I made this today...

http://dont-tread-on.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Priceless-.png

http://dont-tread-on.me/priceless/

mick silver
9th April 2011, 09:26 AM
thats what i am talking about

Ponce
9th April 2011, 09:29 AM
You got it........."And the truth shall make me free".

First post of the day............good morning to one and all.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th April 2011, 11:18 AM
Inspiring

Twisted Titan
9th April 2011, 12:24 PM
2007 a stack of Eagles ran you 300 bucks

2011 a stack of Eagles runs you 1000 bucks

Its absolutely mindboggeling that the best days are still ahead.

Shami-Amourae
9th April 2011, 12:59 PM
I'm sure we all feel guiltier we just didn't buy MORE the last time we bought it.

Oh yeah, you should add another $20 to your $800 figure. Silver went up a $1 over the past day.

Ponce
9th April 2011, 02:55 PM
Last coin in the second row and # 3 & 4 in the last row are not straight......... :conf: :oo--> , some of the other ones are a tinyyyyyyyyy bit off......but I forgive you.

Serpo
9th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Last coin in the second row and # 3 & 4 in the last row are not straight......... :conf: :oo--> , some of the other ones are a tinyyyyyyyyy bit off......but I forgive you.

They are not supposed to be straight,they are round.......hahaha

po boy
9th April 2011, 06:37 PM
I dug up an ole 5 silver cert, today and thought this should be 205frn or 5 silver pieces, just reaffirms my position.

Take care SS and again thanks for your hard work, your eyes speak the volumes.

Uncle Salty
9th April 2011, 06:39 PM
It blows my mind that a tube of 20 SAE's almost goes for a grand when my first monster box (if I had one) cost me a bit over $3k.

solid
9th April 2011, 06:43 PM
My comment Silver Shield, is that is just fucking awesome.

My hat is off to you.

SilverMagnet
9th April 2011, 07:04 PM
The next ten years will be even more impressive. Silver is technological glue, and this generation is tech driven.

Half Sense
10th April 2011, 02:44 AM
It's a bit confusing though cuz they look like nickels.

Silver Shield
10th April 2011, 06:40 AM
It's a bit confusing though cuz they look like nickels.

An Academy member sent me the pic from his iPhone he is going to redo it with Silver Eagles with a better pic.

Ponce
10th April 2011, 10:29 AM
Jesus H. Ponce........you know what? I don't think of silver in terms of money as most people do, so after looking at the original post I decided to figure out what my silver was worth.......I don't know the exact ammount......but I'll tell you what, I could buy myself a small "Silver Island" right know in S. America.

When silver goes to $100.00 I have to find an island owner who would be willing to take silver for it here in the states........I want to get away from the island of the USA.

skid
10th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Gold is almost double its high back in the 70's. Silver hasn't even reached its 70's high. And we haven't even taken inflation into account It could hit $100 this year.

Back in the 70's there were billions of ounces in existance. Now there is hardly a billion, and it is rapidly being used up by the eklectronics industry. People laugh when i say $500 for silver. I think its coming and sooner than we think.

Ponce
10th April 2011, 01:17 PM
skid........when take in account everything that is going on it has no choice but to go to da moon.....if you were drowning what would you rather hold on to? a string or a rope?......silver is the rope that can save you.

Silver Shield
12th April 2011, 06:18 AM
Fixed it.
http://dont-tread-on.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Priceless-ad1.png
This is going to be running on the Drudge Report on April 29th 8am to noon EST.

This is going to be running April 25th 8 to noon

and the 27th 4 pm to 8pm
http://dont-tread-on.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jp-morgan-not1.png

mick silver
12th April 2011, 06:24 AM
Jesus H. Ponce........you know what? I don't think of silver in terms of money as most people do, so after looking at the original post I decided to figure out what my silver was worth.......I don't know the exact ammount......but I'll tell you what, I could buy myself a small "Silver Island" right know in S. America.

When silver goes to $100.00 I have to find an island owner who would be willing to take silver for it here in the states........I want to get away from the island of the USA.
i started as a kid picking up silver an placing it in a shoe box . i still have that silver and alot more . i have never thought of silver are gold as money but as away to trade for land an other things if the paper money was to ever do down . and as away to save . with the price going up ever day is just a plus to me now . i think there less silver now and it starting to show

Ponce
12th April 2011, 09:48 AM
Because silver went up to fast a smack down was to be expected.......but like I say "Look at the light at the end of the tunnel and not at the pot holes in the tunnel".

First post of the day............good morning to one and all.

Hey Silver? that looks a lot better, you pass inspection ;D

osoab
13th April 2011, 11:35 AM
Looks like your old version made Turd Fergusson's blog. Scroll to the bottom.

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/2011/04/austerity-schmausterity-ii.html