PDA

View Full Version : Next port of call $40

Serpo
4th April 2011, 04:01 PM
The way things are shaping up it certainly looks like it very soon.

JPM probably not in position to buy more shorts to slow it down much as they already have an excess.

1970 silver art
4th April 2011, 04:08 PM
I am making a wild guess that it will hit $40 by the close of business on Friday (April 8). The DOG does not seem to be slowing down any. So far, JPMorgan does not seem to have any effect on it.

Trinity
4th April 2011, 04:20 PM
If Silver does not reach 40 bucks an ounce by Friday I shall eat my wifes cooking for a week instead of my usual routine of hiding it in napkins or holding it in my mouth then excusing myself and discarding it in the bathroom.

Serpo
4th April 2011, 04:40 PM
If Silver does not reach 40 bucks an ounce by Friday I shall eat my wifes cooking for a week instead of my usual routine of hiding it in napkins or holding it in my mouth then excusing myself and discarding it in the bathroom.

What ya run out of hats

Serpo
4th April 2011, 04:41 PM
I am making a wild guess that it will hit $40 by the close of business on Friday (April 8). The DOG does not seem to be slowing down any. So far, JPMorgan does not seem to have any effect on it.

Not really sure if they are allowed to do much more shorting or they get the book thrown at them

osoab
4th April 2011, 04:50 PM

Not really sure if they are allowed to do much more shorting or they get the book thrown at them

Book? What book? Oh, that book. Well, we are working with new books now. ;D

1970 silver art
4th April 2011, 04:55 PM

Hey Trinity, I have an idea. Have you ever put Tabasco sauce on some cookies? If not, then I would pour some Tabasco sauce on your wife's cookies and wash it down with a glass of orange juice. If you do this, then you will be fine and that also means that all the hats are breathing a sigh of relief since they will not get eaten by you...........for now. :D ;D ;)

ximmy
4th April 2011, 05:03 PM
The Monster is on it's last leg...

osoab
4th April 2011, 05:06 PM
The Monster is on it's last leg...

Stretch that image about 3x and you would be a little closer. ;D

SilverMagnet
4th April 2011, 10:20 PM
If Silver continues to perform at the same pace it has been over the last year, I expect to see $60 by the end of this year at minimum. If it does not, I will eat Trinity's wife's cooking also.

1970 silver art
5th April 2011, 04:40 AM
If Silver continues to perform at the same pace it has been over the last year, I expect to see $60 by the end of this year at minimum. If it does not, I will eat Trinity's wife's cooking also.

You better have that Tabasco sauce ready to put on Trinity's wife's cookies. ;D My gut feeling tells me that we will NOT see $60 silver by the end of this year. If my gut feeling is wrong on this and silver does indeed finish at $60 by the end of this year, then I will.............uh......well..................... ....I..............uh............................. ...........I will have to get back with you on that. :D

Plastic
5th April 2011, 09:24 AM
Just broke 39.00 here comes a temporary smackdown.

Trinity
5th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Silver has the afterburners going now. This is turning into a rout of the shorts. I can chose a higher price out of a hat and threaten to eat anything with impunity at this time. It has become a riskless bet.

SilverMagnet
5th April 2011, 09:34 PM

You better have that Tabasco sauce ready to put on Trinity's wife's cookies. ;D My gut feeling tells me that we will NOT see $60 silver by the end of this year. If my gut feeling is wrong on this and silver does indeed finish at $60 by the end of this year, then I will.............uh......well..................... ....I..............uh............................. ...........I will have to get back with you on that. :D

I would bet a Silver Art Bar with you but I feel that it might be worth more than either of us are willing to part with by the end of the year ;)

mightymanx
5th April 2011, 10:10 PM
Hell it might tag $40 tonight

39.41 currently going to be an intersting NY opener.

1970 silver art
6th April 2011, 04:16 AM

I would bet a Silver Art Bar with you but I feel that it might be worth more than either of us are willing to part with by the end of the year ;)

:ROFL:

I would bet a silver art bar with you but the problem with me is that I am not a betting man when it comes to real money. ;D Not only is my gut feeling telling me that we will NOT see $60 silver by the end of the year but my gut feeling is even telling me that we will NOT see $50 silver at all this year.

I repeat..........

We will NOT see $50 silver in 2011.

keehah
6th April 2011, 05:38 AM
I repeat..........

http://images34.fotki.com/v1125/photos/1/11381/6248931/BuzzKill-vi.jpg

When I first bought at 10 (after exchange and premium) 40 was my target!

Serpo
6th April 2011, 01:50 PM

I would bet a silver art bar with you but the problem with me is that I am not a betting man when it comes to real money. ;D Not only is my gut feeling telling me that we will NOT see $60 silver by the end of the year but my gut feeling is even telling me that we will NOT see $50 silver at all this year.

I repeat..........

mmmmmmm looks tasty..........

1970 silver art
6th April 2011, 02:59 PM

I repeat..........

mmmmmmm looks tasty..........

Hahaha. I am sure it looks tasty to some posters that like to eat hats but since I do not eat hats, I cannot agree nor disagree on if it looks tasty. The only thing that I am sure of is this..........We will NOT see $50 silver at all in 2011.

Trinity
6th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Hahaha. I am sure it looks tasty to some posters that like to eat hats but since I do not eat hats, I cannot agree nor disagree on if it looks tasty. The only thing that I am sure of is this..........We will NOT see $50 silver at all in 2011.

You are on my friend! If Silver does not reach 50 bucks an ounce this year I will eat a Fram oil filter. I'm serious about this. :-\

1970 silver art
6th April 2011, 04:27 PM

You are on my friend! If Silver does not reach 50 bucks an ounce this year I will eat a Fram oil filter. I'm serious about this. :-\

Hey Trinity, that sounds very serious to me. I would not eat a Fram oil filter if I were you. What I think you should do is to drink a gallon of Tabasco sauce if silver does not reach $50 this year. ;D

As for me...........If silver does not reach $50 this year (a very likely scenario IMO), then I will eat an extra large pepperoni pizza and drink a large glass of orange juice and post on GSUS saying "I told you so.". :D

Trinity
6th April 2011, 04:32 PM
I already commited myself in another thread 1970sa about eating this Fram oil filter stuff. I can't back out now, I have a stellar reputation to protect. And a big mouth.

1970 silver art
6th April 2011, 04:37 PM
I already commited myself in another thread 1970sa about eating this Fram oil filter stuff. I can't back out now, I have a stellar reputation to protect. And a big mouth.

But.......but.....but Trinity. What does Aunt Jesse think about this? I do not think that she would approve of you eating a Fram oil filter. If Aunt Jesse approves of this, then what I would do is to pour a gallon of Tabasco sauce into the Fram oil filter. If you do this, then it will make it easier to eat a Fram oill filter. That's what I heard anyway. :D ;D

Libertarian_Guard
8th April 2011, 12:29 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/24fkzli.jpg

"Break on through to the other side"

Neuro
8th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Great call Trinity, you don't need to eat your wife's cooking or cookies! I do think you may need to eat that oil filter though, unless we have some serious momentum accelerating silver through $50 in the next couple of weeks...

Libertarian_Guard
8th April 2011, 01:01 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/21cdzex.jpg

I love Silver this much!

ximmy
13th April 2011, 11:02 PM
It's having a good night!!!

Libertarian_Guard
13th April 2011, 11:14 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/if1q85.jpg

$41 and beyond!

Trinity
14th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Great call Trinity, you don't need to eat your wife's cooking or cookies! I do think you may need to eat that oil filter though, unless we have some serious momentum accelerating silver through $50 in the next couple of weeks...

Just to clarify that 50 dollar Silver bet is for the year. That's pretty much a shoe in so I will throw in a shoe along with the oil filter if Silver does not reach 50 bucks this year.

uncletonoose
14th April 2011, 06:06 PM

Just to clarify that 50 dollar Silver bet is for the year. That's pretty much a shoe in so I will throw in a shoe along with the oil filter if Silver does not reach 50 bucks this year.

Aww, c'mon trinity, you have to throw in your wife's cooking too.

Trinity
14th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Aww, c'mon trinity, you have to throw in your wife's cooking too.

No way my man! That bet had me chewing my nails. No matter how confident I am about rising Silver prices I will never ever make a bet that I will eat her cooking again. Toooo risky.

1970 silver art
14th April 2011, 07:04 PM

Hey Trinity, since silver will NOT hit $50 in this year, then you better get plenty of Tabasco Sauce to put on that shoe and on that Fram oil filter.

:D

Trinity
15th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unused oil filter Hugginator, I'm not a sicko. My serious low ball price on Silver this year? The $26.70 we hit in January was it. The lowest it might go after we soon take out the old 1980 high? About where we are right now, 42 bucks.

Libertarian_Guard
24th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Come on $40 ..... baby needs a new pair of shoes!