PDA

View Full Version : Globalist George Soros: “America Should Be Replaced By a World Government

Serpo
9th April 2011, 12:27 PM
Globalist George Soros: “America Should Be Replaced By a World Government With a Global Currency Under UN Rule”
Posted by Real News Reporter on April 7th, 2011

American Free Press
By Pete Papaherakles

“Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system“.
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States

The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States

Internationalist billionaire George Soros is holding his international conference April 8 to April 11 at Bretton Woods, N.H., the noted birthplace of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, where he plans to “rearrange the entire financial order,” as he noted in a November 2009 article in The Japan Times Online.

This “Bretton Woods II” comes along just as the Trilateral Commission will be meeting at the same time in Washington, D.C. With an apparent goal of creating nothing less than a new global economy, Soros is spending $50 million in New Hampshire to bring together up to 200 academic, business and government policy leaders under his Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).

As AFP goes to press, the attendees are to include ex-Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and World Bank executive and Nobel Prize winner in economics Joseph Stiglitz.

The conference is slated for the Mount Washington Hotel, site of the historic 1944 Bretton Woods conference, which established the post-World War II international financial architecture.

Soros chose this site because he expects his proposed reforms to be as radical as those promoted by British economist John Maynard Keynes, the much-praised “genius” of the original Bretton Woods project.

Keynesian economics have been portrayed as a cure to the Western world’s postwar devastation, in that governments were liberated of money creation restrictions imposed by the gold standard, even while global financiers controlled much of the world’s gold like they do now. Governments, under the new paradigm after the war, were encouraged to promote economic growth and macroeconomic stability by creating more debt-based money for everything that ailed the economy—debt that has brought most of the world’s economies to the brink of bankruptcy.

Now Soros comes along as the new Keynes to save the day by proposing another miracle solution to our problems, couched in lofty doublespeak such as “reform,” “cooperation” and “equal participation.” Soros is proposing the end of sovereignty as we know it.

“Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system,” Soros wrote in his opinion piece.

Soros is saying that a washed-up America should be replaced by a world government with a global currency under UN rule. He also advocates that China should be top dog while we play second fiddle. What Soros doesn’t say is that two decades of outsourcing U.S. industry, opening the borders and bankrupting the economy with pointless wars and other debacles have been intentionally orchestrated so that now international bankers can tell the world the system is broken and that the individuals who broke it need to show us how to fix it.

Georgy Schwartz, aka George Soros, is a Hungarian Jew who has been described as anti-God, anti-family and anti-American. By his own admission he even helped confiscate the homes of fellow Jews in Hungary in 1944.

In an interview with Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes he said 1944 was the best year of his life. Asked by Kroft if he felt any remorse, he answered, “No, not at all; I rather enjoyed it.”

“No feelings of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” answered Soros, “only feelings of power.”

Soros made his first billion as a currency speculator in 1992 by shorting the British pound and causing misery to millions of hardworking British citizens. He went on to cause the 1999 Russiagate scandal, almost collapsing the Russian economy. It was described as “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.”

He did the same to Thailand and Malaysia in 1997, causing the Asian financial crisis of that time. Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad called him “a villain and a moron,” while Thailand’s PM referred to him as “Dracula.” He also helped dismantle Yugoslavia and caused major trouble in Japan, Indonesia, Georgia, Ukraine and Burma by raiding their economies.

Soros also fosters cultural degeneracy by supporting abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage etc. Soros funded Barack Obama’s campaign and often visits the White House.

At 81, taking down America appears to be his final challenge. “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. The time has come for a very serious adjustment,” he said.

http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=2148

Serpo
9th April 2011, 12:29 PM
“Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.”
Posted by Real News Reporter on March 28th, 2011

This man György Schwartz AKA George Soros is an evil man…the most vile of human beings; he is a filthy Nazi collaborator! George Soros is the personification of evil on this earth and he controls the Democratic Party in America. Here in his own words are his stated goals; “Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’s work.”

Obama’s Puppet Master!

György Schwartz…

Better known to the world as… George Soros,

Soros was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros’ father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of Esperanto—a language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity.

The Schwartz’s, who were non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order to facilitate assimilation into the gentile population, as the Nazis spread into Hungary during the 1930s. Soros is an Esperanto word meaning “to soar.”

In 1944 Hitler’s henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary, to oversee the murder of that country’s Jews. The Soros children were all given fake identity papers, and were shipped out to various Christian families. George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 “the best year of his life.”

In an article in the Wall Street Journal, Joshua Muravchik notes that, “70% of Mr. Soros’s fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year. They were dying and disappearing all around him, and their numbers no doubt included many whom he knew personally. Yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect.”

During an interview with “Sixty Minute’s” Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his “best year:”

Sweetness & Light

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who
swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the
psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: Not, not at all. Not at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

SOROS: No.

Of course he didn’t feel guilty. Soros has the moral depth of a clam. Nonetheless, he has said, “my goal is to become the conscience of the world.”

In his article, Muravchik describes how Soros has admitted to having “carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.”

Be that as it may. After WWII, Soros attended the London School of Economics, where he fell under the thrall of fellow atheist and Hungarian, Karl Popper, one of his professors. Popper was a mentor to Soros until Popper’s death in 1994. Two of Popper’s most influential teachings concerned “the open society,” and Fallibilism.

Fallibilism is the philosophical doctrine that all claims of knowledge could, in principle, be mistaken. Then again, I could be wrong about that.

The “open society” basically refers to a “test and evaluate” approach to social engineering. Regarding “open society” Roy Childs writes, “Since the Second World War, most of the Western democracies have followed Popper’s advice about piecemeal social engineering and democratic social reform, and it has gotten them into a grand mess.

In 1956 Soros moved to New York City, where he worked on Wall Street, and started amassing his fortune. He specialized in hedge funds and currency speculation.

Soros is absolutely ruthless, amoral, and clever in his business dealings, and quickly made his fortune. By the 1980s he was well on his way to becoming the global powerhouse that he is today.

In an article Kyle-Anne Shiver wrote for “The American Thinker” she says, “Soros made his first billion in 1992 by shorting the British pound with leveraged billions in financial bets, and became known as the man who broke the Bank of England. He broke it on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately saw their homes severely devalued and their life savings cut drastically…almost overnight.”

In 1994 Soros crowed in “The New Republic” that “the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” The Russia-gate scandal in 1999, which almost collapsed the Russian economy, was labeled by Rep. Jim Leach, then head of the House Banking Committee, to be “one of the greatest social robberies in human history.” The “Soros Empire” indeed.

In 1997 Soros almost destroyed the economies of Thailand and Malaysia. At the time, Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, called Soros “a villain, and a moron.” Thai activist Weng Tojirakarn said, “We regard George Soros as a kind of Dracula. He sucks the blood from the people.” (Source)

The website Greek national Pride reports, “[Soros] was part of the full court press that dismantled Yugoslavia and caused trouble in Georgia, Ukraine and Myanmar [Burma]. Calling himself a philanthropist, Soros’ role is to tighten the ideological stranglehold of globalization and the New World Order while promoting his own financial gain. He is without conscience; a capitalist who functions with absolute amorality.”

France has upheld an earlier conviction against Soros, for felony insider trading. Soros was fined 2.9 million dollars.

Recently, his native Hungary fined Soros 2.2 million dollars for “illegal market manipulation.” Elizabeth Crum writes that “The Hungarian economy has been in a state of transition as the country seeks to become more financially stable and westernized. [Soros’] deliberately driving down the share price of its largest bank put Hungary’s economy into a wicked tailspin, one from which it is still trying to recover.”

My point here is that Soros is an EVIL planetary parasite. His grasp, greed, and gluttony have a global reach.

But what about America? Soros told Australia’s national newspaper “The Australian” “America, as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savings of the world.

Soros also told “The Australian” that the world financial crisis was “stimulating” and “in a way, the culmination of my life’s work.”

Stimulating. Have you found the job losses, house foreclosures, and incredible national debt—stimulating? Me neither.

Obama has recently promised 10 billion of our tax dollars to Brazil (yes, billion with a “b”), in order to give them a leg-up in expanding their offshore oil fields. Obama’s largesse towards Brazil came shortly after Soros invested heavily in Brazilian oil (Petrobras).

Tait Trussel writes, “The Petrobras loan may be a windfall for Soros and Brazil, but it is a bad deal for the U.S. The American Petroleum Institute estimates that oil exploration in the U.S. could create 160,000 new, well-paying jobs, as well as $1.7 trillion in revenues to federal, state, and local governments, all while fostering greater energy security.”

Hard working, honest, American taxpayers, are being treated like gullible suckers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS27TUyVUYU&feature=player_embedded
http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=1822

Shami-Amourae
9th April 2011, 12:30 PM
You guys think his plan has a chance to see the light of day? And if so, will it last long? I cannot believe how exposed these criminals are.

Serpo
9th April 2011, 12:35 PM
You guys think his plan has a chance to see the light of day? And if so, will it last long? I cannot believe how exposed these criminals are.

Well talk about coming out of the closet

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th April 2011, 12:44 PM
Before I found GiM, I was a member of another political talk board. We had these two guys on there who were paid by Soros to post all day. This was in the 2002-03 era.

Serpo
9th April 2011, 12:56 PM
This guy is 81 and still a raging capitalist. WTF

Horn
9th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have a good definition of what "America" is?

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/constitution.jpg

Horn
9th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Wouldn't this be a bit of sloppy presumption?

Careful not to lose you wig, palani.

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/images/1576.jpg

Awoke
9th April 2011, 02:11 PM
Don't forget, Palani never signed the paper.

He can't be effected by anything at all, unless it is written down on a 300 year old piece of paper. Even a falsle flag nuke on his own home town wouldn't effect him, because he is not part of the system that the rest of us operate under.

I hear he's tazer proof and bullet proof too.

Totally untouchable.

:sarc:

Horn
9th April 2011, 02:15 PM
What if America is the banking system and he wants to destroy it? As I don't do any banking I cannot see how his resolve is going to affect me one way or the other. Have at it George.

You're already starting to show the early signs of Stockholm syndrome. :D

Horn
9th April 2011, 02:26 PM
Col. Hans Landa: Now if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. If a rat were to walk in here right now as I'm talking, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk?

Horn
9th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Col. Hans Landa: Now if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. If a rat were to walk in here right now as I'm talking, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk?

So you don't really have a degree in psychiatry. You just studied really hard at the movies.

The diagnosis is approved then.

Horn
9th April 2011, 02:49 PM
The diagnosis is approved then.

Sure. Why not? And the check is in the mail too.

Don't forget your John Hancock.

Awoke
9th April 2011, 03:03 PM
Don't forget, Palani never signed the paper.

Whether I signed a 300 year old document or not, would you care to produce one that defines something called "America"?

I know the federal government has chosen the nationality of "American" for its citizens. Do you presume from this that the nation "America" was created in 1868 by the adoption of the 14th amendment? Is this the beginning that I am missing?

If it is the 14th amendment that Soros wants to destroy I am all for it.

I got you mixed up with 7th Trump about "not signing the paper" (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/if-you-live-in-a-gun-friendly-state/msg179092/#msg179092).

Still, I was thinking of this conversation (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/montana-house-green-lights-concealed-carry-without-permit/msg190953/#msg190953) when I said it, and it's applicable.

And I don't care if they call it "America" or if they call it "Super-happy-land-of-fun", because the bottom line is, they consider the continental states to be "America" and if they collapse it, they collapse it, no matter what name you want to call it, and no matter if you want to recognize that they call it America or not.

gunDriller
9th April 2011, 05:51 PM
he definitely had me fooled.

i knew about the Asian currency crisis in 97-98 but i didn't know Soros was behind it.

he comes off as somehow progressive, with his Open Society forum etc.

but he's a f*cking vulture who has learned PR.

what happens when he dies ? to what ignoble causes will his money go ?

Cobalt
9th April 2011, 06:05 PM
he definitely had me fooled.

i knew about the Asian currency crisis in 97-98 but i didn't know Soros was behind it.

he comes off as somehow progressive, with his Open Society forum etc.

but he's a f*cking vulture who has learned PR.

what happens when he dies ? to what ignoble causes will his money go ?

Cryogenics

ShortJohnSilver
9th April 2011, 07:02 PM
If Soros states this openly, is he not in a state of war against the USA? Why then is he permitted to live, given that the President has power to approve assasinations?

Answer WHY he is still alive and you will have your answer.

7th trump
9th April 2011, 07:38 PM

No chance is hell. Matter of fact it fails!
Remember what your Father has written for you that the beast (theres two beasts in Revelation, one satan and the other political) gets a mortal blow. The political beast gets the mortal blow. satan appears on earth, as in kicked from heaven, by Micheal and his angels. satan is not born from the bag of waters hes coming in his angelic body. A body that only God Himself can destroy in the lake of fire. So the mortal blow goes to the political beast not satan.
And that the boundaries of the land of unwalled cities (America) will always have control of its gates (borders).
America is not going anywhere!

The only way this beast lives is because satan appears on earth play acting as Jesus Christ (the anti-christ or instead of-christ) to resurrect the damn thing. The world will be none the wiser to this deception.
The world is going to whore after this fake christ and his resurrected beast political system beleiving Jesus Christ has returned.

mick silver
9th April 2011, 07:43 PM
i told you so ... that what this ass hole thinks . and it what he does with his money also

Shami-Amourae
9th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Remember what your Father has written for you that the beast (theres two beasts in Revelation, one satan and the other political) gets a mortal blow. The political beast gets the mortal blow. satan appears on earth, as in kicked from heaven, by Micheal and his angels. satan is not born from the bag of waters hes coming in his angelic body. A body that only God Himself can destroy in the lake of fire. So the mortal blow goes to the political beast not satan.
And that the boundaries of the land of unwalled cities (America) will always have control of its gates (borders).

The only way this beast lives is because satan appears on earth play acting as Jesus Christ (the anti-christ or instead of-christ) to resurrect the damn thing. The world will be none the wiser to this deception.
The world is going to whore after this fake christ and his resurrected beast political system beleiving Jesus Christ has returned.

Err this sorta thing doesn't help me, no offense. I'm an atheist, so don't necessarily believe that the good guys are DUE to win since it's part of some grand plan. Personally I think a deity would be a total dick to allow all these problems and then come in to save us. Sounds like the deity is pretty pretentious. I have little faith in humanity beyond intelligent people who post at this forum, and don't see anyone making a big deal out of this stuff, which worries me deeply.

Buddha
9th April 2011, 09:24 PM
I think that Soros should be replaced.

Mouse
9th April 2011, 09:43 PM

Err this sorta thing doesn't help me, no offense. I'm an atheist, so don't necessarily believe that the good guys are DUE to win since it's part of some grand plan. Personally I think a deity would be a total dick to allow all these problems and then come in to save us. Sounds like the deity is pretty pretentious. I have little faith in humanity beyond intelligent people who post at this forum, and don't see anyone making a big deal out of this stuff, which worries me deeply.

Not Bible thumping you here, but a couple of thoughts:

How can you reconcile reality that stems from nothing and inflates forevermore unto nothing
How can you reconcile that us little pebbles are even here, and from whence any life sprang into being
How can you reconcile that you can even contemplate what we are discussing in any matter, let alone such a deep water as this

I just ask you to consider that something exists larger than our observable reality, otherwise there is no possible solution to the chicken egg problem. At some point these something largers must converge to something larger. We aren't even in tune to the noise. Perhaps you should change your religion to agnostic. Atheism is a very, very shallow pool to swim in.

I think it's God at the innermost layer. I could be wrong, but I don't care because I have nothing to lose by being wrong in this matter, and the entire universe and more to gain. It's silly to put your faith in the incorrect mathematics of the monkeymind and deny the larger questions.

Just something for thinking about, not trying to sway you any way other than pure denial.....

Shami-Amourae
9th April 2011, 10:28 PM
I don't want to get into a flame war here since this is off subject and belongs in the religion section so I'll keep things blunt as possible.

People like me simply have the feeling/perspective that if there isn't evidence for a deity, then why fill in the gap? My answer to the big questions is typically "I don't know", not "Goddidit". I'm happy with that -- with admitting I don't know the answer, but most people aren't. I feel its wrong to claim to know an answer to questions no one can answer at this time, and then use that as a way to conform others to your beliefs. I see through that and it doesn't work with me.

Some people need to fill their spiritual gap with something. Atheism is generally very dangerous since most people will fill their spiritual gap with Statism if they don't have an inherent faith in a deity, and that's why I can understand why so many people fear it. Most atheists are the blindest people you'd ever meet, and I'm fully aware of that. I don't have a spiritual gap, and feel fine not knowing the answers to everything.

If you want to continue this discussion please start a thread in the Religion section. I don't want to hijack this thread.

Horn
10th April 2011, 02:46 PM
If you want to continue this discussion please start a thread in the Religion section. I don't want to hijack this thread.

Its become sort of the norm lately to create untouchable enemies larger than one's self, so you can feel the same.

Soros is a dead ringer for a vampire though, and I'm still waiting for Pegasus to land in my front yard.

DMac
11th April 2011, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bnL9L5jT1M

Uploaded by RussiaToday on Apr 9, 2011

Major financial players from around the world are debating the future of the global economy in the iconic US town of Bretton Woods. The summit held by billionaire philanthropist George Soros is focusing on the place emerging nations will take in the new world order. RT's Lauren Lister reports from the venue.

mick silver
11th April 2011, 10:29 AM
them with all the paper money will make an break all the rules