PDA

View Full Version : New war in Gaza to begin tonight?

DMac
7th April 2011, 11:15 AM
Netanyahu Spokesman Says War May Break Out Between Israel And Gaza As Early As Tonight (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/netanyahu-spokesman-says-war-may-break-out-between-israel-and-gaza-early-tonight)

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/07/2011 14:07 -0400

Just to make the clusterflock complete the following news from BBC Newsfile crosses the tape: "The Ma'an News Agency website in Arabic at 1631 gmt on 7 April posts the following "urgent" caption: "[Ofir] Gendelman [spokesman for the office of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu] Tells Ma'an: I do not rule out the possibility that Israel will wage war on Gaza tonight." Or, more metaphorically, the proverbial flame in a fireworks store. Surely this last straw will send the S&P limit [up|down] until someone has the brilliant idea that Bernanke can print his way out of that one as well.

More as we see it.

mick silver
7th April 2011, 12:07 PM
why not just set all the world on fire ... are we there yet ..........................

cthulu
7th April 2011, 12:13 PM
No problem, we don't mind be paying for another war, massah sah! -American

gunDriller
7th April 2011, 12:17 PM
that Maan news website looks like a good one - i don't think it's run by Talmud Worshippers.

"War" ... it's no more a war than the US drive by shooting in Yugoslavia in 1999.

it's like me stepping on one of the ants in my bedroom. Israel has 1 million times the military power of Palestine - more if you count Israel's nukes.

ximmy
7th April 2011, 12:25 PM
What a sweet political term... "war"

Neuro
7th April 2011, 12:33 PM
that Maan news website looks like a good one - i don't think it's run by Talmud Worshippers.

"War" ... it's no more a war than the US drive by shooting in Yugoslavia in 1999.

it's like me stepping on one of the ants in my bedroom. Israel has 1 million times the military power of Palestine - more if you count Israel's nukes.
Yes war is a battle being fought between two adversaries of at least somewhat equal firepower. This is like blasting a man with a flamethrower, because he poked you with a finger, and you asked him to poke you with the finger.

Ponce
7th April 2011, 12:52 PM
As I see it.............the Zinist from the state of Israel has to take over the WHOLE land of Palestine before the UN says that there is a STATE OF PALESTINE..........as far as I am concern there is only the state of Israel which is in Palestine.........and I don't care if the Palestinian people only have one square mile of Palestine.

Book
7th April 2011, 02:49 PM
...I don't care if the Palestinian people only have one square mile of Palestine.

:oo-->

Ponce
7th April 2011, 03:18 PM
Well Book, with one square mile and all the aid that the world is willing to give them then many things can be done............not every Palestinian has to live in Palestine.....look at me and where I am at ;D

Neuro
7th April 2011, 11:33 PM
Well Book, with one square mile and all the aid that the world is willing to give them then many things can be done............not every Palestinian has to live in Palestine.....look at me and where I am at ;D
How would you feel like if the US invaded Cuba, announced that Cuba is now a Jewish state, and made a prison camp for the native non-Jewish Cuban population at Guantanamo. Would you move back then? ;D