PDA

View Full Version : eBay Bucks and 3% Cashback on PM purchases

Gangsta99
10th April 2011, 08:18 PM
First off mods if this thread isn't cool please delete it. I just want to make sure that the forum is aware of all the cashback options on eBay when buying precious metals.

As most of you know eBay bucks pays you back 2% on any purchases which starts to add up quickly if you by a lot of PMs on the bay. Well I also use a CC which gets me 2% cashback on all my purchases through eBay and there are multiple sites out there which earn you 1% to 3% cashback on top of everything else if you use them to get to eBay and then make your offer or do a BIN.

The best site is Mr. Rebates you can earn 3% cashback on eBay (not to mention 1000s of others like 4% on Sportsmans Guide etc.). The site also has one of the better referral programs which you can earn 20% of whatever your referrals earn.

I managed to get over $200 cashback last month alone and even won $100 from some St. Patrick's Day promo.

Anyway if you want to sign up here is the link Mr. Rebates 3% Cashback eBay (http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=464113)

Again if MODs don't like the idea of this thread please kill it, just want to make sure everyone on these boards is aware of maximizing the most cashback possible on eBay purchases.

1970 silver art
11th April 2011, 07:58 PM
The ebay bucks is one of the things that I like about ebay. If you accumulate enough ebay bucks during the current quarter, then it will make a noticeable difference in the premium that you pay for gold or silver bullion once you get and use the ebay buck certificate.

madfranks
11th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Why would we delete this thread? This sounds like good information that members here would like to be aware of. Unless you personally have something to gain by referring people to Mr. Rebates, I don't consider this to be spam.

For the record, I like ebay bucks, but remember it's not really cash back, you have to spend it on ebay within a certain time frame, or you lose it. I don't do a whole lot of ebaying, but last time I got an ebay bucks certificate I was able to get a silver half dollar and one of those silly one grain .999 gold bars. Not a bad bonus.