry of Health.

The Institute, affiliated with Tel Aviv University, examines over 2500 bodies annually. Clinical forensic examinations are conducted by the Institute on the corpses of "perpetrators of assault" - who doubtless, are Palestinian 'terrorists.'

And proof that the Israeli government is actively involved in the global organ market was affirmed by an ex-Israeli army officer, arrested in Brazil in 2004 for illegal organ trafficking.

The Israeli defendant told a Brazilian court that "Israel finances organ brokerages in other countries through their national health services."

Although there are 'religious objections' by ultra-orthodox Jews regarding organ transplants, the US Talmudic rabbis and their enablers in Israel have no 'monetary objections' to making a million or two from blackmarket kidneys, hearts, and organs...

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=417

MAGNES
30th March 2011, 03:10 PM
SAME CASE, politicians arrested, DWEK is the FBI informer and partner of all these crimes

N.J. corruption probe includes first organ trafficking case
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/nj_corruption_probe_includes_f.html

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/2009/07/large_NJ-corruption-kidney.JPG

ISRAEL ORGAN SNATCHERS, LINKS A +
http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/from-blood-libel-to-organ-harvesting-2/

Jews And Human Organ Trafficking, LINKS A +
http://www.sunray22b.net/Jews_And_Human_Organ_Trafficking.html

'Israel involved in Kosovo organ trade'
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/155676.html

Kosovo organ donor ring: the Israeli connection
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/17/kosovo-organ-donor-ring-israel

Kosovo's Prime Minister implicated in trafficking organs taken from Serb victims
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/eu-ready-to-probe-thaci-over-organ-trafficking-claims-20101215-18y3f.html

MAGNES
30th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Jew goes ballistic on reporter over rabbi arrests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLEhnqSWtg

MAGNES
30th March 2011, 03:15 PM
" Rosenbaum was arrested in a sweeping federal case that began as an investigation into money laundering and trafficking in kidneys and fake designer bags. It mushroomed into a political corruption probe, culminating in the arrests this week of 44 people, including three New Jersey mayors, various other officials, and five rabbis. The politicians and rabbis were not accused of involvement in the organ trafficking."

SAME CASE, notice the total whitewashing of the more controversial aspects of the case.

International organ trade, Israel government is involved, millions laundered, operating
for decades, using the money to corrupt politicians and enslave you, police state USA.

Wayne Madsen has a lot to say about this too, Turks involved, Kouchner involved,
the French Jewish foreign minister, whitewashing all news on this.

Where did the organs come from ?

ximmy
30th March 2011, 03:23 PM
Jew goes ballistic on reporter over rabbi arrests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLEhnqSWtg

He said: "Go home and keep quiet"... What he really said: "Whatever Jews do, it is not a crime"

Buddha
30th March 2011, 03:30 PM
the bastard will get a few mos in a country club prison at worst. :soap

oh JD, don't you know that those upper eastside lofts ARE prisons for an upstanding man such as this.

http://curbednetwork.com/cache/gallery/2382/2292242930_95c57b07e8_o.jpg

FreeEnergy
30th March 2011, 03:33 PM
Not to jump onto jew bashing bandwagon....

Tell you my experience here in this country...I know a number of small business owners, some of them occasionally get arrested for various frauds (usually not the people I personally know, but its in press). Most of the people arrested are jewish or armenian (also jewish blood), or middle eastern jewish descent. Typical money fraud operation inlcude setting up a doctor's office and defrauding Medicare, child care facilities, ambulances - all these defraud government collecting payments for non-existent services. Another typical fraud operation was car insurance fraud, when they would set up an accident and then defraud insurance companies. Then there is immigration fraud. Then there are purchased diplomas (i.e. most of these "doctors" aren't doctors, some of these lawyers may not be lawyers, PhDs aren't really, etc.).

I know that there's lots of meat producing operations run by jewish owners, they make kielbasa, sausage and other processed meats. The quality of that meat...I usually don't buy from places where I know they sell goods, because most of these sausages are "smoked" (chemical "smoke"), full of pepper (to hide bad smell probably), and they don't cost too much so the only way for them to make a good buck is to lower quality. Which they will do, guaranteed.

The list can go on.

It almost feels like they love money so much that they consider it ok to defraud everyone out there for a quick buck.

sirgonzo420
30th March 2011, 04:24 PM
" Rosenbaum was arrested in a sweeping federal case that began as an investigation into money laundering and trafficking in kidneys and fake designer bags. It mushroomed into a political corruption probe, culminating in the arrests this week of 44 people, including three New Jersey mayors, various other officials, and five rabbis. The politicians and rabbis were not accused of involvement in the organ trafficking."

SAME CASE, notice the total whitewashing of the more controversial aspects of the case.

International organ trade, Israel government is involved, millions laundered, operating
for decades, using the money to corrupt politicians and enslave you, police state USA.

Wayne Madsen has a lot to say about this too, Turks involved, Kouchner involved,
the French Jewish foreign minister, whitewashing all news on this.

I think the rabbis bought organs from people who were desperate for money. Like paying someone $10,000 for a kidney and then turning around and selling it for $160,000.

Of course, some of the organs could have belonged to former (murdered) Palestinians for all I know....

MAGNES
30th March 2011, 04:59 PM
I think the rabbis bought organs from people who were desperate for money. Like paying someone $10,000 for a kidney and then turning around and selling it for $160,000.

Of course, some of the organs could have belonged to former (murdered) Palestinians for all I know....

My question was rhetorical, it is a huge cover up, just like the OP where the
media totally whitewashes their crimes.

If you were following these stories you would know it is a lot bigger than that,
even the Turks are involved, they murder people, there are massive cover ups,
it is all Jews, even in Kosovo, I have linked them to that over and over, Madsen
has connected the dots too, if you go to the links I gave you it is even bigger
than what I just posted, the Israeli State is involved.

Many sources out there doing the same, this is key story to watch, covers lots of ground.

Why doesn't the FBI answer clearly where the organs came from,

What about everyone else getting a free pass, doctors, hospitals, all their actions is illegal,

it is one huge cover up !

If someone did this to Jews we would never hear the end of it.
You'd know every detail.

Who here believes that the organs are removed from people voluntarily in the USA ?

An Isareli was linked to the murdered Serbs whose organs were harvested,
Kouchner is directly involved, "doctors without borders", "white slave trade"
girls murdered for organs, etc, and on and on, a Swedish paper burned the
Israeli's, Israel is the "white slave trade" capital of the world, what happens
to all the victims ? This trade in the USA was decades going, the authorities
could easily find out what happened, don't want to.

sirgonzo420
30th March 2011, 08:25 PM

My question was rhetorical, it is a huge cover up, just like the OP where the
media totally whitewashes their crimes.

If you were following these stories you would know it is a lot bigger than that,
even the Turks are involved, they murder people, there are massive cover ups,
it is all Jews, even in Kosovo, I have linked them to that over and over, Madsen
has connected the dots too, if you go to the links I gave you it is even bigger
than what I just posted, the Israeli State is involved.

Many sources out there doing the same, this is key story to watch, covers lots of ground.

Why doesn't the FBI answer clearly where the organs came from,

What about everyone else getting a free pass, doctors, hospitals, all their actions is illegal,

it is one huge cover up !

If someone did this to Jews we would never hear the end of it.
You'd know every detail.

Who here believes that the organs are removed from people voluntarily in the USA ?

An Isareli was linked to the murdered Serbs whose organs were harvested,
Kouchner is directly involved, "doctors without borders", "white slave trade"
girls murdered for organs, etc, and on and on, a Swedish paper burned the
Israeli's, Israel is the "white slave trade" capital of the world, what happens
to all the victims ? This trade in the USA was decades going, the authorities
could easily find out what happened, don't want to.

I had read an article that, if I recall correctly, interviewed someone who said he sold his kidney to a rabbi for $10,000.

It seems plausible to me that there are people out there who would be willing to sell an organ for the cash.

It also seems plausible that people might be murdered just so their organs could be obtained.

I wouldn't put it past 'em to do it.... hell, there's probably a whole section in the talmud about it!

gunDriller
31st March 2011, 07:33 AM
it's so nice to escape from the subject of the Japan nuclear disaster and get back to some old-fashioned Talmud worshipper watching.

Awoke
31st March 2011, 07:44 AM
it's so nice to escape from the subject of the Japan nuclear disaster and get back to some old-fashioned Talmud worshipper watching.

Yeah, well, it doesn't pay to take your eyes off them, even for a second.