PDA

View Full Version : Russian Spetsnaz VS U.S. Special Forces

Hillbilly
5th April 2011, 12:54 AM
Who would win and why?

Hillbilly
5th April 2011, 01:53 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Deadliest_Warrior_episodes#Episode_6:_Gree n_Beret_vs_Spetsnaz

This episode was really cool.

Serpo
5th April 2011, 02:07 AM
Who would win and why.........the Somalis because I saw the movie, Black Hawk F#ck Up....... ;D

ps ask Antonio

sunnyandseventy
5th April 2011, 05:06 AM
Who would win and why?

They both win, because when the time comes they'll both be coming after you and me. Just another coalition force looking to protect the people.

Ponce
5th April 2011, 10:25 AM
There was two Admirals on a Russian war ship having a meeting and the Russian Admiral asked the American Admiral "Why do you think that your troops are better than ours?".....the American Admiral answered back "This is why" and told one of his men...."Climb that rope and come down again" and his sailor did as ordered and the the American Admiral told him "Do it again" and the sailor did it again and the Admiral said "Again", "Again", "Again" and did so for about 20 times, after doing it for 20 times the sailor came down walked up to his Armiral and asked "Sir? why the hell am I doing this?"......the American Admiral looked at the Russian Admiral and said "That's what makes our troops better than yours, they are not afraid to ask".

However........on a land war, as in WWII, I really don't know who would win and if I do I'd rather say nothing..........you have to trust the men and not the machines.